Nmj Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:33 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:33 PM Then have your credit cards at the ready and have the stress of sitting on a website trying to get decent seats for the Vegas show before they sell out…. Ah the good old days are back again! lol. I really think Vegas will be announced as early as next week. Quote
ordinary fan Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:35 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:35 PM Celine didn’t return back to the hotel until after 2am Paris time! Could they have been rehearsing that late?Possible Quote
ordinary fan Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:36 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:36 PM I really think Vegas will be announced as early as next week.Oh how wonderful that would be though well that would be bad for my bank account haha 2 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:51 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:51 PM I really think Vegas will be announced as early as next week. 💯 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:52 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:52 PM I'm so excited for Friday. After more than 4 years it's finally happening. Whether it's a solo, or a duet, lipped or live, a cover, I don't care one bit. I'm so happy she is just comfortable enough and able enough to do this again. I agree! I just hope I can watch. I’m on my first vacation ever but wifi at hotel is shaky. Plus I have another celebration tomorrow. About 4 to 9 EST. 1 Quote
manu23 Posted July 25, 2024 at 01:02 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 01:02 PM All of the reports have said opening ceremony on friday Yes, we mean closing the opening ceremony Quote
celinexvocals Posted July 25, 2024 at 01:02 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 01:02 PM So is Ariana Grande in Paris ? That would be great to see her as well performing Quote
scielle Posted July 25, 2024 at 01:03 PM Author Posted July 25, 2024 at 01:03 PM (edited) Team Canada needs to name its moose. “Celine” is in the running 😜 (though not doing well…)https://www.instagram.com/stories/teamcanada/3419935315230465131?igsh=MTFlcTJqZW5tZ3U0MQ== Edited July 25, 2024 at 01:05 PM by scielle Quote
scielle Posted July 25, 2024 at 01:09 PM Author Posted July 25, 2024 at 01:09 PM Celine didn’t return back to the hotel until after 2am Paris time! Could they have been rehearsing that late?Yes. I saw Tony Estanguet on one of the a French morning shows and he said the nights are getting really late and the mornings very early 😅It’s the final stretch. They still have lots to do. I saw staging still being built on my walk down la Seine earlier (like, a full on carpentry workshop on one of the bridges!) 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted July 25, 2024 at 01:25 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 01:25 PM Celine didn’t return back to the hotel until after 2am Paris time! Could they have been rehearsing that late? Well what else would she be doing? 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 25, 2024 at 01:27 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 01:27 PM In the studio, having dinner, seeing a show I’m amazed that nothing from her rehearsal has been leaked. 2 Quote
Jeanette Posted July 25, 2024 at 01:27 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 01:27 PM The lastest rumors : Gaga would be opening the show with La vie en rose on the Seine River, Céline would be closing the Ceremony on the Eiffel tower with Hymne à l'amour. Just rumors ... source : https://www.jeanmarcmorandini.com/article-578480-jo-la-liste-presque-complete-des-stars-qui-vont-chanter-lors-de-la-ceremonie-d-ouverture-fuite-celine-dion-lady-gaga-aya-nakamura-philippe-katerine-juliette-armanet-le-rappeur-rim-k-cerrone.html This is much more like it, under the glow of the night sky, drones and all. The biggest star name at the biggest landmark! I hope it will be epic for her as much as us, she deserves this moment. (Although, I wouldn’t be opposed to a duet with Gaga as well but as long as she has a solo number 😂) Quote
Nmj Posted July 25, 2024 at 01:28 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 01:28 PM Well what else would she be doing? I don’t know… maybe she was being a tourist, eating dinner, visiting old friends, shopping, filmed press… Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 25, 2024 at 01:33 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 01:33 PM (edited) c'mon... River Deep, Mountain High is the obvious choice... she will be on the RIVER (Seine with Gaga) and then go to the HIGH (Eiffel Tower) Lol !! Edited July 25, 2024 at 01:33 PM by DionFanAlways 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Nmj Posted July 25, 2024 at 01:52 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 01:52 PM Not sure what’s true here but: Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
comingback Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:01 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:01 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
Jeanette Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:03 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:03 PM Not sure what’s true here but: Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Celine mentioned before in an interview that he had a girlfriend, back in 2019, I think. I wonder if it’s still the same girl. She looks very pretty and fitting of Celine as a future mother in law 😉 Quote
