GoldenLeaf Posted July 24, 2024 at 02:03 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 02:03 AM (edited) Yeah who's was their source? The French media and tabloids? They were guessing like everyone else.Their source: someone working at the Paris Organising Committee for the 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games. That's why I said "Got some details coming from a reliable source from the Red Heads community:" in my July 12th post. Remember they were right about Vogue a few months ago so I knew they were also right about this. Edited July 24, 2024 at 02:27 AM by GoldenLeaf Quote
idroveallnight Posted July 24, 2024 at 02:27 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 02:27 AM It’s still strange some media outlets are “speculating” … maybe they want it to be a surprise to build up the hype? I wonder where she will pop up tomorrow. This is sure to be an exciting week Quote
stone Posted July 24, 2024 at 02:28 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 02:28 AM What she recorded in Boston was for the Olympics and musicians and producers were there so she’s definitely performing a song! …I’m assuming every performance will be pre-recorded? I don’t think anyone would risk it at such a televised event and it being outside and all that. 7 Quote
RosieBarron Posted July 24, 2024 at 04:58 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 04:58 AM ,So cute, Every time I see RC with Celine now,(close to her,helping her ,protecting her and why not supporting her) I think of Rene, He is so much like his dad, I am sure Rene must be really proud of both of them.I mean an olympic comeback.,that is something he would love. I just think of what Rwne said when they found out they were having a boy 'when I am gone he will look after you'. Guess Rene didn't quite imagine the exact circumstances but he was certainly right. Wonder where RC will be positioned while she is performing! 3 Quote
ryba Posted July 24, 2024 at 05:23 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 05:23 AM RC looks like he started lifting, no? 3 Quote
ewh12 Posted July 24, 2024 at 05:24 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 05:24 AM (edited) I guess that report that Céline had an appointment at Dior was true because coincidently, her outfits for today other than the sunglasses, have been from DIORhttps://www.instagram.com/deboramgrossi/?hl=enhttps://www.instagram.com/p/C9x0834s0hO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== Edited July 24, 2024 at 05:25 AM by ewh12 Quote
ewh12 Posted July 24, 2024 at 05:25 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 05:25 AM (edited) RC looks like he started lifting, no? Hard to tell. He's definitely becoming a man though, especially lately Edited July 24, 2024 at 05:26 AM by ewh12 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:01 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:01 AM Bless her you can see the jet lag starting to kick in… it’s been a long day. Hopefully she sleeps for most of today. 2 days to go! Quote
cdurand54 Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:28 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:28 AM heard this morning on RTL radio : she will be rehearsing her song this evening and tomorrow. 3 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:33 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:33 AM She was mentioned on GMB and BBC this morning shown outside her hotel yesterday with fans. This is going to be huge… imagine the front covers of newspapers on Saturday morning 4 Quote
stevo Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:39 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:39 AM Annoying that TMZ rekindled the $2million paycheck rumour as other sites are reporting it. Darren- I looked at flights to Paris. I can’t join you as they’re astronomical 😢 3 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:45 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 06:45 AM (edited) I have meetings Friday afternoon that I don’t think I can get out of, so it’s looking less likely that I will be able to make it either. Maybe best watched at home on the big screen with a glass of wine I’m more interested in the Vegas residency anyway Edited July 24, 2024 at 06:46 AM by Shamrock_1982 2 Quote
stevo Posted July 24, 2024 at 07:14 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 07:14 AM I hope she sleeps all day. I was thinking, seeing her outside that hotel, it was like she was recharging- she thrives off of the ‘Celine!!!!’s and flashes and madness. 4 Quote
manolo19 Posted July 24, 2024 at 07:40 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 07:40 AM So f****** annoying the 2 millions lie, TMZ should get sued.Everyone on twitter is so stupid to believe this, they better fix this by releasing another official statement that no artist is paid and to shut their f****** mouth. 3 Quote
mirage Posted July 24, 2024 at 07:53 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 07:53 AM I have meetings Friday afternoon that I dont think I can get out of, so its looking less likely that I will be able to make it either. Maybe best watched at home on the big screen with a glass of wine Im more interested in the Vegas residency anyway Welcome to adult life.Having the same issues this week, I would have taken the train to paris in a heartbeat. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 3 Quote
