Céline RO Posted April 17, 2020 at 03:22 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 03:22 PM I hope she sings "You're the Voice". That's the best song for this concert. It would be a great song for this but why get Céline Dion to participate if she isn’t singing one of her own songs. They might as well just get John Farnham to sing it himself. Quote The best is yet to come...
Jay718 Posted April 17, 2020 at 04:30 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 04:30 PM Thanks for Sharing Live8, it will be a great preview of what we will see Saturday night, in fact, it could be the same pre-recorded video. They can edit it to just start with "I hope the leaders of the world..." Because LoveLove,Can move mountains Faiittthhh, Trruuuhhh uuuhhhssstt, Luurrvvve Skat skat skiddy da diddy skat skat Quote http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Jay7180/im_13.jpg
Loup_garou Posted April 17, 2020 at 04:35 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 04:35 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 5 Quote
lucassfilho Posted April 17, 2020 at 04:38 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 04:38 PM (edited) She'll perform The Prayer! Chinese pianist Lang Lang confirmed (see the video on the link below) that he will perform this song with Celine, Lady Gaga, Andrea Bocelli and John Legend at #TogetherAtHome tomorrow. Edited April 17, 2020 at 04:40 PM by lucassfilho 3 Quote
Taking Chances Posted April 17, 2020 at 04:50 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 04:50 PM Not to be like that, but why are Lady Gaga and John Legend singing The Prayer with Celine and Andrea? 2 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted April 17, 2020 at 04:56 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 04:56 PM Not to be like that, but why are Lady Gaga and John Legend singing The Prayer with Celine and Andrea? Lady Gaga once said that “The Prayer” is a song that she loves so probably she ask to sing it also. But... John Legend?4 giant names in one performance! 2 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Jay718 Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:00 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:00 PM Ummmm....we don't need no Legend or GaGa stepping on Celine's song 👎👎👎 2 Quote http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Jay7180/im_13.jpg
PuraVida Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:14 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:14 PM Lady Gaga, as has been mentioned, said it’s her favorite song ever pretty much...so I get why she wants to jump on this chance. She and Céline are pals. John Legend, I find, is overrated. He’s not my cup of tea. And he is always tapped to do every single event of this nature—although Céline is as well, so maybe people get as tired of seeing Céline as I do of seeing John lol. But more to the point: I don’t think John has the vocal chops for this song! Quote
Chantemoi Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:26 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:26 PM Maybe we should start a petition to stop them from singing “The Prayer”. That would prove to the world that Céline Dion’s fans know what’s best for her. Quote
Xpresso Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:28 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:28 PM Only Celine and Andrea would be just fine. Gaga and John... hmmm not really needed.Doesn't Gaga have enough of her own songs? Quote
Nando Férri Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:29 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:29 PM Too many people singing one song. I wish we had only Celine and Gaga. 3 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
joaofilho Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:38 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:38 PM i can't imagine 4 people connecting this song, i hope celine and Andrea do the main parts.I think they will be the last to perform. Quote
ivo Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:39 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:39 PM (edited) I like the idea! 4 artist together on a original Céline song. It could have been a random cover! Edited April 17, 2020 at 05:40 PM by ivo 2 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
Nmj Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:43 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:43 PM It’s a Celine and Andrea classic, and Lady Gaga’s ALL time favorite song ever; and she’s the hostess/ coordinator of the event. I don’t have a problem with the 4-way Collaboration... it’s like the legends with the newer artists. 1 Quote
yoyoma Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:44 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:44 PM It should be josh groban replacing john legend. That will be an epic reunion! 1 Quote "Take the time to make the time to make each moment count" - Unfinished Songshttps://youtu.be/sh8iyY-X3UQ
yoyoma Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:45 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:45 PM (edited) I have feeling they have pre recorded The Prayer that will be launched on itunes as a charity song Edited April 17, 2020 at 05:45 PM by yoyoma 3 Quote "Take the time to make the time to make each moment count" - Unfinished Songshttps://youtu.be/sh8iyY-X3UQ
