CelineDionFreak Posted September 14, 2021 at 06:33 PM Posted September 14, 2021 at 06:33 PM I guess they’re going to rehearse through the construction! That is if it’s finished enough for her to get on stage. I think it’s a smart move, she can get back into it while they finish. I’m so ready to see this show! 52 days to go! 50 days till I’m on the plane!!! 4 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Nmj Posted September 14, 2021 at 06:40 PM Posted September 14, 2021 at 06:40 PM I guess they’re going to rehearse through the construction! That is if it’s finished enough for her to get on stage. I think it’s a smart move, she can get back into it while they finish. I’m so ready to see this show! 52 days to go! 50 days till I’m on the plane!!! I don’t know how that’s possible. Can’t be safe to be rehearsing in a building that isn’t complete. 1 Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted September 14, 2021 at 06:42 PM Posted September 14, 2021 at 06:42 PM (edited) The ticket prices are going down for opening night. Guess they're having difficulty selling them. Will be interesting to see if they continue to drop as it gets closer or if there will be a sudden increase in demand for tickets when it's closer as people are more certain it won't be postponed. Edited September 14, 2021 at 06:43 PM by couldawouldashoulda Quote
Nmj Posted September 14, 2021 at 06:50 PM Posted September 14, 2021 at 06:50 PM The ticket prices are going down for opening night. Guess they're having difficulty selling them. Will be interesting to see if they continue to drop as it gets closer or if there will be a sudden increase in demand for tickets when it's closer as people are more certain it won't be postponed. When you say lower, by how much lol? A few dollars or a a few hundred dollars? Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted September 14, 2021 at 06:57 PM Posted September 14, 2021 at 06:57 PM When you say lower, by how much lol? A few dollars or a a few hundred dollars? A few hundred. The second row seats going for $2,200 are now $1,700. The side orchestra seats which were over $1,000 are now around $700. Seats in the 5th row center orchestra (for which I paid $1,300) are now going for $975. 2 Quote
ordinary fan Posted September 14, 2021 at 06:59 PM Posted September 14, 2021 at 06:59 PM (edited) I think they are rehearse somewhere else, not at the building right now. i wonder how they would use the technic and all that in a not finished building... Edited September 14, 2021 at 06:59 PM by ordinary fan Quote
Shaun Posted September 14, 2021 at 07:19 PM Posted September 14, 2021 at 07:19 PM A few hundred. The second row seats going for $2,200 are now $1,700. The side orchestra seats which were over $1,000 are now around $700. Seats in the 5th row center orchestra (for which I paid $1,300) are now going for $975. Good. Will maybe make them realise their ludicrous pricing structure isn’t sustainable. 1 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
couldawouldashoulda Posted September 14, 2021 at 07:33 PM Posted September 14, 2021 at 07:33 PM (edited) Good. Will maybe make them realise their ludicrous pricing structure isn't sustainable. Well, remember that opening night is a benefit for Covid Relief so they're obviously going to try to raise as much as they can for that night. I haven't checked out what's going on the other nights. Edited September 14, 2021 at 07:47 PM by couldawouldashoulda 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted September 14, 2021 at 08:16 PM Posted September 14, 2021 at 08:16 PM when do you think we will see Promotion for this show,, I think sometime next Month for sure , maybe mid Oct she will will be EVERYWHERE Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted September 14, 2021 at 08:32 PM Posted September 14, 2021 at 08:32 PM Is it sad I've not gotten to the point that even her just adding the full radio remix version of ANDHC to her new show would make me thrilled? It shouldn't take something like that to make a fan be blown away or overly excited. 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted September 14, 2021 at 09:21 PM Posted September 14, 2021 at 09:21 PM I'll take any re-mix of her's Quote
Nmj Posted September 14, 2021 at 09:25 PM Posted September 14, 2021 at 09:25 PM I'll take any re-mix of her's You’re gonna get RDMH and LCMM in the same form and you’re gonna like it! 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 14, 2021 at 09:30 PM Posted September 14, 2021 at 09:30 PM (edited) I’d love a section similar to the first night of the 2017 tour with misled-treat her like a lady and add either, when the wrong one loves you right, or make you happy I do also think that the radio mix of a new day has come, should now make a come back Edited September 14, 2021 at 09:49 PM by Shamrock_1982 3 Quote
