Celinelife Posted August 27, 2021 at 12:16 PM Posted August 27, 2021 at 12:16 PM I’m still holding out for “If Walls Could Talk” to have its day in the sun 🙂Would love this to be followed by Seduces Me 3 Quote
PuraVida Posted August 27, 2021 at 12:26 PM Posted August 27, 2021 at 12:26 PM I'm still holding out for "If Walls Could Talk" to have its day in the sun omg love that idea that would totally fit the theme of an "intimate" show.... I hope they would really do a good musical backing for it and make the background singers go all out, because I can imagine it sounding too muted if not done right 1 Quote
daccord_12 Posted August 27, 2021 at 03:44 PM Posted August 27, 2021 at 03:44 PM Would love this to be followed by Seduces Me Definitely! And I’d love to hear ‘then you look at me’ 2 Quote
MTJ Posted August 27, 2021 at 04:07 PM Posted August 27, 2021 at 04:07 PM I'm still holding out for "If Walls Could Talk" to have its day in the sun I would love that. I'd pair it with something like I Want You to Need Me or Next Plane Out. Can we please please please have a medley of TTWII/IWCT/IWYTNM/DOL??? I can already hear the transitions in my head. Quote
ryba Posted August 27, 2021 at 07:38 PM Posted August 27, 2021 at 07:38 PM (edited) . Edited August 27, 2021 at 07:38 PM by ryba Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 28, 2021 at 04:31 AM Posted August 28, 2021 at 04:31 AM I’m still holding out for “If Walls Could Talk” to have its day in the sun 🙂 “Then You Look At Me” and “Just A Little Bit Of Love” for me. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted August 28, 2021 at 04:36 AM Posted August 28, 2021 at 04:36 AM “Then You Look At Me” and “Just A Little Bit Of Love” for me. “Stand By Your Side”, “Reveal”, “I Know What Love Is”, & “Nothings Broken But My Heart” for me. 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 28, 2021 at 11:56 AM Posted August 28, 2021 at 11:56 AM I love all these hidden gems that we would love to hear live! *sigh* Sad truth is that she doesn't get the response so they are axed in a heartbeat. So I'm prepared for the same ole same ole. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
nuts2you Posted August 28, 2021 at 02:26 PM Posted August 28, 2021 at 02:26 PM Do you think they will have a Grand Opening for this Theater , Like a ribbon Cutting ? Quote
ehild Posted August 28, 2021 at 05:08 PM Posted August 28, 2021 at 05:08 PM Do you think they will have a Grand Opening for this Theater , Like a ribbon Cutting ?Most likely!! They had one for the hotel, I'd bet they'd do one for the theater too. I wonder if they'll make that part of opening night? Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Smart17 Posted August 28, 2021 at 05:35 PM Posted August 28, 2021 at 05:35 PM If people choose to not get vaccinated, they’re gonna die. I say good riddance. They’re getting what they wanted. They wanted the choice to not be vaccinated and risk death. If they roll the dice like that and get sick and die, why should anyone be upset about that? Those people are getting what they wanted. Good on them! Nature has a way of weeding out the ones that don’t help the species to survive. That would be these people. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 28, 2021 at 06:31 PM Posted August 28, 2021 at 06:31 PM Apparently she was spotted at Resorts World this week. Could this be her posing infront of the smiley for Dee for a future post? 6 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted August 28, 2021 at 06:34 PM Posted August 28, 2021 at 06:34 PM If people choose to not get vaccinated, they're gonna die. I say good riddance. They're getting what they wanted. They wanted the choice to not be vaccinated and risk death. If they roll the dice like that and get sick and die, why should anyone be upset about that? Those people are getting what they wanted. Good on them! Nature has a way of weeding out the ones that don't help the species to survive. That would be these people.I'd say very unlikely... They were just talking on TV how many people died from COVID-19 since the beginning of the pandemic here in Canada, basically out of our total population of 38 millions people only 26 897 people died in a year and a half and they said that 97% of those 26 897 dead people were elderly people that already had ongoing health issues. I'm not an anti-vaxx but I'm not totally a pro-vaxx either since I'm a very critical person and have a bunch of allergies to various substances and medicines but well this put things into perspectives... 2 Quote
Tricey3115 Posted August 28, 2021 at 06:42 PM Posted August 28, 2021 at 06:42 PM (edited) Looks totally like celine probably is it definitely looks like her 100% probably to promote the resort Apparently she was spotted at Resorts World this week. Could this be her posing infront of the smiley for Dee for a future post? Edited August 28, 2021 at 06:50 PM by Tricey3115 Quote
Tricey3115 Posted August 28, 2021 at 06:44 PM Posted August 28, 2021 at 06:44 PM Where did u find this photo or here she was spotted there Apparently she was spotted at Resorts World this week. Could this be her posing infront of the smiley for Dee for a future post? Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 28, 2021 at 07:02 PM Posted August 28, 2021 at 07:02 PM Remember this? Go to IACBTMN part See. She’s singing along with the track. Then, she sang this song live during her rehearsal in BST 2019 Quote
smw Posted August 29, 2021 at 12:35 AM Posted August 29, 2021 at 12:35 AM I'm fine with a similar setlist, which we all know is coming, but I do hope we get some surprises. Resurrecting some gems like Seduces Me and Nothing Broken but My Heart would be wonderful!And more than one French song. I'm eager to see what this new residency is going to be. I just watched Barbra Streisand - The Concert from 1994 and I could see, once again, how Barbra greatly influenced Rene and Celine. I'm really hoping this new Vegas show feels elegant. 2 Quote
Tricey3115 Posted August 29, 2021 at 02:11 AM Posted August 29, 2021 at 02:11 AM Where did u find this photo Apparently she was spotted at Resorts World this week. Could this be her posing infront of the smiley for Dee for a future post? Quote
