Céline RO Posted August 30, 2026 at 05:09 AM Posted August 30, 2026 at 05:09 AM Hairstyle, makeup, lighting all clearly play a major role. Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted August 30, 2026 at 05:12 AM Posted August 30, 2026 at 05:12 AM On 8/30/2026 at 5:25 AM, celine2199 said: I don't understand why she needs to be SO THIN to perform... She looked stunning and performed extremely well at Billboard 2016 when she had more meat on her. I still can't watch the Hyde Park concert, because it saddens me to see her body being skeletal. Not so thin, but I think this probably illustrates the difference between the weight she perceives as ideal and having a few (literally just a few) extra pounds. Yes, in 2022-2024 she was closer to her weight in 2016, but to her that is probably just a tad heavier than what she considers optimal condition. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 30, 2026 at 05:19 AM Posted August 30, 2026 at 05:19 AM I like her look in her birthday announcement back in March. She looks healthy and fresh. Her arrival in Paris, we didn’t see her eye area as she’s wearing shades. Maybe she’ll look great once it’s showtime. Also, since she’s in Paris, I guess she’ll visit some doctors for throat to be checked, some derma visits before showtime. 2 Quote
Ukrfan Posted August 30, 2026 at 07:38 AM Posted August 30, 2026 at 07:38 AM On 8/30/2026 at 1:14 AM, Nmj said: Maybe it was her girlfriend DEE?….. 🤗🤭🤫😂 Plot twist - Dee is actually RC's girlfriend, but they hide their relationship due to their age difference and potential backlash and grooming accusations 😝 3 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 30, 2026 at 08:25 AM Posted August 30, 2026 at 08:25 AM (edited) I miss zhane - She is a better hairstylist. Dee is just. So lazy. Always chignon. Give layers Dee! Maybe review her 2007-2009 hairstyles Edited August 30, 2026 at 08:26 AM by jpatdeleon09 6 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 30, 2026 at 08:32 AM Posted August 30, 2026 at 08:32 AM On 8/30/2026 at 10:25 AM, jpatdeleon09 said: I miss zhane - She is a better hairstylist. Dee is just. So lazy. Always chignon. Give layers Dee! Maybe review her 2007-2009 hairstyles Right? I miss her badly too. I believe they are still friends as she was with her at the Hauser concert back in 2024. 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Matt96 Posted August 30, 2026 at 08:58 AM Posted August 30, 2026 at 08:58 AM On 8/30/2026 at 10:25 AM, jpatdeleon09 said: I miss zhane - She is a better hairstylist. Dee is just. So lazy. Always chignon. Give layers Dee! Maybe review her 2007-2009 hairstyles Yeah but she’s always got a chignon off stage Already back in 2021, when she did an interview for the new show at Resorts World, she said that after Covid, she didn’t really feel like she looked good with certain hairstyles anymore, and that the bun was the one thing that seemed to solve the issue. And then maybe she also got a little too comfortable with it, considering she had been out of the spotlight for so long. I’m sure she’ll be back long hair when on stage! 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted August 30, 2026 at 09:10 AM Posted August 30, 2026 at 09:10 AM On 8/30/2026 at 10:38 AM, Ukrfan said: Plot twist - Dee is actually RC's girlfriend, but they hide their relationship due to their age difference and potential backlash and grooming accusations 😝 Or worse… Quote The best is yet to come...