queenofvegas Posted September 14, 2021 at 10:38 PM Posted September 14, 2021 at 10:38 PM I'd love a section similar to the first night of the 2017 tour with misled-treat her like a lady and add either, when the wrong one loves you right, or make you happy I do also think that the radio mix of a new day has come, should now make a come back Same. I hope especially that Misled is included. That song would work perfectly in an upbeat medley if they choose to keep doing that. I never understood why they dropped it in 2017 since it totally fit the vibe there, and it's a genuinely good song 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 14, 2021 at 11:27 PM Posted September 14, 2021 at 11:27 PM (edited) Anyone who lives in Vegas and that wants to work for the theatre they are hiring… for box office, security and guest relations. I always thought ushers were lucky to watch every show for free. Edited September 14, 2021 at 11:27 PM by Nmj 2 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted September 14, 2021 at 11:27 PM Posted September 14, 2021 at 11:27 PM A medley with “Everybody’s Talkin’ My Baby Down” and “When The Wrong One Loves You Right” would make me happy. 1 Quote
remykyes Posted September 15, 2021 at 02:58 AM Posted September 15, 2021 at 02:58 AM Well, remember that opening night is a benefit for Covid Relief so they're obviously going to try to raise as much as they can for that night. I haven't checked out what's going on the other nights. All the other nights beyond opening night are on point with what we're used to seeing price wise at a Celine residency: $55-$95 for Balcony, $125-$155 for Mezzanine, $155-$185 for Rear Orchestra, and $250-$500 for Front Orchestra, not accounting for AXS Premium and VIP Packages. 1 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
ryba Posted September 15, 2021 at 06:51 AM Posted September 15, 2021 at 06:51 AM (edited) What are you guys gonna do when the new Vegas show will be the Courage World Tour with even he exact same visuals, but located in Vegas? Seriously, it wouldn’t surprise me. Edited September 15, 2021 at 06:52 AM by ryba Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 15, 2021 at 06:54 AM Posted September 15, 2021 at 06:54 AM True but at the same time Vegas has to have something different to make people wanna go there to see her. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 15, 2021 at 07:42 AM Posted September 15, 2021 at 07:42 AM What are you guys gonna do when the new Vegas show will be the Courage World Tour with even he exact same visuals, but located in Vegas? Seriously, it wouldn’t surprise me. then, it’s not imaginative but predictable lol Quote
Celinelife Posted September 15, 2021 at 08:34 AM Posted September 15, 2021 at 08:34 AM If they are gonna keep the CWT same then because of production teams refusal of making it new then i don't think they would use the same ways for CWT. But yes, they might use one of the dress for Vegas. Quote
stevo Posted September 15, 2021 at 09:22 AM Posted September 15, 2021 at 09:22 AM (edited) Do we think Celine has spent more time sat down in meetings at a table/over Zoom with her team discussing: a] The new Vegas set list or b] The new Vegas costumes…? Edited September 15, 2021 at 09:23 AM by stevo 1 Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted September 15, 2021 at 11:44 AM Posted September 15, 2021 at 11:44 AM What are you guys gonna do when the new Vegas show will be the Courage World Tour with even he exact same visuals, but located in Vegas? Seriously, it wouldn’t surprise me. Personally, I wouldn’t be upset. For me, it’s about experiencing the energy of that opening night of the theater and Celine’s first time performing in front of an audience for a year and a half. It’s going to be an unforgettable experience, kinda like the Millennium Concert which I was also privileged to attend. I don’t care what she sings that night. I’m there for the experience. BST was just the Vegas show but the experience of that entire day, and the performance itself, was far above just a regular show. 6 Quote
Chantemoi Posted September 15, 2021 at 12:10 PM Posted September 15, 2021 at 12:10 PM (edited) Delete Edited September 15, 2021 at 12:17 PM by Chantemoi Quote
