No1IrishFan Posted September 3, 2026 at 11:08 AM Posted September 3, 2026 at 11:08 AM Good chance there’s gonna be a big rehearsal tonight with the full band so Celine let’s go. You don’t need to leave it till evening. Go now and you’ll be back for an evening in front of the telly 🤣 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted September 3, 2026 at 11:14 AM Posted September 3, 2026 at 11:14 AM Ive been seeing blurbs about Céline almost very time I turn on the news here in France. This morning they talked about her on Telé-matin. What a time to be a fan! 7 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Celinemaniac Posted September 3, 2026 at 11:42 AM Posted September 3, 2026 at 11:42 AM She definitely should give a second (real) life to the song "I Love You, Goodbye" - the Filipina singer Nina (Girado) did a stunning acoustic version of it. It would also be wonderful if she included the song "I Love You", which recently found a whole new audience thanks to TikTok (where, sadly, it mostly circulates sung by an anonymous Céline "impersonator"). 5 Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
stevo Posted September 3, 2026 at 11:58 AM Posted September 3, 2026 at 11:58 AM I WANNA TRY THAT CHAIR 2 Quote
Nmj Posted September 3, 2026 at 12:01 PM Posted September 3, 2026 at 12:01 PM On 9/3/2026 at 7:58 AM, stevo said: I WANNA TRY THAT CHAIR Yeah you can… it’ll be @Shamrock_1982 BFF John Nelson, Barnev and Denis Savage… dancing though. 😂 5 Quote
mike_z Posted September 3, 2026 at 12:30 PM Posted September 3, 2026 at 12:30 PM Misled delivre-moi faith unison if love is out the question Le temps qui compte contre nature Us and I could go on… 2 Quote
Critiaslux Posted September 3, 2026 at 12:39 PM Posted September 3, 2026 at 12:39 PM On 9/2/2026 at 7:55 PM, CourageProject said: tbh her recent tours were not filmed professionally. The stage were pretty cheap looking and i don't think so she wants people to see that production. Courage Tour is the only one that stands a chance to be ever released (or her las vegas days) but we don't know if they were filmed professionally Whatever the staging, the 2016 shows are worth releasing, because of the circumstances and the setlist. 🥹😍 1 Quote
Alice Posted September 3, 2026 at 12:43 PM Posted September 3, 2026 at 12:43 PM Ooooh, I got an email from Event Trave Quote Your tickets will be sent your email address 7 days before the show. We are delighted to advise that your tickets for Céline Dion in Paris are now in the process of being allocated and will be sent to your email address using the information we have in your booking below:- Your email: ... If this is not the correct email address for your tickets, please reply to this email within 24 hours as once the tickets have been issued this cannot be changed. Your final information and hotel vouchers will be sent in a separate email in the coming days. If you do not need to make any changes to your email address, please do not reply to this email. 1 Quote
joaofilho Posted September 3, 2026 at 01:01 PM Posted September 3, 2026 at 01:01 PM For an artist of Celine's caliber, the stage setup looked cheap during her recent tours; I hope the production quality of this new residency surpasses that. 2 Quote
stevo Posted September 3, 2026 at 01:05 PM Posted September 3, 2026 at 01:05 PM What show are you going to @Alice ? Quote
Nmj Posted September 3, 2026 at 01:07 PM Posted September 3, 2026 at 01:07 PM On 9/3/2026 at 9:01 AM, joaofilho said: For an artist of Celine's caliber, the stage setup looked cheap during her recent tours; I hope the production quality of this new residency surpasses that. This is the first time for a tour she has an actual person design/ produce the stage since Jamie King the man behind Taking Chances Tour. I like my odds from Willo. 1 Quote
Alice Posted September 3, 2026 at 01:08 PM Posted September 3, 2026 at 01:08 PM On 9/3/2026 at 3:05 PM, stevo said: What show are you going to @Alice ? Sept 18th. Quote
AXG_16 Posted September 3, 2026 at 01:17 PM Posted September 3, 2026 at 01:17 PM (edited) Céline received a DIOR outfit (it's weird, by the way, that the cart is driving on the sidewalk!). Maybe for this afternoon's outing? 🤭 By the way, on the label, I think I can make out “Annie Horth,” right? (I found it on TikTok) Edited September 3, 2026 at 01:18 PM by AXG_16 4 Quote
Nmj Posted September 3, 2026 at 01:40 PM Posted September 3, 2026 at 01:40 PM On 9/3/2026 at 9:17 AM, AXG_16 said: Céline received a DIOR outfit (it's weird, by the way, that the cart is driving on the sidewalk!). Maybe for this afternoon's outing? 🤭 By the way, on the label, I think I can make out “Annie Horth,” right? (I found it on TikTok) More than likely fittings to be done… it does say “Attention: Annie Horth”. 3 Quote
