Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/10/2026 at 6:13 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

Do you guys think she’s back with wireless microphone or we will still see the loooooooooong corded mic that may trip her anytime

 

I would prefer a wireless mic, but she could come out with one of those giant pink inflatable microphones and id be happy 

  • Like 3
Posted
On 9/10/2026 at 5:37 PM, Tom_London_Fan said:

I was at that show and remember this. It just sounded like mic problems. She was lipping the whole of MHWGO at that time not just the climax. There was also a show I attended in Vegas right before Rene’s death, the vocal track was a few beats behind the music but it eventually caught up and it just sounded like she lost her timing for a moment. I adore her and we can safely say she’s the master at lip synching. I don’t have a problem with it, I think she’ll still be singing plenty of songs live. Mariah is terrible at it, she stares at the teleprompter at the front of her stage and it’s so obvious she’s lipping. Celine will no doubt do some crazy runs and vocal moments in between songs like she always has. This is her way of demonstrating she still has the ability and her mic is in fact ON. I just cannot wait for Sep 26th. It’s been too long. The wait is nearly over 

I wouldn’t call her a master at lip synching, her facial expressions almost always over compensate 😂 

  • Haha 1
Posted

i think they are embracing change the most as it comes. So, a wireless mic would be a better fit 

Posted
On 9/11/2026 at 1:22 AM, Coffeegirl said:

I wouldn’t call her a master at lip synching, her facial expressions almost always over compensate 😂 

Especially, back in 2004. The over expressions she’s doing with her blonde short hair

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Eyebrows tensed and down with both eyes flicking from left to right with a certain hand pose at the same time,  is a signature Céline lip syncing trait.

Not complaining, just saying 😊

Edited by Shamrock_1982
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Posted (edited)

I think the best lipsyncer for me is Whitney Houston. I’m not surprise because she can act and lipsyncing is a form of acting. That example was her lipsync performance of “Star Spangled Banner”, she did amazing you will think it’s live but not. Even the vibrato. It’s very synced.

When lipsyncing, you should know the song very well, the emotions you need to express. So, it’s really like acting

That’s why I don’t know why Mariah doesn’t do it properly as she has background in acting and she writes her song so basically she should know how to express it in a form of acting. Sometimes she can do it but sometimes it’s like beauty poses are more important (give me the good look, angles, poses)

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/10/2026 at 6:26 PM, Shamrock_1982 said:

Eyebrows tensed and down with both eyes flicking from left to right with a certain hand pose at the same time,  is a signature Céline lip syncing trait.

Not complaining, just saying 😊

Don't forget the jaw wobble! If you don't look like you're chewing gum during an extended note, you're not doing it right!

  • Haha 1
Posted

Hey Céline said herself it’s always been a thing and will always be a thing… just enjoy the show and see your favourite artist! 😊

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/11/2026 at 1:26 AM, Shamrock_1982 said:

Eyebrows tensed and down with both eyes flicking from left to right with a certain hand pose at the same time,  is a signature Céline lip syncing trait.

Not complaining, just saying 😊

Haha true. I’ve noticed that “both eyes flicking from left to right” in her TCWT during POL haha but in AND 2007, she looks more natural

Posted

“ A singers like an actor “ - Celine Dion 🤣

Posted (edited)

Anyways…. On to more important questions of the day, anyone seen Claudette arrive yet or? 👀

Edited by Shamrock_1982
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)

It’s September 11! so, tomorrow SHOWTIME! 
 

what do u guys are expecting with this concert?

i expect to have great staging, great visuals, guest duets…

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/11/2026 at 1:40 AM, Shamrock_1982 said:

You drunk or a time traveller? 😵‍💫 

Oh sorry, In my area, it’s already September 11 haha

  • Like 1
Posted

How has no audio from the rehearsals leaked?? Or the name of some songs? 🤣

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/10/2026 at 6:52 PM, pat200 said:

How has no audio from the rehearsals leaked?? Or the name of some songs? 🤣

I thought this! Usually tours have some kind of leak by now, even by fans outside the building. Celine must be practising with headphones on!

Posted (edited)

I’m logging off till Saturday, I want to enjoy the journey like it’s 1998 😊

All those also travelling, have a safe trip and enjoy! 

Edited by Shamrock_1982
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 9/8/2026 at 10:07 PM, AdrienneM said:

I don’t think the response would be anywhere near the scale it would be were she “caught” lip synching. Frankly, if she deliberately leaves out certain songs that in my mind would be more of an issue- regardless, people are going to be scrutinising her in a way I don’t think they ever have before. 

That's exactly what happened with her performance of "Hymne à l'amour" at the 2024 Paris Olympics. Her team's lie that she performed live, despite her obvious lip-syncing, only added fuel to the fire, hence the public scrutiny of her performance. They shouldn't be surprised that videos like this one ended up on social media.

 

normal_one-heart-7.jpg

Posted
On 9/10/2026 at 11:49 AM, woodstock said:

Remember when the pre-recorded track of MHWGO failed in Paris in 2013 ? No one noticed ! Céline made fun of the situation, she said a little joke, started the song again and everyone forgot what just happened !

