Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted

Céline’s short interview with Voici from last night subtitled in English:

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted
On 9/5/2026 at 1:41 PM, celinemagicsingle said:

I don’t know what she did but props to whoever did it! really! she is glowing! 💗

A959D8D0-B073-4D4C-99F1-E338C0691A58.jpeg

the new look is giving olympic 2024

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/5/2026 at 2:02 AM, AdrienneM said:

She’s STILL out there and now singing Ne partez pas sans moi!! 
 

I hadn’t thought of it until now, really, but id love to hear her do PAMP again- it’s a beautiful song 

Cool. NPPSM Really?

Posted
On 9/5/2026 at 10:44 AM, Celine Fan 77 said:

Céline’s short interview with Voici from last night subtitled in English:

 

Wow, these conversations with fans are much better than any superficial interview! And damn, does she look good!!! :) Im so happy for her! 

  • Like 4
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
On 9/5/2026 at 12:08 PM, AdrienneM said:

 

well there we have it

That would be amazing!

Posted
On 9/5/2026 at 6:08 AM, AdrienneM said:

 

well there we have it

I don't like the "peut-être" in there though. 😂

  • Haha 3
Posted

Omg yas!! But then I wonder why her manager said that the show wouldn’t be released just a few days ago.

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted (edited)
On 9/5/2026 at 12:08 PM, AdrienneM said:

 

well there we have it

Wow! Straight from the horse's mouth. Let's just hope she delegated this information!

 

Jesus! The show is a week away!

Edited by Alex_Incognito
  • Like 3

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

Watching the clips from the new Taratata special dedicated to her voice, it all feels like it went by so incredibly fast. I was too young at the time, but looking back, I can’t help feeling that I didn’t appreciate it nearly enough while it was happening. Her prime went by so fast. It’s crazy how much things have changed.

I keep wondering what her evolution would have been like without the illness.

Watching those clips, every time she opened her mouth just to hum three words, a single line, anything at all — it was extraordinary. There was a purity, a musicality, a beauty to her voice that was simply on another level. It was incredible.

That hasn’t been the case for a very long time now, and certainly isn’t the case today.

And then hearing her say that she lost her voice, that she went six years without singing, and that as part of her rehabilitation she listens back to recordings of herself… What can we realistically expect?

  • Thanks 3
Posted
On 9/5/2026 at 12:08 PM, AdrienneM said:

 

well there we have it

Well... she also wished to release a back to back album during Courage since had soooo many songs recorded for that one. And we all know how that went. Same for her wish to one day do a show with only rare songs. 

So her wish isn't maybe the wish of John and Co 🤣

Posted
On 9/5/2026 at 6:08 AM, AdrienneM said:

 

well there we have it

Well, we can’t call it guaranteed BUT this is the closet will get. What scares me is if John her (manager) the AEG big shot tells her not to release it just in case they keep the same Willo designed staging for future AEG shows/tours for Celine in other cities once Paris wraps up. 
 

Still the smartest thing they could do is sell the show to a streamer like Amazon Prime or Netflix as a follow up the the documentary. 

  • Like 3
Posted

PLENTITUDE ARENA AKA LA DEFENSE at least is doing something they outta reach her team a thing or two. IMG_7111.thumb.jpeg.a07994be66c7d8e3cf5b83d844bad49e.jpegIMG_7112.thumb.jpeg.10e9d8cdb6eaa32add3c31fee379bc19.jpeg

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Posted

„Céline Dion has announced that her upcoming shows will be recorded so that fans unable to attend her residency can see the performance—or at least, that is her wish.”

 

Yess!!! :D Please release the show with a full on new documentary! 

  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

Can someone give us a summary of her interviews outside the hotel? Everything is in French, would be real helpfull 🤣

  • Like 2
Posted

With the screenreader I have to use, I can't read the subtitles. What useful information are we getting from these most recent interviews? I've also seen a lot of videos with fans singing PQTME. In the title it will often mention Celine is singing with them but I don't hear her over everyone else. I'm glad all the excitement doesn't seem triggering for her.

Posted
On 9/5/2026 at 8:38 AM, Shamrock_1982 said:

We might all of a sudden see a camera crew following her around after her statement last night, lol.

I’d imagine a certain someone having an absolute meltdown that they now have to actually arrange something 🤣

Go on Céline! ❤️

I love the wishful thinking and what she said is good news. However, we can’t take what she said and pretend like it’s gonna without a doubt happen. I’d suppose it would be super last minute to arrange someone to start following her now. This should’ve been done since the arrival day at the hotel, heck someone should’ve followed from her las Vegas home to the private jet. 
 

Gosh Rene is so missed, he would’ve had it all done… he knows the moment and how much value this would have not only for us the fans but the entire world, he would’ve 100% made this a huge documentary. 