Popular Post Shamrock_1982 Posted September 3, 2026 at 02:01 PM Popular Post Posted September 3, 2026 at 02:01 PM Heard from Hannah at Event Travel, opening night tickets will be sent tomorrow and hotel information/voucher and final information will be confirmed on Monday/Tuesday 😊 5 7 Quote
valeriociarrocchi Posted September 3, 2026 at 02:44 PM Posted September 3, 2026 at 02:44 PM Is anyone curious about the VIP package? I hope the description they gave is just a general one and we’re getting a box like the one on Courage tour. It was amazing…but I fear it might be something silly . Quote
Ryoji Posted September 3, 2026 at 02:54 PM Posted September 3, 2026 at 02:54 PM On 9/3/2026 at 3:44 PM, valeriociarrocchi said: Is anyone curious about the VIP package? I hope the description they gave is just a general one and we’re getting a box like the one on Courage tour. It was amazing…but I fear it might be something silly . Yeah I'm really curious too. I have VIP tickets for the 18th Sept. I've never booked VIP before so don't know what to expect. So I'm wondering if there a certain place to queue or early access and where and when they hand you the VIP extras 1 Quote
Popular Post LeChauffeur100 Posted September 3, 2026 at 03:07 PM Popular Post Posted September 3, 2026 at 03:07 PM Event Travel started sending opening night tickets. Got block A, row 3! Fantastic seat!!! 😃😃😃 16 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 3, 2026 at 03:08 PM Posted September 3, 2026 at 03:08 PM Amazing well done!!! Quote
A new day... Posted September 3, 2026 at 03:35 PM Posted September 3, 2026 at 03:35 PM Wow!!! Amazing seats! Can't wait to read your review 😍 Quote
mirage Posted September 3, 2026 at 03:41 PM Posted September 3, 2026 at 03:41 PM On 9/3/2026 at 5:07 PM, LeChauffeur100 said: Event Travel started sending opening night tickets. Got block A, row 3! Fantastic seat!!! 😃😃😃 Oowh that's a nice surprise! That is what kept me from buying there since you won't know which seats you end up. Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 3, 2026 at 03:46 PM Posted September 3, 2026 at 03:46 PM On 9/3/2026 at 5:07 PM, LeChauffeur100 said: Event Travel started sending opening night tickets. Got block A, row 3! Fantastic seat!!! 😃😃😃 Congratulations! I guess I should receive mine at any minute now 😍 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
RosieBarron Posted September 3, 2026 at 04:17 PM Posted September 3, 2026 at 04:17 PM On 9/3/2026 at 4:46 PM, Celine Fan 77 said: Congratulations! I guess I should receive mine at any minute now 😍 I guess it depends on whether there is someone hitting send or if it is automated. Based on what Shamrock was told tomorrow seems more likely. Maybe they made a start before going home for the day! 1 Quote
AXG_16 Posted September 3, 2026 at 04:19 PM Posted September 3, 2026 at 04:19 PM It looks like Céline has left her hotel! 🤔 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 3, 2026 at 04:25 PM Posted September 3, 2026 at 04:25 PM On 9/3/2026 at 6:17 PM, RosieBarron said: I guess it depends on whether there is someone hitting send or if it is automated. Based on what Shamrock was told tomorrow seems more likely. Maybe they made a start before going home for the day! Yeah sounds reasonable. Now I’m gonna have a coffee with a friend so I won’t check my phone every 5 seconds 🥲 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
celinexvocals Posted September 3, 2026 at 04:28 PM Posted September 3, 2026 at 04:28 PM On 9/3/2026 at 6:19 PM, AXG_16 said: It looks like Céline has left her hotel! 🤔 Yes and her bun is much bigger. She definitely had some extensions on. Maybe that confirms she’ll have her long blond hair down on stage. It can also mean they are doing the first real rehearsal with costumes and makeup. 1 1 Quote
mirage Posted September 3, 2026 at 04:44 PM Posted September 3, 2026 at 04:44 PM She had a hair day today! Looking gooood! Celine in jeans is always stunning! 😍 2 Quote
Popular Post AXG_16 Posted September 3, 2026 at 04:49 PM Popular Post Posted September 3, 2026 at 04:49 PM TC posting a REAL Instagram Story! I think it's been 84 years... 1 7 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted September 3, 2026 at 04:58 PM Posted September 3, 2026 at 04:58 PM LOVE today’s outfit! Only Celine could turn the streets of Paris into a runway 😆 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.