jpatdeleon09 Posted April 15, 2020 at 03:39 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 03:39 PM You know what this guy must have sat right behind me, cause I was in the front row in that section, but they told me that I could not fancam it, Really? But you can see many are filming it with their phones lol Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted April 15, 2020 at 03:57 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 03:57 PM (edited) Oh woopie. Another performance of The Prayer. This is not an appearance for promo. This is for charity and hope for the world. Edited April 15, 2020 at 03:58 PM by CelinesDIVO5 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
SuperLove4Celine Posted April 15, 2020 at 04:05 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 04:05 PM ...never let go, Jack... Only if you draw me like one of your French girls. 4 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted April 15, 2020 at 04:43 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 04:43 PM Only if you draw me like one of your French girls. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
couldawouldashoulda Posted April 15, 2020 at 04:50 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 04:50 PM I'd actually love to hear her sing Courage. "Cause it's not easy, when you're not with me. This world of madness goes faster now." Courage..don't you dare fail me now. We all need courage in these times to keep pushing forward. The prayer is what she will probably sing but I think Courage could be beautiful. And could give some much needed attention to this beautiful album as well. Personally, I don’t want to hear a song about dying right now. People are dying all around me in NYC. This concert is to be hopeful, positive, comforting. But that could just be cuz I’m in the epicenter of the virus’ devastation in the USA. Other people may not mind hearing a song about how awful it is coming home every day wishing your loved one were still there lamenting about how “it’s not easy when you’re not with me.” 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted April 15, 2020 at 05:52 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 05:52 PM (edited) This is not an appearance for promo. This is for charity and hope for the world. Where did I state that I thought this was a promo appearance ? I was simply unexcited about hearing this of all songs. As mentioned above, I think people would rather feel uplifted than be told she’s praying they find peace. Edited April 15, 2020 at 05:57 PM by Alex_Incognito 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Xpresso Posted April 15, 2020 at 06:16 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 06:16 PM Personally, I don't want to hear a song about dying right now. People are dying all around me in NYC. This concert is to be hopeful, positive, comforting. But that could just be cuz I'm in the epicenter of the virus' devastation in the USA. Other people may not mind hearing a song about how awful it is coming home every day wishing your loved one were still there lamenting about how "it's not easy when you're not with me."You think of Courage as a song about dying but if you read the lyrics they can also be interpreted differently... And if she does sing Courage, it's not necessarily about promotion. It's a song she's been singing since September so it's not that new. 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted April 15, 2020 at 06:26 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 06:26 PM It would be nice to see her in something casual. You know, relaxed. Jeans, blouse, simple.... lol, I know, I'm dreaming, we're talking Celine here. Given that it’s her first public appearance in a long time, I don’t think she’ll miss an opportunity to show off her style again. However, I do fear that we could see the return of the bun. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
couldawouldashoulda Posted April 15, 2020 at 06:54 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 06:54 PM You think of Courage as a song about dying but if you read the lyrics they can also be interpreted differently... And if she does sing Courage, it's not necessarily about promotion. It's a song she's been singing since September so it's not that new. Interesting. Not being snarky...how can it be interpreted differently? I would be lying if I said I’m fineI think of you at least a hundred timesCause I’m the echo of my voice I hearYour words just like you’re thereI still come home from a long daySo much to talk about so much to sayI like to think that we’re still making plansIn conversations that will never end Nowhere to hide from the truth I knowIt’s out of my hands but I won’t let you go There’s no replacing the way you touched me I still feel the rushSometimes it drowns me til I can’t breatheThinking it’s only in our memories Cause it’s not easyWhen you’re not with meThis world of madness goes faster now And it’s a train wreck But I won’t crash yetLong as your echoNever fades out That’s not a break up song. The person has died and the singer desperately misses them. What’s your interpretation of the lyrics? Quote
browseceline Posted April 15, 2020 at 06:59 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 06:59 PM (edited) Given that it’s her first public appearance in a long time, I don’t think she’ll miss an opportunity to show off her style again. However, I do fear that we could see the return of the bun. oh you can be sure because at home she always has a bun Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk Edited April 15, 2020 at 07:00 PM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 15, 2020 at 07:05 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 07:05 PM (edited) Yeah if she is at home she will have her Hyde park bun and a couture onesie Btw: I’ve heard most of these will be pre-recorded between today and tomorrow with a few live on Saturday, so Celine being Celine Id say will pre-record in case anything technical goes wrong. Edited April 15, 2020 at 07:10 PM by Shamrock_1982 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 15, 2020 at 07:09 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 07:09 PM (edited) delete Edited April 15, 2020 at 07:09 PM by Shamrock_1982 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted April 15, 2020 at 07:49 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 07:49 PM (edited) Yeah enough with the doom and gloom, she will be singing. "I'm Alive". Settled! (a little birdy told me so...... ) Edited April 15, 2020 at 07:50 PM by DionFanAlways 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Alex_Incognito Posted April 15, 2020 at 07:49 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 07:49 PM (edited) Her bun is as tight as can be on her little video she just posted on Facebook. Finally she has said something so her fans can rest. Her Quebec accent was strong and beautiful un the french one. Edited April 15, 2020 at 07:50 PM by Alex_Incognito 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Céline RO Posted April 15, 2020 at 07:55 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 07:55 PM Her bun is as tight as can be on her little video she just posted on Facebook. Finally she has said something so her fans can rest. Her Quebec accent was strong and beautiful un the french one. I really hope she takes that beautiful brown hair of hers on tour, whenever that may be. Quote The best is yet to come...
