LeChauffeur100 Posted August 25, 2026 at 09:52 AM Posted August 25, 2026 at 09:52 AM On 8/24/2026 at 8:04 PM, Nmj said: I remember attending the first Courage US/English stop in Cleveland and I heard in the wings, before the show the sound check and this was the first full English setlist of the show… I heard “If You Asked Me To Me” and “The Reason” which were both sung for the first time that night on the CWT. But then I heard Celine sing “Falling In Love Again” from the album and it sounded FANTASTIC; then it was NEVER performed in that show or any others… so who knows how many changes will be made til showtime. Wow this must have been a fantastic experience. ❤️ 1 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
LeChauffeur100 Posted August 25, 2026 at 09:54 AM Posted August 25, 2026 at 09:54 AM On 8/25/2026 at 4:51 AM, stevo said: PLACE YOUR BETS! When is she arriving in the City of Lurrrve?? It’s getting SO REAL I can’t deal with this anticipation!!! How can I focus on working when all I think about is Paris and Céline aaaaahh 🥹🥹🥹 6 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
Alice Posted August 25, 2026 at 10:30 AM Posted August 25, 2026 at 10:30 AM On 8/25/2026 at 11:54 AM, LeChauffeur100 said: It’s getting SO REAL I can’t deal with this anticipation!!! How can I focus on working when all I think about is Paris and Céline aaaaahh 🥹🥹🥹 Same. I send my best friends a message with how many days are left, everyday 🤪 3 1 Quote
AXG_16 Posted August 25, 2026 at 11:32 AM Posted August 25, 2026 at 11:32 AM On 25/08/2026 at 09:51, stevo said: À VOS JEUX ! Quand arrive-t-elle dans la Ville de l'Amour ? I'd say Monday, August 31. Tomorrow seems a little early to me. The musicians are coming tomorrow, right? 2 Quote
Redhouche Posted August 25, 2026 at 12:03 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 12:03 PM (edited) On 8/25/2026 at 9:51 AM, stevo said: PLACE YOUR BETS! When is she arriving in the City of Lurrrve?? If the band is supposed to be in Paris by the 26th (tomorrow), I’ll assume that Celine will be there by the end of the week, hoping for her to be in Paris by Saturday or like next Monday max. They have 10 days of rehearsals, so it just adds up that she would come a little early before the rehearsals start to adjust to the jet lag. Just adding a question here: will she bring the twins with her? I really don’t know, but RC will be there for sure. Edited August 25, 2026 at 12:03 PM by Redhouche 1 Quote
Nmj Posted August 25, 2026 at 12:12 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 12:12 PM On 8/25/2026 at 7:32 AM, AXG_16 said: I'd say Monday, August 31. Tomorrow seems a little early to me. The musicians are coming tomorrow, right? I heard the some of the band has a gig in Canada on August 26th, tomorrow… and then they go to Paris the next day August 27 (Thursday)… give them a few days to adjust and I don’t think we’ll see Céline in Paris until next week at earliest. Remember Celine has famously used “stand ins” with band rehearsals, I hope we see her sooner but Celine doesn’t need to be present for the bulk of the rehearsals. 2 Quote
AXG_16 Posted August 25, 2026 at 01:01 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 01:01 PM According to this guy, someone who had a seat in the front row was reassigned a different seat. “This change was made to ensure that you can enjoy the show as planned, without any obstruction of your view.” Is the stage bigger than expected? https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcdljIoItL8/?igsi=MXd1Z3U2NHJpZDZhdg== 1 Quote
Nmj Posted August 25, 2026 at 01:04 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 01:04 PM On 8/25/2026 at 9:01 AM, AXG_16 said: According to this guy, someone who had a seat in the front row was reassigned a different seat. “This change was made to ensure that you can enjoy the show as planned, without any obstruction of your view.” Is the stage bigger than expected? https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcdljIoItL8/?igsi=MXd1Z3U2NHJpZDZhdg== The seating chart was a “working” chart. I’m assuming the stage either added a cat walk OR a thrust to make it more into the audience. 1 Quote
ordinary fan Posted August 25, 2026 at 01:16 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 01:16 PM (edited) On 8/25/2026 at 3:04 PM, Nmj said: The seating chart was a “working” chart. I’m assuming the stage either added a cat walk OR a thrust to make it more into the audience. Interesting maybe no simple end stage? Edited August 25, 2026 at 01:17 PM by ordinary fan Quote
Nmj Posted August 25, 2026 at 01:20 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 01:20 PM On 8/25/2026 at 9:16 AM, ordinary fan said: Interesting maybe no simple end stage? It’ll definitely be an “end stage” but I don’t think it’ll be simple. Could be deep with extensions and special effects. I think this email proves they added something to the front of the stage… my guess is a small catwalk into the audience. We’ll see. Quote
ordinary fan Posted August 25, 2026 at 01:26 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 01:26 PM On 8/25/2026 at 3:20 PM, Nmj said: It’ll definitely be an “end stage” but I don’t think it’ll be simple. Could be deep with extensions and special effects. I think this email proves they added something to the front of the stage… my guess is a small catwalk into the audience. We’ll see. Even that would be very cool. She never had a end stage with a catwalk before 1 Quote
stevo Posted August 25, 2026 at 03:11 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 03:11 PM It'll very interesting to see what Production they've cooked up 1 Quote
Nmj Posted August 25, 2026 at 03:14 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 03:14 PM On 8/25/2026 at 11:11 AM, stevo said: It'll very interesting to see what Production they've cooked up It outta be better than “Courage” stage… it looked like a giant Lego they set up together and very underwhelming in person. Quote
stevo Posted August 25, 2026 at 03:18 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 03:18 PM Maybe they'll just ship that over to save a few dollars since it wasn't used very much 🫣 1 1 Quote
