Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 8/26/2026 at 12:41 PM, AXG_16 said:

Tomorrow's article in *Le Parisien* will be an interview with Amanda Piquet.

Two things:

- Céline will have an entire medical team taking care of her.

- Amanda Piquet will be in Paris for the first few days.

Looks like Celine allowed them a live experiment on her as a SPS patient. That’s pretty cool. 

post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
On 8/26/2026 at 11:18 AM, Ajax said:

JJG and Céline reunited physically in a studio? Of course they will show us footage ! 

Yeah we’ll see… they don’t like showing us s***. 

Posted (edited)
On 8/26/2026 at 1:24 PM, Nmj said:

I’m so happy she’s back and can’t wait to see how she sounds! 
 

I will say however, and I know they are probably just taking all the necessary precautions BUT… it’s still really daunting to me that in order for Celine to perform from now on, she will need a medical staff at the ready. I’m so happy she’s back like I said but I hope that needing all this fuss doesn’t make Celine eventually give it up because it loses the fun for her. 🙏🏽 

 

 

I think it’s just for now because it’s the very first time she steps on a stage again after what she has been through. If everything goes well, she won’t need an entire medical team every time she performs. 
 

And she must do pretty well already. Otherwise they would certainly not do any shows.

Edited by ryba
  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

Anyone still hoping to end, Event Travel have a few dates available for this year including opening night at the moment based on two people staying in a hotel.

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 8/27/2026 at 6:48 AM, Shamrock_1982 said:

Anyone still hoping to end, Event Travel have a few dates available for this year including opening night at the moment based on two people staying in a hotel.

Are you able to attend opening night? !!

 

who’s all gonna be there opening night? I’m curious who we will be hopefully hearing from! 

Edited by Nmj
Posted (edited)

Beaucoup d'actualités ce matin en provenance de France :

- L'ouverture d'une boutique éphémère aux Galeries Lafayette a été officiellement annoncée.

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcilLIts-M3/?igsi=c3F5ZzZpNnI5eXZr

Céline Dion fait la couverture du *Parisien* ce week-end (Let's see if there's any exclusive information).

https://www.instagram.com/p/DciPxzojCjj/?igsi=OTJtbXI1bXZqZTMz

Céline Dion fait la couverture du *Monde* ce week-end (Let's see if there's any exclusive information).

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcim3-1M3rx/?igsi=bnI2eWNlcGZ1YXEw

Edited by AXG_16
  • Like 3
Posted

❗BREAKING : Céline will arrive in PARIS tomorrow and will be staying at the Royal Monceau 

https://www.lefigaro.fr/musique/celine-dion-atterrit-a-paris-ce-vendredi-le-compte-a-rebours-avant-ses-premiers-concerts-a-commence-20260827

  • Like 6
Posted

Does the article say anything else? It’s behind a paywall 

EZRRIMBUMAEcL2n.jpg

Posted
On 8/27/2026 at 2:05 PM, emiliejolie said:

Oh wouah, this is a bit strange since Marriott is her tour partner

In the past it wasn't any different. 

Posted
On 8/27/2026 at 8:05 AM, emiliejolie said:

Oh wouah, this is a bit strange since Marriott is her tour partner

 

On 8/27/2026 at 8:45 AM, mirage said:

In the past it wasn't any different. 

Everyone knows Celine ain’t staying two months in no Marriott that’s just for us normal folk, maybe the band.

  • Haha 4
Posted
On 8/27/2026 at 2:52 PM, Nmj said:

 

Everyone knows Celine ain’t staying two months in no Marriott that’s just for us normal folk, maybe the band.

Can you imagine? 🤣 she be there at the breakfast buffet.

  • Haha 5
Posted

Couldn't read the whole article unfortunately bit this is the event of the world it seems.

I thought Le Parisien would have give us this news since they are the official partner, hope they have some scoops in their magazine this weekend.

"In the capital, which is about to transform into "Céline City," "Dionmania" has taken off. At Roissy Airport, transatlantic flights are disgorging dozens of special correspondents from NBC, CBS, and other networks, as well as crews from the morning and late-night shows watched by hundreds of millions of Americans. "

  • Like 2
Posted
On 8/27/2026 at 12:55 PM, AXG_16 said:

❗BREAKING : Céline will arrive in PARIS tomorrow and will be staying at the Royal Monceau 

https://www.lefigaro.fr/musique/celine-dion-atterrit-a-paris-ce-vendredi-le-compte-a-rebours-avant-ses-premiers-concerts-a-commence-20260827

Having seen replies to this on Twitter it would seem no flight has been scheduled out of Vegas to Paris, and seeing as she’d need to be taking off within the next few hours in order to arrive in Paris in the morning, I’m sceptical of this. 

