Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

She looks better and better each day she comes out! I was so afraid she was going to trip over that piece dragging on the ground from her dress. Sure enough she almost did. Someone should be standing closer to her especially with the shoes that she wears. The last thing she needs is to trip and fall!

Edited by karatedude317
  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/1/2026 at 1:04 PM, Shamrock_1982 said:

Not a fan of this outfit that nearly just took her out lol, but she looks so happy and excited ❤️ 

Can we have a new Céline song every day please, as she and the crowd really enjoyed that! 😊

 

The fact that they are putting her in heels and outfits that are trip hazards tells me she’s doing well. Maybe she’ll ice skate at the shows! 🤣 

Posted
On 9/1/2026 at 6:07 PM, Nmj said:

s*** I woulda had it covered yesterday along with @AdrienneM… I like to think we are smart but it doesn’t seem like it’s rocket science to me. 🤣 

I kinda love in a way that the fans are being respectful and not going to the arena as I’m sure celine would like things to remain a surprise…. but also goooooooo and spoil it 😆

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
EZRRIMBUMAEcL2n.jpg

Posted

Good old Brian to the rescue, what a nice guy he is!

Posted
On 9/1/2026 at 7:25 PM, Celinemaniac said:

I love how much emphasis she puts on the line, 'je ne suis pas les autres... non, non, non, non!' when she sings.

Yasss! 

  • Like 1
Posted

Amazing! 

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted
On 9/1/2026 at 6:07 PM, Nmj said:

s*** I woulda had it covered yesterday along with @AdrienneM… I like to think we are smart but it doesn’t seem like it’s rocket science to me. 🤣 

Believe me, a 13 minute train journey id be at the arena before she was 🤣

  • Haha 1
Posted

Celine looks really happy today - it was like she was nervous the first couple of days!  I can see her confidence coming back. 

The fans there are being so respectful and I’m so glad of that.  Love that she danced away too!  

I thought the dress was fabulous and loved to see the legs on show!  They really do seem to have got Celine in a much better place!  I’m so grateful for that. 

My only question now is what about the voice?  Is anyone else quite nervous about her current voice? 

Kev x

  • Like 3
Posted
On 9/1/2026 at 10:47 PM, Nmj said:

The fact that they are putting her in heels and outfits that are trip hazards tells me she’s doing well. Maybe she’ll ice skate at the shows! 🤣 

you guys overthink a lot.

  • Like 2
Posted

And what if a fan gets close to the arena? I really don’t get the whole thing. It’s probably one of the most soundproof venues in the world, so I honestly don’t understand what the point is or what they’re trying to achieve.
 

Regarding her live voice, we already have a pretty recent idea of where she stands, following her appearance at the tribute in Quebec. What I’m more curious about is how they’ll handle her voice live and what the new playback tracks will be like.

Posted
On 9/1/2026 at 8:07 PM, Peppercorn1991 said:

Celine looks really happy today - it was like she was nervous the first couple of days!  I can see her confidence coming back. 

The fans there are being so respectful and I’m so glad of that.  Love that she danced away too!  

I thought the dress was fabulous and loved to see the legs on show!  They really do seem to have got Celine in a much better place!  I’m so grateful for that. 

My only question now is what about the voice?  Is anyone else quite nervous about her current voice? 

Kev x

Yes, very curious. It will be so exciting to hear her first live notes. 

  • Like 1

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted
On 9/1/2026 at 9:07 PM, Peppercorn1991 said:

My only question now is what about the voice?  Is anyone else quite nervous about her current voice? 

Kev x

Nahhh the message they (including Céline) are sending is that she is back stronger than ever and will at least meet if not exceed what we’ve come to expect from her over the decades, surely that refers to her singing too.

  • Like 1
The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 9/1/2026 at 7:18 PM, Ajax said:

And what if a fan gets close to the arena? I really don’t get the whole thing. It’s probably one of the most soundproof venues in the world, so I honestly don’t understand what the point is or what they’re trying to achieve.
 

Regarding her live voice, we already have a pretty recent idea of where she stands, following her appearance at the tribute in Quebec. What I’m more curious about is how they’ll handle her voice live and what the new playback tracks will be like.

Believe me, you can hear the sound of a full band and singer from outside a giant arena. It’s nowhere near as loud as an open-roofed stadium or amphitheatre, but it’s absolutely audible. 

Posted

Salut ! Par miracle, je viens d'avoir une place via le site de la Fnac pour le concert du 12 septembre !!!!!! 