Chantemoi Posted September 15, 2021 at 12:12 PM Posted September 15, 2021 at 12:12 PM (edited) What are you guys gonna do when the new Vegas show will be the Courage World Tour with even he exact same visuals, but located in Vegas? Seriously, it wouldn’t surprise me. None of us get to roll out of bed, throw on the same outfit from yesterday, stumble into work and make $1,000,0000 for doing the absolute bare minimum. Yes, I’m paying for that Céline “experience”, but when the room has changed more than your show it’s a sign the fans are getting ripped off. If we’re calling it show business, then you’ve got to keep your product fresh, competitive and enticing for people to come back. Repeat: if she sings “You’re the Voice” and “Kiss” then I will boo her right off that stage!! If you went to a restaurant and paid $500, you’d expect the food to be fresh and well-presented, right? Or would you say, “I love the Chef’s old menu and the chandeliers in here are so wonderful!” Let’s just hope she has more sense than that, and will follow through on her promise for an “intimate” show Edited September 15, 2021 at 12:16 PM by Chantemoi 4 Quote
Chantemoi Posted September 15, 2021 at 12:15 PM Posted September 15, 2021 at 12:15 PM (edited) Delete Edited September 15, 2021 at 12:16 PM by Chantemoi Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted September 15, 2021 at 12:42 PM Posted September 15, 2021 at 12:42 PM None of us get to roll out of bed, throw on the same outfit from yesterday, stumble into work and make $1,000,0000 for doing the absolute bare minimum. Yes, I'm paying for that Céline "experience", but when the room has changed more than your show it's a sign the fans are getting ripped off. If we're calling it show business, then you've got to keep your product fresh, competitive and enticing for people to come back. Repeat: if she sings "You're the Voice" and "Kiss" then I will boo her right off that stage!! If you went to a restaurant and paid $500, you'd expect the food to be fresh and well-presented, right? Or would you say, "I love the Chef's old menu and the chandeliers in here are so wonderful!" Let's just hope she has more sense than that, and will follow through on her promise for an "intimate" show Actually, yes, I go to the same NYC restaurants for their atmosphere and for what is the exact same menu every time I go. And depending on how much alcohol is consumed, we often pay $300-$350 for it! Some people like the familiar. But I get that some people don't. They want brand new stuff all the time. Celine Dion is not the artist for those people. Quote
queenofvegas Posted September 15, 2021 at 12:47 PM Posted September 15, 2021 at 12:47 PM None of us get to roll out of bed, throw on the same outfit from yesterday, stumble into work and make $1,000,0000 for doing the absolute bare minimum. Yes, I'm paying for that Céline "experience", but when the room has changed more than your show it's a sign the fans are getting ripped off. If we're calling it show business, then you've got to keep your product fresh, competitive and enticing for people to come back. Repeat: if she sings "You're the Voice" and "Kiss" then I will boo her right off that stage!! If you went to a restaurant and paid $500, you'd expect the food to be fresh and well-presented, right? Or would you say, "I love the Chef's old menu and the chandeliers in here are so wonderful!" Let's just hope she has more sense than that, and will follow through on her promise for an "intimate" show Really? That analogy is terrible and you way over-exaggerated things. Celine doesn't simply roll out of bed, nor does she stumble into work. That's honestly just insulting. And the show is designed to please the majority of people, not just the small minority of fans on this forum. 6 Quote
PuraVida Posted September 15, 2021 at 01:07 PM Posted September 15, 2021 at 01:07 PM There is a balance between old and new. And there is a balance between trying to please a random, casual broad audience and your true fans. Celine herself has acknowleged this balance and her desire for new things in various interviews....the problem is it has had trouble translating to her shows at certain times. What's strange is that her first Vegas residency was the one that really strived to be artsy, diverse, and forward thinking. THAT was what drew audiences their in the first place and started this whole journey. I would be SO curious how she would structure and setlist an all-French residency. 1 Quote
Chantemoi Posted September 15, 2021 at 01:21 PM Posted September 15, 2021 at 01:21 PM Really? That analogy is terrible and you way over-exaggerated things. Celine doesn't simply roll out of bed, nor does she stumble into work. That's honestly just insulting. And the show is designed to please the majority of people, not just the small minority of fans on this forum. The idea I was replying to, the notion of her recycling the same exact show and same visuals, is also exaggerated and insulting. But as a solo performer in show business, to do a show that closely resembles your last few shows is equivalent to stumbling out of bed. When Donny Osmond is more creative than your team, something is amiss lol Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.