Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/2/2026 at 12:04 PM, Nmj said:

Maybe it’s the translation but I don’t know why I don’t like his tone or demeanor.  🤣 

Why does she refuse to hire a proper manager? 
 

She has her AEG guy running the team, her bun architect Dee taking pictures of her in nature, she’s got  everyone doubling as something else 🤣 .

just because your husband doubled as one of the best managers of all time doesn’t mean it should be a trend.

Same goes for her being 'the boss' that doesn't mean that everything she thinks of is great or good for her career.

On the other hand she is now at a place that it doesn't really matter anymore. It's just for us fans that some parts of her career aren't very interesting. Such as rereleases, social media etc.

Whatever happend with Aldo, as a manager he knew what to do. I had high hopes when Jocye became manager as well, but there hasn't been any significant change whatsoever.

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/2/2026 at 12:38 PM, Redhouche said:

Hello guys! Just wanted to share my experience waiting outside Celine’s hotel last night.

I’m still a little angry about some of the people around me who weren’t even fans, but just social media people, paparazzi, autograph resellers, and that stupid a****** promoting his BISSAP drink. I was really hoping we could have a nice little moment, with fans chatting with Celine, asking how she was doing, telling her we were here for her and that we love her, because I genuinely think that’s what she needs to hear.

Instead, there was so much bullshit with the paparazzi, people literally laughing while she was in the middle of a sentence. I was really disappointed because it felt like they weren’t respecting the moment at all. We’ve built this relationship with Celine based on mutual respect and love, and then you have people acting like little children behind you, going live, so you basically have to watch what you say.

I honestly can’t believe I still got to talk to her a little. Those people really need to be banned. I get that it’s a public space and everyone can gather at the barricade, but her security team really needs to step in when people are behaving that stupidly.

Overall, Celine remained really professional. Honestly, if I were in her place, I wouldn’t have lasted a minute in that situation.

It's so annoying, because you can really have a nice conversation with Celine, and how fun is it just to talk with her and connect? I hope they eventually go away, they really ruin the experience and in the end also Celine's choices on whether to talk or go inside.

  • Like 2
Posted

Urghh, it's so annoying to know that your experience was affected by those morons. I think Celine has been in the game long enough to know when people shouting at her are not actually her fans, but I do wish we could somehow get a message to her to to reassure her. When I got my autograph after her Manchester show in 2008, there were maybe 50 wankers there just with random printed pictures wanting them signed and they were definitely not interested one bit in Celine.

  • Like 3
Posted
On 9/2/2026 at 1:38 PM, Redhouche said:

Hello guys! Just wanted to share my experience waiting outside Celine’s hotel last night.

I’m still a little angry about some of the people around me who weren’t even fans, but just social media people, paparazzi, autograph resellers, and that stupid a****** promoting his BISSAP drink. I was really hoping we could have a nice little moment, with fans chatting with Celine, asking how she was doing, telling her we were here for her and that we love her, because I genuinely think that’s what she needs to hear.

Instead, there was so much bullshit with the paparazzi, people literally laughing while she was in the middle of a sentence. I was really disappointed because it felt like they weren’t respecting the moment at all. We’ve built this relationship with Celine based on mutual respect and love, and then you have people acting like little children behind you, going live, so you basically have to watch what you say.

I honestly can’t believe I still got to talk to her a little. Those people really need to be banned. I get that it’s a public space and everyone can gather at the barricade, but her security team really needs to step in when people are behaving that stupidly.

Overall, Celine remained really professional. Honestly, if I were in her place, I wouldn’t have lasted a minute in that situation.

 

Indeed! Last night was a total fiasco! Such an embarrassing situation.

 

 

  • Sad 1
Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
Posted (edited)
On 9/2/2026 at 7:05 AM, mirage said:

It's so annoying, because you can really have a nice conversation with Celine, and how fun is it just to talk with her and connect? I hope they eventually go away, they really ruin the experience and in the end also Celine's choices on whether to talk or go inside.

The annoying papz should go to the arena and get scoop …leave the hotel chats for fans 🤣 

 

anyways, 10 days til opening night… will the social media intern find out she’s in Paris anytime soon? 🤨 

Edited by Nmj
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
Posted

I hope it's because these are Céline's first few days in the capital.

I hope they'll leave (and get tired of waiting!) and make room for the real fans outside the hotel!

  • Like 3
Posted
On 9/2/2026 at 7:13 AM, AXG_16 said:

I hope it's because these are Céline's first few days in the capital.

