Davey84 Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:16 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:16 AM That embrace of Scott price was so sweet! Also, what hotel is that? Same as Gaga? it's Le Royal Monceau! 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Céline RO Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:17 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:17 AM That embrace of Scott price was so sweet! Also, what hotel is that? Same as Gaga? Yes, Le Royal Monceau. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
Remon Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:20 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:20 AM (edited) That energy! Love it that she's not hiding or whatsoever. I can't imagine how it must feel for her to be back in Paris. Edited July 23, 2024 at 11:36 AM by Remon 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:20 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:20 AM (edited) Anyone still want to say Celine can’t be a political figure had she wanted? People here thought she ruled it out, when instead she gave a political answer ( she never said NO) and looked surprised that they knew and asked her the question… just gonna place this gem here: LOL Edited July 23, 2024 at 11:21 AM by Nmj 2 Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:22 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:22 AM In my opinion she will sing in Trocadero, in front of the Eiffel tower, or in Notre Dame cathedral, maybe "Le grand palais". Quote
celinexvocals Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:23 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:23 AM I am really happy about this ! I cannot believe this will happen. I mean how many of us would’ve laughed about this rumor two years ago lol. And now, there she is about to make the biggest comeback of the industry ! 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:24 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:24 AM (edited) In one way I hoped she would be hidden until the night as a surprise but again I’m glad that she’s out in the open as I don’t think many fans nerves or anxiety could have taken anymore had they not seen her in Paris ahead of Friday:) Edited July 23, 2024 at 11:24 AM by Shamrock_1982 2 Quote
scielle Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:26 AM Author Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:26 AM Nothing really new here but -Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 1 Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:26 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:26 AM Maybe they are going to be inspired by what she did for American music award in 2015. Quote
LukeD Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:28 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:28 AM (edited) I read that Celine and Gaga stay at the same hotel. Hmm... I would not mind a collaboration! Edited July 23, 2024 at 11:28 AM by LukeD 2 Quote
Jeanette Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:29 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:29 AM video of her outside the hotel! Is that Scott Price she was embracing? 1 Quote
Celinemaniac Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:29 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:29 AM Do you guys think we will get rehearsal pics? I hope not, until next day of the ceremony. Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
lyn Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:30 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:30 AM In one way I hoped she would be hidden until the night as a surprise but again I’m glad that she’s out in the open as I don’t think many fans nerves or anxiety could have taken anymore had they not seen her in Paris ahead of Friday:) Oof I’m hoping her own nerves make it! This might be a way to desensitize her to the adrenaline slowly, rather than having it all rush at her during the performance. That said, this is honestly a really good venue for her trial comeback. Especially if she’s perched somewhere on an eiffel tower… she doesn’t actually have a live audience nearby! Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Céline RO Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:30 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:30 AM I bet Gaga’s team feel a little stupid now going to such lengths to hide her when Queen Céline steps right out with no reservation… 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:30 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:30 AM Is that Scott Price she was embracing? Yes!!! Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:31 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:31 AM Oof I'm hoping her own nerves make it! This might be a way to desensitize her to the adrenaline slowly, rather than having it all rush at her during the performance. That said, this is honestly a really good venue for her trial comeback. Especially if she's perched somewhere on an eiffel tower… she doesn't actually have a live audience nearby! Just, you know, more than a billion people watching live… 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
Nmj Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:32 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:32 AM I read that Celine and Gaga stay at the same hotel. Hmm... I would not mind a collaboration! Celine needs her own moment, just because of the circumstances… gaga needs to write TEAM CELINE and get a proper duet onThe comeback album. 1 Quote
lyn Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:32 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:32 AM Just, you know, more than a billion people watching live… Small technicality 1 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Ororo Munroe Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:34 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:34 AM I hope that after the ceremony, she will stay for few days and will enjoy her journey. Embrace life ! She could take part of the opening and closing ceremony, both at the same time. 2 Quote
Nmj Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:35 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:35 AM I bet Gaga’s team feel a little stupid now going to such lengths to hide her when Queen Céline steps right out with no reservation… Seems Gaga gave up last night… Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
Cuchi Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:39 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:39 AM Do you guys enjoy this performance of La Vie en Rose from LG? Quote
emi&celine Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:40 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:40 AM I read that Celine and Gaga stay at the same hotel. Hmm... I would not mind a collaboration! I was thinking the same! Céline in duet with Gaga playing piano! 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:44 AM Author Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:44 AM I was thinking the same! Céline in duet with Gaga playing piano!Doubt it.But maybe Celine can help fix Gaga’s French! 😝 5 Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:44 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:44 AM We could have to options, they could record a vidéo in Paris with Celine singing before the ceremony, just in case she won't be able to sing during the ceremony, and the second option, if she is in a good shape she could sing live. Quote
Davey84 Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:45 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:45 AM Do you guys enjoy this performance of La Vie en Rose from LG? nope! she drags it out and her pronunciation. 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
scielle Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:48 AM Author Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:48 AM Le Parisien: https://www.leparisien.fr/jo-paris-2024/jo-paris-2024-celine-dion-est-arrivee-a-paris-pour-la-ceremonie-douverture-23-07-2024-GMXP7TC7OVEEBGIPTCVBFBGIIY.php“Selon nos révélations du 18 juin dernier, elle est censée interpréter « L’Hymne à l’amour » d’Édith Piaf. Où et comment? Cela reste encore un mystère. Mais sa présence ne fait plus guère de doute.”(Nothing really in the article that they haven’t previously reported.) 1 Quote
mirage Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:50 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:50 AM RC looking like her bodyguard!!!! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 2 Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:50 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:50 AM (edited) nope! she drags it out and her pronunciation. She sounds like a duck with obstructed nose Edited July 23, 2024 at 11:50 AM by Ororo Munroe 2 Quote
Remon Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:52 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:52 AM I was thinking the same! Céline in duet with Gaga playing piano! Then what's Scott doing there? Maybe a quatre-mains piano piece? Quote
lyn Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:53 AM Posted July 23, 2024 at 11:53 AM RC looking like her bodyguard!!!! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Haha I didn’t even recognize him there Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.