AdrienneM Posted September 1, 2026 at 12:21 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 12:21 AM (edited) On 9/1/2026 at 1:16 AM, remykyes said: “I’m living my best life. I’ve rarely been this happy.” Well I guess that confirms Elise and Barnev are definitely back edit: it seems the WHOLE gang is back Edited September 1, 2026 at 12:27 AM by AdrienneM 6 Quote
Popular Post scielle Posted September 1, 2026 at 12:23 AM Popular Post Posted September 1, 2026 at 12:23 AM When news first came out about her SPS diagnosis, and then the doc… we speculated we might not see her in public much anymore, never mind wearing heels, never mind getting back on stage. The fact that it’s actually happening is in itself pretty miraculous. I’m not going this time around, and I don’t care what the set list is (or what she wears or whether her hair is in a bun or what she does with her eyebrows) - I’m just so happy for her. I hope she gets everything she’s been missing out of performing again. She seems unique among SPS patients in being able to manage it so well (seemingly, at least). I hope whatever research has happened/ is happening as a result of her diagnosis can help more SPS patients. Separately, super excited about the reported Stromae collab! His MSG show a few years back was among the best I’ve seen in a long time (sold out MSG in NYC for 2 nights for a show entirely in French; pretty impressive). 10 Quote
Nmj Posted September 1, 2026 at 12:34 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 12:34 AM On 8/31/2026 at 8:23 PM, scielle said: When news first came out about her SPS diagnosis, and then the doc… we speculated we might not see her in public much anymore, never mind wearing heels, never mind getting back on stage. The fact that it’s actually happening is in itself pretty miraculous. I’m not going this time around, and I don’t care what the set list is (or what she wears or whether her hair is in a bun or what she does with her eyebrows) - I’m just so happy for her. I hope she gets everything she’s been missing out of performing again. She seems unique among SPS patients in being able to manage it so well (seemingly, at least). I hope whatever research has happened/ is happening as a result of her diagnosis can help more SPS patients. Separately, super excited about the reported Stromae collab! His MSG show a few years back was among the best I’ve seen in a long time (sold out MSG in NYC for 2 nights for a show entirely in French; pretty impressive). Welcome back, you were a great contributor to this forum, especially during the “I Am: Celine Dion” era… Hope you’ll stick around for this new era in just over a week! 2 Quote
ewh12 Posted September 1, 2026 at 12:46 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 12:46 AM I don’t think this angle was posted yet? It’s better lit and straight onto the camera. https://www.facebook.com/reel/1574641057693260/?referral_source=external_deeplink&original_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fshare%2Fv%2F1CbWuxgm9W%2F%3Fmibextid%3DwwXIfr&hpir=1&http_ref=eyJ0cyI6MTc4ODIyMzUzMzAwMCwiciI6IiJ9&http_ref=eyJ0cyI6MTc4ODIyMzUzMzAwMCwiciI6IiJ9 1 Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 1, 2026 at 01:21 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 01:21 AM The fact that the paparazzi are flashing their cameras in her face with those bright lights that can give any normal person a seizure, and she’s able to handle that, I have no doubt that she’s in some kind of remission. She would never be able to handle all of this a few years ago 1 Quote
queenofvegas Posted September 1, 2026 at 01:54 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 01:54 AM Is she rehearsing at the arena? And are people able to get close enough to hear the rehearsals? Quote
Nmj Posted September 1, 2026 at 02:15 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 02:15 AM On 8/31/2026 at 9:54 PM, queenofvegas said: Is she rehearsing at the arena? And are people able to get close enough to hear the rehearsals? Apparently she rehearsed August 31. She told fans… red heads that she was going to rehearse before she left and NOBODY followed her to arena to try to hear? yeah makes no sense. 1 Quote
Popular Post autumnskies00 Posted September 1, 2026 at 02:45 AM Popular Post Posted September 1, 2026 at 02:45 AM On 8/31/2026 at 8:23 PM, scielle said: When news first came out about her SPS diagnosis, and then the doc… we speculated we might not see her in public much anymore, never mind wearing heels, never mind getting back on stage. The fact that it’s actually happening is in itself pretty miraculous. I’m not going this time around, and I don’t care what the set list is (or what she wears or whether her hair is in a bun or what she does with her eyebrows) - I’m just so happy for her. I hope she gets everything she’s been missing out of performing again. She seems unique among SPS patients in being able to manage it so well (seemingly, at least). I hope whatever research has happened/ is happening as a result of her diagnosis can help more SPS patients. Separately, super excited about the reported Stromae collab! His MSG show a few years back was among the best I’ve seen in a long time (sold out MSG in NYC for 2 nights for a show entirely in French; pretty impressive). Yes! All this exactly. I just think back to her doc when she was desperate to get back to performing but it didn’t seem possible. Against all odds she’s here. I’m so happy for her. She can wear no makeup, a bun, and pajamas for all I care. I’m here for the tree 🩷 also…I’ve been wanting to say this, but there’s a lot of talk about her getting “work” done on her face. Respectfully, who the heck cares? As a woman myself who just turned 40, is not a celeb, and works remotely and sees minimal people, I get Botox in my forehead. You know why? For me. Because I don’t