smw Posted July 25, 2024 at 03:11 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 03:11 PM (edited) Of course, but then I would understand the population anger at no choosing more french artists to sing those songs. Especially someone who is not fluent. Agreed. It would be odd to watch Gaga sing a bunch of songs in French when there are plenty of French artists who deserve that chance. I even have a few friends who are big Gaga fans who think Celine should have a solo moment instead of duetting with Gaga. Celine is just the perfect singer for the Paris Olympics. Edited July 25, 2024 at 03:12 PM by smw 5 Quote
comingback Posted July 25, 2024 at 03:13 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 03:13 PM (edited) Didn't the forum member Stone say that Celine will have her moment. On the Eiffel Tower: duet with Gaga La Vie En Rose/ Hymne A L'Amourduet with JJG J'Irai Or Tu IrasPour Que Tu M'Aimes Encore ❤️ Edited July 25, 2024 at 03:32 PM by comingback Quote
karatedude317 Posted July 25, 2024 at 03:20 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 03:20 PM It seems like we know as much now about what she’s doing tomorrow as we did two months ago. I really want wait to see what happens “tomorrow, tomorrow, I’ll sing for you tomorrow”…. It’s either a “concert of her hits” “a duet with gaga” or “French songs” Quote
smw Posted July 25, 2024 at 03:37 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 03:37 PM I hope that if it is a duet with Lady Gaga, it's officially released on streaming platforms. Celine's numbers would get a great boost! I hope whatever she sings will be released on streaming platforms. 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 25, 2024 at 03:39 PM Author Posted July 25, 2024 at 03:39 PM New photo, I believe - https://www.instagram.com/p/C92RT-st9Zq/?igsh=MWVxdmV0cmt5NmRibg== 4 Quote
Céline RO Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:07 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:07 PM In the studio, having dinner, seeing a show I’m amazed that nothing from her rehearsal has been leaked.I don’t know… maybe she was being a tourist, eating dinner, visiting old friends, shopping, filmed press… At 1AM… Honestly, studio seems most plausible. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
Jeanette Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:29 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:29 PM New photo, I believe - https://www.instagram.com/p/C92RT-st9Zq/?igsh=MWVxdmV0cmt5NmRibg== I think she’s looking extremely tired in these photos from yesterday. I just hope she can pull this off, and whatever she gives us, even the third of a song will suffice in all honesty. I worry we’re expecting too much from her and probably should understand if she feels more comfortable having someone alongside her for support but this whole appearance is really going to make or break her comeback, I fear. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:29 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:29 PM (edited) maybe for the duet, Celine will sing the french version while Gaga will do the english version. Assuming since the posted link of performance of Gaga awhile ago she sang the song in english at the end Edited July 25, 2024 at 04:31 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:30 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:30 PM I think she's looking extremely tired in these photos from yesterday. I just hope she can pull this off, and whatever she gives us, even the third of a song will suffice in all honesty. I worry we're expecting too much from her and probably should understand if she feels more comfortable having someone alongside her for support but this whole appearance is really going to make or break her comeback, I fear. Don't overthink too much. Just go with the flow 3 Quote
mirage Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:39 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:39 PM In the studio, having dinner, seeing a show I’m amazed that nothing from her rehearsal has been leaked.Well, if she really is performing under, or on the first floor of the eiffel tower I don't think we will see some HQ paparazzi shots. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Quote
mirage Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:45 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:45 PM Its the same girl, but the tabloids have the wrong name (and theyve been publishing biographical info about said wrong girl for a while...) The actual name is Alexa, as Céline said in that interview (and Im not posting her last name or her socials b/c that wouldnt be cool but shes the girl in that photo with RC yesterday).So cute!Can you imagine you just fall in love with a boy and his mom happens to be THE Céline Dion. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:48 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:48 PM Well, if she really is performing under, or on the first floor of the eiffel tower I don't think we will see some HQ paparazzi shots. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk You know it’s 2024 and paps have longer lenses and even use drones for shots these days right 1 Quote
mirage Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:50 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:50 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet What is this? This is just pure speculation right? A special concert? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:50 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:50 PM Also is it me or is Céline using the main hotel entrance and Gaga is using the poor man’s entrance a few doors down? Lol 1 Quote
mirage Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:51 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:51 PM You know it’s 2024 and paps have longer lenses and even use drones for shots these days right I'm oldskool Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
Ajax Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:53 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 04:53 PM Drones are actually forbidden in Paris Quote
scielle Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:03 PM Author Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:03 PM Also is it me or is Céline using the main hotel entrance and Gaga is using the poor man’s entrance a few doors down? LolThere are indeed two entrances. The one with the white tent, where Gaga fans are gathered, and another about half a block down, where the Celine fans are. (And the Celine fan contingent is much bigger, by the way!) 4 Quote
Popular Post stevo Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:07 PM Popular Post Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:07 PM Maybe the Billy Joel tribute was a ‘clear the path’ for a New York Residency announcement 😉 10 Quote
scielle Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:08 PM Author Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:08 PM Maybe the Billy Joel tribute was a ‘clear the path’ for a New York Residency announcement 😉Bring it on! 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:14 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:14 PM Here you can see Scott up close, if anyone was still in doubt. And Céline looks incredible! 2 Quote The best is yet to come...
