mirage Posted July 23, 2024 at 09:20 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 09:20 PM Arriving back at the hotel just now https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9x7At7oT-j/?igsh=cDlzZmpzcmdidnF2 Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 23, 2024 at 09:25 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 09:25 PM not sure if this has been asked yet or not , but what time does Olympic start , I know there is a time diff for US here in the states , Quote
tshlw Posted July 23, 2024 at 09:29 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 09:29 PM not sure if this has been asked yet or not , but what time does Olympic start , I know there is a time diff for US here in the states , Starts at 7:30pm CET time which is 10:30am in LA and 1:30pm in NYC. Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
idroveallnight Posted July 23, 2024 at 09:33 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 09:33 PM Arriving back at the hotel just now https://www.instagra...DlzZmpzcmdidnF2 Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk She looks awfully tired and ready for rest. Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted July 23, 2024 at 09:37 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 09:37 PM (edited) Got some details coming from a reliable source from the Red Heads community: Celine will indeed perform Piaf's song "Hymne A L'Amour" at the Paris Olympic Games, it's 100% official (still I hope they're wrong and Celine would actually perform one of her songs but oh well...). They told me they were sworn to secrecy and to not share this but I don't care and I'm sharing it anyway.I told you so guys!!! Funny that some people here thought she wouldn't come to Paris. Edited July 23, 2024 at 09:42 PM by GoldenLeaf 1 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted July 23, 2024 at 09:38 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 09:38 PM Arriving back at the hotel just now https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9x7At7oT-j/?igsh=cDlzZmpzcmdidnF2 Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk is there a problem at the end or why does she look concerned? Quote
lyn Posted July 23, 2024 at 09:40 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 09:40 PM is there a problem at the end or why does she look concerned? Someone gave her lyrics and she just wanted to keep them safe with someone! Gosh she does look tired. Have a good rest Celine! Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
tshlw Posted July 23, 2024 at 09:42 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 09:42 PM is there a problem at the end or why does she look concerned? Looks like someone gave her a CD and she was trying to find someone to give it to then gave it to RC. Then was going back to sign some more stuff. Did seem was not wanting to have people hug on her which is understandable. Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
stevo Posted July 23, 2024 at 09:51 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 09:51 PM https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cw5yw210x1ko.amp 4 Quote
scielle Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:01 PM Author Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:01 PM I told you so guys!!! Funny that some people here thought she wouldn't come to Paris.It was reported in French media long before July 12. Le Parisien, for instance, published about L’hymne a l’amour in mid-June. 1 Quote
Critiaslux Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:10 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:10 PM Longer video of this afternoon: Cute smile RC when stepping out of the hotel and hearing his mum's name 2 Quote
idroveallnight Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:10 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:10 PM Agree it would’ve been nice for her to sing a song from the best selling French album of all time but we know she always likes to pay homage to other artists. Social media wasn’t thrilled by her performance of the Piaf song at the AMAs so hopefully she feels more confident this time around. 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:17 PM Author Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:17 PM (edited) It’s well and truly is everywhere no.Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetWhile disappointing it’s no longer a surprise, her being so willing to be seen means she’s confident in her ability to deliver and hopefully means little danger of her pulling out at last minute for health reasons. Edited July 23, 2024 at 10:21 PM by scielle 2 Quote
Critiaslux Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:17 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:17 PM Agree it would’ve been nice for her to sing a song from the best selling French album of all time but we know she always likes to pay homage to other artists. Social media wasn’t thrilled by her performance of the Piaf song at the AMAs so hopefully she feels more confident this time around. Actually, somehow, I think she may want to prove she can nail it. If I remember correctly, there was report at the time of the AMA that on the plane back to Las Vegas she was really unhappy with her performance.Knowing the perfectionist she is, certainly she wants to leave the last image the best one. 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:21 PM Author Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:21 PM What did he say?English summary in the BBC article below. And watching the video of the interview… he couldn’t keep a straight face. 😁Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:21 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:21 PM Longer video of this afternoon: Cute smile RC when stepping out of the hotel and hearing his mum's name RC thinking he’s her body guard towards the end LOL 3 Quote