I hope they'll leave (and get tired of waiting!) and make room for the real fans outside the hotel!

The longer she refuses selfies and autographs and stays out til 2am they’ll grow bored abs leave!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Posted

For those who bought tickets with Even travel, I guess they will arrive soon !! 

  • Like 4
Posted
On 9/2/2026 at 8:17 AM, Nmj said:

Also it’s reported in that new story that the Stromae collab will be the next single released BEFORE September 12. I’m guessing the Friday release of September 11. 

So, new song next week! I'm very curious to hear this new collaboration.
And it's not a song by JJG.

  • Like 3
Posted
On 9/2/2026 at 1:27 PM, emiliejolie said:

For those who bought tickets with Even travel, I guess they will arrive soon !! 

I was just going to ask; will those of you who booked with Event Travel tell us when you receive your tickets? Mine is for Oct 3rd but I want to know when to expect them more or less. Thanks and to those of you who are going on opening night, IT’S GOING TO BE SOOOO AMAZING!!! Have fun everyone and enjoy every moment

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 9/2/2026 at 1:27 PM, emiliejolie said:

For those who bought tickets with Even travel, I guess they will arrive soon !! 

For those who have purchased tickets and hotel through Event Travel, please 🙏 let us know when you receive them.

  • Like 2
Posted

I completely trust Celine's ability to "read the room" and tell who's her fan and who's a random bystander. As embarrassing as the situation at the hotel yesterday was, I don't think it affected her. She's too emotionally intelligent for that. Besides, she already knew that the current residency drew the attention of non-fans, so some strange encounters are to be expected. Feeling sorry for the fans though that had to deal with such disruptions. I hope the events will be minimised once Celine settles for good. 

  • Like 5
Posted
On 9/2/2026 at 7:49 AM, LukeD said:

I completely trust Celine's ability to "read the room" and tell who's her fan and who's a random bystander. As embarrassing as the situation at the hotel yesterday was, I don't think it affected her. She's too emotionally intelligent for that. Besides, she already knew that the current residency drew the attention of non-fans, so some strange encounters are to be expected. Feeling sorry for the fans though that had to deal with such disruptions. I hope the events will be minimised once Celine settles for good. 

Luke!! The train is moving and you’ve been more quiet than usual… Hope all is well! 
 

and I agree Celine can tell who the fans are and who’s not. I doubt today will be another rehearsal today after such a long one yesterday and it would be 3 days in a row… they still have 9 days left I’d assume they won’t tire her out but we shall see in a few hours!

 

  • Like 3
Posted

Céline is smart and has a lot of experience. She definitely knows who is there : fans, respectful people and the others. Btw the massapo guy has to go he’s so annoying. 

  • Like 4
Posted

I don't know about embarrassing situation near the hotel, what happened?

Posted

Many of us here have booked through Event Travel. If I remember correctly, the tickets (and details?) will be provided 10 to 7 days before the date of each concert. Don't panic! :)

Posted (edited)
On 9/2/2026 at 2:56 PM, Nmj said:

Luke!! The train is moving and you’ve been more quiet than usual… Hope all is well! 
 

and I agree Celine can tell who the fans are and who’s not. I doubt today will be another rehearsal today after such a long one yesterday and it would be 3 days in a row… they still have 9 days left I’d assume they won’t tire her out but we shall see in a few hours!

 

She said she’d be out again today. Considering that - by her own admission - she only goes out for rehearsals, there’s probably one scheduled for today as well. And given that tomorrow is the first day when they will be able to see/use the stage (per Le Parisien), I fully expect her to be going tomorrow as well. So four days in a row :)

Edited by Céline RO
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 9/2/2026 at 3:09 PM, AXG_16 said:

Many of us here have booked through Event Travel. If I remember correctly, the tickets (and details?) will be provided 10 to 7 days before the date of each concert. Don't panic! :)

Yes, meaning that today is the first day when those of us going to the premiere can expect to receive tickets :)

  • Like 5
The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 9/2/2026 at 7:00 AM, Redhouche said:

I hope so! I tried to bring it up a little by asking how the rehearsals were going and telling her to get some good rest, and that we’ll be there for the premiere, to which she replied that we should get some rest too haha. She also said she was sorry that her return to the hotel lasted longer last night, and that she was coming out again today.

