Nmj Posted August 31, 2026 at 08:44 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 08:44 PM On 8/31/2026 at 4:22 PM, stevo said: I wonder how late she’ll stay or if she’ll meet the twins for dinner Celine seems to really love to rehearse and perform late… I’m surprised her shows start at 7:30 and not 9:00. 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 31, 2026 at 08:48 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 08:48 PM (edited) On 8/31/2026 at 9:43 PM, Alex_Incognito said: After all that belly aching?! I do what I want, when I want & I answer to no one! 😉 Edited August 31, 2026 at 08:49 PM by Shamrock_1982 Quote
AdrienneM Posted August 31, 2026 at 08:50 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 08:50 PM On 8/31/2026 at 9:44 PM, Nmj said: Celine seems to really love to rehearse and perform late… I’m surprised her shows start at 7:30 and not 9:00. I guess on her body clock she’s always been a night owl, she doesn’t even wake up (or at least never used to) before 3pm on a show day. 3pm!!! Quote
mirage Posted August 31, 2026 at 08:50 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 08:50 PM On 8/31/2026 at 9:08 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: Why are her team filming/taking pics from behind her in Paris??? Are these throwback Thursday pics/vids for her social media platforms for January 2027?!? It’s f****** infuriating!!!!! In the Aldo era his wife always took pictures/videos and it was on social media within an hour, or the same day at least. I simply don't get why they don't have a social media person walking around with her. Even simple influencers have them around. I would even do it for free! 6 Quote
Nmj Posted August 31, 2026 at 09:04 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 09:04 PM On 8/31/2026 at 4:50 PM, AdrienneM said: I guess on her body clock she’s always been a night owl, she doesn’t even wake up (or at least never used to) before 3pm on a show day. 3pm!!! Looks like RH is live again at hotel. 👀 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 31, 2026 at 09:05 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 09:05 PM Thanks for the update 😊 1 Quote
Tricey3115 Posted August 31, 2026 at 09:17 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 09:17 PM I dont see any live stream Quote
Nmj Posted August 31, 2026 at 09:22 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 09:22 PM On 8/31/2026 at 5:17 PM, Tricey3115 said: I dont see any live stream Then you just missed RC and Nelson getting out of the car with Ivanka Trump!?? 1 4 Quote
Nmj Posted August 31, 2026 at 09:27 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 09:27 PM (edited) I do reckon, the Red Heads making themselves useful and leave the stalking the hotel and go be productive and Listen outside the arena. But no. Edited August 31, 2026 at 09:27 PM by Nmj 1 Quote
Nmj Posted August 31, 2026 at 09:36 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 09:36 PM She’s been answering questions but we can’t hear it. Quote
remykyes Posted August 31, 2026 at 09:40 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 09:40 PM Hopefully the Red Heads will put out a transcript of pertinent info. Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
homerton Posted August 31, 2026 at 09:41 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 09:41 PM She looks more refreshed. X she’s gracious but keeping very back I guess she wants no illness. Quote
AdrienneM Posted August 31, 2026 at 09:49 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 09:49 PM On 8/31/2026 at 10:27 PM, Nmj said: I do reckon, the Red Heads making themselves useful and leave the stalking the hotel and go be productive and Listen outside the arena. But no. This is what has me scratching my head… you mean to tell me she said she was going to rehearse and NO ONE went to see if they could get any sneak peeks audio wise? Quote
Céline RO Posted August 31, 2026 at 09:52 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 09:52 PM She looks even better without sunglasses! And at least at the beginning there were LOTS of powerful flashes and she seemed to have no problem with it. She apologized for not being allowed to sign autographs (she said it was to protect her health) but I believe she said she would try to arrange with her team so that in the coming days she would be allowed to sign. She said she had been to rehearsals and even sang for the crowd a bit! That’s what I managed to gather. 4 Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted August 31, 2026 at 09:54 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 09:54 PM Also I think she said she was choosing to be very professional for now so she would only leave for rehearsals (not restaurants), but hoped to be able to also enjoy Paris throughout her stay. 2 Quote The best is yet to come...
