Dancing_Queen Posted September 9, 2026 at 09:34 AM Posted September 9, 2026 at 09:34 AM Very curious what the tour book is going to look like. Rest of the merch will be the same as what they sell at Lafayette I guess (unless there are some late additions). I already got some of the Maje stuff online (I knew I'd get it anyway, so I might as well use the website discount).They're actually really nice/great quality (as they should be, at that price 😅). 4 Quote
Popular Post Nmj Posted September 9, 2026 at 09:45 AM Popular Post Posted September 9, 2026 at 09:45 AM According the La Persiean who has been right about everything… today (Wednesday) Is Celine’s last rehearsal before taking the last two days to save her voice… so hopefully that means today is the last day of this circus. It started off so innocent, people chatting quietly with Celine… now this. Maybe tonight there will a food truck and a clown. 🙈 ANYWAYS, last night of it. 5 6 Quote
Nmj Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:10 AM Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:10 AM (edited) Also heavy rumors on Beyoncé attending opening night as her husband Jay-Z plays Paris tomorrow. His show also designed by Willo as is Celine’s. Edited September 9, 2026 at 10:11 AM by Nmj 1 1 Quote
stevo Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:16 AM Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:16 AM On 9/9/2026 at 11:10 AM, Nmj said: Also heavy rumors on Beyoncé attending opening night as her husband Jay-Z plays Paris tomorrow. His show also designed by Willo as is Celine’s. Oooooh this would take it to the Stratosphere on Social Media. If she does attend, I'm sure she'll not be the only big name 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:18 AM Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:18 AM On 9/9/2026 at 6:16 AM, stevo said: Oooooh this would take it to the Stratosphere on Social Media. If she does attend, I'm sure she'll not be the only big name Rihanna also spotted in Paris yesterday. 👀 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:21 AM Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:21 AM No rif raf please… this is Céline’s night and the spotlight and attention is on her and her only! I can’t stand either of them, let’s hope it’s only that.. a rumour. 4 Quote
Nmj Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:25 AM Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:25 AM On 9/9/2026 at 6:21 AM, Shamrock_1982 said: No rif raf please… this is Céline’s night and the spotlight and attention is on her and her only! I can’t stand either of them, let’s hope it’s only that.. a rumour. I agree on the rif raf. But I’m sure it’ll be exciting for Celine… it’s probably touching when her peers come to see her. Adele could be a big possibility too… she could hop on the bus with you! 🚍 1 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:28 AM Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:28 AM I don’t mind other big names I’m just not a fan of those two and the who ha and drama and demands that come with them always wanting to be centre of attention. I wouldn’t be surprised if Sam Smith is on my Eurostar though 😉 4 Quote
stevo Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:31 AM Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:31 AM So excited now to see the stage and the set up. Quite amazing we haven't seen a thing from inside the venue at all 2 Quote
Nmj Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:34 AM Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:34 AM On 9/9/2026 at 6:31 AM, stevo said: So excited now to see the stage and the set up. Quite amazing we haven't seen a thing from inside the venue at all I’m shocked they were successful in keeping the inside a secret and no leaks at all. Truly shocked they could pull it off. 4 Quote
AdrienneM Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:41 AM Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:41 AM Final rehearsal today and then two days off before the premiere… in the words of Madonna: “time goes by… so slowly” 3 Quote
Nmj Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:42 AM Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:42 AM Stupid team with the hard work. 1 2 2 Quote
celine angelil Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:44 AM Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:44 AM On 9/5/2026 at 6:51 PM, stevo said: This is frigging amazing. She’s asked who her favourite artists are at the moment and who she listens to, and she says ‘it’s me’- ‘after 6 years of waiting and not singing…’ I’ve never heard her open and raw and honest https://vm.tiktok.com/ZN8YWhUNd/ Finally she gets it she’s the best 🤣🤣❤️❤️ 2 1 3 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:45 AM Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:45 AM (edited) Céline is used to celebs going backstage to meet her over the years at her shows. Im curious, as Céline is being so careful this time round for obvious reasons distancing herself from fans in terms of hugs, hand shakes, autographs etc. I take it meet and greets with celebs are also not happening right?!? Edited September 9, 2026 at 10:46 AM by Shamrock_1982 Quote
