Peppercorn1991 Posted October 9, 2024 at 08:14 PM Posted October 9, 2024 at 08:14 PM Υes, other than the delay in releasing this song, I cannot complain. To me, her IG page is better than ever and I am very happy with how her comeback has been coordinated. For the first time in 12 years I feel she has a good management team. I agree. Thanks for your positivity Luke Kev x 4 Quote
Jeanette Posted October 9, 2024 at 08:29 PM Posted October 9, 2024 at 08:29 PM With the release of the song finally coming tomorrow on what appears to be a significant date, the whole Olympics gig is becoming more clear for me. This performance was never deemed by Celine or her team as her grand comeback, it was us the fans and the media who portrayed it as such. It was never all about her, she did her performance and immediately posted wishing the athletes all the best, she left Paris a day later so as not to take anything away from the athletes, it was there time to shine after all and now she’s releasing the song on the anniversary of Edith Piaf’s death in tribute to her. Selfless, that’s who she is. This performance was purely just a stepping stone in a long line of her grand comeback which is still in the works and that’s perhaps why she’s still only doing some appearances etc, sporadically here and there. It all makes more sense to me now. 4 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted October 9, 2024 at 09:33 PM Posted October 9, 2024 at 09:33 PM Glad this is finally being released. Her Olympics performance is still being talked about. It's being released on a significant date which is a good sign. I would assume if released on apple music it will be on youtube too, which will get a lot of views. Quote
salsacolin Posted October 9, 2024 at 09:48 PM Posted October 9, 2024 at 09:48 PM It was an Olympic performance. I understand why they didn’t release it immediately afterwards to cash in. Tribute on Edith’s Birthday is nice 😃 2 Quote I never even knew the song the orchestra was playing........ Glasgow SECC, November 1996Edinburgh Murrayfield, July 1999Las Vegas, Collosuem November 2005An Audience With, ITV Studios November 2007Manchester MEN Arena - 2 May 2008London 02 Arena - 6 May 2008Birmingham NIA - 10 May 2008Nice, France - 5 July 2008
Nmj Posted October 9, 2024 at 11:14 PM Posted October 9, 2024 at 11:14 PM It was an Olympic performance. I understand why they didn’t release it immediately afterwards to cash in. Tribute on Edith’s Birthday is nice 😃 Would be nice on her birthday but they are releasing it on her death day. Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted October 10, 2024 at 05:31 AM Posted October 10, 2024 at 05:31 AM It’s awesome to finally have this on streaming platforms. If they’re also planning to publish the video, I guess it will be in 90 mins from now, which is when they usually upload stuff to YouTube. 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
celinesounds Posted October 10, 2024 at 06:37 AM Posted October 10, 2024 at 06:37 AM My only complain is the picture used as a cover,I’m not a fan of that heart thing, it looks unprofessional, just my taste.Anyway the old logo looks good on the blue night I’m glad that they finally released it I love her vocals, the emotion, it’s a very pretty decent version 2 Quote #FREEJAVITO
ordinary fan Posted October 10, 2024 at 06:57 AM Posted October 10, 2024 at 06:57 AM I'm very happy we finally got a recording of this magical performance for streaming 1 Quote
ordinary fan Posted October 10, 2024 at 07:01 AM Posted October 10, 2024 at 07:01 AM They just uploaded the performance on YouTube :wub: 6 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted October 10, 2024 at 07:02 AM Posted October 10, 2024 at 07:02 AM Can’t believe it!!! At last!!!! 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
ordinary fan Posted October 10, 2024 at 07:06 AM Posted October 10, 2024 at 07:06 AM This performance was and is truly wonderful and purely magical. So happy to have it finally on her channel 2 Quote
TommKat22 Posted October 10, 2024 at 07:26 AM Posted October 10, 2024 at 07:26 AM They just uploaded the performance on YouTube :wub: Sadly, it’s unavailable in the U.S. so far. 😔 Quote Tommy
Celine Fan 77 Posted October 10, 2024 at 07:29 AM Posted October 10, 2024 at 07:29 AM (edited) Very interesting! According to credits, Denis Savage recorded, produced and mixed the track. He might no longer work as Celine’s manager but he’s definitely still part of the team. I’m glad they are keeping him as a sound engineer, which he’s always been the best at! Edited October 10, 2024 at 07:29 AM by Celine Fan 77 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Davey84 Posted October 10, 2024 at 07:39 AM Posted October 10, 2024 at 07:39 AM Very interesting! According to credits, Denis Savage recorded, produced and mixed the track. He might no longer work as Celine's manager but he's definitely still part of the team. I'm glad they are keeping him as a sound engineer, which he's always been the best at! And Philippe Dunnigan played the violin! I love how she worked with her own team. The video is very good, with images of Céline you didn't see in the broadcast! Ok it's 3 months late... but at least it's there! I really enjoyed listening to her vocals without all the white noise of the tv broadcast. I think her voice sounds really strong! I hope they haven't (had to) tweak it too much! 