Popular Post Nmj Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:42 PM Popular Post Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:42 PM Celine is an artist BTW Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 8 Quote
LukeD Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:43 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:43 PM Oh my goodness, so many flashing cameras. I hope she will be ok. Kev xNow that you mention it, it might be that Celine is not affected by things like lights, noise, and crowded places because she's so used to them. It's her natural habitat 4 Quote
Leite Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:48 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:48 PM RC thinking he’s her body guard towards the end LOL,So cute, Every time I see RC with Celine now,(close to her,helping her ,protecting her and why not supporting her) I think of Rene, He is so much like his dad, I am sure Rene must be really proud of both of them.I mean an olympic comeback.,that is something he would love. 6 Quote
lyn Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:56 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:56 PM Celine is an artist BTW Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Huh, not sure I've ever seen a drawing of hers before! 3 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
lyn Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:59 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 10:59 PM ,So cute, Every time I see RC with Celine now,(close to her,helping her ,protecting her and why not supporting her) I think of Rene, He is so much like his dad, I am sure Rene must be really proud of both of them.I mean an olympic comeback.,that is something he would love. They really raised such a wonderful young man. I'm sure Celine must have wanted to keep him away from all that chaos so he must have volunteered to be that person for her, her escort; her sharpie guy; her hang on to gifts guy... I don't know any other celebrity children that do that! 7 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
KyleVan41 Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:24 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:24 PM (edited) A ton of her albums are re charting on iTunes here in Canada ! And this is just news of her in Paris ! How friggin exciting is it to be a Celine fan in this moment !!!!!! Edited July 23, 2024 at 11:25 PM by KyleVan41 7 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted July 24, 2024 at 12:15 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 12:15 AM (edited) It was reported in French media long before July 12. Le Parisien, for instance, published about L'hymne a l'amour in mid-June.And? These were rumours and speculations in the French medias, the confirmation I got from the Red Heads community on July 12 about Celine performing at The Olympics was a fact :Got some details coming from a reliable source from the Red Heads community: Celine will indeed perform Piaf's song "Hymne A L'Amour" at the Paris Olympic Games, it's 100% official (still I hope they're wrong and Celine would actually perform one of her songs but oh well...). They told me they were sworn to secrecy and to not share this but I don't care and I'm sharing it anyway. Edited July 24, 2024 at 12:19 AM by GoldenLeaf Quote
celinefan1985 Posted July 24, 2024 at 12:28 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 12:28 AM And? These were rumours and speculations in the French medias, the confirmation I got from the Red Heads community on July 12 about Celine performing at The Olympics was a fact : I can’t wait to hear Hymne à l’amour. A classic everyone knows from the best singer of our generation. It’s going to be epic. I just don’t want her to roll her “r”s à la Piaf which Goldman thought her NOT to do 😊 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 24, 2024 at 12:29 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 12:29 AM And? These were rumours and speculations in the French medias, the confirmation I got from the Red Heads community on July 12 about Celine performing at The Olympics was a fact : Yeah who’s was their source? The French media and tabloids? They were guessing like everyone else. 1 Quote
zuv Posted July 24, 2024 at 12:43 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 12:43 AM Arriving back at the hotel just now https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9x7At7oT-j/?igsh=cDlzZmpzcmdidnF2 Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Can they calm the f down? 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 24, 2024 at 12:46 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 12:46 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 5 Quote
Nmj Posted July 24, 2024 at 12:49 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 12:49 AM (edited) This footage put to this song is quite something …. Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited July 24, 2024 at 12:49 AM by Nmj 4 Quote
lyn Posted July 24, 2024 at 12:53 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 12:53 AM Randomly, how on earth do all these people know to show up when us hardcore sleuthers here weren’t yet sure? Do they just hang out at every hotel on the off chance someone shows up? Are there in fact Other Celine Fans out there sleuthing too? 😅 2 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
LukeD Posted July 24, 2024 at 01:08 AM Posted July 24, 2024 at 01:08 AM Randomly, how on earth do all these people know to show up when us hardcore sleuthers here weren't yet sure? Do they just hang out at every hotel on the off chance someone shows up? Are there in fact Other Celine Fans out there sleuthing too? I do not think this forum consists of hardcore sleuthers at all. 95% of comments (including mine) were based on speculations rather than sleuthing. Just look at how many members almost had a meltdown yesterday thinking Celine would not appear. Not only they felt down, but they tried to drag everyone else down with them. 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.