LukeD Posted August 28, 2026 at 02:56 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 02:56 PM Celine rocks a long coat better than anyone. Both this outfit and the one from Grammys 2024 look super elegant and cozy- you can tell she feels good! 3 Quote
Nmj Posted August 28, 2026 at 02:56 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 02:56 PM On 8/28/2026 at 10:51 AM, Shamrock_1982 said: Slightly surprised RC ain’t there unless he’s waiting till closer to when the shows will kick off. I’m sure he’s following with his gf. There’s no need for him to be here this soon. Honestly, even Celine surprised me arriving this weekend thought it would’ve been next week closer to when the stage build will be completed for rehearsal….maybe she wants a 🥐 and a massage! 😂 Quote
Tricey3115 Posted August 28, 2026 at 02:57 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 02:57 PM I get that but for a small dog celine probably wanted her to stay in the comfort of her home having a toy poodle myself they are very sensitive dogs and dont like change. My one toy poodle is good on trips but my other one is very nervous and doesnt like to go places so thats just my thought as to where RC is. Quote
Nmj Posted August 28, 2026 at 02:58 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 02:58 PM (edited) On 8/28/2026 at 10:55 AM, Alex_Incognito said: It's a "palace." Not a hotel. Celine’s worth roughly 750 Million but they think her son is staying away from Paris to watch a dog! 😂. Edited August 28, 2026 at 02:59 PM by Nmj 3 Quote
celinexvocals Posted August 28, 2026 at 03:11 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 03:11 PM I guess Madison is with her. In some fan videos in front of Royal Monceau you could hear : « oh, that’s her dog ! ». also at the end of this video she says (because she sees a dog) : « me too, I have my little dog! » so Madison is definitely in Paris with her 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 28, 2026 at 03:20 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 03:20 PM Some more ticket/hotel packages just been released on Event Travel. 1 Quote
AdrienneM Posted August 28, 2026 at 04:20 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 04:20 PM Definitely think we’re in for a quiet weekend anyway, so i think the people who are gonna hang around outside all day for the next two weeks should probably go home and shower and sleep lol. I don’t imagine she’ll be out at shows or anything, maybe a bit of “light” shopping but I’d imagine she’ll be more or less just speeding off to and from rehearsals from next week until opening night. 2 Quote
Tricey3115 Posted August 28, 2026 at 04:28 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 04:28 PM I didnt see the dog in the video Quote
Nmj Posted August 28, 2026 at 04:30 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 04:30 PM On 8/28/2026 at 12:20 PM, AdrienneM said: Definitely think we’re in for a quiet weekend anyway, so i think the people who are gonna hang around outside all day for the next two weeks should probably go home and shower and sleep lol. I don’t imagine she’ll be out at shows or anything, maybe a bit of “light” shopping but I’d imagine she’ll be more or less just speeding off to and from rehearsals from next week until opening night. Yeah the timing of the trip is kind of early tbh… the stage isn’t even built yet for Celine to rehearse… all that leads me to believe that the whole point of this arrival time was for giving extra time to adjust and set up medical care needs. Probably the lesser demanding things like production meeting and final wardrobe fittings. Quote
AXG_16 Posted August 28, 2026 at 04:31 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 04:31 PM Maybe I'm wrong, but wasn't there an official photographer—like Denise Trucello, for example—when Céline arrived at the hotel? Quote
Nmj Posted August 28, 2026 at 04:37 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 04:37 PM On 8/28/2026 at 12:31 PM, AXG_16 said: Maybe I'm wrong, but wasn't there an official photographer—like Denise Trucello, for example—when Céline arrived at the hotel? No I think you’re right. Or filming crew. Probably makes a documentary odds of happening less likely. 🙈 1 Quote
Ajax Posted August 28, 2026 at 04:41 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 04:41 PM Why the f*** no one is mentioning the most important information from Le Parisien saying that she recorded a song from Stromae, or am I dreaming ? 1 Quote
Nmj Posted August 28, 2026 at 04:44 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 04:44 PM On 8/28/2026 at 12:41 PM, Ajax said: Why the f*** no one is mentioning the most important information from Le Parisien saying that she recorded a song from Stromae, or am I dreaming ? Where did it say that? Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted August 28, 2026 at 04:45 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 04:45 PM On 8/28/2026 at 1:41 PM, Ajax said: Why the f*** no one is mentioning the most important information from Le Parisien saying that she recorded a song from Stromae, or am I dreaming ? Who is Stromae? 4 Quote
Ajax Posted August 28, 2026 at 04:48 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 04:48 PM Just posted on Twitter by Le Parisien. Saying that Stromae worked with her. I really hope Dansons and BOnjour Pardon merci are just here to tease and accompany the Tour. But we will start having more ambition and promising things for the album. 1 Quote
