ryba Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:58 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:58 PM On 8/28/2026 at 7:44 PM, Tricey3115 said: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSVGbJj3x/ I just spotted madison dee is holding her in a carrier There was a girl In black filming her arrival with her phone. Maybe for a short youtube video. It’s a shame she doesn’t have a professional camera crew with her. She should record everything for a documentary and release it along with the concert 1 Quote
Nmj Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:59 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:59 PM On 8/28/2026 at 1:44 PM, Tricey3115 said: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSVGbJj3x/ I just spotted madison dee is holding her in a carrier Not Dee…. 😬🤨 1 Quote
Els Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:59 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:59 PM On 8/28/2026 at 7:58 PM, ryba said: There was a girl In black filming her arrival with her phone. Maybe for a short youtube video. It’s a shame she doesn’t have a professional camera crew with her. She should record everything for a documentary and release it along with the concert Yes, I agree. At least for the Olympics they had Laura Gili following her around and filming (even if that footage never saw the light of day except for a couple of short clips). I was hoping they'd do that again this time. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:00 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:00 PM On 8/28/2026 at 1:58 PM, ryba said: There was a girl In black filming her arrival with her phone. Maybe for a short youtube video. It’s a shame she doesn’t have a professional camera crew with her. She should record everything for a documentary and release it along with the concert That’s Shari Weber Celine’s assistant/ head of tour travel. Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:02 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:02 PM On 8/28/2026 at 7:58 PM, ryba said: There was a girl In black filming her arrival with her phone. Maybe for a short youtube video. It’s a shame she doesn’t have a professional camera crew with her. She should record everything for a documentary and release it along with the concert René would have been all over it. Man I miss him. 6 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Nmj Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:04 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:04 PM On 8/28/2026 at 2:02 PM, Alex_Incognito said: René would have been all over it. Man I miss him. Rene was a brilliant manager but one would think it wouldn’t take a rocket scientist to know today’s arrival and everything else should be filmed and eventually released. I mean these are arguably the biggest shows of her career. 5 Quote
Els Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:10 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:10 PM (edited) On 8/28/2026 at 8:00 PM, Nmj said: That’s Shari Weber Celine’s assistant/ head of tour travel. There was another one too, besides Shari. A young girl that I haven't seen before in the entourage... Anyone recognize her? Edited August 28, 2026 at 06:33 PM by Els Quote
Popular Post Peppercorn1991 Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:22 PM Popular Post Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:22 PM Worries me that E News is now referring to her hair as her signature bun…. Kev x 10 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:30 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:30 PM (edited) When will we see her next… she’s a night person. Out for dinner tonight …. Shopping or sight seeing tomorrow Or nothing till rehearsals next week Edited August 28, 2026 at 06:33 PM by Shamrock_1982 Quote
Popular Post Xpresso Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:35 PM Popular Post Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:35 PM On 8/28/2026 at 10:46 AM, Lorenzo77 said: For those who need a ticket, there are still some available at this link… Plenitude Arena website. https://tickets.plenitudearena.com/fr/manifestation/celine-dion-billet/idmanif/655223 I haven’t been on this forum for years and today I decided to get some info on Celine’s arrival in Paris and I saw your post!! 😍 Thank you Lorenzo! There was one ticket available for the Sept. 18 show and I was able to get it thanks to you. ❤️ Hello Peeps who might remember my numerous posts from years ago! 🥳😁 9 2 Quote
Nmj Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:38 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:38 PM On 8/28/2026 at 2:22 PM, Peppercorn1991 said: Worries me that E News is now referring to her hair as her signature bun…. Kev x E News! Is slow to the party lmao 😂 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:39 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:39 PM On 8/29/2026 at 1:11 AM, Nmj said: I said I believe she had work done… and good for her she looks great.. but I don’t blame Botox or anything in particular else. I’m not an expert on that s*** I just have eyes. 😂 Oh don’t worry I’m with you. I want her to look the best and be more confident. Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:40 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:40 PM On 8/28/2026 at 7:30 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: When will we see her next… she’s a night person. Out for dinner tonight …. Shopping or sight seeing tomorrow Or nothing till rehearsals next week I hope they build anticipation and show off some looks!! Keep the story going until premiere! Quite sad that she is doing no interviews or TV shows at all. I don’t think she ever really liked these and Rene did have her on heavy promotion tours for everything for years - we loved it and I’m sure Celine did too to a point but now I think she doesn't feel she has to. I do question why she isn’t giving an update on this new chapter. What doesn’t she want to talk about? Why not just one interview… Kev x 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:40 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:40 PM I think they call it “chignon” 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:41 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:41 PM On 8/28/2026 at 7:35 PM, Xpresso said: I haven’t been on this forum for years and today I decided to get some info on Celine’s arrival in Paris and I saw your post!! 😍 Thank you Lorenzo! There was one ticket available for the Sept. 18 show and I was able to get it thanks to you. ❤️ Hello Peeps who might remember my numerous posts from years ago! 🥳😁 I certainly do! I hope to see you around here more! Welcome back! Kev x 1 Quote
