CelineDionFreak Posted April 16, 2020 at 06:17 PM Posted April 16, 2020 at 06:17 PM I really hope she did pre-record her performance to make sure that it’s flawless.Why would she want it to be flawless? Nobody’s perfect and with her message of Imperfections lately... I just don’t see that being her top concern. Vocally satisfactory yes, but not perfect. 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
mirage Posted April 16, 2020 at 06:47 PM Posted April 16, 2020 at 06:47 PM Excuse me, it's her Xpresso machine! 1 Quote
Jenni005 Posted April 16, 2020 at 06:59 PM Posted April 16, 2020 at 06:59 PM Surely in this day and age in her massive houses she is goinf to have some kind of mini studio etc.. which will have a mic? I'm just saying from an obvious point but to see celine sing is always great for me I dont really get why there is always negativity from some these days. 4 Quote
celinecolombian Posted April 16, 2020 at 08:03 PM Posted April 16, 2020 at 08:03 PM Pretty sure the obvious choice must be "Courage" hopefully not pre-recorded from one of her concerts...I hope she sings it live, I don't mind acapella or with just a piano track behind... I don't know. But please, please donot choose to broadcast a pre-recorded video for LCMM or any old song... I'm dreaming of her singing 'Perfect Goodbye'... Quote
browseceline Posted April 16, 2020 at 08:29 PM Posted April 16, 2020 at 08:29 PM Seems it Will be the prayer. It would have been Nice to surprise the world with a less known new or older song that has not been performed so often before. But again it is great she is participating. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Davey84 Posted April 16, 2020 at 09:00 PM Posted April 16, 2020 at 09:00 PM Saw on Sheryl Crows Facebook that they made a Spotify Playlist for this and they added Céline too... IACBTMN and BYLM https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX4uO7dLsvNGE?si=kuvMCE_XQ_iuzV0DIY-4Nw Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
fred Posted April 16, 2020 at 09:07 PM Posted April 16, 2020 at 09:07 PM (edited) Oh no! Didn't think a about the option of it being a recorded performance from the tour... I know we shouldn't expect too much but could they really do that again? Didn't she get booed at at Live Aid or what it was for not doing like the rest? Pretty sure the obvious choice must be "Courage" hopefully not pre-recorded from one of her concerts...I hope she sings it live, I don't mind acapella or with just a piano track behind... I don't know. But please, please donot choose to broadcast a pre-recorded video for LCMM or any old song... I'm dreaming of her singing 'Perfect Goodbye'... Edited April 16, 2020 at 09:07 PM by fred 2 Quote Peace and love to all.
Xpresso Posted April 16, 2020 at 09:10 PM Posted April 16, 2020 at 09:10 PM Saw on Sheryl Crows Facebook that they made a Spotify Playlist for this and they added Céline too... IACBTMN and BYLM https://open.spotify...XQ_iuzV0DIY-4Nw Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met TapatalkNice but why not at least ONE song from Courage! Man this is annoying... 1 Quote
mirage Posted April 16, 2020 at 09:51 PM Posted April 16, 2020 at 09:51 PM Hopefully they won't do that. But it's teamceline. So they even could give us a Las Vegas video Oh no! Didn't think a about the option of it being a recorded performance from the tour... I know we shouldn't expect too much but could they really do that again? Didn't she get booed at at Live Aid or what it was for not doing like the rest? 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted April 16, 2020 at 10:56 PM Posted April 16, 2020 at 10:56 PM (edited) Saw on Sheryl Crows Facebook that they made a Spotify Playlist for this and they added Céline too... IACBTMN and BYLM https://open.spotify...XQ_iuzV0DIY-4Nw Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met TapatalkShe will never get out of the hole from the 90's. Edited April 16, 2020 at 11:25 PM by DionFanAlways 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted April 16, 2020 at 10:58 PM Posted April 16, 2020 at 10:58 PM Hopefully they won't do that. But it's teamceline. So they even could give us a Las Vegas video Lol I could see them doing that... 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Shaun Posted April 16, 2020 at 11:01 PM Posted April 16, 2020 at 11:01 PM Celine was loudly booed during Live8 because she wasn’t there in person and they sent a Vegas performance. I can’t see them doing the same again, it’ll be a new performance from her home. 3 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
fred Posted April 16, 2020 at 11:12 PM Posted April 16, 2020 at 11:12 PM (edited) Courage?? You mean she records new music? Nice but why not at least ONE song from Courage! Man this is annoying... Edited April 16, 2020 at 11:21 PM by fred 2 Quote Peace and love to all.
fred Posted April 16, 2020 at 11:18 PM Posted April 16, 2020 at 11:18 PM (edited) I really hope that's right. And right now I have nothing against it being TP. It's a fitting song and it's only a plus she reclaims that as her song since so many covers it I wonder if anyone knows it's actually a Céline original. I don't hope for anything creative or logical no more, the Courage tour and the album promotion put an end to that hope (the wonderful quality of Wicked Game was a very loovley surprise though). If it's from her home I'll be happy, any song. Celine was loudly booed during Live8 because she wasn’t there in person and they sent a Vegas performance. I can’t see them doing the same again, it’ll be a new performance from her home. Edited April 16, 2020 at 11:20 PM by fred 3 Quote Peace and love to all.