Nmj Posted August 29, 2021 at 03:51 AM Posted August 29, 2021 at 03:51 AM Apparently she was spotted at Resorts World this week. Could this be her posing infront of the smiley for Dee for a future post? It does loook like it could be Celine based of the pose… also does kinda look like Dee the bun. However, If she was there I’m very surprised nobody spotted her and better quality pics/videos didn’t end up on social media. 1 Quote
ehild Posted August 29, 2021 at 01:03 PM Posted August 29, 2021 at 01:03 PM It does loook like it could be Celine based of the pose… also does kinda look like Dee the bun. However, If she was there I’m very surprised nobody spotted her and better quality pics/videos didn’t end up on social media.Unless she's somewhere that hasn't officially opened to the public yet. There's still a good bit there under construction. Perhaps, if it was her, she's somewhere near the theater?? Katy Perry posted a video inside, maybe they're all getting ready to start promos for the opening of the theater. 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 29, 2021 at 04:19 PM Posted August 29, 2021 at 04:19 PM “Stand By Your Side”, “Reveal”, “I Know What Love Is”, & “Nothings Broken But My Heart” for me. “Reveal” should be the name of her show, and they should totally wow us with something different. …it’s nice to dream. 7 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 29, 2021 at 04:22 PM Posted August 29, 2021 at 04:22 PM I'd say very unlikely... They were just talking on TV how many people died from COVID-19 since the beginning of the pandemic here in Canada, basically out of our total population of 38 millions people only 26 897 people died in a year and a half and they said that 97% of those 26 897 dead people were elderly people that already had ongoing health issues. I'm not an anti-vaxx but I'm not totally a pro-vaxx either since I'm a very critical person and have a bunch of allergies to various substances and medicines but well this put things into perspectives... Here in the US, since the majority of vaccinated people have received their second round of shots; 99% of the people who have been dying of Covid have been the unvaccinated…of a myriad of ages from teenagers to elderly. Doctors and nurses have documented people begging for the vaccine while on ventilators and they sadly have to tell them it’s too late for them to get the vaccine. It’s such a terrible situation. 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
PuraVida Posted August 29, 2021 at 04:35 PM Posted August 29, 2021 at 04:35 PM "Reveal" should be the name of her show, and they should totally wow us with something different. …it's nice to dream. omg love that title. i could imagine it working even with the show poster photo they already chose, the black dress 2 Quote
PuraVida Posted August 29, 2021 at 04:38 PM Posted August 29, 2021 at 04:38 PM I'm fine with a similar setlist, which we all know is coming, but I do hope we get some surprises.Resurrecting some gems like Seduces Me and Nothing Broken but My Heart would be wonderful!And more than one French song. I'm eager to see what this new residency is going to be.I just watched Barbra Streisand - The Concert from 1994 and I could see, once again, how Barbra greatly influenced Rene and Celine.I'm really hoping this new Vegas show feels elegant. Speaking of Barbra, Barbra's setlists were way more varied. Broken record, but not sure why Celine would think fans only insist on the same old set list. She brought Toutes Les Blues out from nowhere, she could do that with other songs. 2 Quote
ehild Posted August 29, 2021 at 06:01 PM Posted August 29, 2021 at 06:01 PM “Reveal” should be the name of her show, and they should totally wow us with something different. …it’s nice to dream.Good name!! I love that!! 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Bruno Portugal Posted August 29, 2021 at 06:04 PM Posted August 29, 2021 at 06:04 PM Good name!! I love that!! Yes! Celine definitely needs a true fan on her team. 2 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
ehild Posted August 29, 2021 at 06:11 PM Posted August 29, 2021 at 06:11 PM Since I'm already counting August as over, LOL, only 2-months left until the show premieres. I'm curious if we'll get little teasers like we did in 2015 when she was returning after her year off. 2 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
DionFanAlways Posted August 29, 2021 at 06:28 PM Posted August 29, 2021 at 06:28 PM "Reveal" should be the name of her show, and they should totally wow us with something different. …it's nice to dream.Love this title! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
MTJ Posted August 29, 2021 at 06:34 PM Posted August 29, 2021 at 06:34 PM (edited) She brought Toutes Les Blues out from nowhere, she could do that with other songs. Tous les blues sont écrits pour toi; Love Is All We Need; Refuse To Dance That made me so happy. I can't believe I'm going to see it live, whatever it will be!!! *knock on wood* Edited August 29, 2021 at 06:36 PM by MTJ 3 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted August 29, 2021 at 08:17 PM Posted August 29, 2021 at 08:17 PM Here in the US, since the majority of vaccinated people have received their second round of shots; 99% of the people who have been dying of Covid have been the unvaccinated…of a myriad of ages from teenagers to elderly. Doctors and nurses have documented people begging for the vaccine while on ventilators and they sadly have to tell them it's too late for them to get the vaccine. It's such a terrible situation.I know that most people who have been dying of COVID-19 have been unvaccinated but even in the USA, statistics show that people under 45 age group only account for 3% of the COVID-19 deaths since the beginning of the pandemic. Considering there are about 331 000 000 people in the USA, very few people under the age of 65 have died of COVID-19, I still stand by my point, if you're young (no matter you're vaccinated or unvaccinated) you're just very unlikely to die from COVID-19 as shown by these statistics : https://www.cdc.gov/...ty-overview.htm 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.