Nmj Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:05 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:05 PM On 9/9/2026 at 10:43 AM, Els said: It's gotten SO bad. The problem is that the information that more or less used to stay between fans has gotten out into the real media and the paparazzi/tiktok live streams. Like, now the paparazzi and random live streamers know the names of all the body guards, publish her hotel arrival and departure times, know the "codes" and movements of how her team prepares for her arrivals, etc. Several real newspapers even published the flight tracking stuff this time around and continue to publish the name of the hotel and her comings and goings times. So now people are taking trains to Paris from all over just to come to the hotel and try to see her. And the other night after she listened to lots of singers and took the business card of that one kid, every singer in Paris is showing up hoping to get noticed by her or get their singing shared on paparazzi social media accounts. The idiots with the karaoke microphone, screaming in the streets until 3am... The head of hotel staff came out and talked to them like 3 times. They'd shut up for 5 minutes and then start up again as soon as he went back inside. It's no longer mostly fans like it used to be. Now it's like 80-90% gawkers/tiktokers/paparazzi and 10-20% fans. I have a lot of mixed feelings about going now (I wasn't there last night but I had friends who went), because the crowd is turning into a full-on circus nightmare and people are behaving REALLY badly. Lots of moments of almost fights breaking out (with that massapo kid, with paparazzi), which of course we don't want because then the media will write about it and have another scandal to salivate over. On the one hand, I don't want to go and be a part of that nightmare, but on the other hand, I also don't want it to be only jerks left there waiting for her and no fans. I've gone a bunch of times with my long-time fan friends and we try to get there before the real jerks and block them out toward the back a little so they can film but not really reach her so easily. But it's getting harder and harder because the real fan numbers are smaller and smaller (people getting scared off and annoyed by the nonsense), so it's just a full-on live streamer/wannabe The Voice circus like every night now. The good old days when we were like 50 people and could have a nice moment with her are over, sadly. SHUT IT DOWN! 🛑 Maybe if they bring Claudette in, and let her speak instead at 3am everybody would be happy. 😆 2 Quote
Nmj Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:06 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:06 PM On 9/9/2026 at 10:54 AM, AXG_16 said: The security guards accompanying Céline were all in uniform, whereas on other days they wore simple street clothes. I wonder why... Yeah I noticed that too. That one that’s always behind her mainly. 1 Quote
stevo Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:08 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:08 PM Well I'm glad, as they looked a bit too casual....Rene would not be pleased! 1 Quote
Els Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:11 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:11 PM On 9/9/2026 at 5:05 PM, Nmj said: SHUT IT DOWN! 🛑 Maybe if they bring Claudette in, and let her speak instead at 3am everybody would be happy. 😆 Yeah, I agree. The problem is that the crowd gathers not on hotel property but on the public sidewalk, so technically (legally) they can't kick people out under French law. The police have been around a little. Over the weekends they kind of patrol in their cars because the stupid karaoke people are literally in the road blocking traffic. But so far the police haven't done anything at all. I think everyone is afraid of it turning into some kind of scandal in the media. But yeah, this had gotten out of hand. On one of the weekend nights when it got really bad, I asked one of the security guards if they can't just sneak her in a back entrance to avoid the zoo when it's like that. He said there isn't one (we know that's not exactly true, but surely he can't divulge security protocols), and plus I'm sure Céline herself insists on it. We'll see how things go once the shows start. Hopefully then, there will be more real fans and the paparazzi will tire and move on to something else... We'll see. Quote
TheBobWig Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:15 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:15 PM On 9/9/2026 at 9:02 AM, Nmj said: I think it’s time for “Je Ne Vous Oublie Pas”, “A New Day Has Come” and “I Drove All Night” to all make a return. JNVOP would be great to open with but the team can't see things right in front of them. 1 Quote
TheBobWig Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:16 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:16 PM On 9/9/2026 at 9:16 AM, Nmj said: Interesting look 🫤 CELINE has left hotel for final rehearsal. Annie's been in there cutting up sofas, drapes, mops, whatever to make these outfits. 4 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:19 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:19 PM I haven't seen a concert programme at a concert for ages. I am afraid they aren't really a thing anymore, or has anyone else gotten one at a recent concert? Madonna hasn't had one in years. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
TheBobWig Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:19 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:19 PM On 9/9/2026 at 10:30 AM, Nmj said: People don’t have enough heart of the ocean keychains huh? Is that the program or a poster on bottom left? Probably no one has been buying the keychain so they're trying to clear the warehouse a bit. 😂 2 Quote
