Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/9/2026 at 6:03 PM, Alex_Incognito said:

She's probably delaying her return to the hotel so there she doesn't have to listen to and 8 year old butcher her songs on a karaoké machine.

The 8 year seems to have no bed time on a school night. 

  • Haha 1
Posted

I hope that she sings "Je Crois Toi". One of my favourite French songs. The studio version in particular demonstrates her voice at its best. So, so divine. And every live rendition has been great. The ACDS performance was mesmerising. Celine and JJG at their peak. 

  • Like 4
Posted

The fans outside the hotel are such an embarrassment especially the same few who are blasting music and singing everynight until 3am before celine even arrives to her hotel. it’s disrespectful to the guests staying there and the police were called once again tonight. I cant watch peoples live streams waiting anymore because its like a sh**t show out there. Enjoy Celine more respectfully and calmly while you wait.  We dont want negative publicity. Can you imagine paying thousands a night to stay at the hotel and hear that noise all day and night. I love that people love celine but show some respect and decency for other people at the hotel. Some wait out there all day even when shes not there and im sure the hotel is getting upset. Please fans do better dont be selfish. 

  • Like 3
Posted
On 9/9/2026 at 11:31 PM, Celinemaniac said:

 

She's impovising on "Attendre".

 

Recognized it immediately since it’s one of my favorite songs by her in French and also one of the few songs I like on Sans Attendre 🙈

Honestly, I do hope that she’ll perform JNVOP, ONCP, SSDA, EUS, JSP, Vole, Dansons, Attendre 🥹 But not Ordinaire and I wouldn’t mind if she’d skip BPM, LCMM, BATB 🤣

EUS is surprisingly my favorite album by her even though I’m a frequent Anglophone listener. So, any track will do.

A huge surprise and holy grail would be Immortality for me and of course THINK TWICE. 😍 

  • Like 1

🇳🇱Amsterdam: 2-6-08, Arnhem: 23-6-17 🇧🇪 Antwerp: 21&22-11-13 + 20&21-6-2016, 🇬🇧 London: 20&21-6-17 + 5-7-2019, Birmingham: 3-8-17 🇫🇷 Lille: 2-7-17,  Paris: 9-7-17, 12&19-9-26, 17-10-26, 8&15&29-5-27 🇩🇪 Berlin: 23&24-7-2017

The best is yet to come, encore un soir…

Posted

And ESNRQ would also be high on my list with the choir! 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

🇳🇱Amsterdam: 2-6-08, Arnhem: 23-6-17 🇧🇪 Antwerp: 21&22-11-13 + 20&21-6-2016, 🇬🇧 London: 20&21-6-17 + 5-7-2019, Birmingham: 3-8-17 🇫🇷 Lille: 2-7-17,  Paris: 9-7-17, 12&19-9-26, 17-10-26, 8&15&29-5-27 🇩🇪 Berlin: 23&24-7-2017

The best is yet to come, encore un soir…

Posted

I hate to be the at person to bring it up today… but I personally want to know what they did with the playback’s previously used. There’s no way they can use the same playbacks for TPOL and IACBTMN, can they? 😮 

they need retired for new ones at least, by now. 

  • Like 3
Posted
On 9/10/2026 at 1:45 AM, Nmj said:

I hate to be the at person to bring it up today… but I personally want to know what they did with the playback’s previously used. There’s no way they can use the same playbacks for TPOL and IACBTMN, can they? 😮 

they need retired for new ones at least, by now. 

My feeling says they lowered some keys of the big songs but still use pre recorded tracks and adapted her current voice on it.  Even though they say she’s back vocally, I need to hear it first to believe it. 
 

We all know she can deliver, but the vocal quality of Dansons and BPM are making me doubt if she is still able to belt in a healthy way. For those who paid attention during her meet and greets at the hotel, all of her songs she’s singing along is in pure head voice, I haven’t heard ‘the beef’ yet if that makes sense. Perhaps it’s protection, but, hey, she’s been working very hard so I won’t be too harsh on her 😁 At the end of the road we all know she will use some bits to keep the performance in top shape. 
 

