Nmj Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:03 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:03 PM On 9/2/2026 at 1:01 PM, Céline RO said: The sound quality (and video quality except on the TF1 broadcast) on ACDS was questionable to say the least. To me AND is probably her latest ‘great quality’ release, unfortunately TCWT was ruined by autotune. Most irritating part of AND was them muting the audience/applause. 2 Quote
Céline RO Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:06 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:06 PM On 9/2/2026 at 7:51 PM, Alice said: People with premium seats better make good use of their smartphones. We may not get any other video 🤪 Sorry everyone but I’m really going to live this one in the moment with zero distractions/multitasking. Only the connection with Céline 🥹 4 Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:07 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:07 PM On 9/2/2026 at 8:03 PM, Nmj said: Most irritating part of AND was them muting the audience/applause. Now that you say it… Although given that I had forgotten about that, it obviously didn’t irritate me enough lol 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
Popular Post emiliejolie Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:11 PM Popular Post Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:11 PM I send an email to Évent travel. For the ones who go the 12th, we will receive tickets via email Saturday 5th ! 6 8 Quote
neocshs Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:15 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:15 PM On 8/24/2026 at 2:53 PM, Shocker said: Is someone here also staying at Hotel ibis Paris La Défense Courbevoie for the Premiere? only 19 days left....🥰 Me on the 16th of october🏄🏼♀️ Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs638.snc4/59806_1286422260657_1833187247_552295_3401062_n.jpg http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.png VISITATECI Facebook - Claudio Liggi Youtube - neocshsYoutube - CelineDionItalia93CelineChannelForum - My works about célineCelineChannelForum - neocshs's covers CelineDionMultimedia - my blog
neocshs Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:22 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:22 PM I hope I don't spoil anything for myself before the second-to-last show (which I'm attending), but I wish there were audio bootlegs of the rehearsals and some insights into the setlist etc. I know I'm going to give in on day one and watch everything on YouTube and Instagram as soon as it gets shared 😬😬 Btw, I am so happy Céline is happy and well sharing moments with the fans as It has always been ❤️ 3 2 Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs638.snc4/59806_1286422260657_1833187247_552295_3401062_n.jpg http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.png VISITATECI Facebook - Claudio Liggi Youtube - neocshsYoutube - CelineDionItalia93CelineChannelForum - My works about célineCelineChannelForum - neocshs's covers CelineDionMultimedia - my blog
Nmj Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:29 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:29 PM Looks like not leaving hotel today right…it’s later than normal 1 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:41 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:41 PM On 9/2/2026 at 10:37 AM, AXG_16 said: I bought *Le Parisien* today, and it says: “For now, there are no plans to release the show on CD or DVD for the holiday season, as has been reported, but nothing is set in stone.” 😟 (page 14 of the magazine) I hope it will be available on a streaming platform!! It's ridiculous that they're re-releasing the Live in Paris 1995 concert on vinyl discs but aren't releasing her recent concerts. The last official release we got on CD/DVD/Blu-ray/Streaming was the ''Une Seule Fois'' show, which came out 13 years ago. At least we got the Tokyo concert in 2018 that aired on TV but the setlist was just... meh. 1 Quote
mirage Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:42 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:42 PM On 9/2/2026 at 6:56 PM, Nmj said: Well the lady who photographed Celine during her last stay in Paris for the Olympics commented happy birthday to Dee and “see you soon” maybe a professional is coming after all 😂 Well we got a bit of bts from her so who knows haha Quote
LeChauffeur100 Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:50 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:50 PM On 9/2/2026 at 2:41 PM, GoldenLeaf said: It's ridiculous that they're re-releasing the Live in Paris 1995 concert on vinyl discs but aren't releasing her recent concerts. The last official release we got on CD/DVD/Blu-ray/Streaming was the ''Une Seule Fois'' show, which came out 13 years ago. At least we got the Tokyo concert in 2018 that aired on TV but the setlist was just... meh. And the most interesting performance was cut. I wonder why they didn’t air Falling Into You. Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
RosieBarron Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:55 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:55 PM On 9/2/2026 at 6:11 PM, emiliejolie said: I send an email to Évent travel. For the ones who go the 12th, we will receive tickets via email Saturday 5th ! Thank you that's really helpful. Quote
CourageProject Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:55 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 05:55 PM tbh her recent tours were not filmed professionally. The stage were pretty cheap looking and i don't think so she wants people to see that production. Courage Tour is the only one that stands a chance to be ever released (or her las vegas days) but we don't know if they were filmed professionally 1 Quote
LeChauffeur100 Posted September 2, 2026 at 06:01 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 06:01 PM On 9/2/2026 at 2:55 PM, CourageProject said: tbh her recent tours were not filmed professionally. The stage were pretty cheap looking and i don't think so she wants people to see that production. Courage Tour is the only one that stands a chance to be ever released (or her las vegas days) but we don't know if they were filmed professionally I would love to see/hear a professional recording of her 2016-17 tours. The setlists had so many rarities and the arrangements of the well known songs sounded so much richer musically. It’s a shame they didn’t release anything from that time. 6 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
mirage Posted September 2, 2026 at 06:29 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 06:29 PM John told Le Parisien there will be more English songs that usual. Have a feeling this really will be a greatest hits show, but I hope they can squeeze in some fan favourites. 4 Quote
