LukeD Posted September 4, 2026 at 08:56 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 08:56 AM She looked gorgeous! The make up, very reminiscent of the LTAL album cover 😍 5 Quote
valeriociarrocchi Posted September 4, 2026 at 08:58 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 08:58 AM On 9/4/2026 at 10:56 AM, Shamrock_1982 said: I love A Vous, but I think live it’s extremely boring and flat just for the simple reason that they didn’t leave Céline’s backing vocals in, which makes the song fun and dancey. If they include BPM that’s my worry also that if they remove her backing vocals it will be boring and flat. I don’t think BPM is gonna be left out…it’d be crazy not to include her latest single. 2 Quote
A new day... Posted September 4, 2026 at 08:59 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 08:59 AM On 9/4/2026 at 10:54 AM, stevo said: Isn’t she just the most wonderful human?? Who does that, at 2am???!! Genuinely speaking and taking time to be thoughtful in what she says. She absolutely values this time with her fans and I’m sure she must think back to when she was sat alone in those early Covid times thinking what the hell has gone wrong. It’s also clear that she has insisted to her team that she will be taking the time to do it - I’m sure Grumpy Balls John would prefer she didn’t. Seeing her like this last night is just the most amazing and exciting confirmation that she is indeed ready. I think we’re in for good times ahead again She even acknowledged that annoying entrepreneur and sang his beverage name... hoping he'll leave her alone now!! 1 6 Quote
Alice Posted September 4, 2026 at 09:00 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 09:00 AM On 9/4/2026 at 10:54 AM, stevo said: Isn’t she just the most wonderful human?? 100% true. 2 Quote
AdrienneM Posted September 4, 2026 at 09:13 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 09:13 AM (edited) On 9/4/2026 at 9:56 AM, Shamrock_1982 said: I love A Vous, but I think live it’s extremely boring and flat when she’s performed it live previously… for the simple reason that they didn’t leave Céline’s backing vocals in, which makes the song fun and dancey. If they include BPM that’s my worry also that if they remove her backing vocals it won’t be the same. I’ve always found it weird how even though there’s 3 backup singers, they often create new background vocals for them to do instead of one or more of them just doing Celines from the original recording Edited September 4, 2026 at 09:14 AM by AdrienneM Quote
A new day... Posted September 4, 2026 at 09:17 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 09:17 AM BPM could be beautiful live but they better slow it down a bit! 2 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 4, 2026 at 09:19 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 09:19 AM On 9/4/2026 at 10:58 AM, valeriociarrocchi said: I don’t think BPM is gonna be left out…it’d be crazy not to include her latest single. I have a feeling that’s gonna be the opening song, as much as I’d rather have J’attendais. 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
ivo Posted September 4, 2026 at 09:21 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 09:21 AM I would love J’attendais, it’s magical. 5 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
Alice Posted September 4, 2026 at 09:22 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 09:22 AM BPM would make a great opening song! 2 Quote
Lestat5485 Posted September 4, 2026 at 09:31 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 09:31 AM She speaks with fans in french, i don't se english translation ;( Quote
Alice Posted September 4, 2026 at 09:57 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 09:57 AM On 9/4/2026 at 11:31 AM, Lestat5485 said: She speaks with fans in french, i don't se english translation ;( Because "the most beautiful language to speak the words ow love will always be French" Quote
LukeD Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:06 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:06 AM Although I'm not fan of the song I'd like her to sing BPM live, hopefully with a better singing approach. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:14 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:14 AM On 9/4/2026 at 6:06 AM, LukeD said: Although I'm not fan of the song I'd like her to sing BPM live, hopefully with a better singing approach. I’m convinced the singing approach was lack of a good producer, she’ll sound better live like of many cases. 1 Quote
Popular Post stevo Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:16 AM Popular Post Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:16 AM (edited) I was on a long drive yesterday and fitted in the whole TCOML and SISDA albums… One song that I think really fits now and that has been quite neglected considering it was a big hit in Europe is Only One Road. The lyrics now are so on par with what she’s been through…Imagine this as an opener, sung to the fans and not to a lurrrver… I'm looking back, through the years, down this highway Memories, they all lead up to this one day And many dreams lost along the way, haunt me still I guess they always will When love was too much to bear, I just left it there Here I stand face to face, with this heart of mine Livin' without you I only fall behind We had a love most people never find All this time I never realized, and the COURAGE I finally found Has made me turn around I know she’ll not have an English song to open, but it gave me the feels… Edited September 4, 2026 at 10:18 AM by stevo 8 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:18 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:18 AM I would love LMBTL as the opener…. Arena goes dark, screens kick in slowly… I I I, I I I… Regardless of the opener, I wonder when the crowd first see her will the reaction be sooo huge that she needs to stop the song, or will the crowd wait till she’s finished the first song. 😊 5 Quote
stevo Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:25 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:25 AM FROM THE COMAAAAAA 6 Quote
Popular Post Alice Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:26 AM Popular Post Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:26 AM I'm wondering about the crowd too. I also hope my own reaction will not be a loss of consciousness. 1 8 Quote
