Alice Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:01 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:01 PM The guy making sure she doesn't fall. I could be that guy for the rest of my life. 3 4 Quote
Popular Post Peppercorn1991 Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:07 PM Popular Post Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:07 PM She is so fabulous! I love today’s outfit! Have you all noticed how her confidence has grown since arriving in Paris! Im so excited for this next chapter! So pleased for you all that are going to the concerts! Kev x 11 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:07 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:07 PM Like very old school French… Flash back to her doc. where she describes ladies back in the day… one dress… one pair of gloves. Classy ☺️ 3 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:09 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:09 PM On 9/8/2026 at 7:01 PM, Alice said: The guy making sure she doesn't fall. I could be that guy for the rest of my life. That’s Brian, the bodyguard who helped during her crisis again from the doc. I spoke with him last year and he’s such a nice genuine guy! 4 Quote
Remon Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:10 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:10 PM The camera dude is alone, so I guess it’s just for shots as there’s no soundman with a boom. She could be wired up with a mic though, but I doubt that. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:25 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:25 PM On 9/8/2026 at 2:10 PM, Remon said: The camera dude is alone, so I guess it’s just for shots as there’s no soundman with a boom. She could be wired up with a mic though, but I doubt that. She don’t need to be mic-ed to go to the car… could just be b-roll setting up a bigger documentary. Or am I giving them too much credit? Quote
mirage Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:26 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:26 PM Gosh she looks stunning today! And seeing this hair, yes Celine that wig is too blonde. 🤪 And I love seeing a cameramen behind her, today was a better day. Wonder how she will look when she comes back tonight, I loved the dark make up from a few days ago, it suits her. https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdCUGpxRQlm/?stkn=ejkxaDF1NWJ6NWo4 3 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:31 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:31 PM On 9/8/2026 at 7:10 PM, Remon said: The camera dude is alone, so I guess it’s just for shots as there’s no soundman with a boom. She could be wired up with a mic though, but I doubt that. I noticed the young security guy last night next to Céline had a mic attached to the top of his tshirt Quote
Alice Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:32 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:32 PM Love this - Paris metro (from https://www.facebook.com/celinedionaddicts) 5 Quote
Celinemaniac Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:36 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:36 PM On 9/8/2026 at 9:32 PM, Alice said: Love this - Paris metro (from https://www.facebook.com/celinedionaddicts) This poster campaign in the Paris métro really moves me. 1 Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
ryba Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:38 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:38 PM She looked really good today! Quote
stevo Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:39 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:39 PM On 9/8/2026 at 7:07 PM, Peppercorn1991 said: She is so fabulous! I love today’s outfit! Have you all noticed how her confidence has grown since arriving in Paris! Im so excited for this next chapter! So pleased for you all that are going to the concerts! Kev x I agree Kev- she looked almost shy and unsure on that first day when she arrived and now she is Full Paris Celine Dion Queeeeen again. It’s so good to see her looking so excited and happy. Love tonight’s outfit. Tres chic. 5 Quote
Remon Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:42 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:42 PM On 9/8/2026 at 8:25 PM, Nmj said: She don’t need to be mic-ed to go to the car… could just be b-roll setting up a bigger documentary. Or am I giving them too much credit? It they want to use any of her conversations with fans, they need a soundman with a boom to get that audio. But true, it could be just b-roll for a bigger documentary indeed. Or it’s for her socials in 2037… 2 Quote
stevo Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:44 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:44 PM Maybe they’ll use the content to bump out what they’ve already filmed for the Encore Un Soir video…it’s due out any day…😏 7 Quote
Nmj Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:50 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:50 PM On 9/8/2026 at 2:42 PM, Remon said: It they want to use any of her conversations with fans, they need a soundman with a boom to get that audio. But true, it could be just b-roll for a bigger documentary indeed. Or it’s for her socials in 2037… The camera guy was reportedly inside for hours before she walked out… I’m sure there was a mic on her at some point. If any kind of documentary is planned, I doubt they’ll wanna include fan interaction of the actual conversations more so just to show she interacts in general but time will tell. Quote
