MTJ Posted September 2, 2021 at 01:55 PM Posted September 2, 2021 at 01:55 PM (edited) Oh well, I tried. I put a good 45 minutes of thought and research into my reply to him, but he brushes it away and yells "you didn't even watch my videos!" I did, Tim. We've all seen those kinds of videos way too often. I repeat, get your news from accredited journalists, not video bloggers! You know better deep down, why are you having such trouble accepting the fact that you're being mislead like a sheep? Also, please don't imply that others on this forum are not working. Everyone one agrees with me, and if we could we would "vote you off the island" in an instant. As much as you tell yourself you're smarter than all of us, doesn't make it true. You are scum. So f*** off and go eat a diaper or whatever other s*** you're into. Edited September 2, 2021 at 01:58 PM by MTJ Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted September 2, 2021 at 02:19 PM Posted September 2, 2021 at 02:19 PM (edited) I finally put together my ideal dream never-gonna-happen setlist. Comes out in something in which she can move1) Love Can Move Mountains (I actually love this song and think it would make a great opener)2) Because You Loved Me Speech finished with her typical "Are you ready to party?!" 3) Flying On My Own4) Just A Little Bit of Love5) River Deep, Mountain High Change into something more dressy/fashion 6) The Power of Love7) Heart of Glass8) Water From The Moon9) It's All Coming Back To Me Now Change into some crazy fashion dance outfit 10) Can't Fight The Feeling11) Misled12) Unison13) I'm Alive Change into another dressy fashion outfit and the backup singers/few band members join her on stools for acoustic set 14) With This Tear15) S'il Suffisait D'aimer16) When I Fall In Love (solo - although we all know she'd do it with Barnev) Acoustic Set Finished 17) Imperfections18) The Hard Way MHWGO Interlude while she changes into her craziest fashion outfit yet 19) My Heart Will Go On20) Nature Boy Edited September 2, 2021 at 02:20 PM by couldawouldashoulda Quote
tim123 Posted September 2, 2021 at 02:23 PM Posted September 2, 2021 at 02:23 PM (edited) Oh well, I tried. I put a good 45 minutes of thought and research into my reply to him, but he brushes it away and yells "you didn't even watch my videos!" I did, Tim. We've all seen those kinds of videos way too often. I repeat, get your news from accredited journalists, not video bloggers! You know better deep down, why are you having such trouble accepting the fact that you're being mislead like a sheep? Also, please don't imply that others on this forum are not working. Everyone one agrees with me, and if we could we would "vote you off the island" in an instant. As much as you tell yourself you're smarter than all of us, doesn't make it true. You are scum. So f*** off and go eat a diaper or whatever other s*** you're into. Did I ruffle a few feathers Telling me to F off shows your real mentality Those videos aren’t of bloggers And I don’t believe you watched them because they aren’t bloggers How I know is one is a doctor Another a previous Pfizer employee who also knows more than you or i about vaccines I said I would keep my word and not say anymore on this page and look who just did the opposite YOU So moderators and whomever was so kind to set up an off topic linkThank youYou tried but proves again the animalistic way people operate behind a keyboard Because I seriously doubt if you met me in person the words you just violently spewed would not have been said I on the other hand are not afraid to say what I feel in person Edited September 2, 2021 at 02:24 PM by tim123 Quote
MTJ Posted September 2, 2021 at 02:30 PM Posted September 2, 2021 at 02:30 PM Did I ruffle a few feathersTelling me to F off shows your real mentalityThose videos aren't of bloggersAnd I don't believe you watched them because they aren't bloggersHow I know is one is a doctorAnother a previous Pfizer employee who also knows more than you or i about vaccinesI said I would keep my word and not say anymore on this page and look who just did the opposite YOU So moderators and whomever was so kind to set up an off topic linkThank youYou tried but proves again the animalistic way people operate behind a keyboardBecause I seriously doubt if you met me in person the words you just violently spewed would not have been saidI on the other hand are not afraid to say what I feel in person Sometimes the animals have the better way, don't they? I can benchpress 225 lbs and row 135 lbs. My partner can do twice that. Meet us before the show? Quote