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 30, 2026 at 11:51 AM Posted August 30, 2026 at 11:51 AM I see a fan on twitter is outside the hotel and all her cars have just pulled up so we may be about to see her again. Another observation… she always travelled in a Mercedes but now appears to travel in BMW’s as she travelled in one last year in London too. Quote
AdrienneM Posted August 30, 2026 at 11:57 AM Posted August 30, 2026 at 11:57 AM On 8/30/2026 at 12:51 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: I see a fan on twitter is outside the hotel and all her cars have just pulled up so we may be about to see her again. Another observation… she always travelled in a Mercedes but now appears to travel in BMW’s as she travelled in one last year in London too. Maybe we’ve got a BMW song and commercial coming up 🤣 6 Quote
Nmj Posted August 30, 2026 at 01:00 PM Posted August 30, 2026 at 01:00 PM (edited) On 8/30/2026 at 4:32 AM, Celine Fan 77 said: Right? I miss her badly too. I believe they are still friends as she was with her at the Hauser concert back in 2024. Zhane is actually friends with Dee and recommended Dee to Celine when she wanted to step away after having children. I think Zhane didn’t want to travel any longer. I agree I think Zhane was better at the job personally. The fun fact is like Shamrock told us, Rene actually found Zhane at a salon in Vegas and offered her the job to fix Celine’s hair nightly at the beginning of the “A New Day…” residency. Edited August 30, 2026 at 01:05 PM by Nmj 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 30, 2026 at 01:03 PM Posted August 30, 2026 at 01:03 PM Zhane now owns her own barber shop in Vegas near the Virgin Hotel. I think when Céline does return to do a residency in Vegas, it would be great to then have her back doing Céline’s hair. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted August 30, 2026 at 01:04 PM Posted August 30, 2026 at 01:04 PM On 8/30/2026 at 9:03 AM, Shamrock_1982 said: Zhane now owns her own barber shop in Vegas near the Virgin Hotel. I think when Céline does return to do a residency in Vegas, it would be great to then have her back doing Céline’s hair. Don’t you think she’s now too close to Dee to go back relieve her of her duties? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 30, 2026 at 01:06 PM Posted August 30, 2026 at 01:06 PM (edited) Zhane only stepped back to have kids and said she could no longer tour the world due to this. I hope she will return one day just like Annie has done. Edited August 30, 2026 at 01:07 PM by Shamrock_1982 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted August 30, 2026 at 01:17 PM Posted August 30, 2026 at 01:17 PM I also think Dee has become more of a personal assistant to her over the years. She is credited with taking some of those photos in nature during the pandemic, a time when I’m sure Céline did not need her hairstylist to be there practically living with her everyday. And she’s the one who rode with Céline in the car on Friday and carried Madison. There were several such instances I noticed. I’ve also noticed this happening quite a lot with celebrities, be it artists or athletes, where someone originally assigned to one very specific technical role ends up taking on the role of assistant/bodyguard/manager. Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted August 30, 2026 at 01:18 PM Posted August 30, 2026 at 01:18 PM On 8/30/2026 at 2:51 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: I see a fan on twitter is outside the hotel and all her cars have just pulled up so we may be about to see her again. Someone should check for Olivier Gruner (her Paris head of security it would seem?), that would confirm it. Quote The best is yet to come...
Nmj Posted August 30, 2026 at 01:37 PM Posted August 30, 2026 at 01:37 PM On 8/30/2026 at 9:17 AM, Céline RO said: I also think Dee has become more of a personal assistant to her over the years. She is credited with taking some of those photos in nature during the pandemic, a time when I’m sure Céline did not need her hairstylist to be there practically living with her everyday. And she’s the one who rode with Céline in the car on Friday and carried Madison. There were several such instances I noticed. I’ve also noticed this happening quite a lot with celebrities, be it artists or athletes, where someone originally assigned to one very specific technical role ends up taking on the role of assistant/bodyguard/manager. There’s people here that are convinced it’s something else… 🤣 👀 I miss seeing Linda and Michel with Celine… having family around always felt something she and fans could have in common. Still no RC appearance, I’d assume he’s there as it gets closer.. and hopefully her siblings are there soon too! Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 30, 2026 at 01:38 PM Posted August 30, 2026 at 01:38 PM She usually leaves hotels in the afternoon between 3.30 - 4.30pm from previous experiences so shouldn’t be too long now. Quote
