stevo Posted September 7, 2026 at 11:43 AM Posted September 7, 2026 at 11:43 AM On 9/7/2026 at 12:30 PM, mirage said: Remember that fb post that Kaven posted last week?He tagged this guy Jordan Levesque. Looking at his page he is a singer as well, could he be the new background singer? https://www.instagram.com/jordanlevesquemusique?stkn=MTBjcjJ6NnJpanAxMQ== GOOD DETECTIVE WORK @mirage He's also followed by John Nelson. It's be great to have another male vocalist in the mix 3 Quote
mirage Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:08 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:08 PM Looks like she slept well, because she is already out and about, with her dog Madison! And she is followed by a camera guy behind her. Soooo.... https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dc_EQGXIRVU/?stkn=NjNsd2RkMjE0NXVx 4 1 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:22 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:22 PM A lovely moment helping a fan choose her next tattoo 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
CourageProject Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:25 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:25 PM On 9/7/2026 at 5:38 PM, mirage said: Looks like she slept well, because she is already out and about, with her dog Madison! And she is followed by a camera guy behind her. Soooo.... https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dc_EQGXIRVU/?stkn=NjNsd2RkMjE0NXVx a coat with a denim jeans? on a side note, i'm not liking much of what annie is putting on Celine. Some were amazing works of course, but others.... it's like hit or miss situation. Law was better, in my opinion at bringing out the fashion 2 Quote
Céline RO Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:26 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:26 PM On 9/7/2026 at 2:30 PM, mirage said: Remember that fb post that Kaven posted last week?He tagged this guy Jordan Levesque. Looking at his page he is a singer as well, could he be the new background singer? https://www.instagram.com/jordanlevesquemusique?stkn=MTBjcjJ6NnJpanAxMQ== Makes sense that a potential fourth singer would be male, will be interesting to see! Quote The best is yet to come...
Nmj Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:41 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:41 PM (edited) As @mirage pointed out she finally has a camera behind her… maybe they are gonna start filming a BTS doc/concert 🙏🏽 I have to say this Annie Horth outfit isn’t my fav though… anytime we see Annie put Celine in a blazer it’s PTSD. 😂 also is Dee… a dog sitter too? We got bun architect, background singer, friend, dog sitter… 😂 Edited September 7, 2026 at 12:47 PM by Nmj 1 2 Quote
mirage Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:42 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:42 PM On 9/7/2026 at 2:25 PM, CourageProject said: a coat with a denim jeans? on a side note, i'm not liking much of what annie is putting on Celine. Some were amazing works of course, but others.... it's like hit or miss situation. Law was better, in my opinion at bringing out the fashion Same, it's blazers and blazers. Where Law could be a bit too much, Annie seems to always chose the safe path. 4 Quote
Nmj Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:44 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:44 PM On 9/7/2026 at 8:26 AM, Céline RO said: Makes sense that a potential fourth singer would be male, will be interesting to see! I agree now it’s 2 and 2… but could be possible they didn’t know if Barev would return he was really pushing a solo career, they coulda covered just in case and then Barnev came back and they just decided to keep him. Either way, I’m here for less watered down backing vocals. 2 Quote
AXG_16 Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:46 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:46 PM Finally, someone who's going to take photos and videos! Let's get down to business! 2 Quote
CourageProject Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:47 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:47 PM i love that kaven and barnev and most of the members are back. You would think after 6 years, they probably would've lost connection or left to pursue something else. But seems the "extended family" was still in contact. 4 Quote
Nmj Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:50 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:50 PM On 9/7/2026 at 8:47 AM, CourageProject said: i love that kaven and barnev and most of the members are back. You would think after 6 years, they probably would've lost connection or left to pursue something else. But seems the "extended family" was still in contact. Most of them were performing gigs together. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:57 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:57 PM On 9/7/2026 at 1:41 PM, Nmj said: As @mirage pointed out she finally has a camera behind her… maybe they are gonna start filming a BTS doc/concert 🙏🏽 I have to say this Annie Horth outfit isn’t my fav though… anytime we see Annie put Celine in a blazer it’s PTSD. 😂 also is Dee… a dog sitter too? We got bun architect, background singer, friend, dog sitter… 😂 Be interesting to see in the show programme if she’s also down as assistant as well as Dee Bun Bun. 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:58 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 12:58 PM It’s funny I did say the other day when she mentioned it being filmed that we’d soon see someone filming her 😂 5 Quote
stevo Posted September 7, 2026 at 01:05 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 01:05 PM I like the jacket but she should have worn the trousers that were in the Dior look....she is going rehearsing though, so can't be in some of the crazy things that Law put her in. This is Annie's first strike though- Jeans & blazer again within 5 days tutut. Ps. leave that wee fluffball in the hotel room. Hypoallergenic or not, don't want it shitting all over the 7 Series 2 4 Quote