homerton Posted August 31, 2026 at 10:04 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 10:04 PM She is being extra careful. That is wise given her health. We must respect that. She’s an icon Quote
Tricey3115 Posted August 31, 2026 at 10:15 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 10:15 PM This is random but dont you find it odd that the twins who are almost 16 still have a nanny. The video of them today is the same lady that we have seen for years with them. Arnt they old enough to be able to just watch themselves in the hotel cause im sure they have so much security Quote
queenofvegas Posted August 31, 2026 at 10:18 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 10:18 PM I hate to nitpick because it's so exciting to see her again but oh my god I DESPISE this bun. I can't help but point it out 4 1 Quote
celinefan1985 Posted August 31, 2026 at 10:25 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 10:25 PM On 8/31/2026 at 6:18 PM, queenofvegas said: I hate to nitpick because it's so exciting to see her again but oh my god I DESPISE this bun. I can't help but point it out Just slap a wig on like Cher or Dolly 1 Quote
Nmj Posted August 31, 2026 at 10:26 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 10:26 PM On 8/31/2026 at 6:15 PM, Tricey3115 said: This is random but dont you find it odd that the twins who are almost 16 still have a nanny. The video of them today is the same lady that we have seen for years with them. Arnt they old enough to be able to just watch themselves in the hotel cause im sure they have so much security I’m not sure there is enough security when there are “wackos” around. 👀 🤫 Quote
AdrienneM Posted August 31, 2026 at 10:28 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 10:28 PM I’ve never understood the anti-bun agenda really… to me, especially if she’s just heading out for what I imagine is just an early tech rehearsal to try out/see lighting and video stuff, then I understand why she has zero interest in bothering with styling her hair, or even sitting down to put on a piece and mess around with it. Sure, when it comes to showtime I think she should have her hair styled, but for stuff like this I really don’t see the issue. As a woman I can sympathise with the “oh f*ck it, I’ll just put it up in a bun and go” energy lol. 7 Quote
remykyes Posted August 31, 2026 at 11:00 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 11:00 PM On 8/31/2026 at 6:28 PM, AdrienneM said: I’ve never understood the anti-bun agenda really… to me, especially if she’s just heading out for what I imagine is just an early tech rehearsal to try out/see lighting and video stuff, then I understand why she has zero interest in bothering with styling her hair, or even sitting down to put on a piece and mess around with it. Sure, when it comes to showtime I think she should have her hair styled, but for stuff like this I really don’t see the issue. As a woman I can sympathise with the “oh f*ck it, I’ll just put it up in a bun and go” energy lol. This is where I am. As long as she styles her hair for the stage, I couldn't give a damn if she wears a bun out and about, especially going to/from rehearsals. 2 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Nmj Posted August 31, 2026 at 11:16 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 11:16 PM On 8/31/2026 at 7:00 PM, remykyes said: This is where I am. As long as she styles her hair for the stage, I couldn't give a damn if she wears a bun out and about, especially going to/from rehearsals. Don’t jinx it though… she did the entire Hyde Park concert in that dreaded bun. No guarantee she won’t do it again in 12 days! Also, both the Olympics and Elie Saab appearances her only two onstage since SPS, both had a bun. 🤣 2 1 Quote
AdrienneM Posted August 31, 2026 at 11:22 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 11:22 PM On 9/1/2026 at 12:16 AM, Nmj said: Don’t jinx it though… she did the entire Hyde Park concert in that dreaded bun. No guarantee she won’t do it again in 12 days! Also, both the Olympics and Elie Saab appearances her only two onstage since SPS, both had a bun. 🤣 In fairness, BST it was a trillion degrees, and the Eiffel Tower she was being rained on and attached to a cable… The Elie Saab show I can think of no excuse though lmao 2 1 Quote
AdrienneM Posted August 31, 2026 at 11:26 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 11:26 PM Footage of Celine playing around and singing outside the hotel tonight: https://x.com/mada_004/status/2094561626309423265/video/1?s=46 Quote
Nmj Posted August 31, 2026 at 11:29 PM Posted August 31, 2026 at 11:29 PM On 8/31/2026 at 7:26 PM, AdrienneM said: Footage of Celine playing around and singing outside the hotel tonight: https://x.com/mada_004/status/2094561626309423265/video/1?s=46 She’s singing to a hector the dog 🐶. Must be a red head 🤣 Quote
remykyes Posted September 1, 2026 at 12:16 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 12:16 AM (edited) “I’m living my best life. I’ve rarely been this happy.” Also tagged: Charles Ethier Dawn Cumberbatch Denis Savage Jordan Levesque Jeff Smallwood Yves Labonté Guillaume Marchand Dominique Messier Philippe Beaudoin Jean-Sébastien Boucher Elise Duguay Louis-Philippe Maziade Edited September 1, 2026 at 12:19 AM by remykyes 4 3 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.