Nmj Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:20 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:20 PM (edited) On 9/9/2026 at 11:11 AM, Els said: Yeah, I agree. The problem is that the crowd gathers not on hotel property but on the public sidewalk, so technically (legally) they can't kick people out under French law. The police have been around a little. Over the weekends they kind of patrol in their cars because the stupid karaoke people are literally in the road blocking traffic. But so far the police haven't done anything at all. I think everyone is afraid of it turning into some kind of scandal in the media. But yeah, this had gotten out of hand. On one of the weekend nights when it got really bad, I asked one of the security guards if they can't just sneak her in a back entrance to avoid the zoo when it's like that. He said there isn't one (we know that's not exactly true, but surely he can't divulge security protocols), and plus I'm sure Céline herself insists on it. We'll see how things go once the shows start. Hopefully then, there will be more real fans and the paparazzi will tire and move on to something else... We'll see. I think after today it’ll end up dying down anyway. Today is supposed to be the last day of rehearsals… so Thursday and Friday should be quiet at the hotel… Saturday I’d imagine she will quickly get In the car to leave for the first show. And once the shows begin it’ll only be 3 times a week and more than likely having Celine back to hotel by 11:30ish when shows are over instead of 3am and 4am. Edited September 9, 2026 at 03:22 PM by Nmj 2 Quote
Nmj Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:22 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:22 PM On 9/9/2026 at 11:19 AM, Alex_Incognito said: I haven't seen a concert programme at a concert for ages. I am afraid they aren't really a thing anymore, or has anyone else gotten one at a recent concert? Madonna hasn't had one in years. The CWT tour 6 years ago had one… 🤷🏽♂️ with team Celine they tend to hold on to dated things longer than the average person. 2 Quote
AdrienneM Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:24 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:24 PM On 9/9/2026 at 4:19 PM, Alex_Incognito said: I haven't seen a concert programme at a concert for ages. I am afraid they aren't really a thing anymore, or has anyone else gotten one at a recent concert? Madonna hasn't had one in years. If I recall correctly the most recent instance of concert programmes I know of was Adele in vegas. Quote
exfactor003 Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:43 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:43 PM a few more recent-ish tours and Vegas shows that had programmes: • Beyoncé - Renaissance World Tour (2023) • Beyoncé - Cowboy Carter Tour (2025) • Carrie Underwood - Reflections (Vegas residency) (2021-2025) • Jennifer Lopez - Up All Night (Vegas resisency) (2025-2026) • Jonas Brothers - Five Albums. One Night. The World Tour (2023-2024) • Katy Perry - Play (Vegas residency) (2021-2023) • P!nk - Summer Carnival (2023-2024) one has to wonder what happened to all of the programmes from Céline’s Resorts World show, surely a bunch had already been printed by the time the shows were cancelled. 1 Quote
Only one celine Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:58 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 03:58 PM (edited) To the people who bought their tickets with Event Travel, did you recieve today 2 emails by the plenitude Arena. 1 email to tell you that you have to dowload your ticket to the Fan Wallet App and another emails telling you that your ticket will be shortly available on the platform. I only receive the E-ticket in pdf format but apparently only the digital ticket with Fan Wallet will be accepted. Edited September 9, 2026 at 03:59 PM by Only one celine 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted September 9, 2026 at 04:15 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 04:15 PM On 9/9/2026 at 5:58 PM, Only one celine said: To the people who bought their tickets with Event Travel, did you recieve today 2 emails by the plenitude Arena. 1 email to tell you that you have to dowload your ticket to the Fan Wallet App and another emails telling you that your ticket will be shortly available on the platform. I only receive the E-ticket in pdf format but apparently only the digital ticket with Fan Wallet will be accepted. And someone on here told me it was all okay Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
ParisFollies Posted September 9, 2026 at 04:17 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 04:17 PM These are the items and prices. So, collect the money hunny's. It's time to get broke oooooonce mooooooore. 1 2 1 Quote 🇳🇱Amsterdam: 2-6-08, Arnhem: 23-6-17 🇧🇪 Antwerp: 21&22-11-13 + 20&21-6-2016, 🇬🇧 London: 20&21-6-17 + 5-7-2019, Birmingham: 3-8-17 🇫🇷 Lille: 2-7-17, Paris: 9-7-17, 12&19-9-26, 17-10-26, 8&15&29-5-27 🇩🇪 Berlin: 23&24-7-2017 The best is yet to come, encore un soir…
mirage Posted September 9, 2026 at 04:19 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 04:19 PM On 9/9/2026 at 4:17 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: Not sure if this merch has been posted before or not but just got an email from the arena. I had some high hopes for the official merchandise but God its awful. The fan is a fun thing these days, but other than that. The concert shoot isn't the best in my opinion and here it is on every poster and tshirt available 🤣 if there is a tourprogram you gonna bet there are better pics in it. On 9/9/2026 at 5:44 PM, Nmj said: Wasn't he directing the dvds of AND & TTEOTW?? 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 9, 2026 at 04:19 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 04:19 PM On 9/9/2026 at 12:17 PM, ParisFollies said: These are the items and prices. So, collect the money hunny's. It's time to get broke oooooonce mooooooore. So it is the programme designed by Willo. 2 Quote
