CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 27, 2026 at 03:19 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 03:19 PM On 8/27/2026 at 11:03 AM, Nmj said: Frankie did say she was gonna come before it was over… and I think once she’s in Paris that “ship has sailed” right? Doesn’t the show end before she returns!? No pun intended 🚢 The show closes on 9/20, yes. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 27, 2026 at 03:20 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 03:20 PM On 8/27/2026 at 11:16 AM, No1IrishFan said: Am I reading the flight plan wrong? Plane is currently in LA, heading to Vegas, then on to Paris? How could she attend Titanique in NY tonight if that’s the flight plan 🤔 How can we ever be sure that the plane is hers. Have we learned nothing from Eurovision? Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
No1IrishFan Posted August 27, 2026 at 03:25 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 03:25 PM On 8/27/2026 at 4:20 PM, CelinesDIVO5 said: How can we ever be sure that the plane is hers. Have we learned nothing from Eurovision? Fair point but given its rumoured she’ll arrive when this plane is scheduled to land, the fact that she has used this company/plane before (could be wrong here) and that she is due in Paris in the coming days… However, I take your point. Quote
ryba Posted August 27, 2026 at 03:45 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 03:45 PM This is so exciting I can’t wait to see her! 1 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted August 27, 2026 at 03:46 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 03:46 PM I can’t believe it’s coming up so soon! I go in October !!!!!!! 3 Quote
comingback Posted August 27, 2026 at 04:01 PM Author Posted August 27, 2026 at 04:01 PM On 8/27/2026 at 3:49 PM, Lorenzo77 said: Well, the flight is finally showing up. Yes, the Red Heads posted that. How can they be sure? Do they have news from the hotel? I thought that Celine's stay in the hotel etc. is Top Secret/codename Sissi?😁 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 27, 2026 at 04:27 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 04:27 PM Apparently these are the items that will be sold at the pop-up store in Galleries Lafayette. I wonder what the item at the bottom right is. 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
ryba Posted August 27, 2026 at 04:30 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 04:30 PM On 8/27/2026 at 6:27 PM, Celine Fan 77 said: Apparently these are the items that will be sold at the pop-up store in Galleries Lafayette. I wonder what the item at the bottom right is. Kinda lame IMO 1 1 1 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted August 27, 2026 at 04:38 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 04:38 PM On 8/27/2026 at 5:27 PM, Celine Fan 77 said: Apparently these are the items that will be sold at the pop-up store in Galleries Lafayette. I wonder what the item at the bottom right is. Not wildly impressed with these tbh. The Paris T-shirts are odd. Yes they mention Celine but for me the prominent part should be Celine. Kinda like the socks lol 2 Quote
emiliejolie Posted August 27, 2026 at 04:41 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 04:41 PM On 8/27/2026 at 6:27 PM, Celine Fan 77 said: Apparently these are the items that will be sold at the pop-up store in Galleries Lafayette. I wonder what the item at the bottom right is. Well I don't think these are the real items, I guess it won't attract many people Regarding the item at the bottom right I would say it's a scarf but it looks like the 2024 Dior bag Celine had in Paris. Quote
MaiconSC Posted August 27, 2026 at 04:55 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 04:55 PM On 8/27/2026 at 1:27 PM, Celine Fan 77 said: Apparently these are the items that will be sold at the pop-up store in Galleries Lafayette. I wonder what the item at the bottom right is. I guess it's the "A Paris" single in vinyl... Quote
rfkavanagh Posted August 27, 2026 at 04:57 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 04:57 PM (edited) They mention tote bags in the caption, and that's the only item not pictured other than the bottom-right image, so presumably it's a tote bag. [Edit] Just realized I'm mixing up scarves and socks, so the scarf isn't shown either. Could be that! Edited August 27, 2026 at 04:58 PM by rfkavanagh Quote
Redhouche Posted August 27, 2026 at 04:59 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 04:59 PM Hello guys! Is anyone already in Paris and planning to see Céline when she arrives tomorrow morning at the Royal Monceau? Quote
No1IrishFan Posted August 27, 2026 at 05:00 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 05:00 PM Surely there’s more items than just that, the tote bag and a scarf? 🤭 Quote
mirage Posted August 27, 2026 at 05:14 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 05:14 PM On 8/27/2026 at 6:27 PM, Celine Fan 77 said: Apparently these are the items that will be sold at the pop-up store in Galleries Lafayette. I wonder what the item at the bottom right is. I like the special vinyl with the eiffeltower on it. Same as the cd back in the day. Other than that, I expected a bit more like the Vegas Boutique so hope that this is just a small part of the collection. Otherwise I have search the supermarkets for all the shirts! 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 27, 2026 at 05:25 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 05:25 PM People who track her plane are creepy. 🫥 2 Quote
