Shamrock_1982 Posted September 9, 2021 at 06:55 PM Posted September 9, 2021 at 06:55 PM First, if I talked to Siri to type my posts, I'd double check them before hitting send. Also, UK English for "you're" "your" "aloud" and "allowed" is exactly the same as US English so I don't have any idea what type of point you're trying to make there. Second, I'm using your reaction to make a point that good ol' Pura Vida had such a hard time understanding which is that fans go ape s*** crazy over the tiniest things and this may be why there is radio silence from Celine and her team. Third, talking about someone's mental health status is WAY below the belt and shows exactly what type of person you are. As does “constantly” picking on someone on this forum over the years especially when they sometimes give information and sometimes even exclusives to share with other members of this forum from contacts or “birdies” as you say, doubting or making a joke out of this information that I choose to share with other members, not because I think I am better than anyone else on here but because sometimes my contacts share information which fans would also like to know, which is why we are all here after all right. So jealousy or just plain nasty… it says a lot about you mate and after all these years, enough is enough! 1 Quote
Popular Post LeChauffeur100 Posted September 9, 2021 at 07:04 PM Popular Post Posted September 9, 2021 at 07:04 PM (edited) What ever happened to all the nice people who used to come here so often a while ago? It seems there can't be a serious discussion without having a ton of personal attacks lately. Edited September 9, 2021 at 07:04 PM by LeChauffeur100 9 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 9, 2021 at 07:05 PM Posted September 9, 2021 at 07:05 PM So who is going to opening night? 1 Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted September 9, 2021 at 07:17 PM Posted September 9, 2021 at 07:17 PM As does “constantly” picking on someone on this forum over the years especially when they sometimes give information and sometimes even exclusives to share with other members of this forum from contacts or “birdies” as you say, doubting or making a joke out of this information that I choose to share with other members, not because I think I am better than anyone else on here but because sometimes my contacts share information which fans would also like to know, which is why we are all here after all right. So jealousy or just plain nasty… it says a lot about you mate and after all these years, enough is enough! I'm not the only one who has taken issue with your little "birdies" over the years - who usually have false information, by the way. I see you think you should be getting special treatment because you have these mysterious "contacts" who share incorrect information which you then spread on this forum causing the very problem that so often occurs. Your original post: "This now sounds like a f****** car crash, less than two months till the new show and she’s now bringing back people she got rid of last month… Houston we have a problem… celine have a seat on my couch, let’s have a chat…. You have no idea what your doing love do you! It’s funny but it’s not, winging it again with no concrete plan. I take back what I said recently after this… no longer excited or looking forward to this. It’s sooo unprofessional and embarrassing…. We have to let you go I’m sorry… 3 weeks later no we want you back now. So where is this residency going… no vision, no planning, just all about the money and half the globe not aloud into the U.S I can see the Titanic sinking again. is about the furthest thing from a productive or respectful comment toward Celine or her team which probably includes your little "birdies." Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted September 9, 2021 at 08:08 PM Posted September 9, 2021 at 08:08 PM Plans about the brass section didn't necessarily change. I assume there was always going to be a solo sax, but they asked the older black gentleman to come back first (the one that's been with her for years). Maybe that fell through for whatever reason (health, retirement) so they asked Eric instead. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 9, 2021 at 08:19 PM Posted September 9, 2021 at 08:19 PM I'm not the only one who has taken issue with your little "birdies" over the years - who usually have false information, by the way. I see you think you should be getting special treatment because you have these mysterious "contacts" who share incorrect information which you then spread on this forum causing the very problem that so often occurs. Your original post: "This now sounds like a f****** car crash, less than two months till the new show and she’s now bringing back people she got rid of last month… Houston we have a problem… celine have a seat on my couch, let’s have a chat…. You have no idea what your doing love do you! It’s funny but it’s not, winging it again with no concrete plan. I take back what I said recently after this… no longer excited or looking forward to this. It’s sooo unprofessional and embarrassing…. We have to let you go I’m sorry… 3 weeks later no we want you back now. So where is this residency going… no vision, no planning, just all about the money and half the globe not aloud into the U.S I can see the Titanic sinking again. is about the furthest thing from a productive or respectful comment toward Celine or her team which probably includes your little "birdies." I was hoping you would say this, as to quote your previous post tonight “ In a creative process like this, things change all the time “. So I’m so glad you finally recognise this process and now eventually