scielle Posted July 24, 2024 at 09:52 PM Author Posted July 24, 2024 at 09:52 PM TMZ is now running with this -Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 24, 2024 at 09:59 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 09:59 PM Now reports are saying they saw Ariana Grande another rumored act in Paris tonight along with Pharell. Quote
scielle Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:03 PM Author Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:03 PM Now reports are saying they saw Ariana Grande another rumored act in Paris tonight along with Pharell. From what I've seen, Ariana's name has been circulating for 3-4 days, though not form any even semi-credible sources. Pharell I haven't heard though. Quote
Popular Post Nmj Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:10 PM Popular Post Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:10 PM I wish they would make this into an official t- shirt…I’d buy one! Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 11 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:17 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:17 PM When your waiting outside Céline’s hotel since 8am and she appears at 8pm… you have had to have spent that time frame wisely using a hotel napkin and a bag full of sharpies 3 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:25 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:25 PM She’s been gone now a few hours from the hotel and there ain’t been one short video or a few long distance pap shots of her rehearsing??? Have Paris paps lost their mojo or are they now desperately trying to keep this part under wraps until Friday evening? 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:31 PM Author Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:31 PM Dude waited 10 hours... https://www.instagram.com/p/C90jfC-gScG/ 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:35 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:35 PM Dude waited 10 hours... https://www.instagram.com/p/C90jfC-gScG/ To each their own, but my job can’t even pay me for 10hrs LOL 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:36 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:36 PM I did it once in London for about 4 hours but got something signed , spoke to her briefly and went home happy and gave others a chance to do the same for the remaining days she was here. Some of these fans in France were there all morning and evening yesterday and got various selfies and autographs and are there again today attempting to get the same. Give others a chance, don’t be so greedy and don’t you have a job or a bloody family to go to lol 5 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:54 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:54 PM Celine you not home yet love come on, I have to go to bed soon 1 Quote
Popular Post Tyler1991 Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:55 PM Popular Post Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:55 PM I'm so excited for Friday. After more than 4 years it's finally happening. Whether it's a solo, or a duet, lipped or live, a cover, I don't care one bit. I'm so happy she is just comfortable enough and able enough to do this again. 12 Quote
Nmj Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:56 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:56 PM Celine you not home yet love come on, I have to go to bed soon Careful someone called me a “stalker” earlier when I asked if she was spotted yet! 1 Quote
celinesounds Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:59 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:59 PM Now reports are saying they saw Ariana Grande another rumored act in Paris tonight along with Pharell.pharell is staying at same hotel I saw him today 2 Quote #FREEJAVITO
celinesounds Posted July 24, 2024 at 11:02 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 11:02 PM Celine you not home yet love come on, I have to go to bed soon I gave up today to take the last metro, I was standing there for 4hI took only a picture with RC 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
Del Posted July 24, 2024 at 11:05 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 11:05 PM I remember way back in the day Céline did an autograph session in my city for her biography. I ended up waiting 4 hours but it was guaranteed to see her. I don’t think I could wait in front of her hotel for a possible appearance, especially if I’m in a city for a limited time. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
lyn Posted July 24, 2024 at 11:12 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 11:12 PM I remember way back in the day Céline did an autograph session in my city for her biography. I ended up waiting 4 hours but it was guaranteed to see her. I don’t think I could wait in front of her hotel for a possible appearance, especially if I’m in a city for a limited time. Sigh as I get older I agree… and yet I’ve never actually managed to meet her and this seems the only way and I have to one day! Last time I tried was 8 March 2020… lingering alone at the backstage entrance only to be told by the guard an hour later that she left even before the crowds left the theatre 😅 1 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Nmj Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:12 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:12 AM Celine returns to hotel Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 1 Quote
