symon Posted September 8, 2026 at 01:18 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 01:18 PM (edited) Am I the only one here to know Dansons and BPM by heart ? I might feel alone singing it with Céline on saturday 😅 Edited September 8, 2026 at 01:19 PM by symon 6 Quote
Nmj Posted September 8, 2026 at 01:20 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 01:20 PM This time yesterday Celine had already left the hotel… I’m interested to see if camera man is following her again! 👀 Quote
cdurand54 Posted September 8, 2026 at 01:23 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 01:23 PM On 9/8/2026 at 3:18 PM, symon said: Am I the only one here to know Dansons and BPM by heart ? I might feel alone singing it with Céline on saturday 😅 I know them by heart as well. I listen to them almost everyday 3 Quote
Alice Posted September 8, 2026 at 01:28 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 01:28 PM Me too, I love Dansons and BPM and know them by heart. 4 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 8, 2026 at 01:36 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 01:36 PM I wonder how the twins are feeling having a superstar mom? Quote
AXG_16 Posted September 8, 2026 at 02:27 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 02:27 PM On 9/8/2026 at 3:20 PM, Nmj said: This time yesterday Celine had already left the hotel… I’m interested to see if camera man is following her again! 👀 I'm watching a TikTok live stream, and the guy on camera walked into the hotel with one of Céline's security guards. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 8, 2026 at 02:28 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 02:28 PM On 9/8/2026 at 10:27 AM, AXG_16 said: I'm watching a TikTok live stream, and the guy on camera walked into the hotel with one of Céline's security guards. 🤔 it’s getttng more interesting! Please me the TikTok live 1 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted September 8, 2026 at 02:50 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 02:50 PM No sign of her leaving today yet? Might be back to the evening. Yesterday was a loooooong day for her Quote
mirage Posted September 8, 2026 at 02:55 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 02:55 PM On 9/8/2026 at 3:36 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: I wonder how the twins are feeling having a superstar mom? I was wondering that as well, they now have the age where they can see everything on social media. And seeing them everytime with their 'nanny' (i have no clue how we need to call that woman, but she is with them for years now) even when they left for that football game, it's with other adults. They definitely will have their moments with their Mom, but my guess that these days its very limited. 1 Quote
LukeD Posted September 8, 2026 at 03:48 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 03:48 PM On 9/8/2026 at 4:36 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: I wonder how the twins are feeling having a superstar mom? Happy and overwhelmed. I'm pretty sure they find some fans embarrassing. Well, I know I do 😅 1 5 Quote
LukeD Posted September 8, 2026 at 03:55 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 03:55 PM I hate it that when Celine responds to a fan question other fans interrupt her screaming her name. I find it so annoying and rude. As if it's not enough that a living legend is standing there, engaging with them, they also want her attention. 1 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 8, 2026 at 04:10 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 04:10 PM It’s odd yesterday the early she left and today no sign yet.. 🤔 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 8, 2026 at 04:15 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 04:15 PM I hope she rests today after the long stint yesterday… but we shall see if she decides to appear or not I guess. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 8, 2026 at 04:17 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 04:17 PM (edited) On 9/8/2026 at 12:15 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: I hope she rests today after the long stint yesterday… but we shall see if she decides to appear or not I guess. La Perserian said that she’s scheduled to rehearse M-W with total vocal rest T-F. Also dude with camera went in hours ago. 🤔 Edited September 8, 2026 at 04:18 PM by Nmj 1 Quote
MaxRayÎles Posted September 8, 2026 at 04:31 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 04:31 PM I have a feeling Encore un soir could be the opening song. It would make so much sense now. The song was originally written at the end of René’s life, asking for just one more night — encore un soir. But today, those words have taken on a completely different meaning. After everything she has been through, and after all these years away from the stage… One more night. This time, hers. 3 2 Quote
Nmj Posted September 8, 2026 at 04:42 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 04:42 PM On 9/8/2026 at 12:17 PM, Nmj said: La Perserian said that she’s scheduled to rehearse M-W with total vocal rest T-F. Also dude with camera went in hours ago. 🤔 They might’ve finally got something wrong Quote
Ajax Posted September 8, 2026 at 04:44 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 04:44 PM Or she went through the back door? Quote
Nmj Posted September 8, 2026 at 04:46 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 04:46 PM On 9/8/2026 at 12:44 PM, Ajax said: Or she went through the back door? Nahhh she’s not about to change now lol Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 8, 2026 at 04:55 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 04:55 PM (edited) For those who booked the package with Event Travel, you should now have received two emails today… one to confirm hotel stay info and the other on what happens regarding getting to the arena and getting the merchandise offered in the package. 😊 Edited September 8, 2026 at 04:56 PM by Shamrock_1982 1 3 Quote
neocshs Posted September 8, 2026 at 04:57 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 04:57 PM On 9/8/2026 at 6:55 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: For those who booked the package with Event Travel, you should now have received two emails today… one to confirm hotel stay info and the other on what happens regarding getting to the arena and getting the merchandise offered in the package. 😊 Is this for premiere night? Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs638.snc4/59806_1286422260657_1833187247_552295_3401062_n.jpg http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.png VISITATECI Facebook - Claudio Liggi Youtube - neocshsYoutube - CelineDionItalia93CelineChannelForum - My works about célineCelineChannelForum - neocshs's covers CelineDionMultimedia - my blog
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 8, 2026 at 04:58 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 04:58 PM On 9/8/2026 at 5:57 PM, neocshs said: Is this for premiere night? Yes 1 Quote
RosieBarron Posted September 8, 2026 at 05:01 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 05:01 PM On 9/8/2026 at 5:55 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: For those who booked the package with Event Travel, you should now have received two emails today… one to confirm hotel stay info and the other on what happens regarding getting to the arena and getting the merchandise offered in the package. 😊 Thanks again Shamrock. Really helpful. 2 Quote
bilinkew Posted September 8, 2026 at 05:02 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 05:02 PM Crossing my fingers 🤞 for a mashup of ’The Greatest Reward’ and ’L'envie d'aimer’ as this would be a perfect way to make both the English and French audience happy 😍 2 Quote
Nmj Posted September 8, 2026 at 05:14 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 05:14 PM I guess the social media team still doesn’t want to post anything. Pitiful. 1 2 Quote
symon Posted September 8, 2026 at 05:25 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 05:25 PM Stevie Wonder is scheduled at the Accor hôtel arena on october 15th, any chance for an Overjoyed performance ? Quote
Céline RO Posted September 8, 2026 at 05:37 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 05:37 PM (edited) On 9/8/2026 at 8:25 PM, symon said: Stevie Wonder is scheduled at the Accor hôtel arena on october 15th, any chance for an Overjoyed performance ? No. In 2019 Céline performed at the same festival as Barbra Streisand and we got no “Tell Him”. In fact, Josh Groban was her opening act that night and we got no duet. Edited September 8, 2026 at 05:39 PM by Céline RO Quote The best is yet to come...
A new day... Posted September 8, 2026 at 05:50 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 05:50 PM The eagle has left the building. 1 4 Quote
dawn Posted September 8, 2026 at 05:54 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 05:54 PM (edited) She's wearing black gloves today. Edited September 8, 2026 at 05:56 PM by dawn Quote
Nmj Posted September 8, 2026 at 05:55 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 05:55 PM Yeah she has left… super late. Quote
Nmj Posted September 8, 2026 at 05:59 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 05:59 PM And camera person is now filming her from the side too 🤣 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.