Popular Post homerton Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:53 PM Popular Post Posted September 8, 2026 at 06:53 PM Oh she looks gorgeous. So exciting. We are almost there. The return of the one of the greatest voices ever known. An icon of unmatched status. A woman who has battled this illness with every fibre to get back on stage. A warrior. A mother. A legend. An inspiration to us all. I for one, can’t wait !! Xx 8 Quote
Popular Post Peppercorn1991 Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:02 PM Popular Post Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:02 PM If Rene could see Celine now and what she has overcome he would be delighted and so proud. As a fan I’m so proud of her - just look at her… The fan interactions and her singing has given me a lot of confidence in her voice. You guys are so lucky to be going and can’t wait for your updates/videos! Kev x 12 Quote
Shocker Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:05 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:05 PM 5min till the doc on France2 - il était une voix 1 Quote
homerton Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:09 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:09 PM Rene would be so proud. What a fantastic couple. Her sons are proud of her. We all are. What a thrill to be watching this !!!!! For 30 years she’s given me joy. Through good and dark times. Now we can give her the joy and love when she takes to stage, again. Welcome home Celine 🥰 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:09 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:09 PM On 9/8/2026 at 3:02 PM, Peppercorn1991 said: If Rene could see Celine now and what she has overcome he would be delighted and so proud. As a fan I’m so proud of her - just look at her… The fan interactions and her singing has given me a lot of confidence in her voice. You guys are so lucky to be going and can’t wait for your updates/videos! Kev x Is it weird that as much as I’m excited to see what the new show will look like and how great her voice will sound … I kinda am enjoying this right now. We went years without a single appearance and now for the last 10 days almost daily. The faster Saturday comes the faster it ends. And with her shitty social media team it doesn’t help. 5 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:40 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:40 PM On 9/8/2026 at 2:31 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: I noticed the young security guy last night next to Céline had a mic attached to the top of his tshirt That may be just to communicate with the rest of the security team. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Céline RO Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:44 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 07:44 PM On 9/8/2026 at 10:40 PM, CelinesDIVO5 said: That may be just to communicate with the rest of the security team. Yeah they all have mic packs on them. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
No1IrishFan Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:09 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:09 PM Is there a full length clear picture of tonights outfit that anyone has seen? Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:12 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:12 PM I want to just go to sleep and wake up on Saturday. I am one of the most impatient people I know. This waiting is...UGH! 4 Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:13 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:13 PM On 9/8/2026 at 2:26 PM, mirage said: Gosh she looks stunning today! And seeing this hair, yes Celine that wig is too blonde. 🤪 And I love seeing a cameramen behind her, today was a better day. Wonder how she will look when she comes back tonight, I loved the dark make up from a few days ago, it suits her. https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdCUGpxRQlm/?stkn=ejkxaDF1NWJ6NWo4 Totally with ya on this!! 1 Quote
remykyes Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:23 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:23 PM On 9/8/2026 at 4:12 PM, SuperLove4Celine said: I want to just go to sleep and wake up on Saturday. I am one of the most impatient people I know. This waiting is...UGH! I feel that. The wait is agonizing! 😵💫 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
stevo Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:28 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:28 PM Just enjoy all these appearances! We’ve seen her more in past 10 days than we have in how many YEARS?? 5 1 Quote
aniaa19 Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:30 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:30 PM Is there any chance to buy tickets for shows in sept/oct 2026?? Please if someone know.Now I see some tickets only on Plenitude but very expensive:( Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:32 PM Posted September 8, 2026 at 08:32 PM On 9/8/2026 at 2:44 AM, Shamrock_1982 said: “Do you believe in life after bunssssss “ 🎶 I think she looks a bit like Cher in this pic Finally no bun!!!! Although they could have chosen a better wig, it reminds me of this one from 2024: 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.