Celine Fan 77 Posted September 7, 2026 at 03:35 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 03:35 PM Random thought: Remember the pointless 850 white vinyls that came out last Friday? I can totally picture the Sony team around a table discussing the possibility of finally re-issuing Céline’s first albums from the eighties and quickly discarding the idea in favor of another absurd release 🥴 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
ParisFollies Posted September 7, 2026 at 03:38 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 03:38 PM On 9/7/2026 at 5:14 PM, AdrienneM said: 2012-2014 was the absolute height of the “Edgy Business Casual” era in celeb and going-out fashion, and it’s definitely dated now, but the irony is it’s what Annie did best because Annie’s been wearing that herself since 2005 🤣 I still love her yellow Dior dress from 2008 and her Versace white dress in 2011 though ☺️Including the gold and all other mini dresses from Balmain ❤️ I didn’t like the white ruffle organza and yellow organza including the peacock dress from MET 🤭 Quote 🇳🇱Amsterdam: 2-6-08, Arnhem: 23-6-17 🇧🇪 Antwerp: 21&22-11-13 + 20&21-6-2016, 🇬🇧 London: 20&21-6-17 + 5-7-2019, Birmingham: 3-8-17 🇫🇷 Lille: 2-7-17, Paris: 9-7-17, 12&19-9-26, 17-10-26, 8&15&29-5-27 🇩🇪 Berlin: 23&24-7-2017 The best is yet to come, encore un soir…
ParisFollies Posted September 7, 2026 at 03:39 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 03:39 PM And her ICONIC and STUNNING white dress from the BBMA. I believe it was Stephane Rollande. My goodness 😍 Law did a very good job there. Quote 🇳🇱Amsterdam: 2-6-08, Arnhem: 23-6-17 🇧🇪 Antwerp: 21&22-11-13 + 20&21-6-2016, 🇬🇧 London: 20&21-6-17 + 5-7-2019, Birmingham: 3-8-17 🇫🇷 Lille: 2-7-17, Paris: 9-7-17, 12&19-9-26, 17-10-26, 8&15&29-5-27 🇩🇪 Berlin: 23&24-7-2017 The best is yet to come, encore un soir…
homerton Posted September 7, 2026 at 03:46 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 03:46 PM There is a video on redheads insta. Sounds like they’ve listened to a rehearsal. She sounds rather amazing !! Quote
homerton Posted September 7, 2026 at 03:47 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 03:47 PM Sorry ignore. I didn’t listen to it to the end 🤣 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 7, 2026 at 03:52 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 03:52 PM Anyone in France know this knob head? 1 Quote
mirage Posted September 7, 2026 at 04:04 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 04:04 PM On 9/7/2026 at 2:41 PM, Nmj said: As @mirage pointed out she finally has a camera behind her… maybe they are gonna start filming a BTS doc/concert 🙏🏽 And of course they chose the most quiet/boring day in terms of fans waiting outside. Well who knows they keep following her the next days. Quote
Nmj Posted September 7, 2026 at 04:26 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 04:26 PM On 9/7/2026 at 12:04 PM, mirage said: And of course they chose the most quiet/boring day in terms of fans waiting outside. Well who knows they keep following her the next days. I’m guessing he comes back tonight that’s when the fun happens… but ties their fault it’s the most quiet day, they left hours earlier than usual 🤣! 2 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 7, 2026 at 04:27 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 04:27 PM (edited) So cute! Edited September 7, 2026 at 04:27 PM by jpatdeleon09 2 Quote
stevo Posted September 7, 2026 at 04:53 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 04:53 PM (edited) I must say I prefer Dee's outfit (minus dog/hamster) And yes- to Darren's video- what a douche that presenter is. Who does he think he is? Edited September 7, 2026 at 04:53 PM by stevo Quote
Nmj Posted September 7, 2026 at 04:54 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 04:54 PM On 9/7/2026 at 12:53 PM, stevo said: I must say I prefer Dee's outfit (minus dog/hamster) Everytime we see Dee she’s wearing this 🤣 Must be her uniform. 3 Quote
Cuchi Posted September 7, 2026 at 04:56 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 04:56 PM On 9/7/2026 at 5:53 PM, stevo said: I must say I prefer Dee's outfit (minus dog/hamster) And yes- to Darren's video- what a ***t. Who does he think he is? 'Blogueur sportif'... Quote
Nmj Posted September 7, 2026 at 05:14 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 05:14 PM (edited) I must say the blazer is kinda hideous.. blazer-2/10 bmw-10/10 🔥 Edited September 7, 2026 at 05:16 PM by Nmj 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 7, 2026 at 05:35 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 05:35 PM Oi I have a similar jacket from Next not Dior 😂 1 2 Quote
ryba Posted September 7, 2026 at 05:41 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 05:41 PM Wow, they started filming! Im loving it!!! Quote
ryba Posted September 7, 2026 at 05:42 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 05:42 PM They could have dressed her in a better outfit for the first day of filming though. All these looks so far have been better than this Quote
