Dancing_Queen Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:50 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:50 AM I've waited at Céline's hotel a couple of times before a show. Never more than 1 or 2 hours I think (as she's guaranteed to come out around a certain time when doing a show). Got to see her up close every time, but sadly never got an autograph (too many people with the same idea). But it's actually pretty fun as you get to meet a lot of other fans. Also, Céline clearly loves it when people are waiting for her (if she didn't, I'd never even consider it). So it's a win-win for me lol. 3 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 25, 2024 at 06:09 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 06:09 AM Doesn’t she seem so genuinely touched that her fans are still there for her. She truly did miss being away. She was really thinking god they are so bad so out of tune, I wish I was back in my car so I could put my electric window up lol! 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 25, 2024 at 06:24 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 06:24 AM Don’t forget what’s happening tomorrow: https://twitter.com/mtl_vocalist/status/1800731393301110983/video/1 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted July 25, 2024 at 06:55 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 06:55 AM She doesn't have to move a mountain to her "come back" performance, just keep moving Celine... hehe ;-) Are you suggesting she should sing Love Can Move Mountains?!?! 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 25, 2024 at 06:59 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 06:59 AM God I hope that song never ever sees the light of day again lol. 1 Quote
mirage Posted July 25, 2024 at 07:02 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 07:02 AM I wonder if Celine being snapped at the Louvre had anything to do with the scene being described by Thomas Jolly in the La Grande Seine doc, about 15min into Part 1. He talks about reversing things when the parade comes by the Louvre, so its not visitors looking at the artwork but characters in the artwork looking at the athletes. Seems hes really trying to integrate Paris landmarks into the show. Celine as the Mona Lisa Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Quote
celinesounds Posted July 25, 2024 at 07:05 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 07:05 AM Wearing black is another Easter 🐣 Piaf 3 Quote #FREEJAVITO
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 25, 2024 at 08:08 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 08:08 AM (edited) Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited July 25, 2024 at 08:09 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
drove all night Posted July 25, 2024 at 08:22 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 08:22 AM Mentioned RC's tattoo's? The "5" is quite meaningful!!! Can only be seen as a reference to Céline's lucky number!!! 2 Quote
comingback Posted July 25, 2024 at 08:31 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 08:31 AM (edited) Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited July 25, 2024 at 08:36 AM by comingback 5 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 25, 2024 at 08:41 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 08:41 AM (edited) Are you suggesting she should sing Love Can Move Mountains?!?! God I hope that song never ever sees the light of day again lol. c'mon... River Deep, Mountain High is the obvious choice... she will be on the RIVER (Seine with Gaga) and then go to the HIGH (Eiffel Tower) Edited July 25, 2024 at 08:41 AM by MaiconSC 2 Quote
comingback Posted July 25, 2024 at 08:47 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 08:47 AM (edited) Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited July 25, 2024 at 08:49 AM by comingback Quote
LukeD Posted July 25, 2024 at 09:06 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 09:06 AM I do not think Celine will perform one song only. Maybe one song in full and then a medley of hits either solo or with Lady Gaga. 1 Quote
drove all night Posted July 25, 2024 at 09:24 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 09:24 AM A lot of pictures which haven't been released so far ... https://www.imago-images.de/search?suchtext=Celine+Dion&suchselect=&datum1=&datum2=&datumsbereich=01.01.1753&premfil=&ausrichtung=alle&ausrichtung=hoch&ausrichtung=quer&ausrichtung=quadrat&release=alle&thumbsAnzeige=off&aiImagesAnzeige=ohne+ai&fotografen=&gal_start=0&tokenName=hoXWVeVyZv&tokenValue=bORqTOnGmCBOqCpbF4ieQ2ifArJhiRdnQ29OJRxcsOCdx90sLxWUE8cRRscKryeQ&suchtyp=100&sortEs=0&seite=2&start=0 3 Quote
manu23 Posted July 25, 2024 at 09:24 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 09:24 AM I'd prefer Hymne A L'Amour to La Vie en Rose and as a solo performance. She can then invite Gaga to the stage to do the duet. 2 Quote
drove all night Posted July 25, 2024 at 09:31 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 09:31 AM Same suite as mostly! Pay attention to the carpet and the sofa! 2 Quote
drove all night Posted July 25, 2024 at 09:39 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 09:39 AM She looks so exhausted and tired. Certainly the love of the people there give her strength - apart from those only demanding her autograph or a selfie! More of those pictures to be found @ Getty: https://www.gettyimages.at/search/2/image?family=editorial&phrase=celine%20dion Quote
LukeD Posted July 25, 2024 at 09:42 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 09:42 AM That brown hair colour she had during LMBTL suited her so much! That said, I love how she looks at the moment. Light make-up works very well for her. 2 Quote
LukeD Posted July 25, 2024 at 09:44 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 09:44 AM Mentioned RC's tattoo's? The "5" is quite meaningful!!! Can only be seen as a reference to Céline's lucky number!!! Rene Charles is not lifting as some suggested in a previous page. He has gained weight, I can see it in his face and belly. Quote
Céline RO Posted July 25, 2024 at 09:44 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 09:44 AM That brown hair colour she had during LMBTL suited her so much! That said, I love how she looks at the moment. Light make-up works very well for her. Yes! And also without that excessive tan that she seemed to love in 2019. 2 Quote The best is yet to come...