Guys, can you believe it? In only 2 days we will see and hear our queen again! 😍

🇳🇱Amsterdam: 2-6-08, Arnhem: 23-6-17 🇧🇪 Antwerp: 21&22-11-13 + 20&21-6-2016, 🇬🇧 London: 20&21-6-17 + 5-7-2019, Birmingham: 3-8-17 🇫🇷 Lille: 2-7-17,  Paris: 9-7-17, 12&19-9-26, 17-10-26, 8&15&29-5-27 🇩🇪 Berlin: 23&24-7-2017

The best is yet to come, encore un soir…

Posted (edited)
On 9/9/2026 at 8:13 PM, Nmj said:

All for family videos 😂 

Remember when Celine said they hired the camera crew for the TCWT “to capture family videos of my mom and son seeing the world” and Rene said “Celine this is too good to keep for ourselves”… 😂 

Poor CÈLINE didn’t know Rene probably had other plans from the beginning! 🤣 

AHHHHHH the good ole days. 😌

Edited by Nmj
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Posted
On 9/9/2026 at 7:45 PM, Nmj said:

I hate to be the at person to bring it up today… but I personally want to know what they did with the playback’s previously used. There’s no way they can use the same playbacks for TPOL and IACBTMN, can they? 😮 

they need retired for new ones at least, by now. 

I was wondering the same thing. It’s too bad they didn’t use the vocals from her august 2016 vegas show to create new ones. Hopefully she recorded new ones while she was in the studio but I guess time will tell

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/10/2026 at 4:59 AM, jpatdeleon09 said:

On S’est Aime A Cause

What i hope is part of the setlist lol

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

I think they are ready… are you guys ready?

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Another.. i think they’re warming up for the upcoming concert lol

 

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 9/9/2026 at 7:45 PM, Nmj said:

I hate to be the at person to bring it up today… but I personally want to know what they did with the playback’s previously used. There’s no way they can use the same playbacks for TPOL and IACBTMN, can they? 😮 

they need retired for new ones at least, by now. 

I agree! It would be a really bad idea for her to use the 2008 playback track for the big note in "All By Myself" and the 2011 playback tracks for "The Power Of Love" and "It's All Coming Back To Me Now." Even the 2015 playback track for "Because You Love Me" is way too old now. I hope she recorded brand new playback tracks so the discrepancy with her current voice won't be obvious.

normal_one-heart-7.jpg

Posted
On 9/10/2026 at 6:42 AM, GoldenLeaf said:

I agree! It would be a really bad idea for her to use the 2008 playback track for the big note in "All By Myself" and the 2011 playback tracks for "The Power Of Love" and "It's All Coming Back To Me Now." Even the 2015 playback track for "Because You Love Me" is way too old now. I hope she recorded brand new playback tracks so the discrepancy with her current voice won't be obvious.

I'm only bringing this up because there's lip-syncing in the discussion, but I wonder whether she is going to use more complex guide/backing tracks like Mariah Carey used to... I don't know why it popped into my head, but it's possible she'll lower some keys and start singing at least some parts of these songs live 

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs638.snc4/59806_1286422260657_1833187247_552295_3401062_n.jpg

 

http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.png

 

VISITATECI

 

 

Facebook - Claudio Liggi

Youtube - neocshs

Youtube - CelineDionItalia93

CelineChannelForum - My works about céline

CelineChannelForum - neocshs's covers

CelineDionMultimedia - my blog

Posted

"Celine Dion had completely lost her voice. She resumed her work on her voice two and a half years ago. She lost a whole octave. But it remains an extraordinary voice. Her illness is now incurable, but her doctors say they have managed to stabilize it." 

👤 Laurence Pieau (@laurence.pieau), editor-in-chief at Paris Match, author with Hervé Tropéa of the biography "Celine Dion: the true story", in the #cdanslair show on Tuesday, September 8, 2026, presented by Caroline Roux (@carolineroux).

