idroveallnight Posted July 24, 2024 at 05:30 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 05:30 PM I have to stop reading twitter and responding to all the hate it's ruining my experience. f*** them they can think what they want they don't deserve her. That's exactly why I hate the media's today, bad intention people can cause so much damage in the public opinion. The comments in French are a floding of negativity and the French citizens are outraged. I hope she doesn't read those comments and that she feels all the love praise and respect the fans have for her and that she deserves. I saw this too after the Vogue France cover the majority of French comments comparing her to the mifflin man. Just horrible, deplorable comments against someone who has done more for their heritage and language than any artist in contemporary times. Let them eat cake as their beheaded queen said. Quote
Nmj Posted July 24, 2024 at 05:43 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 05:43 PM Hoda Kotb has liked Celine’s Paris ig post…LOL 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 24, 2024 at 05:52 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 05:52 PM (edited) That b*tch knew all along lol Edited July 24, 2024 at 05:53 PM by Shamrock_1982 1 Quote
Thomas Posted July 24, 2024 at 05:53 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 05:53 PM You're all in for a shock when she comes out representing Canada in the pole vault. 7 Quote
Nmj Posted July 24, 2024 at 05:56 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 05:56 PM That b*tch knew all along lol Poor Andy tho… he said “I don’t think so”, and Hoda looked at him like he was crazy Side note Hoda is in transit to Paris now too. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 24, 2024 at 05:56 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 05:56 PM Welcome back Thomas!!!! Been a long time man Quote
isurrender Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:07 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:07 PM There's a tweet stating Céline rehearsed "La vie en rose" with Gaga. Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:09 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:09 PM she will sing at the Eiffel Tower... 3 Quote
maikan Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:10 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:10 PM Well I'm glad I was wrong. Pessimist in me I guess. Just saw this on twitter, big spoiler if true: Celine and Lady Gaga duetting on La vie en rose ? Her wearing a feathered cape ? Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:12 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:12 PM Well I'm glad I was wrong. Pessimist in me I guess. Just saw this on twitter, big spoiler if true:https://x.com/Thierr...2KoPL-O6dw&s=19 Celine and Lady Gaga duetting on La vie en rose ? Her wearing a feathered cape ? I hope she sings solo, and at the Eiffel Tower... I think it's safer there than in a boat... 3 Quote
maikan Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:16 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:16 PM I think she'll sing both a duet and a solo. Because it's aparently confirmed she'll also sing "L'hymne à l'amour". 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:16 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:16 PM (edited) Celine leaving the hotel tonight. Whomever said the bun was gone… spoke too soon LOL Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet https://www.instagram.com/p/C90Kp5dIWUJ/?igsh=MXNtYnk0cDZoZ213MA== I think Celine took this selfie lol Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited July 24, 2024 at 06:21 PM by Nmj 5 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:17 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:17 PM (If) it’s true and it’s a big fecking IF, it’s true, that it’s a duet, for ( her ) comeback… then I’m no longer interested! But for now I’m taking this rumour, with a huge dirty dollop pinch of salt Quote
joaofilho Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:17 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:17 PM It's a song that I don't think suits a duet, it's meant to be sung solo. Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:25 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:25 PM (edited) Wasn’t Lady Gaga already rehearsing alone yesterday? Maybe they have a solo and duet each. Kev x Edited July 24, 2024 at 06:25 PM by Peppercorn1991 1 Quote
karatedude317 Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:28 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:28 PM Celine leaving the hotel tonight. Whomever said the bun was gone… spoke too soon LOL Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet https://www.instagram.com/p/C90Kp5dIWUJ/?igsh=MXNtYnk0cDZoZ213MA== I think Celine took this selfie lol Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Ugh that was me! Damn Quote
incognito Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:31 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:31 PM Gaga and Céline are both amazing performers. Whatever we get will be sublime. 4 Quote
lyn Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:31 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:31 PM I hope she sings solo, and at the Eiffel Tower... I think it's safer there than in a boat... Er for real, Gaga better be trained in crisis management if that’s the case… I wonder if they’ll duet on the boat, and it goes down the river and drops Celine off at the Eiffel Tower? How long is this river again? 😅 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Popular Post smw Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:31 PM Popular Post Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:31 PM (edited) I’d be fine if she sang a duet as long as Celine also has a big solo song and her magic moment with all eyes on HER alone. I just don’t want her big comeback to be all about a duet with Lady Gaga. I can already see the headlines. We already endured her big Grammy moment being all about Taylor Swift. With that said, I do really love Gaga and know she respects Celine. I’m just hoping for the best possible huge moment for Celine and Celine alone. Edited July 24, 2024 at 06:33 PM by smw 10 Quote
Kayleycrank Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:32 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:32 PM Didn’t Gaga rehearse on her own Monday, wouldn’t make sense if it were a duet. Perhaps someone’s confused and Celine was only helping her out with her pronunciation lol 3 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:33 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:33 PM I want a Celine moment too! Love Gaga but it’s Celine’s comeback. Kev x 7 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:39 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:39 PM Interesting that’s she’s been mostly in white recently in the U.S and then mostly in black so far in France? Intriguing! 2 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:42 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:42 PM Interesting that’s she’s been mostly in white recently in the U.S and then mostly in black so far in France?Intriguing! also for the interviews she recorded for the documentary... she was wearing black for the french TV... Quote
Nmj Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:51 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:51 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 7 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:51 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:51 PM also for the interviews she recorded for the documentary... she was wearing black for the french TV... What is the significance of this? Kev x Quote
Nmj Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:53 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:53 PM What is the significance of this? Kev x It means the next French and English album will have a black and white cover. There was a 90% chance of it anyhow lol, she’s obsessed with it. 1 Quote
takeachance Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:54 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:54 PM what time will this performance be on at i wonder ? anyone know on irish tv? So excited !!!!!!!!!! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
smw Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:54 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:54 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet So heartwarming and surreal to see her back in Paris with her fans. It’s good and healing for her soul. 7 Quote
MaiconSC Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:55 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:55 PM What is the significance of this? Kev x nothinhg I think lol but curious... for the USA she wear white on interview and public appearances, and for France she wears black... Quote
manu23 Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:56 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:56 PM She looks incredible good! Totally different from the bad SPS days when her face was swollen. This gives me hope that the worse is already behind. 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.