smw Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:20 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:20 PM (edited) Maybe the Billy Joel tribute was a ‘clear the path’ for a New York Residency announcement 😉 It would be wonderful if she did residencies in various big cities. Especially Paris. As we’ve learned lately, Celine gives little hints. So we might be seeing a residency in NYC and other places. Edited July 25, 2024 at 05:20 PM by smw Quote
tshlw Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:23 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:23 PM It would be wonderful if she did residencies in various big cities. Especially Paris. As we've learned lately, Celine gives little hints. So we might be seeing a residency in NYC and other places. I do question that only because of twins and if they have friends in Vegas and them having some stability. Maybe during the summer. Yes they may be home schooled but if in sports and have friends I don't see her taking them away from that. Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
smw Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:26 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:26 PM I do question that only because of twins and if they have friends in Vegas and them having some stability. Maybe during the summer. Yes they may be home schooled but if in sports and have friends I don't see her taking them away from that. True — it might be during the summers only. And Vegas during the school year. Quote
Állex Sodi Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:56 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 05:56 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet This feels like a Gaga’s fans wishful thinking, tbh. Each fan base is creating expectations around the performance, centering the event around their artist. But let’s be honest: we are talking about France here, there is no competition. It’s Celine on top. That set up would appease no one but Gaga’s fans. I’m hoping the organizers know better. 1 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted July 25, 2024 at 06:02 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 06:02 PM Maybe the Billy Joel tribute was a ‘clear the path’ for a New York Residency announcement 😉 I was thinking the exact same thing ! Quote
Nmj Posted July 25, 2024 at 06:06 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 06:06 PM (edited) I was thinking the exact same thing ! Nahhh maybe a few NY dates in her future if she no longer tours, but get ready for the Vegas heat and residency… it’s the best place for a residency and it’s home for her. But yeah I can definitely see Celine doing mini residencies in NYC and LA , in addition to France and Canada, since we are almost certain the days of full length tours are done. But I think a Vegas residency is coming soon. Like super soon. Edited July 25, 2024 at 06:06 PM by Nmj Quote
stevo Posted July 25, 2024 at 06:09 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 06:09 PM No out and about so far today, right? Maybe she’ll head out for dinner with Gaga Quote
joaofilho Posted July 25, 2024 at 06:09 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 06:09 PM Regarding the Olympics, I think we will have two or three songs, I believe Celine will only sing one song.Regarding residing in NY, I think it's impossible, Vegas residency contracts prevent her from doing shows within the USA, except in Vegas. Quote
maikan Posted July 25, 2024 at 06:09 PM Posted July 25, 2024 at 06:09 PM Maybe the Billy Joel tribute was a ‘clear the path’ for a New York Residency announcement 😉 I know it might not happen because the twins are still in school but it would be anazing. No more dry climate, closer to Montreal (which is a win both for her and most of her musicians), another type of audience too I would venture to say. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.