feel like myself when I look in the mirror and Botox gives me a little boost of self confidence. Imagine being in the public eye where the fans, more than anyone else, talk about your wrinkles, and looking older and tired blah blah bun blah blah blah… Or imagine all recent photos published of you being so heavily airbrushed, you really are going to feel like you’re seeing someone completely different in the mirror. Getting older is a blessing but yes, the aging process can be difficult mentally. So I say if doing some work on her face makes her feel happy…cool. Aside from that, the fact that it’s being so heavily debated shows just how natural she looks. She still looks like herself, still can express her emotions, she’s not frozen. Can we all give her some grace? Damn. The most critical comments I’ve been seeing about her are on here and in on the red heads posts and it’s like…she’s a human. She’s put so much work into being here, let her have the f’ing bun if she’s comfortable in the dang bun. /.end rant Thanks for coming to my ted talk😄. I just wanted to offer a little fresh perspective. Think of the moment of her sobbing and saying “if I can’t walk, I’ll crawl” and remember she did that. She came back. The tenacity is friggen incredible and I’m in awe of her strength and determination. 12 5 Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Popular Post Balao Posted September 1, 2026 at 03:20 AM Popular Post Posted September 1, 2026 at 03:20 AM I saw her today outside the hotel. She was amazing. Such positive energy and charisma. 11 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 1, 2026 at 04:58 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 04:58 AM Just saw a few videos from her return to the hotel, I love how open she’s being with the fans about everything! 3 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 1, 2026 at 05:38 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 05:38 AM Can anyone translate what she said please, thanks. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 1, 2026 at 06:03 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 06:03 AM A little singing for the fans outside Quote
Popular Post Ajax Posted September 1, 2026 at 06:04 AM Popular Post Posted September 1, 2026 at 06:04 AM basically: She’s been advised to do so, and she needs to focus all her energy on the concerts. But she doesn’t want the fans to feel like she’s distancing herself from them. She’s discussed it with her team, and they’re trying to find a solution that would allow her to sign autographs. she seems very concerned about it 9 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted September 1, 2026 at 06:08 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 06:08 AM On 8/31/2026 at 7:16 PM, Nmj said: Don’t jinx it though… she did the entire Hyde Park concert in that dreaded bun. No guarantee she won’t do it again in 12 days! Also, both the Olympics and Elie Saab appearances her only two onstage since SPS, both had a bun. 🤣 She did Hyde Park with the bun because it was a million degrees outside lol 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
A new day... Posted September 1, 2026 at 06:45 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 06:45 AM On 9/1/2026 at 2:16 AM, remykyes said: “I’m living my best life. I’ve rarely been this happy.” Also tagged: Charles Ethier Dawn Cumberbatch Denis Savage Jordan Levesque Jeff Smallwood Yves Labonté Guillaume Marchand Dominique Messier Philippe Beaudoin Jean-Sébastien Boucher Elise Duguay Louis-Philippe Maziade I'm so glad they're all back as well!! Opening night is going to be super moving for all of them. 2 Quote
Remon Posted September 1, 2026 at 07:00 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 07:00 AM On 9/1/2026 at 2:16 AM, remykyes said: “I’m living my best life. I’ve rarely been this happy.” Also tagged: Charles Ethier Dawn Cumberbatch Denis Savage Jordan Levesque Jeff Smallwood Yves Labonté Guillaume Marchand Dominique Messier Philippe Beaudoin Jean-Sébastien Boucher Elise Duguay Louis-Philippe Maziade I had to Google some names, but some of them are technicians. Does that mean no brass section, or they might not been tagged. I thought the copper really added something to her live sound. More than a full string section. 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 1, 2026 at 07:17 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 07:17 AM I feel in some songs like at Hyde Park for instance the trumpets ruined some songs, TTWII is for example, but they are amazing in others like RDMH. 1 Quote
Remon Posted September 1, 2026 at 07:27 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 07:27 AM On 9/1/2026 at 9:17 AM, Shamrock_1982 said: I feel in some songs like at Hyde Park for instance the trumpets ruined some songs, TTWII is for example, but they are amazing in others like RDMH. I agree, that song doesn't needed it. But in most of the songs where they used to "play" the brass parts with keyboards or replaced it with vocals (on LAP), it made it sound a bit cheap. But Je sais pas on Une seule fois is amazing with that live sax part. And I also liked Terre, PQTME and Le Ballet during the 2016/2017 tours. 2 Quote
rathnakumar Posted September 1, 2026 at 08:58 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 08:58 AM On 9/1/2026 at 6:16 AM, ewh12 said: I don’t think this angle was posted yet? It’s better lit and straight onto the camera. https://www.facebook.com/reel/1574641057693260/?referral_source=external_deeplink&original_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fshare%2Fv%2F1CbWuxgm9W%2F%3Fmibextid%3DwwXIfr&hpir=1&http_ref=eyJ0cyI6MTc4ODIyMzUzMzAwMCwiciI6IiJ9&http_ref=eyJ0cyI6MTc4ODIyMzUzMzAwMCwiciI6IiJ9 So sweet! She says though she wants to go and visit several sights in Paris, it won't be professional to do that as she wants to save her energy to perform. What a sweetheart! 2 Quote https://www.instagram.com/p/C8RuNzZPAdh/