Nmj Posted September 7, 2026 at 01:12 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 01:12 PM (edited) On 9/7/2026 at 9:05 AM, stevo said: Ps. leave that wee fluffball in the hotel room. Hypoallergenic or not, don't want it shitting all over the 7 Series She’s about to be like Paris Hilton and start carrying that fluffy ball everywhere, watch! 🤣 That BM—- has had my eye from day one! 🤤 Edited September 7, 2026 at 01:13 PM by Nmj Quote
manu23 Posted September 7, 2026 at 01:15 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 01:15 PM (edited) Boring, Annie... Law was too much sometimes but he was innovative at least. I trust Annie will do a good job for the concert outfits, but not impressed by what I´ve seen so far. Edited September 7, 2026 at 01:19 PM by manu23 1 Quote
Xpresso Posted September 7, 2026 at 01:18 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 01:18 PM I’m not a fan of that jacket or blazer - whatever it is. But it’s Monday so Annie gets a pass… for now! 😁 1 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted September 7, 2026 at 01:23 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 01:23 PM I love this look!! But I’m a blazer guy lol. It looks so chic 3 Quote
CourageProject Posted September 7, 2026 at 01:34 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 01:34 PM (edited) Also the colour scheme in the fashion has been so basic, just blacks and dark blues. Law was great at using colours, bright and dark and all sorts of colours. IDK i am just NOT impressed by Annie whatsoever. Not now, now back in the days either. Edited September 7, 2026 at 01:34 PM by CourageProject 2 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 7, 2026 at 01:34 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 01:34 PM I love Annie but I’m personally not a fan of this look. I agree with the fan who said they should have gone for the original full look. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 7, 2026 at 01:43 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 01:43 PM Black jeans would have looked better with the jacket but anyways I’m sure the stage costumes are gonna be amazing. I’d love to see her in red again ❤️ Quote
Cuchi Posted September 7, 2026 at 01:44 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 01:44 PM Has RC been seen in Paris so far? Quote
Nmj Posted September 7, 2026 at 01:45 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 01:45 PM I’m not a fan of blazer over kill, but that blazer-ish outfit with the jeans last week though was her best so far IMO. I personally like the way Annie dresses Celine for the stage better than Law.. I think Law was good for street fashion but I think Annie does a good enough job for street fashion and KILLS it for the stage, therefore as a package ANNIE for the win. 2 1 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 7, 2026 at 02:26 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 02:26 PM These are the kind of looks I miss from Annie. The 2012-2013 visits to Paris gave us classic Céline and I remember each look being a slay. Of course this was before her Fashion Icon days, but damn how I’d love her to go back to this kind of timeless classy style. Specially the hair. At the end of the day, Céline adores fashion and I’m happy she enjoys playing with it. Just sharing my favorites here. 4 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
stevo Posted September 7, 2026 at 02:29 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 02:29 PM Love these two looks- classic, stunning Celine. They are of the time though. I think we had a lot of leather trousers and blazers and as good as she looks, we don't need repeat repeat repeat 3 Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 7, 2026 at 02:31 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 02:31 PM On 9/7/2026 at 10:26 AM, Celine Fan 77 said: These are the kind of looks I miss from Annie. The 2012-2013 visits to Paris gave us classic Céline and I remember each look being a slay. Of course this was before her Fashion Icon days, but damn how I’d love her to go back to this kind of timeless classy style. Specially the hair. At the end of the day, Céline adores fashion and I’m happy she enjoys playing with it. Just sharing my favorites here. I miss that hair!! 3 Quote
Popular Post LukeD Posted September 7, 2026 at 02:39 PM Popular Post Posted September 7, 2026 at 02:39 PM How nice that we've reached a point where we can casually discuss outfits. 😄 No more uncertainty and fear. The comeback is actually happening! How deserving for all of us! 8 1 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 7, 2026 at 02:44 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 02:44 PM On 9/7/2026 at 4:39 PM, LukeD said: How nice that we've reached a point where we can casually discuss outfits. 😄 No more uncertainty and fear. The comeback is actually happening! How deserving for all of us! I know right? I still can’t believe this whole thing is happening, after the endless wait! 4 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Popular Post stevo Posted September 7, 2026 at 03:13 PM Popular Post Posted September 7, 2026 at 03:13 PM Guys. Can I have your attention?! CELINE DION IS IN PARIS AND ABOUT TO PERFORM FOR US AGAIN. "lemme hear ya" 12 2 1 Quote
AdrienneM Posted September 7, 2026 at 03:14 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 03:14 PM On 9/7/2026 at 3:29 PM, stevo said: Love these two looks- classic, stunning Celine. They are of the time though. I think we had a lot of leather trousers and blazers and as good as she looks, we don't need repeat repeat repeat 2012-2014 was the absolute height of the “Edgy Business Casual” era in celeb and going-out fashion, and it’s definitely dated now, but the irony is it’s what Annie did best because Annie’s been wearing that herself since 2005 🤣 1 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.