Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wow, she looks amazing, I love this look.

image.thumb.png.a0f79cf3a601db8b797ec3007fe1fa71.png

image.thumb.png.8b55ae74e5e1637d12113ec6f190ac32.png

image.thumb.png.da91c25900bd4f827773afa9ff22185a.png

  • Like 2
Posted
On 8/31/2026 at 8:15 PM, Shamrock_1982 said:

Not sure if it was the lighting but her hair appears to be lighter than on Friday???

Thinks it's the light, sunny day. And her roots are grey af 🤣

  • Haha 1
Posted

Omg team celine why do we care about photos from 2008 like im starting to think celines actual page doesnt even follow her or get updates cause they clearly don’t have anything to post about dear god

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Posted

Another TCWT post- problem is, there’s probably a picture of her “On this day” for the next 6 months from the TCWT so I don’t think it’ll stop any time soon 🤣

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Posted

She looks strong. 
 

for the hair she doesn’t have much left anyway don’t know what they could do with it. I guess they will go for a wig for the stage. 

Posted (edited)
On 8/31/2026 at 2:54 PM, AdrienneM said:

Another TCWT post- problem is, there’s probably a picture of her “On this day” for the next 6 months from the TCWT so I don’t think it’ll stop any time soon 🤣

This is getting ridiculous now.

 

Edited by Nmj
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Posted
On 8/31/2026 at 7:56 PM, Nmj said:

This is getting ridiculous now.

 

It’s got to the point where I just have to laugh otherwise I’ll scream

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Posted

I dont think celines social media team even realizes shes in paris they probably live in some basement without news lmao

  • Like 2
Posted
On 8/31/2026 at 2:58 PM, AdrienneM said:

It’s got to the point where I just have to laugh otherwise I’ll scream

Let’s hope they’ll turn the page tomorrow with it being September 1st, otherwise…. 😠 

Posted
On 8/31/2026 at 8:01 PM, Tricey3115 said:

I dont think celines social media team even realizes shes in paris they probably live in some basement without news lmao

That I agree with! 

Kev x

Posted
On 8/31/2026 at 8:20 PM, Nmj said:

Non confirmed dancers OR orchestra.

sounds like a traditional band ala TCWT…. I’m intrigued to see if Celine is actually rehearsing or just checking out the arena bc rumors was the stage build wouldn’t be completed until Wednesday. 

I also find it odd that we haven’t seen Scott price or any of the band yet. 

In France, it's evening. The technicians have finished their shifts. So Céline can rehearse “in secret.” The technicians will be back tomorrow to continue setting up the stage elements :)

  • Like 1
Posted

Can you imagine if these bastarding throwback pics continue throughout the Paris shows…at this point, with this team I think it’s highly likely 

  • Haha 4
  • Sad 4
Posted

Why are her team filming/taking pics from behind her in Paris???

Are these throwback Thursday pics/vids for her social media platforms for January 2027?!?

It’s f****** infuriating!!!!!

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Posted

So there will likely be no dancers? Sorry to ask again.  

Kev x

Posted

Considering it’s 20 minutes away by public transport id hope someone from the red heads would have the sense to make the trip to see if they could get an “exclusive” of her first rehearsal in years, but I think asking for sense might be a bit too much…

  • Like 2
Posted

It's almost insulting the way they tackle promotion lol. They forget they all got their monies cos of us spending it on Céline... 

Posted

Who else is on the fence about seeing spoilers if they aren't going to the first show? I'm going go the one on the 16th and i'm not sure if I want to be surprised or know everything beforehand lo!

Posted
On 8/31/2026 at 8:15 PM, ImAliveUK said:

Who else is on the fence about seeing spoilers if they aren't going to the first show? I'm going go the one on the 16th and i'm not sure if I want to be surprised or know everything beforehand lo!

I am! Although unless you throw your phone in the sea, it’s going to be impossible to not see or hear anything 

  • Haha 2
Posted
On 8/31/2026 at 8:15 PM, ImAliveUK said:

Who else is on the fence about seeing spoilers if they aren't going to the first show? I'm going go the one on the 16th and i'm not sure if I want to be surprised or know everything beforehand lo!

I definitely feel that way occasionally, but it’s so far between the premiere and the show im going to that it would be literally impossible for me to wait. Though if I was in your position I would likely be more inclined to do so. 
 

All that to say, if anyone here or elsewhere manages to record any audio or whatever of rehearsals before the premiere, I do think it should be under a spoilers tab, for the benefit of those who do want the full surprise experience 

  • Like 4
Posted
On 8/31/2026 at 8:15 PM, ImAliveUK said:

Who else is on the fence about seeing spoilers if they aren't going to the first show? I'm going go the one on the 16th and i'm not sure if I want to be surprised or know everything beforehand lo!

Kev, you know it will be next to impossible for a true fan to not look a vids and forum reviews of night one 😆

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Posted

I‘m in the zone tonight, I have already watched A new day… TCWT… and currently watching Hyde Park vids and the night is young… it’s getting me excited for a show again 🥹

  • Like 6
Posted

I already know for the premiere im gonna need at least two bottles of wine, a huge bowl of Chinese food, and probably a f****** huge pack of tissues 🤣

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Posted
On 8/31/2026 at 3:24 PM, Shamrock_1982 said:

Kev, you know it will be next to impossible for a true fan to not look a vids and forum reviews of night one 😆

This is the main reason I went to CWT night one in Cleveland, though Detroit is closer to me… I didn’t want to look at spoilers so I went to night one. 
 

However, silver lining to Celine’s team being garbage you’ll just have avoid the forum because her socials will be posting 1992 Beauty and The Beast throwbacks. 🙄🖕🏽

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Posted
On 8/31/2026 at 8:29 PM, AdrienneM said:

I already know for the premiere im gonna need at least two bottles of wine, a huge bowl of Chinese food, and probably a f****** huge pack of tissues 🤣

If you are going to opening night I will share the wine with you… 😆

  • Like 1
Posted

At least Vogue are on the ball! They’re loving her 

 

IMG_3345.jpeg

IMG_3346.jpeg

IMG_3347.jpeg

IMG_3349.jpeg

IMG_3352.jpeg

IMG_3350.jpeg

IMG_3351.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Posted

I wonder how late she’ll stay or if she’ll meet the twins for dinner 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 8/31/2026 at 5:22 PM, stevo said:

And you’re going to see her NEXT WEEK @Shamrock_1982 you absolute B I T C H

After all that belly aching?!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   18 members

    • Mlaroche2711
    • Henri
    • Tyler1991
    • delta
    • Alex_Incognito
    • djuba82
    • sarit_celine
    • Lysvar
    • george_matei
    • ImAliveUK
    • dittefnielsen
    • Ajax
    • extra10
    • phillippeoreilly
    • drove all night
    • LeChauffeur100
    • Anadel
    • Giraffe
×
×
  • Create New...