celinefan1985 Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:27 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:27 AM Celine returns to hotel Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Doesn’t she seem so genuinely touched that her fans are still there for her. She truly did miss being away. 3 Quote
Del Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:53 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:53 AM Sigh as I get older I agree… and yet I've never actually managed to meet her and this seems the only way and I have to one day! Last time I tried was 8 March 2020… lingering alone at the backstage entrance only to be told by the guard an hour later that she left even before the crowds left the theatre awww, they could have told you earlier instead of making you wait one hour. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
lyn Posted July 25, 2024 at 01:54 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 01:54 AM awww, they could have told you earlier instead of making you wait one hour. It’s how I have to learn to stalk correctly 😅 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
marc-02 Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:41 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 02:41 AM (edited) Are they hinting at a Love Again performance? And also just one song? Edited July 25, 2024 at 02:42 AM by marc-02 Quote
scielle Posted July 25, 2024 at 03:14 AM Author Posted July 25, 2024 at 03:14 AM I wonder if Celine being snapped at the Louvre had anything to do with the scene being described by Thomas Jolly in the La Grande Seine doc, about 15min into Part 1. He talks about “reversing” things when the parade comes by the Louvre, so it’s not visitors looking at the artwork but characters in the artwork looking at the athletes. Seems he’s really trying to integrate Paris landmarks into the show. 3 Quote
karatedude317 Posted July 25, 2024 at 03:26 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 03:26 AM Is there any way to know what time she will perform on Friday? Quote
remykyes Posted July 25, 2024 at 03:46 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 03:46 AM Is there any way to know what time she will perform on Friday? Probably not. All I know is NBC's coverage starts at 12pm ET with a preview of the Opening Ceremonies with the official kickoff at 1:30pm ET. The ceremonies are set to last until 6pm ET. I work for a shipping company currently so I'll be getting home and going to bed for a quick nap and will be up at 1pm for the forum party. So, we'll at least be all in this together. Since this is the first Olympics without Covid restrictions, I think this years Opening will be amazing, Celine included. 1 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
fikus1 Posted July 25, 2024 at 03:52 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 03:52 AM Are they hinting at a Love Again performance? And also just one song? I don't believe in any of those rumours tbh I'm not saying that she won’t perform "Love again", I just think it would make no sense 😅 Celine going to Paris for the Olympics after 5 years break to 1st - sing in English and 2nd - to perform a song that has no link to either France nor the Olympics itself. "L'hymne à l'amour" seems more probable if I were to bet on any of those speculations.The only thing I hope for is that she'll perform something solo. If there's a Gaga duet - super cool, but let it be the 2nd song 🙏🙏🙏 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:46 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:46 AM Oh with RC Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:35 AM Author Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:35 AM (edited) So what time did she get in last night? 2am? Still on Vegas time, I see! Anyway, I believe there’s an opening ceremony presser tomorrow morning, so we should find out a bit more then. Of course they won’t give away any of the big surprises but should be interesting nonetheless. Also, I believe Part 2 of La Grande Seine airs tonight. Edited July 25, 2024 at 05:55 AM by scielle 1 Quote
Critiaslux Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:43 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:43 AM I’m aware. I’m saying I wish she’d do the Paralympics too, not just Olympic opening / closing. That would so fitting.And her mere presence there would give extra spotlight to the Paralympics actually. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:44 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:44 AM I can’t wait for her look for her performance! I’m curious with that “Feathered Cape” Quote
donpi86 Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:48 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:48 AM And why anybody is mentioning "A Paris", the 2012 olympic games song for Paris Nomination... maybe is bad luck if that year they didn't won...hehehehe But I think it would be a great choice... Is a very soft song to sing live with no big "ballad high notes" but it sounds very parissien.. and with abig choir in the background... it would look powerful and elegant hahaha... I rewatch the Hymmne... performance in the billboard music awards and it seemed to me already hard to sing that way in that performance so in the actual conditions, I think is a hard and risky song to sing in such a huge event... She doesn't have to move a mountain to her "come back" performance, just keep moving Celine... hehe ;-) 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.