Nmj Posted September 1, 2026 at 09:50 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 09:50 AM Rumor I saw today is that….Sounds like they are going arrange an autograph session with Celine inside lobby of the hotel. So she’s able to sign a few without getting super close to the fans. You can tell that she feels guilty not signing or taking selfies though she shouldn’t in my opinion. But I’m sure she’s thinking they wait all day and they don’t get anything for it… 4 Quote
Davey84 Posted September 1, 2026 at 09:54 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 09:54 AM On 9/1/2026 at 11:50 AM, Nmj said: Rumor I saw today is that….Sounds like they are going arrange an autograph session with Celine inside lobby of the hotel. So she’s able to sign a few without getting super close to the fans. You can tell that she feels guilty not signing or taking selfies though she shouldn’t in my opinion. But I’m sure she’s thinking they wait all day and they don’t get anything for it… that would be a very big gesture from her side! which artist would do such a thing!? 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
woodstock Posted September 1, 2026 at 09:59 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 09:59 AM Thank you for all the videos. She is so kind...as always ! Good to see she's back ! 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 1, 2026 at 10:06 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 10:06 AM Do we think she’ll rehearse again today or take the day off? 🤔 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted September 1, 2026 at 10:25 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 10:25 AM On 9/1/2026 at 11:06 AM, Nmj said: Do we think she’ll rehearse again today or take the day off? 🤔 My feeling is she won’t rehearse every day this week. Perhaps next week given it’s the premiere week. Even though she prob has been rehearsing already, they will probably be sure to give adequate breaks between the ‘big’ arena size rehearsals this week. They may well have things to tweak or reconsider after having her in the arena for the first time last night ie something doesn’t work in terms of staging or a transition not as smooth as they’d have liked. It’s only being in person that will highlight these things. Plenty for them to be doing while Celine has a day break! 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 1, 2026 at 10:32 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 10:32 AM On 9/1/2026 at 6:25 AM, No1IrishFan said: My feeling is she won’t rehearse every day this week. Perhaps next week given it’s the premiere week. Even though she prob has been rehearsing already, they will probably be sure to give adequate breaks between the ‘big’ arena size rehearsals this week. They may well have things to tweak or reconsider after having her in the arena for the first time last night ie something doesn’t work in terms of staging or a transition not as smooth as they’d have liked. It’s only being in person that will highlight these things. Plenty for them to be doing while Celine has a day break! Yes my thoughts too… we might not see her today. She’s actually been rehearsing this show longer than any show she’s done. We knew Celine spent a lot of time at the Palms Las Vegas to record music but who thought she used it as like a command center almost daily for months to prep for these shows. She reportedly filmed content there, recorded music, worked on her voice ( probably new playbacks), even did ballet and Pilates there…. Then she arrived in Paris super early. They are getting ready with lots of time! 2 Quote
ryba Posted September 1, 2026 at 10:44 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 10:44 AM On 9/1/2026 at 12:32 PM, Nmj said: Yes my thoughts too… we might not see her today. She’s actually been rehearsing this show longer than any show she’s done. We knew Celine spent a lot of time at the Palms Las Vegas to record music but who thought she used it as like a command center almost daily for months to prep for these shows. She reportedly filmed content there, recorded music, worked on her voice ( probably new playbacks), even did ballet and Pilates there…. Then she arrived in Paris super early. They are getting ready with lots of time! I don’t understand that. Renting a studio, especially in Las Vegas, is very expensive. Every day of being there costs. So why on earth would she choose to do pilates there? She has a house and gyms. It doesn’t make sense to me Quote
Nmj Posted September 1, 2026 at 10:53 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 10:53 AM On 9/1/2026 at 6:44 AM, ryba said: I don’t understand that. Renting a studio, especially in Las Vegas, is very expensive. Every day of being there costs. So why on earth would she choose to do pilates there? She has a house and gyms. It doesn’t make sense to me Celine can afford it… also it was probably paid by AEG/Sony…. They usually allow “work space” areas… but I doubt she took ahold of the studio unless days it was needed. Probably more of a suite/ office area. 1 Quote
AXG_16 Posted September 1, 2026 at 10:58 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 10:58 AM Another sign in Paris, welcoming Céline! https://x.com/i/status/2094739401406349695 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 1, 2026 at 11:02 AM Posted September 1, 2026 at 11:02 AM Maybe now her social media intern will know where she is… 5 Quote
Popular Post Celine Fan 77 Posted September 1, 2026 at 11:15 AM Popular Post Posted September 1, 2026 at 11:15 AM On 9/1/2026 at 7:38 AM, Shamrock_1982 said: Can anyone translate what she said please, thanks. Here you go! Last night’s emotional moment, all in English. 2 11 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.