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/5/2026 at 4:11 AM, celinemagicsingle said:

I don’t know what she did but props to whoever did it! really! she is glowing! 💗

A959D8D0-B073-4D4C-99F1-E338C0691A58.jpeg

I remember watching that interview and thinking the lighting and makeup didn’t look well (loved the loose bun tho). Even the other interviews that she did around that same time, she looked more like herself. I think lighting and makeup make all the difference 

  • Like 2
Posted

Originally I thought that they take a day off from rehearsals today but I found a clip on Instagram from last night and Celine says “tomorrow we are back rehearsing again” so more fan interviews/singalongs tonight?! 😂 

  • Haha 1
Posted
On 9/5/2026 at 1:05 PM, Ajax said:

Watching the clips from the new Taratata special dedicated to her voice, it all feels like it went by so incredibly fast. I was too young at the time, but looking back, I can’t help feeling that I didn’t appreciate it nearly enough while it was happening. Her prime went by so fast. It’s crazy how much things have changed.

I keep wondering what her evolution would have been like without the illness.

Watching those clips, every time she opened her mouth just to hum three words, a single line, anything at all — it was extraordinary. There was a purity, a musicality, a beauty to her voice that was simply on another level. It was incredible.

That hasn’t been the case for a very long time now, and certainly isn’t the case today.

And then hearing her say that she lost her voice, that she went six years without singing, and that as part of her rehabilitation she listens back to recordings of herself… What can we realistically expect?

Which Taratata special are you talking about? Or that thing that the listens to recordings of herself to get back her voice? I'm a little lost

 

Thank you

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg

► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/

 

 

Posted

Some jealous bitter haters already made an AI of Céline lol

 

Posted (edited)
On 9/5/2026 at 3:07 PM, pepillo90 said:

Which Taratata special are you talking about? Or that thing that the listens to recordings of herself to get back her voice? I'm a little lost

 

Thank you

The one that will be aired next tuesday.

Well, not really a Taratata special, but a documentary based mostly on her participations in Taratata. The snipped of her voice isolated during ABM is stunning !

Edited by woodstock
  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 9/5/2026 at 3:07 PM, pepillo90 said:

Which Taratata special are you talking about? Or that thing that the listens to recordings of herself to get back her voice? I'm a little lost

 

Thank you

The new documentary on France 2 about her voice made by Taratata production (Nagui)

Posted
On 9/5/2026 at 7:18 PM, Del said:

Well, this is interesting.  Her saying there will most likely be a recording of the show so fans can take it home and watch it when the moment is right   

PLEASE LET THEM LISTEN TO HER. Lol

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dc5e1hWuqx0/?igsi=dWM5ejZzem5tMmQ=

Well,I advise them to obey the Queen...

If they don't, maybe it's time for her to be...OFF WITH THEIR HEADS👹

 

U10668P28T3D4110958F326DT20140313152922.jpg

  • Haha 3
Posted (edited)
On 9/5/2026 at 2:48 PM, Nmj said:

I love the wishful thinking and what she said is good news. However, we can’t take what she said and pretend like it’s gonna without a doubt happen. I’d suppose it would be super last minute to arrange someone to start following her now. This should’ve been done since the arrival day at the hotel, heck someone should’ve followed from her las Vegas home to the private jet. 
 

Gosh Rene is so missed, he would’ve had it all done… he knows the moment and how much value this would have not only for us the fans but the entire world, he would’ve 100% made this a huge documentary. 

It's kind of funny to me. So nothing was planned so far, and yesterday they decided that they might actually film? I mean, if you plan a big residency like this, you plan the filming already in advance and not a week before the concerts start. Or am I wrong? (Or maybe they saw our posts on insta and changed their mind, which is amazing!)

Anyway, last minute or not, I don't care. I'm over the moon that Celine said they are probably gonna film and release it for us! That is the biggest gift they could give us. Life as a Celine fan is beautiful again! :D However, I wish for a docu with additional footage too! The show alone is not enough after such a long time. 

Guys, maybe Celine just now got aware of the fact that we want stuff like this, cause no one ever told her before as there was no opportunity to tell her. But now she talks to fans directly and we can tell her everything we wish from her team. 

Edited by ryba
  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   32 members

    • juls75
    • IMCL
    • danieli25031984
    • Shamrock_1982
    • Javito
    • anewdayhascome
    • celine angelil
    • Shaun
    • lyn
    • adi dion
    • woodstock
    • daccord_12
    • Jeanette
    • Nmj
    • A new day...
    • Celinemaniac
    • symon
    • mattia
    • celine_dion_faces
    • ordinary fan
    • Shocker
    • Ariss
    • Abodi2002
    • aleMe
    • sarit_celine
    • remykyes
    • duri
    • Thomas
    • AdrienneM
    • Littlemouse
    • ewan123
    • beeb
×
×
  • Create New...