joaofilho Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:49 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:49 PM Lady gaga with Andrea Bocelli and Celine with Jonh Legend, so curious to know how this mixture will be.We still don't know anything about the event, maybe Celine will sing another song, maybe she won't sing Courage.I think they already recorded the song Quote
AdrienneM Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:56 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 05:56 PM John legend coming to ruin another Celine Classic... whoop dee doo Quote
Nmj Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:01 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:01 PM John legend coming to ruin another Celine Classic... whoop dee doo I quite enjoy his voice. Amazing talent. Songwriter and voice. Quote
AdrienneM Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:07 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:07 PM I quite enjoy his voice. Amazing talent. Songwriter and voice. For this song? No. And we all heard the mess he created with Beauty and The Beast. They can keep this. Not even gonna watch. Why bother? To see Celine sing like 40 seconds of her own song? No thanks 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:21 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:21 PM (edited) I just hope Céline will kick Gaga’s a*s just like she did with Aretha in 1998. I know it’s probably not the time and place for this but she can’t let Gaga outshine her. I hope it’s pre-recorded and Céline and Andrea do the big bits and show everyone who’s boss on this song! Edited April 17, 2020 at 06:32 PM by Céline RO Quote The best is yet to come...
Xpresso Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:27 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:27 PM (edited) If Gaga and John do the backing vocals then I'm okay with it! Edited April 17, 2020 at 06:27 PM by Xpresso 1 Quote
Nmj Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:28 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:28 PM For this song? No. And we all heard the mess he created with Beauty and The Beast. They can keep this. Not even gonna watch. Why bother? To see Celine sing like 40 seconds of her own song? No thanks Don’t watch. It’s a charity event.. not the time to pout. I’ll go all day with you back and fourth about misses... like the setlist of the tour, lack of promotion of her album etc. but not at this time, take it for what it is.. a gift, she didn’t have to participate but she is. 1 Quote
AdrienneM Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:31 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:31 PM Don’t watch. It’s a charity event.. not the time to pout. I’ll go all day with you back and fourth about misses... like the setlist of the tour, lack of promotion of her album etc. but not at this time, take it for what it is.. a gift, she didn’t have to participate but she is. Trust me. I’m very much in the mental space of “misses” today. I’d genuinely rather she didn’t participate at all. Quote
Céline RO Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:31 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:31 PM What time is this airing? Quote The best is yet to come...
george_matei Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:32 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:32 PM Don’t watch. It’s a charity event.. not the time to pout. I’ll go all day with you back and fourth about misses... like the setlist of the tour, lack of promotion of her album etc. but not at this time, take it for what it is.. a gift, she didn’t have to participate but she is.Exactly, and at least it will be iconic.There is an international event and that means a good exposure for Celine.I am a big fan of Gaga and I am so excited about that. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:41 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:41 PM Trust me. I’m very much in the mental space of “misses” today. I’d genuinely rather she didn’t participate at all. May I ask you why, you’d rather Celine NOT use her platform, talent and fame for a good cause ... just because you don’t like who’s joining her. 2 Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:45 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:45 PM All 4 of them together? Now THAT’S a reason to tune in. I can’t wait to see how they do a 4 person version of The Prayer - a new approach to the song rather than the same old, same old. Reminds me of Celine, Gloria Estefan, Shania Twain and Carole King singing You’ve Got A Friend at Divas Live. 6 Quote
AdrienneM Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:47 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:47 PM May I ask you why, you’d rather Celine NOT use her platform, talent and fame for a good cause ... just because you don’t like who’s joining her. Not even that, I like them all to an extent individually. But to sing 30-40 seconds of your own song, whilst doing nothing else, platform provided or not, is just pointless. I’d rather her do a Mariah and release her own footage and donate and spread awareness that way, at least then it would be her ACTUALLY using HER platform and fame and talent to spread awareness and promote a charity cause 2 Quote
nowanorris Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:51 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:51 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet I think this actually has a ton of potential to be amazing - 4 incredible voices. Looking forward to hearing how it turns out. I'm glad they are trying something new with the song. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.