Celinelife Posted September 2, 2021 at 02:33 PM Posted September 2, 2021 at 02:33 PM Is it wrong to apologize to those I wish to do soI’m being a bigger and more mature person than all those attacking me sweetheart Obviously So no the apology isn’t to you honeyRespect to you. Quote
Celinelife Posted September 2, 2021 at 02:37 PM Posted September 2, 2021 at 02:37 PM Celine has given us, waterfall, drones, big screen display, dancers flying. What can I expect from this show's MHWGO? 1 Quote
MTJ Posted September 2, 2021 at 02:38 PM Posted September 2, 2021 at 02:38 PM (edited) Respect to you. Really, you're offering your respect to Tim123 right now? After everything he's said to us, about us, and against us? How would someone living in India, a place where there has been so much loss due to Covid-19, be able to respect an evangelistic Southern American anti-vaxer? Edited September 2, 2021 at 02:40 PM by MTJ Quote
Celinelife Posted September 2, 2021 at 02:53 PM Posted September 2, 2021 at 02:53 PM (edited) Really, you're offering your respect to Tim123 right now? After everything he's said to us, about us, and against us? How would someone living in India, a place where there has been so much loss due to Covid-19, be able to respect an evangelistic Southern American anti-vaxer?I ain't. Just putting following his so called "maturity" with so called "respect" from me. Why would I respect him? If he is "bigger and mature" he needs respect irrespective of how dumb his comments are. Edited September 2, 2021 at 02:54 PM by Celinelife Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted September 2, 2021 at 04:07 PM Posted September 2, 2021 at 04:07 PM My “rest” list is as follows: “Beauty and The Beast” ( was amazing when they revived it for the second residency but it’s had it’s time. Now it’s nap time for a few years.) “River Deep Mountain High” ( same thing as above for BATB only when they added it into the final year of “A New Day…” it’s been there since, goodnight hopefully a nice long coma) “Love Can Move Mountains( I feel this one stays solely cause they are lazy looking for other uptempos from her back catalogue…. sing it properly or goodnight lol) And hate the admit it but after courage tour now add “To Love You More” (because it’s had it’s time and I can’t stand the playback track) and also, “I’m Alive”(was great in “A New Day…” with all the visuals and dancers a highlight of that show…was also great on the TCWT with the remix version…. And then it went down hill when they had the audacity to make that song a Watered down acoustic version… still scratching my head on that one lol…. And now on the courage tour it just seems to have lost its magic, almost like it’s too hard for Celine to sing it in the liveliness matter it deserves anymore, nothing a little break can’t fix if they bring it back in a few years.) I don’t remember IA being acoustic… Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Nmj Posted September 2, 2021 at 04:18 PM Posted September 2, 2021 at 04:18 PM (edited) I don’t remember IA being acoustic… You don’t remember the wooden stools…. With Celine talking about picking just three of those 76 binders? The endless ramblings about Kavens white teeth, and Dominic the drummer who plays guitar? ANDHC/TTWII/IA Edited September 2, 2021 at 04:26 PM by Nmj 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted September 2, 2021 at 04:24 PM Posted September 2, 2021 at 04:24 PM I don't remember IA being acoustic… Vegas 2015-2018. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted September 2, 2021 at 04:25 PM Posted September 2, 2021 at 04:25 PM This thread is getting quite comical Quote The best is yet to come...