Nmj Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:12 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:12 PM As I said a week or two ago, Celine was seen at the recording studio at the palms… I wonder if it’s do with this performance and if she was recording new playbacks… Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:18 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:18 PM 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Nmj Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:22 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:22 PM Sorry Darren seems Dee was spotted getting out of the car here… Celine must’ve picked her up from the airport LOL. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:34 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:34 PM Definitely a new socials manager, so far doing a slightly better job. Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 2 Quote
scielle Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:34 PM Author Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:34 PM Not sure what’s true here but: Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetCeline mentioned before in an interview that he had a girlfriend, back in 2019, I think. I wonder if it’s still the same girl. She looks very pretty and fitting of Celine as a future mother in law 😉No, the tabloids have been getting his GF’s name wrong for a couple years now. 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:36 PM Author Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:36 PM Olympic song from Gwen Stefani and Anderson Paak? https://www.instagram.com/p/C9zqP0fCAhM/?igsh=N3NnemE4MXU0MGhrHere’s the song fwiw: 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:41 PM Author Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:41 PM I love how CBC is all in on Celine lately 😃https://www.instagram.com/p/C92SiQ1MxpV/?igsh=MTIyanM4emV3MndxMQ==Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 2 Quote
Jeanette Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:43 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:43 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet So if this tweet about the leaked script is to be believed, it’s technically the Lady Gaga show with Celine playing 2nd fiddle with only a duet appearance alongside Gaga. I mean it’s not a lot for her ‘big’ comeback but it could feasibly be all she’s prepared to do with so much at stake. It’s all strategic anyway and only to let everyone know that she’s making a comeback of sorts. Quote
maikan Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:53 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:53 PM Tbf....it's a leak from a Gaga fan. And I can't bear to think that the organisers thought it would be a good idea to make her sing a few french ballads when Celine is right there. Unless, is Thomas Jolly a fan ? Quote
Jeanette Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:58 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:58 PM No, the tabloids have been getting his GF’s name wrong for a couple years now. No, this isn’t his girlfriend or yes it is but not the same girl that Celine spoke so fondly of in 2019? Quote
smw Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:59 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:59 PM Tbf....it's a leak from a Gaga fan. And I can't bear to think that the organisers thought it would be a good idea to make her sing a few french ballads when Celine is right there. Unless, is Thomas Jolly a fan ? There’s also the possibility that Celine doesn’t want to perform many songs. She might just want to have a brief and big moment to shine? I wondered, too, if performing a duet would take some of the pressure off of her and make it less stressful by being up there with a supportive partner like Gaga. I’m still hoping Celine has a big wonderful solo moment… with all eyes on her alone. 1 Quote
maikan Posted July 25, 2024 at 03:03 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 03:03 PM There’s also the possibility that Celine doesn’t want to perform many songs. She might just want to have a brief and big moment to shine? I wondered, too, if performing a duet would take some of the pressure off of her and make it less stressful by being up there with a supportive partner like Gaga. I’m still hoping Celine has a big wonderful solo moment… with all eyes on her alone. Of course, but then I would understand the population anger at no choosing more french artists to sing those songs. Especially someone who is not fluent. Quote
scielle Posted July 25, 2024 at 03:03 PM Author Posted July 25, 2024 at 03:03 PM (edited) No, this isn’t his girlfriend or yes it is but not the same girl that Celine spoke so fondly of in 2019?It’s the same girl, but the tabloids have the wrong name (and they’ve been publishing biographical info about said wrong girl for a while...) The actual name is Alexa, as Céline said in that interview (and I’m not posting her last name or her socials b/c that wouldn’t be cool… but she’s the girl in that photo with RC yesterday). Edited July 25, 2024 at 03:05 PM by scielle Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.