I just really hope that the paparazzi, social media people looking for viral videos, autograph resellers, and the drink guy eventually move on. I know it’s a public space and everyone has the right to be there, but it was honestly a bit overwhelming and frustrating. I definitely wasn’t the only one there feeling that way.

Let’s just hope that with time they’ll get tired of coming and give the fans a chance to have a calmer, more genuine moment with her, the way she deserves.

Hey i sent you a private message instead of responding here

Posted

What's going on with that TM-waiting line again?! I discovered today that Plenitude Arena had some Platinum for resale. My niece wants to see Céline so bad, I was almost there to buy the tickets and then: BOOM: this event is not for sale... Meanwhile there are already more than one hour 21+k people in line to buy tickets... What in the world does anyone have to do to buy a ticket for a decent price?! lol!

🇳🇱Amsterdam: 2-6-08, Arnhem: 23-6-17 🇧🇪 Antwerp: 21&22-11-13 + 20&21-6-2016, 🇬🇧 London: 20&21-6-17 + 5-7-2019, Birmingham: 3-8-17 🇫🇷 Lille: 2-7-17,  Paris: 9-7-17, 12&19-9-26, 17-10-26, 8&15&29-5-27 🇩🇪 Berlin: 23&24-7-2017

The best is yet to come, encore un soir…

Posted

Also FNAC published earlier yesterday a message on their website to attract people to resell their tickets if needed. So, I'm like a ninja surfing through all these webpages once again. AXS is a real scandal in prices ;o)

🇳🇱Amsterdam: 2-6-08, Arnhem: 23-6-17 🇧🇪 Antwerp: 21&22-11-13 + 20&21-6-2016, 🇬🇧 London: 20&21-6-17 + 5-7-2019, Birmingham: 3-8-17 🇫🇷 Lille: 2-7-17,  Paris: 9-7-17, 12&19-9-26, 17-10-26, 8&15&29-5-27 🇩🇪 Berlin: 23&24-7-2017

The best is yet to come, encore un soir…

Posted
On 9/2/2026 at 2:36 PM, Alice said:

@ParisFollies There are some packages still available though Event Travel.

We will try to see Céline on the 19th of September because of her birthday. I was so damn close! Aaarggh...

🇳🇱Amsterdam: 2-6-08, Arnhem: 23-6-17 🇧🇪 Antwerp: 21&22-11-13 + 20&21-6-2016, 🇬🇧 London: 20&21-6-17 + 5-7-2019, Birmingham: 3-8-17 🇫🇷 Lille: 2-7-17,  Paris: 9-7-17, 12&19-9-26, 17-10-26, 8&15&29-5-27 🇩🇪 Berlin: 23&24-7-2017

The best is yet to come, encore un soir…

Posted
On 9/2/2026 at 2:41 PM, ParisFollies said:

We will try to see Céline on the 19th of September because of her birthday. I was so damn close! Aaarggh...

Nice! On the other hand, we compete for the same tickets. I have one for the 18th but seeing Celine again the next day wouldn't be the worst thing in my life :D

Posted

Hi guys! Do we know more or less at what time she’s leaving for rehearsals? 

Posted

I don't know about embarrassing situation near the hotel yesterday, what happened?

Posted

ok I understand, from the Red Heads fb"You can always tell who the non-fans are by the kinds of questions they ask. Céline Dion plays along with extraordinary kindness and patience"

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   57 members

    • matt987
    • Fabrice
    • A new day...
    • IMCL
    • Béluga
    • Nmj
    • aleMe
    • celine angelil
    • Thomas
    • wenneke
    • Shaun
    • jpatdeleon09
    • bilinkew
    • ordinary fan
    • MaiconSC
    • Littlemouse
    • celine_1983
    • clefurgey
    • AXG_16
    • biscuit2
    • juls75
    • Abodi2002
    • dawn
    • danieli25031984
    • celine_dion_faces
    • Celinemaniac
    • adi dion
    • morgan56
    • João Oliveira
    • Geremy
    • sarit_celine
    • Clarab
    • djuba82
    • contre5nature
    • Nautanick
    • lost84
    • Marc29
    • mebe
    • Lillia184
    • AdrienneM
    • tessika
    • remykyes
    • Critiaslux
    • ParisFollies
    • Lorenzo77
    • Printemps
    • Shocker
    • Celi
    • Naiomi zhannah
    • kathyr1
    • brendanm999
    • ewan123
    • anewdayhascome
    • Taking Chances
    • mirage
    • Shamrock_1982
    • fikus1
×
×
  • Create New...