CelinesDIVO5 Posted September 2, 2021 at 05:13 PM Posted September 2, 2021 at 05:13 PM You don’t remember the wooden stools…. With Celine talking about picking just three of those 76 binders? The endless ramblings about Kavens white teeth, and Dominic the drummer who plays guitar? ANDHC/TTWII/IA LOL nope. I remember ANDHC/TTWII. I guess I tuned out the rest. Lmao Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Nmj Posted September 2, 2021 at 05:17 PM Posted September 2, 2021 at 05:17 PM LOL nope. I remember ANDHC/TTWII. I guess I tuned out the rest. Lmao It was a three song medley lol 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted September 2, 2021 at 05:26 PM Posted September 2, 2021 at 05:26 PM It was a three song medley lol Ah yes, ok. I know it’s acoustic, but could have had so much more energy. However, it was still so much better than that string medley she did. UGH. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
tim123 Posted September 2, 2021 at 06:17 PM Posted September 2, 2021 at 06:17 PM Sometimes the animals have the better way, don't they? I can benchpress 225 lbs and row 135 lbs. My partner can do twice that. Meet us before the show? Ooh I’m shaking I bench press tooDid you forget I’m not vaccinated otherwise I’d be thereOh did you know memory is the first thing to go from the vaccine Quote
tim123 Posted September 2, 2021 at 06:18 PM Posted September 2, 2021 at 06:18 PM (edited) Really, you're offering your respect to Tim123 right now? After everything he's said to us, about us, and against us? How would someone living in India, a place where there has been so much loss due to Covid-19, be able to respect an evangelistic Southern American anti-vaxer? Btw idiot I’m not anti vaccine like I explained in the correct place to discuss thatGo look there because I’m not repeating myself I’m trying to also respect others wishes Something perhaps you need to learn to do Need I also remind you of the vile things from your recent reply ?You don’t deserve respect Edited September 2, 2021 at 06:23 PM by tim123 Quote
brendanm999 Posted September 2, 2021 at 07:00 PM Posted September 2, 2021 at 07:00 PM (edited) Ooh I’m shaking I bench press tooDid you forget I’m not vaccinated otherwise I’d be thereOh did you know memory is the first thing to go from the vaccine Resorts World said they’re not mandating vaccines as of now, overriding the AEG policy. https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/resorts-world-holds-off-authorizing-proof-of-vax-policy-2425304/ Edited September 2, 2021 at 07:03 PM by brendanm999 Quote
ryba Posted September 2, 2021 at 08:17 PM Posted September 2, 2021 at 08:17 PM (edited) Resorts World said they're not mandating vaccines as of now, overriding the AEG policy. https://www.reviewjo...policy-2425304/wow, that's interesting. In Germany the also abolish restrictions as of this October, just as if there was no Covid. I wonder where that will lead, and isn't Celine scared to catch the virus if they let unvaccinated people in? Edited September 2, 2021 at 08:18 PM by ryba Quote
DionFanAlways Posted September 2, 2021 at 10:01 PM Posted September 2, 2021 at 10:01 PM Honestly, for me,I felt her acoustical sets lacked spunk all throughout. At least in English. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Nmj Posted September 2, 2021 at 10:15 PM Posted September 2, 2021 at 10:15 PM Honestly, for me,I felt her acoustical sets lacked spunk all throughout. At least in English. I think the reason is she’s trying to do an acoustic set, however there’s too much going on. I think if it would’ve been just her, the stool, and one guitarist… I think it could have been better. I don’t think backup singers were needed, nor two guitarists. Also, would’ve worked better if the songs were more mid temp/ballads to begin with. Doing that to “I’m Alive” and “That’s The Way It Is”… just watered them down. 1 Quote
PuraVida Posted September 2, 2021 at 11:44 PM Posted September 2, 2021 at 11:44 PM (edited) I think the reason is she’s trying to do an acoustic set, however there’s too much going on. I think if it would’ve been just her, the stool, and one guitarist… I think it could have been better. I don’t think backup singers were needed, nor two guitarists. Also, would’ve worked better if the songs were more mid temp/ballads to begin with. Doing that to “I’m Alive” and “That’s The Way It Is”… just watered them down. Isn't that how she's always done her acoustic sets? For the LTAL tour in the round she had one guitar and her background singers along with another instrument I believe. And I think the acoustic set was splendid there. I think you're right, in the latest residency the problem was song choice, or simply the style of the guitar playing or the guitar itself...I didn't like the sound very much. I would MUCH rather have her do piano acoustic sets. Edited September 2, 2021 at 11:45 PM by PuraVida 2 Quote