stevo Posted August 30, 2026 at 01:42 PM Posted August 30, 2026 at 01:42 PM Maybe she’s gonna go look at the arena and stage Quote
RosieBarron Posted August 30, 2026 at 01:45 PM Posted August 30, 2026 at 01:45 PM On 8/30/2026 at 2:17 PM, Céline RO said: I also think Dee has become more of a personal assistant to her over the years. She is credited with taking some of those photos in nature during the pandemic, a time when I’m sure Céline did not need her hairstylist to be there practically living with her everyday. And she’s the one who rode with Céline in the car on Friday and carried Madison. There were several such instances I noticed. I’ve also noticed this happening quite a lot with celebrities, be it artists or athletes, where someone originally assigned to one very specific technical role ends up taking on the role of assistant/bodyguard/manager. That is what I assumed too. Obviously not just there to do her hair. Clearly more of a personal assistant. I also wonder with Celine's condition whether having someone female with her when she does out and about is a asset. I assume she would know what to do if something went wrong with her health and some situations may come up that the boys are not best placed to deal with. Quote
No1IrishFan Posted August 30, 2026 at 01:53 PM Posted August 30, 2026 at 01:53 PM Did anyone see Annie arrive on Friday? I guess she’ll be there this week for fittings and meetings with the fashion houses 🤔 1 Quote
AXG_16 Posted August 30, 2026 at 02:14 PM Posted August 30, 2026 at 02:14 PM On 30/08/2026 at 15:53, No1IrishFan said: Quelqu'un a-t-il vu Annie arriver vendredi ? J'imagine qu'elle sera là cette semaine pour des essayages et des rendez-vous avec les maisons de couture 🤔 I don't think I saw Annie. Good point! Quote
Nmj Posted August 30, 2026 at 02:33 PM Posted August 30, 2026 at 02:33 PM On 8/30/2026 at 10:14 AM, AXG_16 said: I don't think I saw Annie. Good point! Annie Horth bases in Europe somewhere right? She might be in the region already. Also we haven’t seen the creator Willow… We haven’t seen a single musician/ Scott Price… they were rumored to be there in Paris the day before Celine and there has been no leaks. Quote
No1IrishFan Posted August 30, 2026 at 02:39 PM Posted August 30, 2026 at 02:39 PM On 8/30/2026 at 3:33 PM, Nmj said: Annie Horth bases in Europe somewhere right? She might be in the region already. Also we haven’t seen the creator Willow… We haven’t seen a single musician/ Scott Price… they were rumored to be there in Paris the day before Celine and there has been no leaks. I reckon the musicians arrived yesterday/today and are staying elsewhere. Annie could easily have arrived and been to see Celine when no fans or press were around the front of the hotel. Good chance they’re all travelling to Paris over this weekend for things to kick off early this coming week! 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 30, 2026 at 02:40 PM Posted August 30, 2026 at 02:40 PM They have all been shipped over and hidden beneath the stage, A new day style circa 2003 for secrecy reasons 🤣 2 Quote
Nmj Posted August 30, 2026 at 02:46 PM Posted August 30, 2026 at 02:46 PM Also, Celine’s Instagram seems to have begun archiving a lot of posts again… still some the recent random ones but they have archived/deleted a lot. Could they be gearing up starting next that we see recent stuff or are wishful thinking…? 🤔 1 Quote
Nmj Posted August 30, 2026 at 03:05 PM Posted August 30, 2026 at 03:05 PM Y’all Celine ain’t leaving the Palace tonight… her BMW is parked there because the driver doubles as a Uber Eats driver when he’s not busy! 😂 🥐 5 Quote
Matt96 Posted August 30, 2026 at 03:18 PM Posted August 30, 2026 at 03:18 PM On 8/30/2026 at 5:05 PM, Nmj said: Y’all Celine ain’t leaving the Palace tonight… her BMW is parked there because the driver doubles as a Uber Eats driver when he’s not busy! 😂 🥐 Apparently she can’t find the exit 💀 3 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 30, 2026 at 03:36 PM Posted August 30, 2026 at 03:36 PM I’m already wondering if she’ll exit her hotel on September 13th, ‘cause I’m planning to go just in case! Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.