mirage Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:19 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:19 AM I am amazed that her socials didn't post a single thing about her being in Paris or on the way to rehearsals. Maybe when she starts the show it will happen, but they could at least post something about it. She looks soo much younger with the long hair, guess they be tweaking it to see what works. A tad darker would look so good on her. And a different outfit, it's like they popped her into 1 colour, hair, skin, clothes 🤣 2 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:20 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:20 AM Loving the long hair look. Feel we haven’t seen it in an age. 4 days! 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:23 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:23 AM On 9/8/2026 at 7:44 AM, Alice said: Looks like it's time to start saving for a trip to Canada! I wonder being in Canada would they keep the setlist similar to Paris with half English and half French? I’ve always wanted to visit Canada. 2 Quote
mirage Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:27 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:27 AM And seriously it feels like the people outside her hotel keep getting louder and ruder each day. It's a matter of time when these late night sessions come to an end. Some fans love to hear themselves sing and scream all the frigging time 7 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:27 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:27 AM So nice to see Celine with longer hair! She looks really good. Kev x 4 Quote
Alice Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:42 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:42 AM On 9/8/2026 at 9:20 AM, No1IrishFan said: Loving the long hair look. Feel we haven’t seen it in an age. 4 days! 4 days!! Soon it will be adequate to count down hours rather than days! 5 Quote
celine2199 Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:05 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:05 AM On 9/8/2026 at 3:27 PM, mirage said: And seriously it feels like the people outside her hotel keep getting louder and ruder each day. It's a matter of time when these late night sessions come to an end. Some fans love to hear themselves sing and scream all the frigging time I would never dare to sing to Céline face to face,it's like preaching to Jesus...😂 I have balls,but they're not THAT BIG...😆 6 Quote
AXG_16 Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:08 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:08 AM I wonder if the guy with the camera will be there today. I'm having a little trouble understanding the shots he's filming. He's always filming Céline from behind, sometimes from far away. I don't know... It's strange. Quote
LeChauffeur100 Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:09 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:09 AM I’m still very divided about whether I should try to see her at the hotel or not. It seems there’s been a huge crowd each day, that’s getting bigger as the premiere date comes closer… Still curious about how the autograph solution she keeps mentioning is gonna be like. 1 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:26 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:26 AM On 9/8/2026 at 10:09 AM, LeChauffeur100 said: I’m still very divided about whether I should try to see her at the hotel or not. It seems there’s been a huge crowd each day, that’s getting bigger as the premiere date comes closer… Still curious about how the autograph solution she keeps mentioning is gonna be like. Same here! If I go it will be on Sunday but I’m not sure if she’ll come out that day or not. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Celinemaniac Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:28 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:28 AM On 9/8/2026 at 8:47 AM, donpi86 said: I can't imaging how it is to be living close to the hotel, probably rich people... listening EVERY DAY AND NIGHT fans yelling Celine songs... first two days.. ok... but.. it's going to be like that the whole residency??? hahaha And of course Celine, can we let this girl rest? 2 o'clock in the morning and there they are, crazy fans looking for their moment with the diva... How you dare to sing in front of her with your mediocre voice... hahahahaha... she's been all day rehearsing and now she has to put a nice face in front of you at 2 in the morning... I guess once she starts the concerts, she will enter the hotel by tha back door... I'm partially joking but with a point, sometimes fans can be so annoying... 😉 And, sorry to say this, but I'm surprised that they keep singing only 3 or 4 of her most famous songs and nothing else (Pour que tu m'aimes encore, J'irai où tu iras, I'm alive). Her newer songs haven't been played even once from the balcony speakers or the crowd's phones. I don't know how much of a real fan base they actually are, rather than just a basic mainstream audience. Not to mention the foolish questions and demands they have for her every night at the end of what is already a long, exhausting day for her. 3 Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
LeChauffeur100 Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:34 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:34 AM (edited) On 9/8/2026 at 5:26 AM, Celine Fan 77 said: Same here! If I go it will be on Sunday but I’m not sure if she’ll come out that day or not. I’m considering going on the 10 or 11, but if Le Parisien are correct she’s not rehearsing those days so I really don’t know... Or maybe after the first show - I’m sure there’ll be a large gathering at the hotel since the RH’s afterparty will be pretty close to the Royal Monceau, but the larger the worst, because it reduces the chances of an interaction with Celine and I don’t intend to stay there for hours on end to guarantee a very very close spot. 🫤 Edited September 8, 2026 at 08:43 AM by LeChauffeur100 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