queenofvegas Posted September 3, 2021 at 12:02 AM Posted September 3, 2021 at 12:02 AM I really hate the acoustic medleys. Just so boring. I prefer to hear the songs in full and with a big production. Genuinely hope they don't come back but to each their own I guess. 2 Quote
brendanm999 Posted September 3, 2021 at 01:14 AM Posted September 3, 2021 at 01:14 AM (edited) wow, that's interesting. In Germany the also abolish restrictions as of this October, just as if there was no Covid. I wonder where that will lead, and isn't Celine scared to catch the virus if they let unvaccinated people in? Trying to keep this thread on topic, but to answer your question, as far as we know she’s vaccinated and many of the audience will be as well. Unvaccinated ≠ positive. Likewise, vaccinated ≠ negative. Requiring a negative test is the only way to ensure the virus stays out the venue, regardless of whether audience members are vaccinated. Unfortunately, the Theatre at Resorts World, even with a vaccine mandate won’t mimic a “perfect scenario” where everyone has a high level of antibodies. If they took the vaccine mandate route, they would have to require titer tests to check antibody levels, otherwise the risk of spread still remains. Edited September 3, 2021 at 01:16 AM by brendanm999 1 Quote
ryba Posted September 3, 2021 at 06:37 AM Posted September 3, 2021 at 06:37 AM Trying to keep this thread on topic, but to answer your question, as far as we know she's vaccinated and many of the audience will be as well. Unvaccinated ≠ positive. Likewise, vaccinated ≠ negative. Requiring a negative test is the only way to ensure the virus stays out the venue, regardless of whether audience members are vaccinated. Unfortunately, the Theatre at Resorts World, even with a vaccine mandate won't mimic a "perfect scenario" where everyone has a high level of antibodies. If they took the vaccine mandate route, they would have to require titer tests to check antibody levels, otherwise the risk of spread still remains.interesting times. I wonder whether they will be able to do the show in the long term and how all this unfolds 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted September 3, 2021 at 07:21 AM Posted September 3, 2021 at 07:21 AM Isn't that how she's always done her acoustic sets? For the LTAL tour in the round she had one guitar and her background singers along with another instrument I believe. And I think the acoustic set was splendid there. I think you're right, in the latest residency the problem was song choice, or simply the style of the guitar playing or the guitar itself...I didn't like the sound very much. I would MUCH rather have her do piano acoustic sets. The one with “Tears In Heaven” and “TFTEISYF” was breathtaking. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
rfkavanagh Posted September 3, 2021 at 10:28 AM Posted September 3, 2021 at 10:28 AM The one with "Tears In Heaven" and "TFTEISYF" was breathtaking. That acoustic set was my favorite part of the entire LTAL tour - I've always wished we had an official audio release of that show, if only just to get those two tracks (and Because). I always enjoy the acoustic sets during Céline's shows, and I'm fine with treating upbeat songs in a different way - I'm Alive didn't bother me at all; in fact, it was much more palatable to me to hear it given a new spin instead of the same old tired performance of the song. 1 Quote
Celinelife Posted September 3, 2021 at 10:57 AM Posted September 3, 2021 at 10:57 AM I hope she sings HDAMLF instead of BATB. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 3, 2021 at 05:07 PM Posted September 3, 2021 at 05:07 PM I know maybe not popular on this forum, but the “One Heart” album is one of favorites I hope so sings a medley of them at least some of the gems include… “Stand By Your Side”, Naked”, “Reveal”, “I Know What Love Is”. 3 Quote
Celinelife Posted September 3, 2021 at 05:08 PM Posted September 3, 2021 at 05:08 PM I know maybe not popular on this forum, but the “One Heart” album is one of favorites. It's my favourite too. Very new, fresh and upbeat for Celine 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.