understand this after all these years, as in recent years mainly because of people like you, I have also had to mentioned this when giving these updates because things weren’t 100% confirmed at that exact moment and then sometimes this changed or never then happened, as we have seen in recent years and the backlash I then received from you was ridiculous. But not only myself, but others on this forum with contacts, have also been attacked through the years when this unfortunately happens and again it’s always from the same members who bring nothing to this forum. I have had conversations with other Celine members/ groups on this forum in recent years who have posted exclusives on here over the years which did come to pass and which sadly didn’t and they no longer post their updates on here because of people like you, which is sad as most fans appreciate the inside info regardless. Your negativity towards certain members of this forum is sad and it’s gone on way too long unchallenged, but I wish you well for the future. 1 Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted September 9, 2021 at 08:34 PM Posted September 9, 2021 at 08:34 PM (edited) I was hoping you would say this, as to quote your previous post tonight “ In a creative process like this, things change all the time “. So I’m so glad you finally recognise this process and now eventually understand this after all these years, as in recent years mainly because of people like you, I have also had to mentioned this when giving these updates because things weren’t 100% confirmed at that exact moment and then sometimes this changed or never then happened, as we have seen in recent years and the backlash I then received from you was ridiculous. But not only myself, but others on this forum with contacts, have also been attacked through the years when this unfortunately happens and again it’s always from the same members who bring nothing to this forum. I have had conversations with other Celine members/ groups on this forum in recent years who have posted exclusives on here over the years which did come to pass and which sadly didn’t and they no longer post their updates on here because of people like you, which is sad as most fans appreciate the inside info regardless. Your negativity towards certain members of this forum is sad and it’s gone on way too long unchallenged, but I wish you well for the future. Your negativity towards Celine and certain members of her team is sad and it's gone on way too long unchallenged, but I wish you well for the future. giphy.gif Edited September 9, 2021 at 08:35 PM by couldawouldashoulda Quote
Remon Posted September 9, 2021 at 09:11 PM Posted September 9, 2021 at 09:11 PM + Falling Into You + Prière paienne. Now that would be a surprise. 5 Quote
nuts2you Posted September 9, 2021 at 09:21 PM Posted September 9, 2021 at 09:21 PM So who is going to opening night? Me for sure , only 55 days to go before I leave, 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted September 9, 2021 at 09:26 PM Posted September 9, 2021 at 09:26 PM Now, on to the Topic ,First off the first 2 shows are selling very fast , thy still have a few priceies $$$$ tickets still available ,And you still have to buy 2 tickets which I still dont get , Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted September 9, 2021 at 10:00 PM Posted September 9, 2021 at 10:00 PM The shows aren’t actually selling. I’ve been obsessive compulsively checking opening night tickets. The same tickets have been available for over a month. But they did just recently release new blocks of tickets. I know it’s a Covid benefit opening night but $225 for the balcony still shocks me. Quote
todos Posted September 9, 2021 at 10:20 PM Posted September 9, 2021 at 10:20 PM (edited) The shows aren’t actually selling. I’ve been obsessive compulsively checking opening night tickets. The same tickets have been available for over a month. But they did just recently release new blocks of tickets. I know it’s a Covid benefit opening night but $225 for the balcony still shocks me. There are enough people who could afford those high prices for such „Bad“ seats….. but I guess they are non-Celine fans or have better things to do in November. Maybe before Corona those seats would be sold already. Exited for the news regarding the Show itself! Edited September 9, 2021 at 10:22 PM by todos Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted September 9, 2021 at 10:20 PM Posted September 9, 2021 at 10:20 PM (edited) + Prière paienne. Now that would be a surprise. The real surprise would be if the solo sax were because she finally decided to do a live performance of "Halfway To Heaven." Granted, it would be better to see her do it with Kenny G (the one on the recording), but I'll take what I can get at this point regarding this song. Edited September 9, 2021 at 10:21 PM by SuperLove4Celine 6 Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted September 9, 2021 at 10:32 PM Posted September 9, 2021 at 10:32 PM There are enough people who could afford those high prices for such „Bad“ seats….. but I guess they are non-Celine fans or have better things to do in November. Maybe before Corona those seats would be sold already. Exited for the news regarding the Show itself!It’s difficult to sell tickets if you can’t travel to USA. Brazil, countries in Europe still can’t go. I’d like too much to go to Las Vegas to opening night, but I won’t buy anything until they communicate we can travel there. Only people from Canada and some other countries can go. 😞 2 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Chantemoi Posted September 9, 2021 at 10:45 PM Posted September 9, 2021 at 10:45 PM (edited) Delete Edited September 9, 2021 at 10:49 PM by Chantemoi Quote