Nmj Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:43 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:43 PM On 8/28/2026 at 2:35 PM, Xpresso said: I haven’t been on this forum for years and today I decided to get some info on Celine’s arrival in Paris and I saw your post!! 😍 Thank you Lorenzo! There was one ticket available for the Sept. 18 show and I was able to get it thanks to you. ❤️ Hello Peeps who might remember my numerous posts from years ago! 🥳😁 Why don’t you stay for awhile. The new era is here. 3 Quote
LeChauffeur100 Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:43 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:43 PM And her brilliant team decided to remind everyone of when she recorded Mr. Paganini on Instagram. 🤣 3 2 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
Xpresso Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:44 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:44 PM On 8/28/2026 at 2:41 PM, Peppercorn1991 said: I certainly do! I hope to see you around here more! Welcome back! Kev x Thanks Kev! 🙏 1 Quote
stevo Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:48 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:48 PM On 8/28/2026 at 7:43 PM, LeChauffeur100 said: And her brilliant team decided to remind everyone of when she recorded Mr. Paganini on Instagram. 🤣 This is just incredulous. They really are so detached from what social media actually is 2 Quote
Stéphane G. Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:49 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:49 PM On 8/28/2026 at 3:43 PM, AXG_16 said: [...] - No interviews or TV appearances are scheduled. She was approached by TF1 and Endemol to once again serve as the patron of “Star Academy,” a role she previously held in 2007. That wasn’t possible. [...] Céline Dion won't be able to serve as the godmother of *Star Academy*, but a surprise awaits the students and viewers [source: Télé Loisirs] 1 Quote Paris Stade de France 20/06/1999 - Paris Bercy 25/05/2008 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace 18/06/2013 - Paris Bercy 26/11/2013 " Let's Talk About Celine Dion Collection " on Facebook
ryba Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:51 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:51 PM On 8/28/2026 at 8:43 PM, LeChauffeur100 said: And her brilliant team decided to remind everyone of when she recorded Mr. Paganini on Instagram. 🤣 She just has a very shitty and useless social media team. She should hire a few competent people like back in the day when Aldo was in charge. This current situation is a disaster 1 Quote
Squall Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:51 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:51 PM On 8/28/2026 at 1:43 PM, LeChauffeur100 said: And her brilliant team decided to remind everyone of when she recorded Mr. Paganini on Instagram. 🤣 I saw their post "Celine back in the studio" and I was like "Whaaa..???" and then saw it was from 2012 lol 3 3 Quote
stevo Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:54 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:54 PM Can everyone please comment on that stupid f****** post and say what the hell are you doing 5 Quote
Lorenzo77 Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:55 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:55 PM On 8/28/2026 at 8:35 PM, Xpresso said: I haven’t been on this forum for years and today I decided to get some info on Celine’s arrival in Paris and I saw your post!! 😍 Thank you Lorenzo! There was one ticket available for the Sept. 18 show and I was able to get it thanks to you. ❤️ Hello Peeps who might remember my numerous posts from years ago! 🥳😁 I'm so glad you were able to get a ticket and welcome back. 🥂 1 Quote
Xpresso Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:56 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 06:56 PM On 8/28/2026 at 2:40 PM, Peppercorn1991 said: I hope they build anticipation and show off some looks!! Keep the story going until premiere! Quite sad that she is doing no interviews or TV shows at all. I don’t think she ever really liked these and Rene did have her on heavy promotion tours for everything for years - we loved it and I’m sure Celine did too to a point but now I think she doesn't feel she has to. I do question why she isn’t giving an update on this new chapter. What doesn’t she want to talk about? Why not just one interview… Kev x My guess is that she knows too well that she would be questioned non stop about her “recovery” and she might not be ready to discuss it at length. Her focus and energy are on the shows at this time. Or she wants to keep the suspense for I am Celine Dion 2. 😅 1 1 Quote
Squall Posted August 28, 2026 at 07:01 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 07:01 PM On 8/28/2026 at 1:54 PM, stevo said: Can everyone please comment on that stupid f****** post and say what the hell are you doing Do they even read the comments? Quote
Popular Post stevo Posted August 28, 2026 at 07:04 PM Popular Post Posted August 28, 2026 at 07:04 PM (edited) I tagged Glastry Management and Dee in a fury 🫢 Edited August 28, 2026 at 07:05 PM by stevo 2 1 7 Quote
TheBobWig Posted August 28, 2026 at 07:07 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 07:07 PM On 8/28/2026 at 2:51 PM, Squall said: I saw their post "Celine back in the studio" and I was like "Whaaa..???" and then saw it was from 2012 lol Right? A back in Paris photo is right there but they decide to throw it back as usual. Quote
stevo Posted August 28, 2026 at 07:09 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 07:09 PM Welcome back Xpresso! We’re all still insane! 1 5 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.