Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 8/29/2026 at 11:31 PM, Redhouche said:

I really don’t trust this Twitter account, so much fake news I can’t even count them. The pics are from a TikTok live not even their own photos 

And if I can add something, I was around there this afternoon and it was the same thing, cars parked right in front in case she wanted to go out. From what I heard, her head of security came out and told the fans that she wasn’t coming out today. Probably Céline herself sent him out so the fans wouldn’t have to stand in the rain.

IMG_2659.jpeg

  • Like 5
Posted
On 8/29/2026 at 5:37 PM, Redhouche said:

And if I can add something, I was around there this afternoon and it was the same thing, cars parked right in front in case she wanted to go out. From what I heard, her head of security came out and told the fans that she wasn’t coming out today. Probably Céline herself sent him out so the fans wouldn’t have to stand in the rain.

IMG_2659.jpeg

I don’t think she’s coming out at all this weekend is my prediction… but, if I were her I’d have my security say that precisely when I wanted to walk out 😂 🤣 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Posted
On 8/29/2026 at 10:41 PM, Nmj said:

I don’t think she’s coming out at all this weekend is my prediction… but, if I were her I’d have my security say that precisely when I wanted to walk out 😂 🤣 

Turned out it was for the Prince of Qatar who was also staying in the hotel 

  • Like 3
Posted
On 8/29/2026 at 11:41 PM, Nmj said:

I don’t think she’s coming out at all this weekend is my prediction… but, if I were her I’d have my security say that precisely when I wanted to walk out 😂 🤣 

I kinda have the same feeling. What do you want to do on a Sunday in Paris? Nothing 😂 Take a croissant and a coffee and chill all day before the hard work starts. Good thing I stayed there for only like 45 minutes 

Posted
On 8/30/2026 at 12:41 AM, Nmj said:

if I were her I’d have my security say that precisely when I wanted to walk out 😂 🤣 

Maybe you, but she genuinely loves it!

The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 8/29/2026 at 11:47 PM, AdrienneM said:

Turned out it was for the Prince of Qatar who was also staying in the hotel 

That explains why I saw so many Qataris today 🤣

  • Haha 1
Posted

As for the weight loss, Céline did say in 2024 interviews that (in preparation for any upcoming shows) they would have to work on getting the body at exactly the right size again as she had gained some weight because of the treatments. She was implying that she planned to lose a bit of weight and maybe tone everything up a little. I guess that’s what she did.

  • Like 1
The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 8/29/2026 at 5:52 PM, Céline RO said:

Maybe you, but she genuinely loves it!

You do know yesterday was her first public appearance in nearly 2 years. She doesn’t like it as much you think!

  • Like 2
Posted
On 8/29/2026 at 11:55 PM, Céline RO said:

As for the weight loss, Céline did say in 2024 interviews that (in preparation for any upcoming shows) they would have to work on getting the body at exactly the right size again as she had gained some weight because of the treatments. She was implying that she planned to lose a bit of weight and maybe tone everything up a little. I guess that’s what she did.

True, from my perspective she looked so good in the TikTok videos of 2025 and also her New Year wishes. Like she was shining. I get that she’s feeling more confident about herself rn, maybe because her face was going a little down with the weight loss. But god I miss that Celine… But she looked so good yesterday, my highlight of August for sure 🙌

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

I think she likes it, but it must be exhausting (getting ready and all made up, security, plus it can just take a lot out of you I think). And probably less fun these days now that it's largely people looking at her through their phones as they film. I hope if people go to the hotel they at least say hi and something nice, make a little eye contact, and not just ask for autographs and pictures. It's the human connection part that she likes.

Edited by Els
  • Like 1
Posted
On 8/29/2026 at 6:04 PM, Redhouche said:

True, from my perspective she looked so good in the TikTok videos of 2025 and also her New Year wishes. Like she was shining. I get that she’s feeling more confident about herself rn, maybe because her face was going a little down with the weight loss. But god I miss that Celine… But she looked so good yesterday, my highlight of August for sure 🙌

Since you saw her up close what part of her face looks different to me her forehead looks the same but around the mouth and lower jaw area looks more defined. Mabye RCs girlfriend convinced her cause boy does that Alexa girl have alot of lip filler and botox

Posted

I think in 2024 her weight looked great reminded me of old Celine from like 2016 era and you can tell now shes lost weight even in her face which can make you look older so mabye thats why she had something done

  • Like 1
Posted
On 8/29/2026 at 6:08 PM, Tricey3115 said:

Since you saw her up close what part of her face looks different to me her forehead looks the same but around the mouth and lower jaw area looks more defined. Mabye RCs girlfriend convinced her cause boy does that Alexa girl have alot of lip filler and botox

Maybe it was her girlfriend DEE?….. 🤗🤭🤫😂

  • Haha 4
Posted
On 8/30/2026 at 12:08 AM, Tricey3115 said:

Since you saw her up close what part of her face looks different to me her forehead looks the same but around the mouth and lower jaw area looks more defined. Mabye RCs girlfriend convinced her cause boy does that Alexa girl have alot of lip filler and botox

Yeah, definitely the mouth, jaw, and lower part of the face, where the skin was starting to sag quite a bit. But just a lift, not fillers. The rest still looks fine. It’s her smile in some pictures that looks a bit different. That explains why she hasn’t been smiling in most of the photoshoots we’ve gotten this year

Posted (edited)

A lift would be plastic surgery so probably not under the knife thats very risky with sps it is not recommended because it can cause alot of problems. Im sure you dont know much about cosmetic work. Also a small lift is not small its still a face lift and under the knife if she had plastic surgery nothing would move and u wouldnt see any expression. Ive had filler, botox different types of collagen injections and alot of different laser treatments from what i see she looks to have had botox to freeze the nerve by her jaw bone like where muscles contract and where her tmj bone is it looks frozen like thats what botox does. She looks like she also had a lip flip which ive had its not filler the inject botox underneath the uper lift and something to give it that staying up look they inject a tiny amount of lip filler just to the corners of the top lip. my aunt is a cosmetic injector and said it looks like thats what shes had done. I get botox for my tmj jaw disorder for the clicking and tension in my jaw and its very beneficial and helps relieve the tension and nerve pain

Edited by Tricey3115
  • Like 1
Posted
On 8/29/2026 at 7:09 PM, Tricey3115 said:

A lift would be plastic surgery so probably not under the knife thats very risky with sps it is not recommended because it can cause alot of problems. Im sure you dont know much about cosmetic work. Also a small lift is not small its still a face lift and under the knife if she had plastic surgery nothing would move and u wouldnt see any expression. Ive had filler, botox different types of collagen injections and alot of different laser treatments from what i see she looks to have had botox to freeze the nerve by her jaw bone like where muscles contract and where her tmj bone is it looks frozen like thats what botox does. She looks like she also had a lip flip which ive had its not filler the inject botox underneath the uper lift and something to give it that staying up look they inject a tiny amount of lip filler just to the corners of the top lip. my aunt is a cosmetic injector and said it looks like thats what shes had done. I get botox for my tmj jaw disorder for the clicking and tension in my jaw and its very beneficial and helps relieve the tension and nerve pain

You need to accept the fact that Celine did something to make herself feel refreshed before her return. Not everything is for SPS. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Posted
On 8/29/2026 at 10:40 AM, LukeD said:

I do not think she had a lip fill. She had a face lift which makes her mouth/lips look wider. 

She definitely hasn’t had a face lift, you may think that with the overly edited promo shots, but in the videos of her arrival in Paris she very much has the fine lines and softness in her face a nearly 60 year old would have. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 8/30/2026 at 1:09 AM, Tricey3115 said:

A lift would be plastic surgery so probably not under the knife thats very risky with sps it is not recommended because it can cause alot of problems. Im sure you dont know much about cosmetic work. Also a small lift is not small its still a face lift and under the knife if she had plastic surgery nothing would move and u wouldnt see any expression. Ive had filler, botox different types of collagen injections and alot of different laser treatments from what i see she looks to have had botox to freeze the nerve by her jaw bone like where muscles contract and where her tmj bone is it looks frozen like thats what botox does. She looks like she also had a lip flip which ive had its not filler the inject botox underneath the uper lift and something to give it that staying up look they inject a tiny amount of lip filler just to the corners of the top lip. my aunt is a cosmetic injector and said it looks like thats what shes had done. I get botox for my tmj jaw disorder for the clicking and tension in my jaw and its very beneficial and helps relieve the tension and nerve pain

She almost certainly had Botox, not a facelift. She definitely did it because after six years of being out of the spotlight, she needed to freshen up her image, and she absolutely did the right thing!! Definitely nothing to do with SPS.

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 8/29/2026 at 7:39 PM, Matt96 said:

She almost certainly had Botox, not a facelift. She definitely did it because after six years of being out of the spotlight, she needed to freshen up her image, and she absolutely did the right thing!! Definitely nothing to do with SPS.

Listen I’m not a professional at what things she might’ve done.. I just have eyes and can tell she definitely had something done for own reasons.
 

If it makes the people who aren’t comfortable a little bit  more comfortable (though it’s not their business or anyone’s) whatever Celine has had done it’s already slightly FADED a bit which I’d assume was purposely done. The face looks closer to before  now then than the video she did in March announcing the Paris shows.

Edited by Nmj
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Definitely think she did something like a deep plane that lifts the muscles and is very subtle work when done right. With her health history, it could also just be fillers as well. Shes is probably using some tricks like face tape and things to do temporary lifts as well. I think her most natural look was probably her 1:1 with Hoda on The Today Show in 2024 as you could see her naturally aging vs going in a tight bun or using a wig to lift the face. 

