Del Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:32 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:32 PM I can barely concentrate on work today, I can't imagine what Friday will bring as the opening ceremonies will be mid afternoon for me. Give me strength. Sent from my SM-S916W using Tapatalk 6 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
lyn Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:32 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:32 PM I TOLD YOU GUYS SINCE MARCH! lol I could only share as much because I’m not here to have people lose jobs…. But glad the cat’s finally out of the bag! Just wait and you see what she will be doing! Ah God don’t do me like that!! My anticipation is bursting lol I can’t focus in anything else. Thanks for (strategically) sharing and enabling the hype! ☺️ 2 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Mtk4097 Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:32 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:32 PM It’s exciting to see Celine in Paris! It kind of reminds me of 2016/2017 days… can’t wait to see what is ahead 2 Quote
lyn Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:34 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:34 PM (edited) I can barely concentrate on work today, I can't imagine what Friday will bring as the opening ceremonies will be mid afternoon for me. Give me strength. Sent from my SM-S916W using Tapatalk I just moved a Friday afternoon meeting lol and will be hightailing the hell out of the office 😆 Good luck 🤞 Edited July 23, 2024 at 02:34 PM by lyn 3 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
celinesounds Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:37 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:37 PM I was wondering how those fans knew that she was coming? Are they working/ hired with/ by her team? To make noise? 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
Popular Post stone Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:44 PM Popular Post Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:44 PM All the PR and marketing has been strategically planned for this very moment and she will have a very special moment during the ceremony if everything planned is still going accordingly. I know nothing more! I can’t wait to see it along with everyone! 🤫🫢🤐 These Are Special Times! 🤗🤭 15 Quote
Nmj Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:46 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:46 PM (edited) Ah God don’t do me like that!! My anticipation is bursting lol I can’t focus in anything else. Thanks for (strategically) sharing and enabling the hype! ☺️ I want to know if STONE used the word “doing” instead of “performing” purposely? Edit: I just saw your response! Edited July 23, 2024 at 02:46 PM by Nmj Quote
Nmj Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:58 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:58 PM I wonder if we be getting the daily fashion walks? Where’s LAW? Quote
scielle Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:00 PM Author Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:00 PM I want to know if STONE used the word "doing" instead of "performing" purposely? Edit: I just saw your response! Well, Scott is there, which I doubt would be the case if she was just, say, carrying the Olympic flag or some such. 6 Quote
Nmj Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:03 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:03 PM Well, Scott is there, which I doubt would be the case if she was just, say, carrying the Olympic flag or some such. That’s very true… I wonder why they chose March for the suspected voice track recording?? That’s been 6 months already, surely her voice is in better shape now than March but maybe it’s been strong for a few months already. Quote
Popular Post scielle Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:05 PM Author Popular Post Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:05 PM OK someone at CBC Olympics is clearly a fan Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetLove to see how this news is everywhere, and Celine has now been a top trending topic in France for several hours. People are excited to see her! 8 Quote
Nmj Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:24 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:24 PM (edited) This isn’t really anything but possibly a wild goose chase…. No source and don’t know who the person behind it is, so mountain of salt:::: ( just posting it to have to reference come Friday if true ) But they are claiming Celine will duet with JJG for the opening ceremony performance.( personally I’d love it, and it’s the only duet I’d want to see if there is one). Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited July 23, 2024 at 03:25 PM by Nmj 6 Quote
Popular Post scielle Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:30 PM Author Popular Post Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:30 PM This isn't really anything but possibly a wild goose chase…. No source and don't know who the person behind it is, so mountain of salt:::: ( just posting it to have to reference come Friday if true ) But they are claiming Celine will duet with JJG for the opening ceremony performance.( personally I'd love it, and it's the only duet I'd want to see if there is one). I mean... we've theorized (dreamt?) about it on here before... if performing for Celine's comeback at the Olympics can't get JJG out of retirement, nothing can! And he's still the "most admired" among the French in annual polls, despite being out of the public eye for years, right? So the French public would love this, if he can be convinced. 9 Quote