Is there a video of this? I need to see this! I know the playback failed for IDAN during TCWT one time but she quickly started singing live 

Posted

They had to use AI to add a Coca Cola logo to the concert poster. Really.

IMG_2053.jpeg

  • Haha 2

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
On 9/10/2026 at 2:29 PM, Shaun said:

They had to use AI to add a Coca Cola logo to the concert poster. Really.

IMG_2053.jpeg

Why duo we care 2 days before concert. This should’ve been posted 2 months ago. 🤣 

Posted
On 9/10/2026 at 7:34 PM, Nmj said:

Why duo we care 2 days before concert. This should’ve been posted 2 months ago. 🤣 

You will not have rehearsal pics! You will not see the stage! You will not get an exclusive pre-show interview. 

You will drink Coca Cola. The real thing. Always.

Thank you. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

Is it a bad thing that I’m happy with Coca Cola as a sponsor? I luuuurve CC zero. I don’t know anymore where I’ve read it, but if that drinking station is over there, you’ll find me there sipping some free drinks whilst LCMM 🤣

🇳🇱Amsterdam: 2-6-08, Arnhem: 23-6-17 🇧🇪 Antwerp: 21&22-11-13 + 20&21-6-2016, 🇬🇧 London: 20&21-6-17 + 5-7-2019, Birmingham: 3-8-17 🇫🇷 Lille: 2-7-17,  Paris: 9-7-17, 12&19-9-26, 17-10-26, 8&15&29-5-27 🇩🇪 Berlin: 23&24-7-2017

The best is yet to come, encore un soir…

Posted
On 9/10/2026 at 7:37 PM, ParisFollies said:

Is it a bad thing that I’m happy with Coca Cola as a sponsor? I luuuurve CC zero. I don’t know anymore where I’ve read it, but if that drinking station is over there, you’ll find me there sipping some free drinks whilst LCMM 🤣

You gotta, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta have some fizz baby!

  • Haha 2

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted (edited)
On 9/10/2026 at 2:24 PM, karatedude317 said:

Is there a video of this? I need to see this! I know the playback failed for IDAN during TCWT one time but she quickly started singing live 

Edited by GoldenLeaf
  • Like 2
normal_one-heart-7.jpg

Posted (edited)
On 9/10/2026 at 7:21 PM, GoldenLeaf said:

That's exactly what happened with her performance of "Hymne à l'amour" at the 2024 Paris Olympics. Her team's lie that she performed live, despite her obvious lip-syncing, only added fuel to the fire, hence the public scrutiny of her performance. They shouldn't be surprised that videos like this one ended up on social media.

 

I have a very mixed opinion about this guy. He seems perfectly nice, but pop singers are not the same as rock. There's different expectations, and playback is often the first choice in the industry for high stakes performances. 

Edited by heeheeriah
Posted
On 9/10/2026 at 8:46 PM, GoldenLeaf said:

She really reacted like the pro that she is. At first she goes on, then when they tell us to stop (to give time to reboot the track I guess) she thanks the audience and turns the moment into something positive ("It gives me the chance to spend a few more minutes with you"), makes sure her band is fine...and then thanks againt the audience. 
She is si good at it, really ! And when she resumes singing, everyone forgets what just happened, well that was just a sound issue !

  • Like 1
Posted

Another one. People are really doing Celine karaoke in big venues now that the showtime is almost there.

Posted

Ok so I'm in the US, can someone please tell me exactly how many hours until showtime ?? 

And I am really hoping I can catch a live stream somewhere. Are any of you lovely people attending the first show going to live streaming?! ❤️

  • Like 1

http://www.123posters.com/images/m-dion2.jpg

"Let your Heart Go On and start Taking Chances."

"The Reason My Heart Goes On is Because You Loved Me and Thats The Way It Is."

Posted (edited)
On 9/11/2026 at 2:51 AM, heeheeriah said:

I have a very mixed opinion about this guy. He seems perfectly nice, but pop singers are not the same as rock. There's different expectations, and playback is often the first choice in the industry for high stakes performances. 

And he’s reacting to an Olympic performance where big events like this require pre-recorded track for less tech difficulties as they are performing outside. Unlike if it’s indoor like Arena. If you will watch the 2024 Olympic performances of all performers, it’s outside (different parts of the city + it’s raining. 
 

and he didn’t realize this like he doesn’t know anything. I thought he’s… what again? What does he do?

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   37 members

    • Abodi2002
    • AdrienneM
    • stevo
    • aleMe
    • D.V.
    • Edgar14
    • karatedude317
    • MaxRayÎles
    • Lillia184
    • Tyler1991
    • Bellamy
    • celinedion_#1fan
    • Thomas
    • cdurand54
    • juls75
    • jpatdeleon09
    • contre5nature
    • Peppercorn1991
    • biscuit2
    • sarit_celine
    • Celi
    • mebe
    • Shocker
    • Mlaroche2711
    • dawn
    • BobHamburger
    • daccord_12
    • rachel9767
    • Shamrock_1982
    • kathyr1
    • Celinemaniac
    • québecflower
    • anewdayhascome
    • TheBobWig
    • wobar86
    • jmiracle
    • Lorenzo77
×
×
  • Create New...