AdrienneM Posted August 28, 2026 at 04:55 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 04:55 PM On 8/28/2026 at 5:30 PM, Nmj said: Yeah the timing of the trip is kind of early tbh… the stage isn’t even built yet for Celine to rehearse… all that leads me to believe that the whole point of this arrival time was for giving extra time to adjust and set up medical care needs. Probably the lesser demanding things like production meeting and final wardrobe fittings. I do think they’ve probably kept the weekend for jet lag recovery, Monday/Tuesday maybe some fittings and/or meetings with Scott for finalising a set list for rehearsals (or as close as they can considering they like to change up until day of) and then Wednesday rehearsals will begin. I will add again if anyone happens to find themselves by the arena from Wednesday onwards then don’t be shy about recording anything you might hear 😂 4 Quote
Tricey3115 Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:00 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:00 PM I know people have been wondering what celines had done to her face so i was looking up botox and filler for sps patients and sometimes only done by a neurologist can it be used to help relax certain muscles but there are alot of risks. Quote
Nmj Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:03 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:03 PM On 8/28/2026 at 1:00 PM, Tricey3115 said: I know people have been wondering what celines had done to her face so i was looking up botox and filler for sps patients and sometimes only done by a neurologist can it be used to help relax certain muscles but there are alot of risks. Who got Botox, the dog? 🐶 2 Quote
Els Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:04 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:04 PM On 8/28/2026 at 6:44 PM, Nmj said: Where did it say that? Le Parisien is churning out articles on Céline all day. There's a new one about the album that talks about working with Stromae Gift link: https://www.leparisien.fr/culture-loisirs/musique/celine-dion-stromae-a-travaille-sur-son-prochain-album-28-08-2026-QPZ2I6ZLCRFFVJ7KEWJAKJ25G4.php?invitationToken=1a8cc248-662c-553d-ada7-43b740af8c99&at_medium=Advertisement&at_campaign=offrir Quote
Tricey3115 Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:04 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:04 PM People have been commenting alot that celines had work done thats why i posted that Quote
Nmj Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:08 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:08 PM Is the fool reliable? 1 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:09 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:09 PM On 8/29/2026 at 1:04 AM, Tricey3115 said: People have been commenting alot that celines had work done thats why i posted that Where are those comments. I want to see 😁 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:10 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:10 PM I heard Oprah will be there opening night and then travelling to Ireland the next day for work/a show. Quote
Nmj Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:11 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:11 PM On 8/28/2026 at 1:09 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: Where are those comments. I want to see 😁 I said I believe she had work done… and good for her she looks great.. but I don’t blame Botox or anything in particular else. I’m not an expert on that s*** I just have eyes. 😂 Quote
Nmj Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:12 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:12 PM On 8/28/2026 at 1:10 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: I heard Oprah will be there opening night and then travelling to Ireland the next day for work/a show. Gayle was on a red carpet recently saying she NEEDED to be there opening night, hopefully she covers it on her morning show. 1 Quote
Ajax Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:13 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:13 PM On 8/28/2026 at 7:08 PM, Nmj said: Is the fool reliable? This guy is a piece of s***. Not reliable at all 2 1 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:15 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:15 PM I have a feeling Ariana and Sam Smith will be there too on opening night as they are currently doing shows in London at the moment and are huge Céline fans obviously. Quote
dawn Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:24 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:24 PM On 8/28/2026 at 5:41 PM, Ajax said: Why the f*** no one is mentioning the most important information from Le Parisien saying that she recorded a song from Stromae, or am I dreaming ? 😮I hope this information is true, I love Stromae 😍 Quote
Tricey3115 Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:44 PM Posted August 28, 2026 at 05:44 PM https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSVGbJj3x/ I just spotted madison dee is holding her in a carrier Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.