Popular Post smw Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:32 PM Popular Post Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:32 PM (edited) This is so thrilling! I’m glad a lot of us didn’t lose hope — and now we know she’s finally in Paris. A JJG duet would be epic and emotional to see. But I hope that would be in addition to Celine having a big solo moment/performance. And I love her 90s inspired outfit. She’s always thoughtful in her choices. She’s such an icon! And she’s THE perfect singer for this moment in Paris. She deserves this enormous career moment. Edited July 23, 2024 at 03:36 PM by smw 10 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:40 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:40 PM The negative peeps got quiet lol 5 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:41 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:41 PM Guys one more time say “Told ya!” LOL 3 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:43 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:43 PM And it’s called Faiiiiith right beside you is where I’ll stay…. 1 Quote
celinexvocals Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:45 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:45 PM I am 99,9% sure she’s here to perform the guys around her are wearing accreditation badge of the OG, they’re not her regular bodyguards Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:47 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:47 PM But why does she look like she accidentally wore her bodyguard’s outfit Quote
Critiaslux Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:50 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:50 PM This isn’t really anything but possibly a wild goose chase…. No source and don’t know who the person behind it is, so mountain of salt:::: ( just posting it to have to reference come Friday if true ) But they are claiming Celine will duet with JJG for the opening ceremony performance.( personally I’d love it, and it’s the only duet I’d want to see if there is one). Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet What I was dreaming of: Céline solo with L’Hymne à l’amour, with JJG with J’irai où tu iras and ending her set with Pour que tu m’aimes encore 🥰 Quote
smw Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:54 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:54 PM What I was dreaming of: Céline solo with L’Hymne à l’amour, with JJG with J’irai où tu iras and ending her set with Pour que tu m’aimes encore 🥰 That would be epic! Quote
smw Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:58 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:58 PM (edited) But why does she look like she accidentally wore her bodyguard’s outfit It’s a nod to the outfits she wore in the early/mid 90s. Ones she wore during the time she was becoming the biggest French-language artist on the planet. I’m going to listen to D’eux today! It would be so incredible to see her reunite with JJG, after all she’s been through. And it would further cement her collaboration albums with him as iconic. We’d see a big sales/streaming boost for those albums again. Edited July 23, 2024 at 03:59 PM by smw 7 Quote
Davey84 Posted July 23, 2024 at 04:01 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 04:01 PM Its a nod to the outfits she wore in the early/mid 90s. Ones she wore during the time she was becoming the biggest French-language artist on the planet. Im going to listen to Deux today! It would be so incredible to see her reunite with JJG, after all shes been through. And it would further cement her collaboration albums with him as iconic. Wed see a big sales/streaming boost for those albums again. HA! I played Live À Paris this afternoon! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Mtk4097 Posted July 23, 2024 at 04:03 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 04:03 PM Soo I guess it is kind of confirmed she is since Scott is there. I just noticed he’s in that video of her walking to the fans earlier today. 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 23, 2024 at 04:04 PM Author Posted July 23, 2024 at 04:04 PM I just hope everything goes smoothly. This event, especially with the outdoor setup along La Seine, is really a security nightmare. I was watching Adrienne Arsenault's report about the prep and man, it's intense and risky - Also, hope the weather cooperates (at the moment it's a pretty high chance of rain on Fri evening). 3 Quote
comingback Posted July 23, 2024 at 04:10 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 04:10 PM (edited) This isn't really anything but possibly a wild goose chase…. No source and don't know who the person behind it is, so mountain of salt:::: ( just posting it to have to reference come Friday if true ) But they are claiming Celine will duet with JJG for the opening ceremony performance.( personally I'd love it, and it's the only duet I'd want to see if there is one). Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Yes, Please! Legends! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZM7a6DXWnA Edited July 23, 2024 at 04:11 PM by comingback 3 Quote
scielle Posted July 23, 2024 at 04:16 PM Author Posted July 23, 2024 at 04:16 PM Anyway, follow these two for any Team Canada updates. I suspect Celine might reconnect with both Adrienne (CBC) and Hoda (NBC) while in Paris. Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 1 Quote
ewh12 Posted July 23, 2024 at 04:17 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 04:17 PM I just hope everything goes smoothly. This event, especially with the outdoor setup along La Seine, is really a security nightmare. I was watching Adrienne Arsenault's report about the prep and man, it's intense and risky - Also, hope the weather cooperates (at the moment it's a pretty high chance of rain on Fri evening). Going to listen to Unison now and wish some good luck to the Olympic gods! Quote
ivo Posted July 23, 2024 at 04:18 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 04:18 PM So happy she is in Paris! This is big for the fans, but even bigger for her. We will finally hear her precious voice again!!! There were times I thought we would never hear that voice again. 3 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.