Nmj Posted September 2, 2026 at 06:32 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 06:32 PM On 9/2/2026 at 2:29 PM, mirage said: John told Le Parisien there will be more English songs that usual. Have a feeling this really will be a greatest hits show, but I hope they can squeeze in some fan favourites. Do you have the full article? Quote
AdrienneM Posted September 2, 2026 at 06:35 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 06:35 PM On 9/2/2026 at 6:55 PM, CourageProject said: tbh her recent tours were not filmed professionally. The stage were pretty cheap looking and i don't think so she wants people to see that production. Courage Tour is the only one that stands a chance to be ever released (or her las vegas days) but we don't know if they were filmed professionally The second London dates in 2017 were professionally filmed, as were the second Paris dates. But only the performance of Encore Un Soir saw the light of day, and it was covered with that awful beauty filter. Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted September 2, 2026 at 06:40 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 06:40 PM On 9/2/2026 at 1:50 PM, LeChauffeur100 said: And the most interesting performance was cut. I wonder why they didn’t air Falling Into You. The choreography and visuals during FIY were indeed amazing, clearly the highlight of the entire show. They also didn't air "Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore." Maybe they cut both performances due to time constraints? If so, they should have cut random covers like "Purple Rain" instead. On 9/2/2026 at 1:55 PM, CourageProject said: tbh her recent tours were not filmed professionally. The stage were pretty cheap looking and i don't think so she wants people to see that production. Courage Tour is the only one that stands a chance to be ever released (or her las vegas days) but we don't know if they were filmed professionally I don't think that's the reason because the 2018 Mini-Tour's Tokyo show was filmed professionally and even broadcast on TV. Quote
mirage Posted September 2, 2026 at 06:53 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 06:53 PM On 9/2/2026 at 8:32 PM, Nmj said: Do you have the full article? No, only what I've shared earlier today. Saw a screenshot of the interview and that had nothing extra. Other than Joyce is also still her manager. Still don't know what those 2 are exactly managing at this moment. 😅 2 2 Quote
AXG_16 Posted September 2, 2026 at 07:18 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 07:18 PM According to Le Parisien, the stage setup is being completed today. The real rehearsals begin tomorrow! I wonder if, starting tomorrow, we'll be able to hear the rehearsals from outside the arena or from the sidewalk. So I think we can expect Céline to make an appearance tomorrow, since she didn't show up today. She's probably resting and celebrating Dee's birthday. Quote
stevo Posted September 2, 2026 at 07:52 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 07:52 PM Celine’s manager John follows these Celine fan accounts so he definitely sees stuff… 2 Quote
Nmj Posted September 2, 2026 at 07:57 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 07:57 PM On 9/2/2026 at 3:52 PM, stevo said: Celine’s manager John follows these Celine fan accounts so he definitely sees stuff… Then he purposely ignores us I guess lol. Even worse. 1 Quote
stevo Posted September 2, 2026 at 07:58 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 07:58 PM On 9/2/2026 at 8:57 PM, Nmj said: Then he purposely ignores us I guess lol. Even worse. 😆🤣 @Shamrock_1982 loves him 2 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 2, 2026 at 08:05 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 08:05 PM On 9/2/2026 at 8:58 PM, stevo said: 😆🤣 @Shamrock_1982 loves him Please…. Don’t set me off Stevo! 1 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 2, 2026 at 08:11 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 08:11 PM On 9/2/2026 at 4:05 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: Please…. Don’t set me off Stevo! Two things what pisses you off about him…? and the other he clearly follows Celine’s official instagram too, and he thinks the intern is doing a splendid job? They don’t even know she’s in Paris, she could be in Amazon Rainforest right now. 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 2, 2026 at 08:14 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 08:14 PM (edited) I’ve shared an encounter I had with him last year in London with a few close friends on this forum and let’s just say after so many positive interactions with Céline’s team over the years in person and online… I wish I could forget that interaction, I just found him extremely rude! Edited September 2, 2026 at 08:17 PM by Shamrock_1982 4 2 Quote
Céline RO Posted September 2, 2026 at 08:27 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 08:27 PM On 9/2/2026 at 10:57 PM, Nmj said: Then he purposely ignores us I guess lol. Even worse. Not really worse, at least we don’t live with the “what if” 😂 Quote The best is yet to come...
ryba Posted September 2, 2026 at 08:29 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 08:29 PM On 9/2/2026 at 10:14 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: I’ve shared an encounter I had with him last year in London with a few close friends on this forum and let’s just say after so many positive interactions with Céline’s team over the years in person and online… I wish I could forget that interaction, I just found him extremely rude! Really? What happened? (I hope you don’t mind sharing with us) Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 2, 2026 at 08:37 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 08:37 PM On 9/2/2026 at 9:29 PM, ryba said: Really? What happened? (I hope you don’t mind sharing with us) I’m just not a fan… Anyways, I see there’s a competition online today to win tickets to opening night. I hope a big fan wins and not some random ☺️ Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 2, 2026 at 08:42 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 08:42 PM Her socials just posted about the L’Oréal sponsorship… and not a thing about her being in Paris like the worlds media are covering… another huge red flag! 🙄 What a s*** show! 2 Quote
Del Posted September 2, 2026 at 08:59 PM Posted September 2, 2026 at 08:59 PM On 9/2/2026 at 8:17 AM, Nmj said: Also it’s reported in that new story that the Stromae collab will be the next single released BEFORE September 12. I’m guessing the Friday release of September 11. I’m quite thrilled about these news. I hope it’s a sensation. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.