Popular Post Alex_Incognito Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:40 AM Popular Post Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:40 AM (edited) I'm wondering who the first will be on here to throw a fit and renonce their fandom because they don't like her set list. Edited September 8, 2026 at 08:57 AM by Alex_Incognito 11 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Alex_Incognito Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:41 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:41 AM (edited) On 9/8/2026 at 10:34 AM, LeChauffeur100 said: I’m sure there’ll be a large gathering at the hotel since the RH’s afterparty will be pretty close to the Royal Monceau. The land of misfit toys. I wonder how many will have left before the encore just so they can go yell/sing at her. Edited September 8, 2026 at 08:41 AM by Alex_Incognito 2 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 8, 2026 at 09:00 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 09:00 AM On 9/8/2026 at 4:28 PM, Celinemaniac said: And, sorry to say this, but I'm surprised that they keep singing only 3 or 4 of her most famous songs and nothing else (Pour que tu m'aimes encore, J'irai où tu iras, I'm alive). Her newer songs haven't been played even once from the balcony speakers or the crowd's phones. I don't know how much of a real fan base they actually are, rather than just a basic mainstream audience. Not to mention the foolish questions and demands they have for her every night at the end of what is already a long, exhausting day for her. Actually, yesterday, they were singing her latest single “Bonjour, Pardon, Merci”. But earlier, I remember Céline sang Dansons but no one know they lyrics so Céline shifted to Pour Que T’u M’aimes Encore” instead and they followed lol 2 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 8, 2026 at 09:01 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 09:01 AM (edited) Are you guys ready? ONLY 4 days to go before showtime! Whatever bad outcomes may happen on the concert (whether it’s full lipsync just like Mariah did but I’m sure she will mostly sing live), just enjoy the show. Be grateful to see again Céline doing what she loves performing onstage and in person! Just cheer and do long standing ovations if you can. Let her feel that her fans are still there. She’s been through the worst in a couple of years. Except for Dee! It should suit her outfits onstage. I don’t like seeing basic hairstyles or I will pop her balloons at her back Edited September 8, 2026 at 09:07 AM by jpatdeleon09 4 Quote
stevo Posted September 8, 2026 at 09:10 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 09:10 AM (edited) Yeah at least we heard BPM and HDYGH- that was a nice surprise. Also curious as to what the guy was actually filming....he certainly didn't put much effort into capturing anything unique or special....just stood in one spot & filmed her back?? Edited September 8, 2026 at 09:15 AM by stevo 2 1 Quote
Alice Posted September 8, 2026 at 09:21 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 09:21 AM Maybe it's a "through the eyes of Celine" concept. A movie about what things look like from her perspective 😝 1 3 Quote
ordinary fan Posted September 8, 2026 at 09:43 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 09:43 AM She looks so good with the hair down now it's getting serious, only 4 days!!! 😍 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 8, 2026 at 09:45 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 09:45 AM Her hair like this looks fine guys, lots of drama today! 🤣 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 8, 2026 at 09:47 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 09:47 AM On 9/8/2026 at 10:10 AM, stevo said: Yeah at least we heard BPM and HDYGH- that was a nice surprise. Also curious as to what the guy was actually filming....he certainly didn't put much effort into capturing anything unique or special....just stood in one spot & filmed her back?? Céline’s Back - The Documentary 2026 🤣 5 Quote
Nmj Posted September 8, 2026 at 09:55 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 09:55 AM On 9/8/2026 at 5:21 AM, Alice said: Maybe it's a "through the eyes of Celine" concept. A movie about what things look like from her perspective 😝 Maybe it’s just to show the fan reaction. He was inside the hotel with Celine before she walked out to leave for rehearsals. I’m assuming he also filmed the rehearsals of the show and then came back with her. It’s got to be some kind of documentary ! 3 Quote
Celinemaniac Posted September 8, 2026 at 10:19 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 10:19 AM On 9/8/2026 at 12:00 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: I remember Céline sang Dansons but no one know they lyrics so Céline shifted to Pour Que T’u M’aimes Encore” instead and they followed Yes, I've seen this too. And, to me, that's a problem. 4 Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 8, 2026 at 10:19 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 10:19 AM (edited) She’s doing high notes! She stayed 40 minutes last night Edited September 8, 2026 at 10:23 AM by jpatdeleon09 1 Quote
Alice Posted September 8, 2026 at 10:23 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 10:23 AM On 9/8/2026 at 12:19 PM, Celinemaniac said: Yes, I've seen this too. And, to me, that's a problem. Yes' it's embarassing. 3 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 8, 2026 at 10:24 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 10:24 AM On 9/8/2026 at 6:19 PM, Celinemaniac said: Yes, I've seen this too. And, to me, that's a problem. True! Let’s see this in concert if they can follow 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 8, 2026 at 10:25 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 10:25 AM On 9/8/2026 at 6:23 PM, Nmj said: When did they again recorded this upcoming single? Was it June this year? Quote
lyn Posted September 8, 2026 at 10:26 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 10:26 AM On 9/7/2026 at 11:35 PM, MaxRayÎles said: at 20:25 it's so good. What. I can't believe how hard she's working/thinking about getting people autographs... 😮 Celine most celebs just shrug it off or say 'No'... 2 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Nmj Posted September 8, 2026 at 10:27 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 10:27 AM On 9/8/2026 at 6:25 AM, jpatdeleon09 said: When did they again recorded this upcoming single? Was it June this year? I believe July. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.