DionFanAlways Posted April 15, 2020 at 07:55 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 07:55 PM Her bun is as tight as can be on her little video she just posted on Facebook. Finally she has said something so her fans can rest. Her Quebec accent was strong and beautiful un the french one."physical distancing" Oh how I miss her accent. :wub: 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted April 15, 2020 at 07:57 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 07:57 PM She looked beautiful. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Céline RO Posted April 15, 2020 at 07:59 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 07:59 PM "physical distancing" Oh how I miss her accent. :wub: “Physical distancing” is at least correct though. More so than saying “social distancing” which can be ambiguous. 2 Quote The best is yet to come...
Bruno Portugal Posted April 15, 2020 at 08:00 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 08:00 PM New message from Céline!!! https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_A4SHojBMn/?igshid=1nb2l4oufyab1 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Nando Férri Posted April 15, 2020 at 08:26 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 08:26 PM New message from Céline!!! https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_A4SHojBMn/?igshid=1nb2l4oufyab1 Nice to finally see her.I wonder why the chroma key. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
queenofvegas Posted April 15, 2020 at 08:33 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 08:33 PM New message from Céline!!! https://www.instagra...d=1nb2l4oufyab1 So cringe, she doesn't even look at the camera. Gorgeous though, as always. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 15, 2020 at 08:35 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 08:35 PM She’s at home, she doesn’t keep a bloody teleprompter in her kitchen!!! 2 Quote
browseceline Posted April 15, 2020 at 08:51 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 08:51 PM She’s at home, she doesn’t keep a bloody teleprompter in her kitchen!!! yes i see she speaks from the heart! Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
queenofvegas Posted April 15, 2020 at 08:52 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 08:52 PM She’s at home, she doesn’t keep a bloody teleprompter in her kitchen!!! You can literally see her eyes tracing the text she's reading. 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 15, 2020 at 08:54 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 08:54 PM It’s obvious she is reading it from something under the camera, but give the woman a break at least she was decent enough to do this 5 Quote
mirage Posted April 15, 2020 at 09:08 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 09:08 PM (edited) Just because it's was obvious people wanted her to do something. I think if it wasn't for the social media comments we wouldn't hear a thing. At least it's obvious from home. Right in front of her nespresso machine I wonder from where she will sing. The toilet? It’s obvious she is reading it from something under the camera, but give the woman a break at least she was decent enough to do this Edited April 15, 2020 at 09:08 PM by mirage 4 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted April 15, 2020 at 09:43 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 09:43 PM (edited) I hope she’ll sing with a pro mic. Not by laptop/phone mic. My gosh! The noise cancellation is bad. Bad for singing. Edited April 15, 2020 at 09:43 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
Davey84 Posted April 15, 2020 at 10:02 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 10:02 PM Just because it's was obvious people wanted her to do something. I think if it wasn't for the social media comments we wouldn't hear a thing. At least it's obvious from home. Right in front of her nespresso machine I wonder from where she will sing. The toilet? Eeeeuh didn't YOU want her to do this too??? I thought she looked good. Maybe a bit uncomfortable hence not looking in the camera. But I'm happy she recorded this message and I'm also happy to have seen her again 6 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
DionFanAlways Posted April 15, 2020 at 10:27 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 10:27 PM People are upset because she's reading off of a cue card? If she didn't and had rambled, as she has been known to do, I guess that would have upset some also, right? 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
queenofvegas Posted April 15, 2020 at 10:30 PM Posted April 15, 2020 at 10:30 PM I'm not upset about it, I'm just saying it looks cringey. That's all. I like what she had to say. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.