  • Like 5
Posted (edited)
On 9/1/2026 at 8:24 PM, morgan56 said:

Salut ! Par miracle, je viens d'avoir une place via le site de la Fnac pour le concert du 12 septembre !!!!!! 

Good for you😊

Edited by Alice
Typo
  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 9/1/2026 at 7:07 PM, Peppercorn1991 said:

 

My only question now is what about the voice?  Is anyone else quite nervous about her current voice? 

Kev x

If im being completely honest there is a part of me that is yes. Having heard nothing except the occasional phrase or jokey-sing-along, and with her voice sounding the way it does in them, I have been worried off and on for a while. 
 

But in all honesty I just don’t see her or anyone else being willing to sign her up to all these shows if she truly cant control her voice in the way she wants to/she’s expected to. I think it’s just nerves and incredible levels of anticipation!! We’ll find out shortly one way or another

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/1/2026 at 8:23 PM, LukeD said:

Really happy for her! She looks radiant, enjoying every moment! 

However, at some point in the future, it will be good to explicitly explain how she managed to regulate SPS. Especially if she is to publicly wear heels and engage in activities that entail the risk of exposing her to triggers. Even more so if the media continue talking about her recovery alongside pilates and ballet classes. Such media framing just gives a wrong impression and can be insensitive for patients with SPS. Some transparency will be necessary IMO. 

That said, seeing her makes me hopeful about other autoimmune neurological conditions, such as multiple schlerosis, and that's important too. She's such a beam of light! 

 

Her team probably feels that they’ve been transparent, albeit in a rather blunt and concise way, by using the words of her own doctor as an authoritative voice: immunotherapy, physiotherapy, Pilates, ballet.

They’ve never spoken about remission — even though we know that, apparently, it can happen in rare cases — and have instead chosen to remind us that this is a degenerative condition and that another episode is still possible in Céline’s case, including, presumably, while she is on stage.

So, fine. What we’re missing are her own words, her emotions, some sense of the journey she has been through, and some understanding of the different stages or degrees of her condition. For now, Céline simply doesn’t want to say any more about it.

As much as I want to respect that choice at this point, the abrupt transition between the episode we saw staged for us — because that is ultimately what it was — and where she is now raises too many questions for me personally to feel comfortable buying a ticket and simply enjoying the show. It’s silly. I absolutely love seeing her like this, of course. But I need words. I need some sense and meaning behind it all.

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/1/2026 at 7:30 PM, AdrienneM said:

If im being completely honest there is a part of me that is yes. Having heard nothing except the occasional phrase or jokey-sing-along, and with her voice sounding the way it does in them, I have been worried off and on for a while. 
 

But in all honesty I just don’t see her or anyone else being willing to sign her up to all these shows if she truly cant control her voice in the way she wants to/she’s expected to. I think it’s just nerves and incredible levels of anticipation!! We’ll find out shortly one way or another

Yeah that’s where I’m at too!  There has been no real evidence that “the voice” is still there so far - not in the new tracks or her sing alongs. 

Not long to wait now and find out! 

Kev x 

  • Like 1
Posted

Well, I guess there’s always this kind of anxiety regarding performance artists, or athletes etc. 

Posted

Look im not a hater of the bun if it’s what makes her feel confident…. But surely they could secure the pins better or maybe just maybe use pins the same colour as her hair 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

  • Haha 2
Posted

Has everyone forgotten about the Quebec tribute, where she performed two songs in almost completely unedited live conditions? That was probably around the time when, with Scott there, she was right in the middle of recording the studio vocals for her concert, and perhaps already some of the tracks for the album as well.

Posted
On 9/1/2026 at 7:47 PM, Ajax said:

Has everyone forgotten about the Quebec tribute, where she performed two songs in almost completely unedited live conditions? That was probably around the time when, with Scott there, she was right in the middle of recording the studio vocals for her concert, and perhaps already some of the tracks for the album as well.

You mean the song she sang for Serge Fiori’s tribute? That was over a year ago and as I said, it didn’t exactly fill me with confidence. 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/1/2026 at 2:11 PM, CourageProject said:

you guys overthink a lot.

You clearly don’t understand sarcasm or humor. That may be a worse trait than overthinking. 😊 

Posted
On 9/1/2026 at 7:55 PM, AdrienneM said:

You mean the song she sang for Serge Fiori’s tribute? That was over a year ago and as I said, it didn’t exactly fill me with confidence. 

Exactly - that for me wasn’t the best…

Kev x

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   5 members

    • TheBobWig
    • Shaun
    • LinaKaro
    • wenneke
    • juls75
×
×
  • Create New...