duri Posted July 24, 2024 at 08:40 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 08:40 AM It's a pure happiness to see her again like this in front of hotel with fans old days are back ... 6 months ago we had no idea what amaizing moments were waiting for us in 2024 as Celine' s fans. So happy all those rumours become true and that Celine is there for Olympics and that she decided to have her comeback in Paris 😍 5 Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
CourageProject Posted July 24, 2024 at 09:29 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 09:29 AM 2024 is the most exciting year in YEARSS for Celiniacs! Also I have never seen Céline dropping hints limit this it means there's either a plan for what's about to come for new months, or she likes to tease us 6 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 24, 2024 at 09:51 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 09:51 AM She will be wearing a Vegas or Resorts World tshirt before she leaves Paris 3 Quote
celinesounds Posted July 24, 2024 at 09:58 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 09:58 AM Actually I love her Olympia/ TCOML tour look I think is another Easter 🐣 4 Quote #FREEJAVITO
DionFanAlways Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:04 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:04 AM I love this look she had. Scaled back, loose pony. Question, what's wrong about the rumored 2 million? 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Davey84 Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:11 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:11 AM I love this look she had. Scaled back, loose pony. Question, what's wrong about the rumored 2 million? Like Scielle posted a few times: Contrary to some media reports, the music artists who will be appearing at the Paris 2024 Games Ceremonies will not be paid a fee for their services. Their decision to perform under these conditions reflects their desire to be part of a historic event for France, and for the world of sports. In addition, Paris 2024 will cover all technical production and performance organisation costs, as is customary. Paris 2024 would like to point out that 96% of the Organising Committee's budget is funded by private revenues and that no public contributions are used to pay the artistic teams. https://press.paris2...8e9d-7578a.html Foremost performing at the Olympics is an honour and tons of free publicity for any artist! So any artist would be thrilled to get the invitation. The 2 million mentioned in the media is probably derived from the 2 million Céline recently donated to the SPS research. 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
comingback Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:12 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:12 AM (edited) Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet People are complaining about the 2 Mio. salary for Celine. Is the rumor true? Edited July 24, 2024 at 10:19 AM by comingback Quote
vincentbonvegna Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:25 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:25 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet People are complaining about the 2 Mio. salary for Celine. Is the rumor true? Here the official website of Paris Olympics. This is fake news Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:25 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:25 AM People are complaining about the 2 Mio. salary for Celine. Is the rumor true? see my post above yours. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
comingback Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:31 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:31 AM see my post above yours. Yes, a donation to the SPS research would make sense. Quote
lyn Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:39 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:39 AM I guess that report that Céline had an appointment at Dior was true because coincidently, her outfits for today other than the sunglasses, have been from DIORhttps://www.instagram.com/deboramgrossi/?hl=enhttps://www.instagram.com/p/C9x0834s0hO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== Is it a coincidence that her blue polka dot shoe in her archive was Dior, or was this very well engineered 😄 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
karatedude317 Posted July 24, 2024 at 11:36 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 11:36 AM heard this morning on RTL radio : she will be rehearsing her song this evening and tomorrow.Which I assume is essentially practicing lipping to the recording, which luckily won’t take as much energy out of her. I hope she doesn’t push herself too hard. Just the traveling alone and the nervousness have to be exhausting 1 Quote
ewh12 Posted July 24, 2024 at 11:52 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 11:52 AM Here’s more commentary from TMZ Live where they continue the $2 million lie:https://amp.tmz.com/2024/07/24/tmz-tv-hot-takes-celine-dion-comeback-george-clooney-tiger-woods/ Quote
scielle Posted July 24, 2024 at 11:53 AM Author Posted July 24, 2024 at 11:53 AM (edited) From inside the hotel (courtesy of Shari): https://www.instagram.com/p/C9zHl1BtEHwa-59812BwK1r8L-oOB4ECm8B4GE0/?igsh=MTRqeml6d3Vncmx6Ng== Edited July 24, 2024 at 11:55 AM by scielle Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.