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 10, 2024 at 08:45 AM Posted October 10, 2024 at 08:45 AM (edited) People are still watching her performance. Remember I made a video with Audience and the shot of the Eiffel Tower now it’s in 2.8M views and it still coming up. I just enhanced the audio and put a lot of reverb to make the voice softer and to oomph the resonance more and less dry I’m not just sure if they wanted only an audio but I think they want to see the performance and I think it should be uploaded in her channel as well. Edited October 10, 2024 at 09:02 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 10, 2024 at 08:52 AM Posted October 10, 2024 at 08:52 AM Oh It’s here! They uploaded it on her YouTube Channel Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 10, 2024 at 08:53 AM Posted October 10, 2024 at 08:53 AM Sadly, it’s unavailable in the U.S. so far. 😔 Are you sure because I can see it and I’m not in US Quote
comingback Posted October 10, 2024 at 09:22 AM Posted October 10, 2024 at 09:22 AM Oh It’s here! They uploaded it on her YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wQ-GYnKPYM Finally. I can watch it in Germany. 1 Quote
mb011 Posted October 10, 2024 at 09:29 AM Posted October 10, 2024 at 09:29 AM So glad its on all platforms, and youtube. They "touched" the vocals, which only proves that the original perfomance really was live, and sounded great. Way to go Celine ♥️ Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted October 10, 2024 at 09:49 AM Posted October 10, 2024 at 09:49 AM The video is very good, with images of Céline you didn't see in the broadcast! Really? I didn’t notice anything new. Quote The best is yet to come...
TommKat22 Posted October 10, 2024 at 11:00 AM Posted October 10, 2024 at 11:00 AM (edited) Are you sure because I can see it and I’m not in US My point exactly, it seems people outside the U.S. can see it, but it’s blocked in the U.S. Edited October 10, 2024 at 11:01 AM by TommKat22 1 Quote Tommy
Macaronie Posted October 10, 2024 at 11:05 AM Posted October 10, 2024 at 11:05 AM Maybe her next French album is a Piaf tributeI'd kill for this. Make it acoustic pls. 😂🖤 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 10, 2024 at 11:24 AM Posted October 10, 2024 at 11:24 AM My point exactly, it seems people outside the U.S. can see it, but it’s blocked in the U.S. Ohhh ok… wth? Why is it blocked on US? That’s so weird 1 Quote
TommKat22 Posted October 10, 2024 at 11:26 AM Posted October 10, 2024 at 11:26 AM Ohhh ok… wth? Why is it blocked on US? That’s so weird Agreed! Every country should have access to it. Hopefully it gets cleared up soon! 1 Quote Tommy
Abodi2002 Posted October 10, 2024 at 11:46 AM Posted October 10, 2024 at 11:46 AM I just aded it to apple music. Unfortunately the youtube video is still blocked in the US as others have pointed out. Quote
zuv Posted October 10, 2024 at 12:21 PM Posted October 10, 2024 at 12:21 PM (edited) Happy the old logo is back Maybe it’s a hint that her next album will have a 90s vibe, filled with powerful, timeless ballads and soaring high notes. 🤞🤞🤞🤞 Edit: i feel guilty asking for that though, after watching the documentary. I’ll be happy with whatever she brings to us We’re so blessed as fans. Edited October 10, 2024 at 12:25 PM by zuv Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted October 10, 2024 at 12:28 PM Posted October 10, 2024 at 12:28 PM This recording proves that her voice is in excellent shape. Compare it to "Love Again" - which still was a lovely recording. I think many of us feared she'd lost the upper register. But at the same time, she's still an excellent interpreter without the big notes. 3 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
comingback Posted October 10, 2024 at 12:39 PM Posted October 10, 2024 at 12:39 PM I'd kill for this. Make it acoustic pls. P. Kaas released a Piaf Tribute album in 2012. I don't think we need one by Celine. We need new songs. 3 Quote
TommKat22 Posted October 10, 2024 at 01:28 PM Posted October 10, 2024 at 01:28 PM Oh It’s here! They uploaded it on her YouTube Channel Finally unblocked in the U.S.! 🎉 1 Quote Tommy
Shamrock_1982 Posted October 10, 2024 at 01:38 PM Posted October 10, 2024 at 01:38 PM Happy the old logo is back Maybe it’s a hint that her next album will have a 90s vibe, filled with powerful, timeless ballads and soaring high notes. 🤞🤞🤞🤞 Edit: i feel guilty asking for that though, after watching the documentary. I’ll be happy with whatever she brings to us We’re so blessed as fans. I’d love ANDHC 2 album from her if her voice is up to it… what an album that is!!! 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.