AXG_16 Posted September 4, 2026 at 11:06 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 11:06 AM Well, La Plénitude Arena has announced that tickets for September 12 will be available tomorrow... Quote
lyn Posted September 4, 2026 at 11:15 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 11:15 AM On 9/4/2026 at 5:57 AM, Alice said: Because "the most beautiful language to speak the words ow love will always be French" Ahhhh desperately improving my French over the next week... so that my first words ever to Celine won't be 'euh plus lentement s'il vous plait' 2 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Macaronie Posted September 4, 2026 at 11:23 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 11:23 AM Who is this guy I am seeing on these videos talking about a drink? Wthelly Quote
No1IrishFan Posted September 4, 2026 at 11:27 AM Posted September 4, 2026 at 11:27 AM On 9/4/2026 at 12:06 PM, AXG_16 said: Well, La Plénitude Arena has announced that tickets for September 12 will be available tomorrow... Wonder does this mean the QR code on my ticket on the Fnac app will go live? Quote
Popular Post LukeD Posted September 4, 2026 at 12:14 PM Popular Post Posted September 4, 2026 at 12:14 PM When I saw Celine in person I was in awe. I could not say a single word. Ten years later, I'd still be in awe. I genuinely don't know how people can talk to her. 😅 8 3 Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted September 4, 2026 at 12:15 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 12:15 PM On 9/4/2026 at 6:22 AM, Alice said: BPM would make a great opening song! Yeah! Bonjour, PARIS, Merci 😝😍 1 Quote
Critiaslux Posted September 4, 2026 at 12:28 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 12:28 PM On 9/3/2026 at 8:08 PM, Nmj said: Celine looks great, each day it’s actually getting better and better, I guess there’s nobody that can argue that Law was good, Pepe meh, but nobody can touch Annie Horth and the class she gives Celine. — Also, I don’t want to be that person, but I’ll repeat again; where the F is a camera crew, and videographer, following her every move?This is a documentary waiting to happen and this s*** team will sleep on it, 🙄that thoroughly irritates me even though it doesn’t surprise me. We will agree to disagree then lol for streetwear, Annie boring (all those years with jacket Arghhhh) while Law was edgier, sometimes with misses, but so many highs 😍 I think he helped Céline with her own fashion instinct, to try and dare. I just hope that Céline feels freer now and is the boss indeed and does not follow Annie’s advice for streetwear. Quote
Davey84 Posted September 4, 2026 at 12:29 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 12:29 PM On 9/4/2026 at 1:27 PM, No1IrishFan said: Wonder does this mean the QR code on my ticket on the Fnac app will go live? From an e-mail I got from FNAC: Céline Dion’s concert is fast approaching! We would like to remind you that this event uses the secure PASS ticket (a QR code ticket) as the only means of access. The QR code for your secure ticket will be generated in your Fnac Spectacles mobile app 7 days before the event. To access the event, you must therefore have a smartphone with the Fnac Spectacles App installed. https://newsletter.fnacspectacles.com/go/6/706HYI17-706ALO07-7060L658-P3S137H.html?utm_source=sv.tg4df&utm_campaign=.PASS-CelineDion-T2-SeptOct-NL&referer_info=SV-TGP-df_158680 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
No1IrishFan Posted September 4, 2026 at 12:47 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 12:47 PM On 9/4/2026 at 1:29 PM, Davey84 said: From an e-mail I got from FNAC: Céline Dion’s concert is fast approaching! We would like to remind you that this event uses the secure PASS ticket (a QR code ticket) as the only means of access. The QR code for your secure ticket will be generated in your Fnac Spectacles mobile app 7 days before the event. To access the event, you must therefore have a smartphone with the Fnac Spectacles App installed. https://newsletter.fnacspectacles.com/go/6/706HYI17-706ALO07-7060L658-P3S137H.html?utm_source=sv.tg4df&utm_campaign=.PASS-CelineDion-T2-SeptOct-NL&referer_info=SV-TGP-df_158680 Amazing. Thank you. I used a friends email to set up the account so guessing he got the same. Exciting! 1 Quote
joaofilho Posted September 4, 2026 at 12:54 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 12:54 PM Law was wonderful for Celine; he helped her become a fashion icon. Annie makes Celine look elegant and beautiful, but more boring. 5 Quote
Els Posted September 4, 2026 at 01:17 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 01:17 PM On 9/4/2026 at 9:28 AM, Alex_Incognito said: Opening obsessively Me too... it's not working yet 😅 Quote
Els Posted September 4, 2026 at 01:21 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 01:21 PM On 9/4/2026 at 10:58 AM, valeriociarrocchi said: I don’t think BPM is gonna be left out…it’d be crazy not to include her latest single. I think they might do an acoustic version of BPM with Ycare as a guest Quote
No1IrishFan Posted September 4, 2026 at 01:31 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 01:31 PM Almost on the 200th page of this thread. What a journey it’s been! From the first rumours of the shows and the posters popping up right through to the ticket sale day and now here we are a week out from opening night. It’s a dream ☺️ 7 Quote
cdurand54 Posted September 4, 2026 at 01:35 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 01:35 PM On 9/4/2026 at 3:17 PM, Els said: Me too... it's not working yet 😅 It’s killing me too Quote
CourageProject Posted September 4, 2026 at 01:50 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 01:50 PM On 9/4/2026 at 6:24 PM, joaofilho said: Law was wonderful for Celine; he helped her become a fashion icon. Annie makes Celine look elegant and beautiful, but more boring. personally, I prefer Law Roach. Quote
chloejsing Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:03 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:03 PM Does anyone know where I should post about an extra ticket, I’m still going but my friend can no longer attend it’s for Oct 3 show. Quote all of the promises broken, and all of the songs left unsung, seem so far away as i make my way back to you...you give me faith and you give me a world to believe in, you give me a love to believe in, and feeling this love i can rise up above and be strong, i'll be whole once again...
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:18 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:18 PM Just got my ticket info in an email 😊 3 Quote
Popular Post Dancing_Queen Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:20 PM Popular Post Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:20 PM I'm third row for the first date!!!! I'm so happy I could cry!!! 15 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:20 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:20 PM Congrats Quote
Shocker Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:27 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:27 PM On 9/4/2026 at 4:20 PM, Dancing_Queen said: I'm third row for the first date!!!! I'm so happy I could cry!!! Same here - totally thrilled 3 Quote
ewan123 Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:36 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:36 PM My tickets arrived today A- Rang 3 - Place ninetysth Is this cool, right? 4 Quote
Els Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:41 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:41 PM Just got mine, SO happy! I'm A, row 3, place 94. Looks like we'll all be together! 5 Quote
A new day... Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:42 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:42 PM 3rd row! You're all in for such a fun night! You might even be seating next to each other! 3 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:47 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:47 PM OMG I just got my tickets!! 6 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Els Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:50 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:50 PM You guys, I'm having a whole emotion, just having the ticket 🥹🥹🥹 4 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:56 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:56 PM Now that some of us have our tickets, is there a map of the venue or another way to know where our seats are located? Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
emiliejolie Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:59 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 02:59 PM On 04/09/2026 at 16:36, ewan123 said: Mes billets sont arrivés aujourd'hui A- Rang 3 - Quatre-vingt-dixième place C'est génial, non ? Oh wouahhh I just receive mien and I am row 9 black L … I have to say I am a big disappointed Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:00 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:00 PM See the Event Travel seating chart below: Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:02 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:02 PM On 9/4/2026 at 3:59 PM, emiliejolie said: Oh wouahhh I just receive mien and I am row 9 black L … I have to say I am a big disappointed That’s a great seat!!! 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.