DCCeline Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:53 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:53 AM (edited) Do you guys enjoy this performance of La Vie en Rose from LG? No Edited July 23, 2024 at 11:53 AM by DCCeline 2 Quote
scielle Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:56 AM Author Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:56 AM (edited) Another little video: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9w3KwJN67n/?igsh=enU0dGdhOHUxbm5y Edited July 23, 2024 at 11:58 AM by scielle 3 Quote
Ajax Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:59 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:59 AM She's searching or at least is not afraid for physical contact. It's really good to see. Quote
Jeanette Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:04 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:04 PM I know I was losing faith but it was purely because I don’t think I could’ve taken the disappointment in all honesty but I literally cried when I saw that first fan pic 😭 I just now have massive anxiety for her that it goes well because she’s one amazing woman and deserves the world. Honestly, love her so much 🥰 2 Quote
mirage Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:05 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:05 PM (edited) So now we know it's really happening. We can daydream about the impact this is going to have for her.This will definitely be the comeback of all comebacks. Now Friday feels like a long long very long wait haha. I must say last night I was losing a bit of hope.But now, we are some crazy fans. Connecting all the subtle and not so subtle hints into this! Her Vogue comment about the Eiffel Tower definitely was made with this in her mind. So what do you guys think? When will she perform? Where will she perform? Will she be the first act? Or will she be the grand final act? With fireworks and everything they have in store? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Edited July 23, 2024 at 12:15 PM by mirage 6 Quote
Popular Post manu23 Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:13 PM Popular Post Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:13 PM It needs to be epic, from staging, to dress, production and of course voice. This is THE COMEBACK, she is reclaiming the crown as queen of music. 10 Quote
celinebigfan Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:14 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:14 PM Eurostar train booked for Friday London - Paris!!!!!! 6 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:15 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:15 PM It’s due to rain off an on in Paris on Friday to, so I hope they have thought about this too for her performance. It feels like Xmas and the vegas announcement can’t be to far away now either 6 Quote
lyn Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:16 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:16 PM (edited) Eurostar train booked for Friday London - Paris!!!!!! I'm in the US but literally seeing if I can clear my Friday schedule now for a pop over the pond?? This is ridiculous lol. And so entertaining. Edited July 23, 2024 at 12:16 PM by lyn 1 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Popular Post wjd Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:16 PM Popular Post Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:16 PM I am delighted that she is there. I feel such a sense of optimism around her at the moment, and I am relentlessly proud of her, and to be a fan of her. I hope whatever she is there to do goes well and that she is happy and healthy - I cannot wait for Friday! 9 Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
scielle Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:17 PM Author Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:17 PM More clips -Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
emi&celine Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:24 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:24 PM What about Céline singing « Ma force » (my strength) written by famous French singer Vianney? Quote
scielle Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:27 PM Author Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:27 PM Hope she stays for a while to see some events. And I hope the twins are there, too. I want them to enjoy some Olympic magic! 4 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:36 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:36 PM (edited) Oh my god, I'm squealing! This is actually happening!And to think she's probably even more excited about this than we are, I really want to experience this with her. Am currently vacationing in Greece, but I'm considering taking the train to Paris as soon as I'm back home. I'm definitely a bit anxious about this as well, but I trust she knows what she's doing. Edited July 23, 2024 at 12:37 PM by Dancing_Queen 1 Quote
Popular Post manu23 Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:49 PM Popular Post Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:49 PM (edited) We are all so worried and it's natural. But we need to think she has been able to give great performances in the last 10 years despite SPS. Yes, it is progressive, but she is also getting the right treatment finally, so for all we know she might be in better shape now than she was in 2019. I'm positive she'll do great Edited July 23, 2024 at 12:50 PM by manu23 17 Quote
vincentbonvegna Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:53 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:53 PM I’m in Sweden for holidays, coming back on Sunday, so I hope she is gonna be here for a week at least so I can hope to see here. ❤️ Quote
vincentbonvegna Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:54 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 12:54 PM We are all so worried and it's natural. But we need to think she has been able to give great performances in the last 10 years despite SPS. Yes, it is progressive, but she is also getting the right treatment finally, so for all we know she might be in better shape now than she was in 2019. I'm positive she'll do great I completely agree with you 1 Quote
cdurand54 Posted July 23, 2024 at 01:12 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 01:12 PM (edited) According to several sources, the artists' performances will be pre-recorded during the day and will not be live in order to avoid a technical failure or incident that could disrupt the ceremony. (not sure it's true though, maybe they are talking about rehearsal or just playback recording) link source Edited July 23, 2024 at 01:14 PM by cdurand54 2 Quote
Nmj Posted July 23, 2024 at 01:19 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 01:19 PM According to several sources, the artists' performances will be pre-recorded during the day and will not be live in order to avoid a technical failure or incident that could disrupt the ceremony. (not sure it's true though, maybe they are talking about rehearsal or just playback recording) link source Yeah no, they probably mean the vocals. Quote
lyn Posted July 23, 2024 at 01:26 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 01:26 PM I should know this… but Atlanta ‘96, that was playback? Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Davey84 Posted July 23, 2024 at 01:27 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 01:27 PM I should know this… but Atlanta '96, that was playback? 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
cdurand54 Posted July 23, 2024 at 01:28 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 01:28 PM I should know this… but Atlanta '96, that was playback? Yes it was 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 23, 2024 at 01:36 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 01:36 PM So I take it, it will just be Céline and a piano, as Scott is also staying at the same hotel. Usually the band stay somewhere else so maybe they will do some rehearsals at the hotel too? 1 Quote
celinish98 Posted July 23, 2024 at 01:37 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 01:37 PM (edited) This is so exciting! I don’t post often but I’ve been following this thread for weeks now and have felt all the emotions mentioned in this thread ��������. But to finally have confirmation that she’s there with her team for a possible grand come back makes me so happy! Like someone’s said she’s in her element and must be thrilled to be back, it’s a good sign. I also believe she must have been preparing for months now, she’s a perfectionist, she wouldn’t be doing this if she didn’t think she was capable and ofc with the clearance of her doctors. Im happy she’s doing better, appears healthy and ready to shine! Always here for the tree. I also wonder if she’s documenting this? Edited July 23, 2024 at 01:40 PM by celinish98 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted July 23, 2024 at 01:42 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 01:42 PM So I take it, it will just be Céline and a piano, as Scott is also staying at the same hotel. Usually the band stay somewhere else so maybe they will do some rehearsals at the hotel too? I’m expecting a large orchestra, probably provided by Paris 2024, rather than Céline’s own band members (except Scott, of course). 3 Quote The best is yet to come...
didiana Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:06 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:06 PM OMG! I can't believe it!!! I am sooooo very happy! Celine to sing at the opening! We'll see her on Friday! I can't wait! 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:16 PM Author Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:16 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 2 Quote
Davey84 Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:23 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:23 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet very exclusive! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
stone Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:23 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:23 PM I TOLD YOU GUYS SINCE MARCH! lol I could only share as much because I’m not here to have people lose jobs…. But glad the cat’s finally out of the bag! Just wait and you see what she will be doing! 7 Quote
Nmj Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:25 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:25 PM I TOLD YOU GUYS SINCE MARCH! lol I could only share as much because I’m not here to have people lose jobs…. But glad the cat’s finally out of the bag! Just wait and you see what she will be doing! Doing? Or performing? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.