Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted

Cannot wait to read Piquet's interview explaining that a crisis is still possible 😣

Posted
On 8/27/2026 at 4:21 PM, Ajax said:

Cannot wait to read Piquet's interview explaining that a crisis is still possible 😣

It’s also possible to hit the lottery.

  • Like 1
Posted
On 8/27/2026 at 6:01 PM, comingback said:

Yes, the Red Heads posted that.

How can they be sure? 

Do they have news from the hotel?

I thought that Celine's stay in the hotel etc. is Top Secret/codename Sissi?😁

 

For the code names... I think one was for the Olympics and the other for the residency

Posted

If the info about her arrival is true, then it's 100% intentionally leaked so she can arrive with a huge crowd at the hotel and create a big news event. My advice to all car drivers in Paris is to avoid the avenue Hoche for the foreseeable future 😂 

To those who think we are somehow asking too much by waiting at her hotel: Remember this is the woman we're talking about 😉 : https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzyi0EtAkjC/?igsi=a2F1enZhejB2amFx

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Posted

Imaging Céline in the vip duty free area right now getting a wee squirt of perfume and a bag of lays before boarding 🤣

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Posted
On 8/27/2026 at 11:07 PM, Dancing_Queen said:

If the info about her arrival is true, then it's 100% intentionally leaked so she can arrive with a huge crowd at the hotel and create a big news event. My advice to all car drivers in Paris is to avoid the avenue Hoche for the foreseeable future 😂 

To those who think we are somehow asking too much by waiting at her hotel: Remember this is the woman we're talking about 😉 : https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzyi0EtAkjC/?igsi=a2F1enZhejB2amFx

I'm dying at that user's caption, "Yasss, hit me with your car queen" 🤣

  • Haha 6
Posted

She better have packed that drawer full

of Sharpies

  • Haha 4
Posted

I wonder if we will get a pic of her about to get on the plane on her socials in the next hour or two?

Posted (edited)

Celine has (with obviously some exceptions) always loved the famous part of being famous- much like the recently departed legendary Dolly Parton, she’s always said how she loves to meet and speak to people, feed off their energy, and how she still gets excited by and is deeply touched by the roar of a crowd or the people waiting to see her and the interactions they have. I truly believe emotionally, besides the obvious effect it had on her voice, the worst part of the SPS saga for her was being completely unable to go out and do anything, she’s 100% a people person and I can only imagine how giddy she probably is right now. God what id pay/do to see her face the first time she walks out onto that stage for rehearsal… 

 

edit: this does remind me though, anyone who perhaps just so happens to be near the arena at any point in the few days before the premiere, and just so happens to maybe have a phone and be able to record any possible sound of a rehearsal… 👀 👀 👀 

Edited by AdrienneM
  • Like 5
Posted (edited)
On 8/27/2026 at 6:52 PM, AdrienneM said:

I can only imagine how giddy she probably is right now. God what id pay/do to see her face the first time she walks out onto that stage for rehearsal… 

If they are smart they have someone filming that moment and so many others prior and after.

 I’m just not convinced they are smart… 🤨 

Edited by Nmj
  • Like 5
Posted
On 8/27/2026 at 4:53 PM, stevo said:

She obviously buzzes off the hotel / fans - she spends so much time and effort doing her thing, out of the sunroof, signing autographs etc…if she didn’t want to, she wouldn’t. When she put the car window down and told me to come closer after a concert in Manchester in 2008 and spoke to me, she was genuinely warm, happy and amazing. And it was something that I so appreciated and will never forget.

Trying to date someone / stealing her half eaten cake is bordering on psychotic though, I do agree…

I literally laughed out loud 

Posted

I feel so screwed over by the Pullman Paris La Défense hotel 😭😂

I booked the Presidential Suite all the way back on April 8th. I thought, since I'm only staying for one night, I might as well go all out and book the most luxurious room in the hotel!

Then last week I suddenly got a message from the hotel saying that someone has booked the suite for a much longer stay, so my reservation can no longer go ahead. 🥲

And then, a little later, I read that someone from Céline Dion's team mentioned that they have a hotel close to the arena — not the same hotel Céline herself is staying at.

So now I'm starting to think part of Céline's team stole my Presidential Suite from me 😂🥲 

  • Haha 3
Posted (edited)

Those b*tches 

Edited by Shamrock_1982
  • Haha 2
Posted

Well her flight was supposedly going to take off nearly an hour and a half ago and still apparently hasn’t- good to know that even people worth half a billion dollars still deal with flight delays lmao

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Posted
On 8/27/2026 at 8:17 PM, AdrienneM said:

Well her flight was supposedly going to take off nearly an hour and a half ago and still apparently hasn’t- good to know that even people worth half a billion dollars still deal with flight delays lmao

Unless the reason it’s delayed is Celine is still squeezing in one last ballet session 😂 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Posted

Huge storms across Europe. Lots of issues. 

Posted

Don't you think it's a bit weir to hunt Celine and track live her plane ??? Isn't it good to keep " a bit " of mystery.

She is arriving today. This is fantastic !! No need to know if she is arriving at 8:25 or 8:27. I love Celine but this appears a bit twisted

  • Like 2
Posted

It's just public information as you can track any commercial, private and sometimes military plane.

Exciting times ahead though! :bananadance:

  • Like 3
Posted

This is taking me back to two years ago, the day she arrived in Paris to perform at the Olympics. Crazy to think it’s been more than two years already!

  • Like 3

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted
On 28/08/2026 at 07:08, Remon said:

Ce sont des informations publiques, car on peut suivre n'importe quel avion commercial, privé et parfois même militaire.

Des moments passionnants nous attendent ! :bananadance:

Yes but public does not mean you have to. I know fan is a shorter word for fanatic, but let’s keep it light and joyfull. Sorry this is maybe just my opinion but hunting celebrities like this is quite unhealthy.

  • Like 2
Posted
On 28/08/2026 at 08:30, Shamrock_1982 said:

Vous vous rendez compte que ce jour est enfin arrivé, le jour où elle franchit une nouvelle étape vers son retour sur scène pour se produire à nouveau pour nous tous ?

C'est comme un matin de Noël en août.

J'ai annulé deux réunions et mis mes appels Teams et mon téléphone professionnel en mode occupé pour la journée. 😊

😂😂 why ? Are you waiting for Céline to call you ? 😉

  • Haha 1
Posted
On 8/28/2026 at 7:37 AM, emiliejolie said:

😂😂 why ? Are you waiting for Céline to call you ?

I’m excited to follow her arrival and the buzz of her arrival on socials today, f*** work I have priorities you know 😂 

  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)

Just saw a blurb on Télématin. They said she should arrive in the next few hours and they said that in the past she has asked the staff to open the pool for her after hours after her shows. They said that her first fans were starting to arrive to get a glimpse of her despite the rain.

Edited by Alex_Incognito
  • Like 3

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   4 members

    • kevincheung410
    • Sosof12
    • karatedude317
    • manolo19
×
×
  • Create New...