Popular Post Nmj Posted September 7, 2026 at 05:47 PM Popular Post Posted September 7, 2026 at 05:47 PM On 9/7/2026 at 1:42 PM, ryba said: They could have dressed her in a better outfit for the first day of filming though. All these looks so far have been better than this We don’t even know what the heck they are filming yet. With this team it could be a documentary like it should be… or could be a commercial for that drink the guy made her do a jingle for. 🤣 8 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 7, 2026 at 05:51 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 05:51 PM On 9/7/2026 at 5:56 PM, Cuchi said: 'Blogueur sportif'... He was extremely rude and offensive to Céline and her fans in that video! 😡 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 7, 2026 at 05:51 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 05:51 PM (edited) Come on… Celine doesn’t look that bad. I kinda like that she looks smart and ready for the big week! The dog is so very cute and suits Celine! Little princess! So pleased to see them filming! Kev x Edited September 7, 2026 at 05:52 PM by Peppercorn1991 3 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted September 7, 2026 at 06:17 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 06:17 PM On 9/6/2026 at 1:29 PM, Els said: The "problem" in France with Let's Talk about Love is that it's actually an English version of a Jean-Jacques Goldman song in French... Here's a version where JJG sings some of the French version and she sings in English Him singing live while she lip synced was an odd choice… On 9/7/2026 at 8:25 AM, CourageProject said: a coat with a denim jeans? on a side note, i'm not liking much of what annie is putting on Celine. Some were amazing works of course, but others.... it's like hit or miss situation. Law was better, in my opinion at bringing out the fashion It’s a classic look. Albeit, safe. On 9/7/2026 at 9:15 AM, manu23 said: Boring, Annie... Law was too much sometimes but he was innovative at least. I trust Annie will do a good job for the concert outfits, but not impressed by what I´ve seen so far. I think Celine is simply going for comfort rather than couture. Getting into and out of those lavish outfits are not for quick changes. She’s on her way to rehearse, and as we’ve seen, she’s being cautious about everything. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 7, 2026 at 06:20 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 06:20 PM I’m all in for the traditional formula: DVD / Blu-Ray with the full show and a documentary + interview as a bonus feature. 4 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
TheBobWig Posted September 7, 2026 at 06:28 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 06:28 PM On 9/7/2026 at 8:41 AM, Nmj said: As @mirage pointed out she finally has a camera behind her… maybe they are gonna start filming a BTS doc/concert 🙏🏽 I have to say this Annie Horth outfit isn’t my fav though… anytime we see Annie put Celine in a blazer it’s PTSD. 😂 also is Dee… a dog sitter too? We got bun architect, background singer, friend, dog sitter… 😂 I don't know if I just didn't notice before but Dee's Instagram profile says licensed esthetician. She may be playing at skin care in between the paper clips and dog poop scooping. 2 Quote
ryba Posted September 7, 2026 at 07:50 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 07:50 PM (edited) On 9/7/2026 at 8:20 PM, Celine Fan 77 said: I’m all in for the traditional formula: DVD / Blu-Ray with the full show and a documentary + interview as a bonus feature. And don’t forget the CD along with the whole package I wish for a production like the AND DVD with the show and a separate DVD with a docu Edited September 7, 2026 at 07:51 PM by ryba 1 Quote
AXG_16 Posted September 7, 2026 at 07:59 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 07:59 PM Céline still not made it back to the hotel? It's been so long! Quote
Céline RO Posted September 7, 2026 at 08:00 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 08:00 PM In Le Parisien’s live chat today, they were asked about future yet-unannounced shows for Céline. They said she might go sing in Asia after Paris. Again, these are people in the know. I think there’s a really good chance that Singapore is next. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 7, 2026 at 08:21 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 08:21 PM On 9/7/2026 at 9:50 PM, ryba said: And don’t forget the CD along with the whole package I wish for a production like the AND DVD with the show and a separate DVD with a docu Yeah absolutely, why is it that hard? I know we are in the streaming era but they can always sell the contents to a platform in addition to the physical release. 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Nmj Posted September 7, 2026 at 08:25 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 08:25 PM On 9/7/2026 at 4:00 PM, Céline RO said: In Le Parisien’s live chat today, they were asked about future yet-unannounced shows for Céline. They said she might go sing in Asia after Paris. Again, these are people in the know. I think there’s a really good chance that Singapore is next. Is Singapore a big enough market? Quote
Nmj Posted September 7, 2026 at 08:58 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 08:58 PM moderators is this forum lagging again… if so is there anything that can be done before it’s a madness on here by Friday/Saturday? it’s been super slow for me to open topics and reply. @Koolan 5 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted September 7, 2026 at 09:01 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 09:01 PM Was anything else interesting included in the live chat? I did not see it in time probably. I'm sure if I checked now it will have long since ended. Quote
ryba Posted September 7, 2026 at 09:22 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 09:22 PM Someone should have asked for the DVD release Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.