Nmj Posted April 16, 2020 at 11:30 PM Posted April 16, 2020 at 11:30 PM She will never get out of the hole from the 90's. When her live shows is 90% songs from the 90s from her own doing, that’s how she can’t get out of the hole, she literally dug it. :/ 3 Quote
browseceline Posted April 17, 2020 at 12:12 AM Posted April 17, 2020 at 12:12 AM Nice but why not at least ONE song from Courage! Man this is annoying... Iacbtmn and bylm ??? Oh not again...Celine you have more songs in your repertoire..this is a special occasion... Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Angel2006 Posted April 17, 2020 at 03:09 AM Posted April 17, 2020 at 03:09 AM It was so nice to see Celine again in her new Facebook message. I have a feeling that is all of what's going to be featured in the One Word Together At Home Special. Fingers crossed for a performance, but I'm not getting my hopes up too much just encase. I thought Celine's message was very heartfelt and It was so nice to see her again nonetheless. I know we're all expecting her to perform, but she may not. Lady Gaga Didn't perform on that other recent living room special, so we'll see. Fingers crossed. Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:13 AM Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:13 AM Iacbtmn and bylm ??? Oh not again...Celine you have more songs in your repertoire..this is a special occasion... Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk Calm down. She didn’t make the playlist lol. 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
browseceline Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:20 AM Posted April 17, 2020 at 06:20 AM Calm down. She didnt make the playlist lol.Can you remember us being exited about her Walmart performance? Those songs she sang;)But i hope you're right. Fortunately none of the two songs fit this concert anyway;) Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Céline RO Posted April 17, 2020 at 07:37 AM Posted April 17, 2020 at 07:37 AM Why would she want it to be flawless? Nobody's perfect and with her message of Imperfections lately... I just don't see that being her top concern. Vocally satisfactory yes, but not perfect. Well she is a perfectionist and why wouldn’t she want to make it flawless when she can? Also, it is one of her major concerns. Remember how many times she has said that her only job is to sing as well as she can and the business people take care of everything else. Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted April 17, 2020 at 07:40 AM Posted April 17, 2020 at 07:40 AM (edited) 1587070848[/url'>' post='2381098']Saw on Sheryl Crows Facebook that they made a Spotify Playlist for this and they added Céline too... IACBTMN and BYLM https://open.spotify...XQ_iuzV0DIY-4Nw Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk Imagine if she sang IACTMN and BYLM! That would be laughable! On the other hand, if she did sing them live... Edited April 17, 2020 at 07:40 AM by Céline RO Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted April 17, 2020 at 07:42 AM Posted April 17, 2020 at 07:42 AM It was so nice to see Celine again in her new Facebook message. I have a feeling that is all of what's going to be featured in the One Word Together At Home Special. Fingers crossed for a performance, but I'm not getting my hopes up too much just encase. I thought Celine's message was very heartfelt and It was so nice to see her again nonetheless. I know we're all expecting her to perform, but she may not. Lady Gaga Didn't perform on that other recent living room special, so we'll see. Fingers crossed. I don’t care what she performs but to just send a clip that she already posted on social media would be so disappointing. Just like her Tonight Show appearance in November. Quote The best is yet to come...
DionFanAlways Posted April 17, 2020 at 11:42 AM Posted April 17, 2020 at 11:42 AM When her live shows is 90% songs from the 90s from her own doing, that’s how she can’t get out of the hole, she literally dug it. :/You speak the truth. But, but she's so tired of them. Celine, news flash, WE are too! I am however looking forward to Saturday. It'll be so nice to see her. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
MalaysiaCeline Posted April 17, 2020 at 12:42 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 12:42 PM We don't know what celine gonna sing? I thought I read somewhere they make her duet with Andrea Bocelli on the prayer for this concert? Quote http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/29945/2002084162406147433_rs.jpg "Taking Chances"...All Malaysian pls standby for the best album release in the year of 2007....
joaofilho Posted April 17, 2020 at 12:54 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 12:54 PM Celine was loudly booed during Live8 because she wasn't there in person and they sent a Vegas performance. I can't see them doing the same again, it'll be a new performance from her home.I remember when she was booed, it was embarrassing, she could not have participated, she was in Vegas, better to have stayed there than sent a video.I just hope everything goes well, she will choose a good song. 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted April 17, 2020 at 12:57 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 12:57 PM That Live8 moment was terrible. Then they pan over to her and she is so excited and ramping up the audience. We knew they would experience criticism, but being booed...that sucked. 3 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
comingback Posted April 17, 2020 at 01:21 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 01:21 PM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUgjqGD15oE I hope it will be TP and don't be worry, the Dion/Bocelli duet is the most famous one (over 92 Mio views on youtube ). Edited April 17, 2020 at 01:27 PM by comingback Quote
PuraVida Posted April 17, 2020 at 02:23 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 02:23 PM That Live8 moment was terrible. Then they pan over to her and she is so excited and ramping up the audience. We knew they would experience criticism, but being booed...that sucked. What was his Live8 event? Quote
Chantemoi Posted April 17, 2020 at 02:35 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 02:35 PM I hope she sings “You’re the Voice”. That’s the best song for this concert. Quote
Nmj Posted April 17, 2020 at 03:00 PM Posted April 17, 2020 at 03:00 PM What was his Live8 event? https://youtu.be/J-ERii-XHuw Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.