#CelineDion
 

First we heard that Celine’s voice wasn’t damaged. Now this? 🤔 

  • Confused 1
Posted
On 9/10/2026 at 12:58 PM, karatedude317 said:

"Celine Dion had completely lost her voice. She resumed her work on her voice two and a half years ago. She lost a whole octave. But it remains an extraordinary voice. Her illness is now incurable, but her doctors say they have managed to stabilize it." 

👤 Laurence Pieau (@laurence.pieau), editor-in-chief at Paris Match, author with Hervé Tropéa of the biography "Celine Dion: the true story", in the #cdanslair show on Tuesday, September 8, 2026, presented by Caroline Roux (@carolineroux).

#CelineDion
 

First we heard that Celine’s voice wasn’t damaged. Now this? 🤔 

That sounds ridiculous...😂 Lost a whole octave?So the highest note she can reach now is C5?

Does she even know what she's talking about?😒

 

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
Posted
On 9/9/2026 at 6:28 PM, LukeD said:

I hope that she sings "Je Crois Toi". One of my favourite French songs. The studio version in particular demonstrates her voice at its best. So, so divine. And every live rendition has been great. The ACDS performance was mesmerising. Celine and JJG at their peak. 

This spring I rescued a black cat who had sheltered on my porch during a thunderstorm with heavy rain. That song is extra special for me now.

  • Like 5
Posted (edited)

 

On 9/10/2026 at 6:58 AM, karatedude317 said:

"Celine Dion had completely lost her voice. She resumed her work on her voice two and a half years ago. She lost a whole octave. But it remains an extraordinary voice. Her illness is now incurable, but her doctors say they have managed to stabilize it." 

👤 Laurence Pieau (@laurence.pieau), editor-in-chief at Paris Match, author with Hervé Tropéa of the biography "Celine Dion: the true story", in the #cdanslair show on Tuesday, September 8, 2026, presented by Caroline Roux (@carolineroux).

#CelineDion
 

First we heard that Celine’s voice wasn’t damaged. Now this? 🤔 

Given the vocal quality we’ve heard on the singles, the live performance in Quebec, etc., we know she hasn’t got her voice back. What people are saying simply makes no sense.

Just the other day, during Nagui’s/Taratata’s documentary about her voice — which was still a very good documentary overall — major composers and producers were commenting on some of her performances on camera, claiming that, contrary to what people might think, she wasn’t lip-syncing, when she very clearly was.

The whole narrative, the level of dishonesty, and the comments coming from all these people are ridiculous. And that includes this person, by the way.

But no, I don’t believe her voice has come back.

Edited by Ajax
  • Confused 1
Posted
On 9/10/2026 at 12:50 AM, Alex_Incognito said:

Bet 97 percent of the forum doesn't know this deep dive!

And it’s honestly better that way.

The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 9/10/2026 at 2:45 AM, Nmj said:

I hate to be the at person to bring it up today… but I personally want to know what they did with the playback’s previously used. There’s no way they can use the same playbacks for TPOL and IACBTMN, can they? 😮 

they need retired for new ones at least, by now. 

The tone of her voice changed a lot more between the 90s and the TCWT and they used the same TPOL and TLYM tracks. It was ridiculous. So yes, they can.

The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 9/10/2026 at 1:02 AM, Nmj said:

She’s making sure the show is right… I think it’s obvious the earlier she leaves bares nothing on how early she comes back. That just means she needs more total time. Another 2-3am night is quite possible!

Or that she woke up earlier. We know she wakes up in the afternoon so my guess is she probably eats something and goes to rehearsal. All of this in past tense now of course.

The best is yet to come...
Posted

Last day at work today then zipping over to Paris 😍

 

  • Like 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   22 members

    • danieli25031984
    • woodstock
    • Printemps
    • matt987
    • Loup_garou
    • lyn
    • Giraffe
    • Taking Chances
    • Béluga
    • LukeD
    • reynolds
    • fikus1
    • TheBobWig
    • Nmj
    • Shamrock_1982
    • mattia
    • Shocker
    • jmiracle
    • Shaun
    • sarit_celine
    • Jeff Abbott
    • Squall
×
×
  • Create New...