Beyond that, I actually think she might just be toning down on the tanning and using less heavy makeup. More moisturizer, skin tint with the makeup thats less thick than her "Las Vegas Makeup." We don't know for sure, but It also doesn't matter as long as shes happy :)

Edited by ewh12
Posted
On 8/29/2026 at 8:13 PM, ewh12 said:

Definitely think she did something like a deep plane that lifts the muscles and is very subtle work when done right. With her health history, it could also just be fillers as well. Shes is probably using some tricks like face tape and things to do temporary lifts as well. I think her most natural look was probably her 1:1 with Hoda on The Today Show in 2024 as you could see her naturally aging vs going in a tight bun or using a wig to lift the face. 

Beyond that, I actually think she might just be toning down on the tanning and using less heavy makeup. More moisturizer, skin tint with the makeup thats less thick than her "Las Vegas Makeup." We don't know for sure, but It also doesn't matter as long as shes happy :)

The funny part is she thinks the tight buns make her look younger but it doesn’t. 🤣 

  • Like 1
Posted

Right the buns make her look older she might think the buns tighten her face but it just shows more imperfections i like when she has her hair down like in the video when she announced her paris shows. Yes i can agree she probably had botox but definitely not surgery unless she had surgery for some type of health issue like a lump that we dont know of. Anyways she still looks very natural 

Posted
On 8/29/2026 at 9:09 PM, Tricey3115 said:

Right the buns make her look older she might think the buns tighten her face but it just shows more imperfections i like when she has her hair down like in the video when she announced her paris shows. 

Thats your best comment on this forum, to date. You’re improving Tricey! 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Posted
On 8/30/2026 at 2:26 AM, Coffeegirl said:

She definitely hasn’t had a face lift, you may think that with the overly edited promo shots, but in the videos of her arrival in Paris she very much has the fine lines and softness in her face a nearly 60 year old would have. 

No, I thought she had a face lift once I saw her IG post announcing the upcoming tour. And a couple months after that there was this photo. I mean, come on! 

 

celine.jpg

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

And yes, the bun when the hair is pulled back makes anyone look older. In the Bazaar photoshoot the bun looked great because the hair was split in the middle which makes the face look fuller. This suits Celine a lot since she is naturally thin. The middle split also looked amazing on her in 1999, the 'All The Way' special for example. 

And I guess we can all agree that brown hair >>> blonde hair for her.  

Edited by LukeD
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)
On 8/29/2026 at 9:42 PM, LukeD said:

No, I thought she had a face lift once I saw her IG post announcing the upcoming tour.

Honestly, people thought I was crazy when I noticed it here as well. Come on folks it’s clear. Your eyes are not fooling you… for comparison;

IMG_6786.thumb.jpeg.d55c0a7b02349ba7d6e10f638d81ee7f.jpegIMG_6785.thumb.jpeg.3b6b22b94ee2eff317696963a175a187.jpeg

 

Edited by Nmj
  • Like 3
Posted
On 8/30/2026 at 5:55 AM, Céline RO said:

As for the weight loss, Céline did say in 2024 interviews that (in preparation for any upcoming shows) they would have to work on getting the body at exactly the right size again as she had gained some weight because of the treatments. She was implying that she planned to lose a bit of weight and maybe tone everything up a little. I guess that’s what she did.

I don't understand why she needs to be SO THIN to perform...

She looked stunning and performed extremely well at Billboard 2016 when she had more meat on her.

I still can't watch the Hyde Park concert, because it saddens me to see her body being skeletal. 

  • Like 1
Posted

Yes she’s had work done on her face. Yes she’s thin. And yes she looks healthy as she’s aging gracefully. Can’t we just move on from that?

  • Like 1

EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.com

Posted

Must we always talk about her weight, face and whether she has had procedures? This is her first appearance in so long and all this topic has become is picking apart how many wrinkles and how many kg she has potentially lost? It's tiring. Every few years whenever there is a new pic the same conversations about whether she has had work done come up again. She looks completely natural so not sure what the obsession with wondering if she had work done is. 

Her first appearance in paris for her most anticipated concerts and this is what we are talking about??

  • Thanks 3
Posted
On 8/30/2026 at 4:56 AM, Nmj said:

Honestly, people thought I was crazy when I noticed it here as well. Come on folks it’s clear. Your eyes are not fooling you… for comparison;

IMG_6786.thumb.jpeg.d55c0a7b02349ba7d6e10f638d81ee7f.jpegIMG_6785.thumb.jpeg.3b6b22b94ee2eff317696963a175a187.jpeg

 

Shot on the same day in 2024 though…

IMG_0975.jpeg

The best is yet to come...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   18 members

    • celinemagicsingle
    • Alex_Incognito
    • AdrienneM
    • lost84
    • karatedude317
    • Thomas
    • neocshs
    • LeChauffeur100
    • No1IrishFan
    • BobHamburger
    • LukeD
    • Shaun
    • Your_Su_Phu
    • KyleVan41
    • anewdayhascome
    • Celinemaniac
    • beeb
    • wobar86
×
×
  • Create New...