PuraVida Posted September 9, 2021 at 11:13 PM Posted September 9, 2021 at 11:13 PM The real surprise would be if the solo sax were because she finally decided to do a live performance of "Halfway To Heaven." Granted, it would be better to see her do it with Kenny G (the one on the recording), but I'll take what I can get at this point regarding this song. What other songs does she have which have saxophone in the studio track? Halfway To Heaven, I Don't Know//Je Sais Pas, On Traverse Un Miroir, Comme Un Coeur Froid..... any others? Quote
smw Posted September 9, 2021 at 11:18 PM Posted September 9, 2021 at 11:18 PM I think I'd pass out if Celine sang Halfway To Heaven, Je sais pas, Falling Into You, or Priere paienne for this new residency. 7 Quote
luisnicole Posted September 9, 2021 at 11:46 PM Posted September 9, 2021 at 11:46 PM There are so many songs that would love to her sing live but " I want to you need me" and "Then you look at me" . IWTYNM instead of ABM 2 Quote
PuraVida Posted September 9, 2021 at 11:50 PM Posted September 9, 2021 at 11:50 PM I like to think Team Celine is reading the forum and the love for Halfway to Heaven and then her new, competent management decided to change up the set list and call back their sax player the next day 1 Quote
PuraVida Posted September 10, 2021 at 12:22 AM Posted September 10, 2021 at 12:22 AM What ever happened to all the nice people who used to come here so often a while ago? It seems there can't be a serious discussion without having a ton of personal attacks lately. A lot of fans got tired of Team Celine and their management and left over the years. Also a Vegas residency kills fan activity in my opinion. Quote
Celinelife Posted September 10, 2021 at 02:10 AM Posted September 10, 2021 at 02:10 AM Maybe they are doing a brass Medley..I mean they have already done a String, Acoustic, Jazz medley. Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted September 10, 2021 at 02:23 AM Posted September 10, 2021 at 02:23 AM + Prière paienne. Now that would be a surprise. I would urinate myself, truly. 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelinesDIVO5 Posted September 10, 2021 at 02:25 AM Posted September 10, 2021 at 02:25 AM A lot of fans got tired of Team Celine and their management and left over the years. Also a Vegas residency kills fan activity in my opinion. Nooooo…a lot of people left this forum because it’s a complete shít show lol. 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
PuraVida Posted September 10, 2021 at 03:04 AM Posted September 10, 2021 at 03:04 AM Nooooo…a lot of people left this forum because it's a complete shít show lol. If you go back and read old posts and threads, which I have, it's the same arguments happening for years. People upset with Team Celine and people upset with people being upset. People wanted her to release Live In Memphis on DVD many years back, and it was like reading the forum today. Same back and forth, and some of the same users hating on other fans. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 10, 2021 at 03:39 AM Posted September 10, 2021 at 03:39 AM (edited) Or maybe because it’s pandemic and people don’t want to see any complaints, arguments. They have a life. They want peace. They need a break from this situation that were in. And have a vaccine so no variants anymOOOOOOOOOOOOOOre Edited September 10, 2021 at 03:40 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
stone Posted September 10, 2021 at 05:52 AM Posted September 10, 2021 at 05:52 AM I think her singing voice has changed tremendously and they’re trying to find the best songs that suits her current voice. We all know she’s going to lip all the hits that are ballads, so I think she wants to enjoy the songs she gets to sing live. Would completely die if she did Halfway to Heaven and PP… though PP is probably way too high unless she lowers it 2 semitones… Would be a dream to hear her sing Cherche Encore…I officially gave up on TYLAM. 5 Quote
Shaun Posted September 10, 2021 at 06:43 AM Posted September 10, 2021 at 06:43 AM I’ve always wanted to hear “If I Were You” live if we’re throwing in out there, wild, suggestions. 4 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
PuraVida Posted September 10, 2021 at 06:47 AM Posted September 10, 2021 at 06:47 AM I've always wanted to hear "If I Were You" live if we're throwing in out there, wild, suggestions. I just listened to that one recently. That song reminds me of Enya. So different but very nice. For that song, her backing singers would have to be very on point. 1 Quote
sarit_celine Posted September 10, 2021 at 11:10 AM Posted September 10, 2021 at 11:10 AM Just listened to Celine new video about this upcoming tour in Vegas, she always knew how to make fanswant to go and really want to see the show, but the question is how far will be the gap between what she says/promiseto what will really happen actually.I have no idea what she meant with saying, it's a show about starting all over again.It's always nice to see new videos from her, just hearing her. Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
joaofilho Posted September 10, 2021 at 11:14 AM Posted September 10, 2021 at 11:14 AM Just listened to Celine new video about this upcoming tour in Vegas, she always knew how to make fanswant to go and really want to see the show, but the question is how far will be the gap between what she says/promiseto what will really happen actually.I have no idea what she meant with saying, it's a show about starting all over again.It's always nice to see new videos from her, just hearing her. Where? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.