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 25, 2024 at 09:49 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 09:49 AM I know she’s a pro and has performed many many times but I can only imagine at the same time the pressure and nerves she must feel to perform again for the first time tomorrow night on such a huge world stage whether she lips or not. I can’t wait 1 Quote
karatedude317 Posted July 25, 2024 at 11:35 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 11:35 AM Probably not. All I know is NBC's coverage starts at 12pm ET with a preview of the Opening Ceremonies with the official kickoff at 1:30pm ET. The ceremonies are set to last until 6pm ET. I work for a shipping company currently so I'll be getting home and going to bed for a quick nap and will be up at 1pm for the forum party. So, we'll at least be all in this together. Since this is the first Olympics without Covid restrictions, I think this years Opening will be amazing, Celine included.Awesome! I also think they are showing the ceremonies again starting at 7:30 EST so I guess I can figure out when she will be on at night based on what time she’s on during the day, and I’ll know when she’s on by looking on here 😂 I can then tell fam and friends when to watch at night 1 Quote
cdurand54 Posted July 25, 2024 at 11:59 AM Posted July 25, 2024 at 11:59 AM (edited) The lastest rumors : Gaga would be opening the show with La vie en rose on the Seine River, Céline would be closing the Ceremony on the Eiffel tower with Hymne à l'amour. Just rumors ... source : https://www.jeanmarcmorandini.com/article-578480-jo-la-liste-presque-complete-des-stars-qui-vont-chanter-lors-de-la-ceremonie-d-ouverture-fuite-celine-dion-lady-gaga-aya-nakamura-philippe-katerine-juliette-armanet-le-rappeur-rim-k-cerrone.html Edited July 25, 2024 at 12:01 PM by cdurand54 3 Quote
ordinary fan Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:02 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:02 PM We still don't know if she will be on indeed but there are hints everywhere and so much which can't be ignored. Her actually being in Paris, along with Scott... oh well this is exciting. It will be so magical and emotional in so many ways, her being on stage and singing again. As much for the fans and for her, maybe even more for herself Quote
manu23 Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:08 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:08 PM The lastest rumors : Gaga would be opening the show with La vie en rose on the Seine River, Céline would be closing the Ceremony on the Eiffel tower with Hymne à l'amour. Just rumors ... source : https://www.jeanmarc...-k-cerrone.html I hope this is true. I don't want Celine opening the ceremony, we need to keep the excitement longer. 3 Quote
stevo Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:13 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:13 PM Celine is always the ‘save the best for last’ and I can imagine the big Hymn a l’amour ending closing the ceremony. Would be epic. I hope we see Gaga and Celine together outside the hotel. It’s an exciting time!!! We have waited for this for so long ❤️ 1 Quote
cdurand54 Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:16 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:16 PM i hope this is true, this would be epic, full night, light and Céline OMG i am not even ready for this. 2 Quote
karatedude317 Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:27 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:27 PM All of the reports have said opening ceremony on friday Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:32 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:32 PM Then have your credit cards at the ready and have the stress of sitting on a website trying to get decent seats for the Vegas show before they sell out…. Ah the good old days are back again! lol. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:32 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 12:32 PM Celine didn’t return back to the hotel until after 2am Paris time! Could they have been rehearsing that late? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.