Posted

Although it is weird if nothing is scheduled yet, the timing fits, I think anyway. Weekend to settle and adjust then into rehearsals next week. 

EZRRIMBUMAEcL2n.jpg

Posted
On 8/27/2026 at 9:06 AM, AdrienneM said:

Having seen replies to this on Twitter it would seem no flight has been scheduled out of Vegas to Paris, and seeing as she’d need to be taking off within the next few hours in order to arrive in Paris in the morning, I’m sceptical of this. 

How reliable is this source? I’m not familiar enough with them. 

Posted
On 8/27/2026 at 2:15 PM, Nmj said:

How reliable is this source? I’m not familiar enough with them. 

No clue. But the only flights scheduled out of Henderson Executive (Celines airport of choice) are domestic flights around the west coast of the US, so as I said I’m not particularly hopeful of seeing Celine arriving in Paris so soon.

Posted
On 8/27/2026 at 9:21 AM, AdrienneM said:

No clue. But the only flights scheduled out of Henderson Executive (Celines airport of choice) are domestic flights around the west coast of the US, so as I said I’m not particularly hopeful of seeing Celine arriving in Paris so soon.

I thought Celine leaves through Harry Reid International…. However, I guess it’s slightly possible Celine has already left Vegas for somewhere else in the USA or perhaps Canada as a pit stop before Paris but that’s probably a little less likely. We shall see. Tomorrow to me seems early. Is there any private jets  leaving Harry Reid for Paris is a question as well. 

Posted (edited)

The private jet company she usually travels with had a plane arrive in Vegas a few days ago and is surprisingly still there.

They usually schedule flight info 2/3 hrs before and Céline usually likes to travel to Europe based on previous trips late afternoon Vegas time and arrives normally around midday in Europe.

But for all we know she could be Canada or elsewhere right now.

Lets wait and see…

Edited by Shamrock_1982
  • Like 2
Posted

I’m a huge travel fan and I’m obsessed with Travel and Flying vlogs and I occasionally watch live flights from Heathrow & Harry Reid, so there’s a very good chance we may see her flight leave tonight on their YouTube channel. 

  • Like 4
Posted
On 8/27/2026 at 2:49 PM, Lorenzo77 said:

Well, the flight is finally showing up.

IMG_6524.jpeg

There we are!! Happy to be proven wrong

  • Like 1
Posted

I can’t believe this is finally getting real!!!

  • Like 2

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

I've been told by an insider that two whole floors had been booked at the Royal Monceau.

  • Like 5
Posted
On 8/27/2026 at 9:06 AM, AdrienneM said:

Having seen replies to this on Twitter it would seem no flight has been scheduled out of Vegas to Paris, and seeing as she’d need to be taking off within the next few hours in order to arrive in Paris in the morning, I’m sceptical of this. 

There’s light buzz in NYC that she may be attending “Titanique” on Broadway tonight. Maybe she’s taking off from here for Paris?

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

We might even see a new look tomorrow?! She could well have a new hair do or a new look for these shows. Excited to see what tomorrow brings 🤗

  • Like 3
EZRRIMBUMAEcL2n.jpg

Posted (edited)
On 8/27/2026 at 10:57 AM, CelinesDIVO5 said:

There’s light buzz in NYC that she may be attending “Titanique” on Broadway tonight. Maybe she’s taking off from here for Paris?

Frankie did say she was gonna come before it was over… and I think once she’s in Paris that “ship has sailed” right? Doesn’t the show end before she returns!?
 

No pun intended 🚢 

Edited by Nmj
Posted

Am I reading the flight plan wrong? Plane is currently in LA, heading to Vegas, then on to Paris? How could she attend Titanique in NY tonight if that’s the flight plan 🤔

EZRRIMBUMAEcL2n.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   13 members

    • Giraffe
    • D.V.
    • anewdayhascome
    • lyn
    • Reeceraul0045
    • karatedude317
    • Nmj
    • mebe
    • Anadel
    • Shaun
    • kathyr1
    • rachel9767
    • beeb
×
×
  • Create New...