Nmj Posted August 25, 2026 at 03:20 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 03:20 PM On 8/25/2026 at 11:18 AM, stevo said: Maybe they'll just ship that over to save a few dollars since it wasn't used very much 🫣 Hopefully they lit a match to it and said bye bye… that era was cursed. 1 1 2 Quote
AdrienneM Posted August 25, 2026 at 03:27 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 03:27 PM On 8/25/2026 at 4:14 PM, Nmj said: It outta be better than “Courage” stage… it looked like a giant Lego they set up together and very underwhelming in person. Visually the lights and video elements were absolutely top notch, but the arms felt rather pointless as she reverted to the wired mic almost immediately and they ended up being almost completely unused Quote
Nmj Posted August 25, 2026 at 03:38 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 03:38 PM On 8/25/2026 at 11:27 AM, AdrienneM said: Visually the lights and video elements were absolutely top notch, but the arms felt rather pointless as she reverted to the wired mic almost immediately and they ended up being almost completely unused I think the arms felt misplaced.. the should’ve had them come out more instead almost behind the center stage. come to think of it now… do we think the wired mic was a comfort for her due to her sps symptoms… I hope it’s gone again too fir Paris. Quote
mirage Posted August 25, 2026 at 04:36 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 04:36 PM On 8/25/2026 at 11:45 AM, Nmj said: I can still remember how great she sounded… but no I didn’t record it. I was trying to save my phone from dying for the show! If you only knew that it would be worth it haha 1 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted August 25, 2026 at 06:20 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 06:20 PM Super sad news about Dolly Parton passing 😪 Celine likes to pay tribute to people who have recently passed; I wonder could she work a Dolly song into the Paris setlist? 4 2 Quote
Nmj Posted August 25, 2026 at 06:24 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 06:24 PM On 8/25/2026 at 2:20 PM, No1IrishFan said: Super sad news about Dolly Parton passing 😪 Celine likes to pay tribute to people who have recently passed; I wonder could she work a Dolly song into the Paris setlist? So sad to hear about Dolly! 😮 1 Quote
LeChauffeur100 Posted August 25, 2026 at 07:26 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 07:26 PM On 8/25/2026 at 3:20 PM, No1IrishFan said: Super sad news about Dolly Parton passing 😪 Celine likes to pay tribute to people who have recently passed; I wonder could she work a Dolly song into the Paris setlist? RIP Dolly. I hope not. Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 25, 2026 at 07:37 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 07:37 PM No dead artist tributes ever again please, thank you! 😊😉 1 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 25, 2026 at 07:53 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 07:53 PM Does anyone follow any of her backing singers on insta or facebook and if so have their accounts been radio silent for a while, or do they still post? Quote
Nmj Posted August 25, 2026 at 08:06 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 08:06 PM On 8/25/2026 at 3:53 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: Does anyone follow any of her backing singers on insta or facebook and if so have their accounts been radio silent for a while, or do they still post? Barnev, and Dawn bot are quiet as can be lately, hell even Dee is. 1 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 25, 2026 at 08:11 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 08:11 PM Hmmmm… does Elise have any social media, no? Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 25, 2026 at 08:25 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 08:25 PM So sorry to hear about Dolly and I wouldn’t care if there was a tribute. Darren I think your great but a bit insensitive… Dolly was a great like Celine is and one day we will be grieving in the same way her many fans are. I’d be over the moon if artists of great statue payed tribute to Celine when the time comes. RIP Dolly. Kev x 1 Quote
Nmj Posted August 25, 2026 at 08:28 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 08:28 PM On 8/25/2026 at 4:11 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: Hmmmm… does Elise have any social media, no? Not that I’m aware of. But Dawn normally posts pretty regularly.., as of late, crickets. 1 Quote
comingback Posted August 25, 2026 at 08:35 PM Author Posted August 25, 2026 at 08:35 PM On 8/25/2026 at 8:20 PM, No1IrishFan said: Super sad news about Dolly Parton passing 😪 Celine likes to pay tribute to people who have recently passed; I wonder could she work a Dolly song into the Paris setlist? Why not a Houston/Streisand/Reno Tribut or something like that? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 25, 2026 at 08:37 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 08:37 PM (edited) Ofcourse it’s sad and she was legendary but if Céline was to perform a tribute to every big artist who dies or who has died at her shows, it all becomes a bit depressing and a bit boring, and let’s not forget as Céline herself said she could have died during her documentary. I personally never enjoyed those sections of her shows in the old days, but that’s me! Shes been gone for nearly 7 years, and I think that she should celebrate her own music now for herself and for her fans, there are so many of her songs that we have yet to hear live or ain’t heard in years… let’s hear those. ☺️ If there’s a proper tribute show/concert though for Dolly, by all means, if she wants to take part, great! Edited August 25, 2026 at 08:38 PM by Shamrock_1982 5 Quote
Céline RO Posted August 25, 2026 at 09:11 PM Posted August 25, 2026 at 09:11 PM On 8/25/2026 at 11:11 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: Hmmmm… does Elise have any social media, no? I believe I used to follow her on Instagram some years back, but haven’t seen anything in a while. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.