Lorenzo77 Posted August 27, 2026 at 05:32 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 05:32 PM On 8/27/2026 at 7:25 PM, SuperLove4Celine said: People who track her plane are creepy. 🫥 The negativity in this forum is very creepy. Celine is a public figure, a legend, and she's about to return. What's wrong with knowing when she'll arrive in Paris—especially since the news has already been published in French newspapers? I think people should be more excited and enjoy what she's going to offer us, and those who don't like all this social media and information stuff have every right not to be there. But please, you should look at what The Red Heads publish and take note. 4 Quote
manolo19 Posted August 27, 2026 at 05:37 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 05:37 PM They could sell nice merch .. what are they thinking. Embarassing 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 27, 2026 at 06:48 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 06:48 PM On 8/27/2026 at 6:25 PM, SuperLove4Celine said: People who track her plane are creepy. 🫥 Creepy? She is a public figure and part of her role as a world wide loved artist after 40 years! It comes with the territory It’s her big return… what’s creepy about that? It’s expected and the media are pushing this too. Kev x 6 Quote
sarit_celine Posted August 27, 2026 at 06:55 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 06:55 PM She is back against all the odds, why people have to be so heavy minded, let's celebrate that! 5 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
AdrienneM Posted August 27, 2026 at 06:58 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 06:58 PM I do think it’s all gonna really hit home when those first images/videos from the hotel hit the internet. It’s, more or less, the official stamp of her return, I’d argue just as much as the announcement of these shows was. 3 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted August 27, 2026 at 07:15 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 07:15 PM I will not do one tap of work tomorrow morning. It’ll be refresh refresh refresh on socials and here 🤪 2 Quote
Popular Post stevo Posted August 27, 2026 at 07:31 PM Popular Post Posted August 27, 2026 at 07:31 PM I’m so glad I’m off work because I’ll be on Refresh Mode 5 3 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted August 27, 2026 at 07:39 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 07:39 PM (edited) On 8/27/2026 at 7:25 PM, SuperLove4Celine said: People who track her plane are creepy. 🫥 It along the same line as waiting out by her hotel. How much is enough? She doesn't owe anyone anything. Anyone remember that wack-a-doodle Lady Lindsay on here? (Not Lady Lindsey Graham). She went as far as to try to date members of Céline's family to get into the inner circle. Edited August 27, 2026 at 07:44 PM by Alex_Incognito 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Popular Post stevo Posted August 27, 2026 at 07:53 PM Popular Post Posted August 27, 2026 at 07:53 PM (edited) She obviously buzzes off the hotel / fans - she spends so much time and effort doing her thing, out of the sunroof, signing autographs etc…if she didn’t want to, she wouldn’t. When she put the car window down and told me to come closer after a concert in Manchester in 2008 and spoke to me, she was genuinely warm, happy and amazing. And it was something that I so appreciated and will never forget. Trying to date someone / stealing her half eaten cake is bordering on psychotic though, I do agree… Edited August 27, 2026 at 07:54 PM by stevo 7 2 Quote
Lorenzo77 Posted August 27, 2026 at 07:54 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 07:54 PM On 8/27/2026 at 9:39 PM, Alex_Incognito said: It along the same line as waiting out by her hotel. How much is enough? She doesn't owe anyone anything. Or maybe she owes everything to the fans… I think the fans have always treated her well, and the press too. I fell in love with her when I was 16 (1993), and since then she's always been my role model as a singer (for me, the voice has always been the most important thing). Now, after 33 years of listening to her, buying her albums, buying tickets whenever she's on tour (I've always gone to see her several times during a tour), I'm super excited knowing that in two weeks I'll see her again. For me, it's a big event. I'm thrilled!!! I think she's thrilled too, and she knows perfectly well what it means to be a legend—having to meet her fans at the hotel entrance or anywhere else because we're the ones who have given her everything she has and all our love at the same time!!! And she's said it herself—that everything she does is for the fans… 1 1 Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted August 27, 2026 at 07:55 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 07:55 PM I want to eat Celine macarrons 😋😅 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted August 27, 2026 at 07:57 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 07:57 PM On 8/27/2026 at 9:53 PM, stevo said: When she put the car window down and told me to come closer after a concert in Manchester in 2008 and spoke to me, she was genuinely warm, happy and amazing. And it was something that I so appreciated and will never forget. I'm glad you had a beautiful moment with her. 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
No1IrishFan Posted August 27, 2026 at 08:00 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 08:00 PM I think Celine is buzzing to see the crowd and interact with fans from tomorrow. Yes she’s in work/perform mode and it comes with the territory but I fully believe her when she says she has missed it 3 Quote
sarit_celine Posted August 27, 2026 at 08:10 PM Posted August 27, 2026 at 08:10 PM Celine is one of the most humble artist given her stardom to want so share moments of joy with her fans. I always had great respect for her for doing that. And beside that, she seems to be happy to be with her fans, we are lucky on that. 4 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.