Nmj Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:26 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:26 AM On 9/4/2026 at 6:18 AM, Shamrock_1982 said: I would love LMBTL as the opener…. Arena goes dark, screens kick in slowly… I I I, I I I… Regardless of the opener, I wonder when the crowd first see her will the reaction be sooo huge that she needs to stop the song, or will the crowd wait till she’s finished the first song. 😊 Nahhh not a fan…. Unless they did some form of remixed opening with Celine’s opening lines “ THE WAIT IS OVVVVVVVAH” 😂 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:26 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:26 AM On 9/4/2026 at 6:26 AM, Alice said: I'm wondering about the crowd too. I also hope my own reaction will not be a loss of consciousness. We need you awake to report back 🫡 1 Quote
stevo Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:31 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:31 AM DON’T LET US DOWN ALICE AND DARREN! 1 Quote
Popular Post Davey84 Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:32 AM Popular Post Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:32 AM Well as an opening song and as a JJ Goldman song... Je Chanterai would be soooo fitting!! Et quand nous aurons fait le tour de nos ultimes projets Quand nous apprendrons a aimer nos Tchecs et nos regrets Quand nous en serons a ouvrir nos livres de souvenirs Je chanterai, je chanterai, je chanterai, je chanterai toujours And when we have exhausted all our final projects When we learn to love our Czechs and our regrets When we are ready to open our books of memories I will sing, I will sing, I will sing, I will always sing Quand les reves de nos enfants deviendront nos esperances Quand leurs chagrins d'amour seront les notres et notre souffrance Quand nos regards nous suffiront, quand nos pas seront les memes Je chanterai, je chanterai, je chanterai, je chanterai toujours When our children's dreams become our hopes When their heartaches become ours and our suffering When our glances are enough, when our steps are the same I will sing, I will sing, I will sing, I will always sing On dit ces choses, on oublie parfois, quand on reve Ou qu'on est ivre Je te les dirai 100,000 fois, et ca m'aide tant a vivre We say these things, we sometimes forget them, when we dream Or when we are drunk I will tell them to you 100,000 times, and it helps me so much to live Quand nos passes, quand tous ces jours seront notre vraie richesse Quand je saurai tout tes dons, quand je saurai tes faiblesses Quand l'amour aura d'autres gouts que la passion, le d'tsir Je chanterai, je chanterai, je chanterai, je chanterai toujours Et je t'aimerai, je t'aimerai je t'aimerai comme au premier jour Je chanterai, je t'aimerai When our pasts, when all these days become our true wealth When I know all your gifts, when I know your weaknesses When love has other tastes than passion, than desire I will sing, I will sing, I will sing, I will always sing And I I will love you, I will love you, I will love you like on the first day I will sing, I will love you 9 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Alice Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:35 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:35 AM On 9/4/2026 at 12:31 PM, stevo said: DON’T LET US DOWN ALICE AND DARREN! There will be no fainting, and no emotion-induced amnesia. No. 2 Quote
Popular Post Nmj Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:41 AM Popular Post Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:41 AM (edited) Watching these nightly returns to the hotel and Celine is basically giving interviews to the fans. I honestly hope it stays that way… it’s so much more personal than her walking around quiet to sign a few autographs. Now if people could just ask proper questions…. Edited September 4, 2026 at 10:51 AM by Nmj 8 1 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:52 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:52 AM Just 8 days left! Has anybody else received their tickets for the opening night? I’m checking my mail box obsessively. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Ajax Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:52 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:52 AM On 9/4/2026 at 12:32 PM, Davey84 said: Well as an opening song and as a JJ Goldman song... Je Chanterai would be soooo fitting!! Et quand nous aurons fait le tour de nos ultimes projets Quand nous apprendrons a aimer nos Tchecs et nos regrets Quand nous en serons a ouvrir nos livres de souvenirs Je chanterai, je chanterai, je chanterai, je chanterai toujours And when we have exhausted all our final projects When we learn to love our Czechs and our regrets When we are ready to open our books of memories I will sing, I will sing, I will sing, I will always sing Quand les reves de nos enfants deviendront nos esperances Quand leurs chagrins d'amour seront les notres et notre souffrance Quand nos regards nous suffiront, quand nos pas seront les memes Je chanterai, je chanterai, je chanterai, je chanterai toujours When our children's dreams become our hopes When their heartaches become ours and our suffering When our glances are enough, when our steps are the same I will sing, I will sing, I will sing, I will always sing On dit ces choses, on oublie parfois, quand on reve Ou qu'on est ivre Je te les dirai 100,000 fois, et ca m'aide tant a vivre We say these things, we sometimes forget them, when we dream Or when we are drunk I will tell them to you 100,000 times, and it helps me so much to live Quand nos passes, quand tous ces jours seront notre vraie richesse Quand je saurai tout tes dons, quand je saurai tes faiblesses Quand l'amour aura d'autres gouts que la passion, le d'tsir Je chanterai, je chanterai, je chanterai, je chanterai toujours Et je t'aimerai, je t'aimerai je t'aimerai comme au premier jour Je chanterai, je t'aimerai When our pasts, when all these days become our true wealth When I know all your gifts, when I know your weaknesses When love has other tastes than passion, than desire I will sing, I will sing, I will sing, I will always sing And I I will love you, I will love you, I will love you like on the first day I will sing, I will love you Of course ! This should be the opening song. This is all about it 1 Quote
Philippe Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:55 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:55 AM Is it me or her speaking voice sounds strong? That gives me good vibes for the show. Quote
AdrienneM Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:55 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:55 AM On 9/4/2026 at 11:25 AM, stevo said: FROM THE COMAAAAAA Slight correction: FRUUUUUM THE KUUUUUUMUUUUUUR 3 Quote
stevo Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:58 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:58 AM On 9/4/2026 at 11:55 AM, AdrienneM said: Slight correction: FRUUUUUM THE KUUUUUUMUUUUUUR 🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.