Nmj Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:46 AM Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:46 AM (edited) On 9/9/2026 at 6:45 AM, Shamrock_1982 said: Céline is used to celebs going backstage to meet her over the years at her shows. Im curious, as Céline is being so careful this time round for obvious reasons distancing herself from fans in terms of hugs, hand shakes, autographs etc. I take it meet and greets with celebs are also not possible right?!? I think we both know. It depends on the celeb. 😂 probably not meeting Snooki but maybe Oprah she does. Edited September 9, 2026 at 10:47 AM by Nmj 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:48 AM Posted September 9, 2026 at 10:48 AM I don’t think it would be well received if it does happen. Lol Quote
stevo Posted September 9, 2026 at 11:00 AM Posted September 9, 2026 at 11:00 AM The twins would love to meet Snooki 😄 All eyes on Celine please. Her spotlight will not be dimmed by these mediocrities 3 Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted September 9, 2026 at 11:29 AM Posted September 9, 2026 at 11:29 AM according to: Rehearsals at the @plenitudearena: Céline Dion sang for several hours each evening and "worked wonders." "She’s really delivering—it’s impressive. Her voice is back to the way it was." And TeamCeline on X: 1 3 1 Quote
stevo Posted September 9, 2026 at 11:45 AM Posted September 9, 2026 at 11:45 AM They need to get it on Insta & FB too. Why are they purely inept. Who is the person doing it?? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 9, 2026 at 11:51 AM Posted September 9, 2026 at 11:51 AM This guy… 1 3 Quote
CourageProject Posted September 9, 2026 at 11:54 AM Posted September 9, 2026 at 11:54 AM if i am not a fan, or i don't have her tickets..I'd probably wouldn't be aware she's in paris for her comeback concert. thanks to celine wanting to keep it private and her incompetent team giving us nothing. 2 Quote
Nmj Posted September 9, 2026 at 12:07 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 12:07 PM On 9/9/2026 at 7:45 AM, stevo said: They need to get it on Insta & FB too. Why are they purely inept. Who is the person doing it?? On 9/9/2026 at 7:51 AM, Shamrock_1982 said: This guy… You’re too polite…. More like this. 6 Quote
Alice Posted September 9, 2026 at 12:10 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 12:10 PM Just got my voucher and "Final Information" from Event Travel 5 Quote
Alice Posted September 9, 2026 at 12:23 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 12:23 PM P.S. I love the message on the new Forum banner 🥰 1 Quote
mirage Posted September 9, 2026 at 12:27 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 12:27 PM On 9/9/2026 at 1:29 PM, rodrigofreitas said: according to: Rehearsals at the @plenitudearena: Céline Dion sang for several hours each evening and "worked wonders." "She’s really delivering—it’s impressive. Her voice is back to the way it was." And TeamCeline on X: Just this? Why post it? The fan socials are doing their job waay better 1 Quote
mirage Posted September 9, 2026 at 12:42 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 12:42 PM When I look for tickets on ticketmaster is shows a few dates available, but when I click on them it won't show anything. Do I do something wrong? Is it sold out by the time I click the link? Anyone else have that experience? Quote
woodstock Posted September 9, 2026 at 12:43 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 12:43 PM On 9/9/2026 at 11:45 AM, Nmj said: According La Persiean who has been right about everything… Who is this ? Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted September 9, 2026 at 12:52 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 12:52 PM On 9/9/2026 at 2:43 PM, woodstock said: Who is this ? Le Parisien 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
LukeD Posted September 9, 2026 at 12:54 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 12:54 PM I hope she sings TLDH, it's probably her coolest song ever. Really good for the stage too. 2 Quote
Nmj Posted September 9, 2026 at 12:55 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 12:55 PM On 9/9/2026 at 8:52 AM, Alex_Incognito said: Le Parisien thank you. Sorry I’m typing fast.., trying to type and do what I get paid for.., damn bills. 🤣 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.