mirage Posted September 9, 2026 at 04:19 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 04:19 PM (edited) On 9/9/2026 at 6:17 PM, ParisFollies said: These are the items and prices. So, collect the money hunny's. It's time to get broke oooooonce mooooooore. Damn 40 euros for a fan! Hahaha love the 'young' models for the shirts... Edited September 9, 2026 at 04:21 PM by mirage 1 Quote
Del Posted September 9, 2026 at 04:21 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 04:21 PM On 9/9/2026 at 7:34 AM, Nmj said: I’m shocked they were successful in keeping the inside a secret and no leaks at all. Truly shocked they could pull it off. I wonder if there were strict no phone areas except for select people to prevent leaks. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Nmj Posted September 9, 2026 at 04:26 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 04:26 PM On 9/9/2026 at 12:19 PM, mirage said: Wasn't he directing the dvds of AND & TTEOTW?? Yeah I believe so. 👀 Quote
neocshs Posted September 9, 2026 at 04:27 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 04:27 PM Guys, about the choir, I really hope they sing "Look at Us Now" with Céline. It would be a great opener and a great closer, even as an encore. Anyway, she has far too many albums and songs to choose from for the setlist, so she's bound to both please and disappoint us. That said, everything should feel organic and not just a copy-paste of old shows or predictable medleys. And leave NO room for covers! 2 Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs638.snc4/59806_1286422260657_1833187247_552295_3401062_n.jpg http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.png VISITATECI Facebook - Claudio Liggi Youtube - neocshsYoutube - CelineDionItalia93CelineChannelForum - My works about célineCelineChannelForum - neocshs's covers CelineDionMultimedia - my blog
Del Posted September 9, 2026 at 04:28 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 04:28 PM On 9/9/2026 at 12:19 PM, Alex_Incognito said: I haven't seen a concert programme at a concert for ages. I am afraid they aren't really a thing anymore, or has anyone else gotten one at a recent concert? Madonna hasn't had one in years. I've seen some concert programs over the last few years but has been on rare occasions. Most don't have them anymore. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CourageProject Posted September 9, 2026 at 04:38 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 04:38 PM On 9/9/2026 at 9:57 PM, neocshs said: Guys, about the choir, I really hope they sing "Look at Us Now" with Céline. It would be a great opener and a great closer, even as an encore. Anyway, she has far too many albums and songs to choose from for the setlist, so she's bound to both please and disappoint us. That said, everything should feel organic and not just a copy-paste of old shows or predictable medleys. And leave NO room for covers! if they really want to do covers, they should do ONE cover every night. That way it will remain unique. I think the problem with covers are that they remain same throughout the tour. And since it's a song of Celine, it becomes boring after 3 nights. Quote
Marc29 Posted September 9, 2026 at 04:54 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 04:54 PM Le 09/09/2026 à 12h17, ParisFollies a déclaré : Voici les articles et leurs prix. Alors, empochez le fric, les filles ! C'est l'heure de se ruiner une fois de plus ! Where did you find this? 🤩 Quote 👉 Find me on Instagram, X & Facebook — @celinedion.facts
ryba Posted September 9, 2026 at 05:32 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 05:32 PM The merchandise is really awful. The photoshoot is awful too as well as the new tour logos. It gives the vibe of an arena in ancient Greece… I loved the 2017 tour logos and pictures. But this is totally bad. 1 Quote
Thomas Posted September 9, 2026 at 05:36 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 05:36 PM On 9/9/2026 at 6:32 PM, ryba said: The merchandise is really awful. The photoshoot is awful too as well as the new tour logos. It gives the vibe of an arena in ancient Greece… I loved the 2017 tour logos and pictures. But this is totally bad. Yeah it's not my favourite overall campaign. I prefer the photos we had separately like those in the PVC coat or the one with the black hat, the ones on the posters are too airbrushed. They will make up for it if the tour program is full of amazing photoshoots! 2 Quote
Coffeegirl Posted September 9, 2026 at 05:39 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 05:39 PM On 9/9/2026 at 6:32 PM, ryba said: The merchandise is really awful. The photoshoot is awful too as well as the new tour logos. It gives the vibe of an arena in ancient Greece… I loved the 2017 tour logos and pictures. But this is totally bad. Yeah they’re really reminding me of Greek/roman columns.. The access all areas pass that was posted also looked to be the same…. So wondering if this is the aesthetic they’re going for stage wise… but doesn’t really fit with the promo shots so who knows 🤷🏼♀️ 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted September 9, 2026 at 05:47 PM Posted September 9, 2026 at 05:47 PM Finally have time to watch IL ÉTAIT UNE VOIX -they really he'd some excellent quality clips. I've enjoyed it thoroughly. 7 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.