Jump to content

New Las Vegas residency show!


Recommended Posts

Posted
btw whats everyone going to wear that night> I haven't made up my mind just yet
  • Like 1
Posted

As for rocking the house , I do believe it will be like MARCH 15th show 2011 , we sure did ROCK this place , and also Aug 26th or 27th 2015 we she came back after begin off a yr to take care of Rene/ Hubby ,, I have a feeling its going to be the same thing ,BUT LOUDER ,

August 2015 was amazing!! I had just had a baby in 2011 when she came back so I definitely wasn't there then lol. But my daughter got to come with me in 2019 for her first shows. She's not vaccinated yet so she's staying home in November but I have a feeling the energy for this show is going to be insane!!

 

I haven't decided on an outfit yet. It's November so maybe a pants jumpsuit or something like that?? If I wear a dress, it'll be more of a Fall dress than with short sleeves, etc. Without really knowing how glam, or not glam, this will be I don't think I'm wearing anything too fancy. Nice for sure just not ballgown fancy lol.

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted

Opening night I'm in rear orchestra. At the time, the only tickets showing available were the back 2 rows of front orchestra. And I couldn't justify spending that much for the back of one section when I could pay half the price to be in the front of the section right behind it lol. I'm keeping my eyes peeled...if something else opens up I may upgrade.

 

For Saturday night I'm in front orchestra...I want to say 6 or 7 rows back lol.

 

 

Do you have a single ticket or two? One of mine might became available - I'm not certain. My friend who was supposed to go with me just had a baby and is now panicking with all the money she's spending and is having second thoughts. My husband might go with me but it's doubtful. I've been hoping I can put it up for resale at least if I end up with the extra ticket.

Posted

Where's everyone sitting ?

 

We have two seats front and center of the mezzanine: A 419-420.

We had bought closer seats for the Denver show, which was rescheduled for the end of September (now changed to March), so we didn't want to spend the extra for the premiere. Just to be there will be so amazing!

 

Haven't figured out where we're staying yet.

 

After the last 18 months of pandemic living, I could actually see her opening the show with Love Can Move Mountains. It would be a huge, upbeat of an opener and also get it out of the way at the same time.

 

As for seats, I'm fifth row center orchestra not far from the aisle.

 

Nice - see ya there!

 

Opening night I'm in rear orchestra. At the time, the only tickets showing available were the back 2 rows of front orchestra. And I couldn't justify spending that much for the back of one section when I could pay half the price to be in the front of the section right behind it lol. I'm keeping my eyes peeled...if something else opens up I may upgrade.

 

For Saturday night I'm in front orchestra...I want to say 6 or 7 rows back lol.

 

Fun!

 

As for rocking the house , I do believe it will be like MARCH 15th show 2011 , we sure did ROCK this place , and also Aug 26th or 27th 2015 we she came back after begin off a yr to take care of Rene/ Hubby ,, I have a feeling its going to be the same thing ,BUT LOUDER ,

 

Yes! Surely Celine will rent out a venue for an after show party for her people. Maybe they'll just go out in LV and hit the town!

 

btw whats everyone going to wear that night> I haven't made up my mind just yet

 

I'm gonna wear a suit, I think. I bet some people will be black tie.

Posted
I'll be wearing a suit as well. With it being the theater's opening night, and a benefit for Covid relief, and with the front row currently priced at over $3,000 per ticket, I agree some people will probably go black tie. I'm sure it'll be a blend of different shades of dressy. I'll probably also wear my Celine mask. :)
  • Like 2
Posted

I'll be wearing a suit as well. With it being the theater's opening night, and a benefit for Covid relief, and with the front row currently priced at over $3,000 per ticket, I agree some people will probably go black tie. I'm sure it'll be a blend of different shades of dressy. I'll probably also wear my Celine mask. :)

 

For 3,000 a ticket… Celine should donate you the backwards tux.

  • Like 3
Posted
I think I’m going with a leather jacket, boots, a nice top and snazzy jeans. Not black tie but not casual either!! I’m just so excited!!
  • Like 5

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted (edited)

For real tho, $3000 a ticket is roughly $150 a song, if the setlist is 20 songs, Insane when you put it Perspective!

 

Even if I was a billionaire, it would pay me to pay $150 to hear “love can move mountains “ or RDMH one more time!

Edited by Nmj
  • Like 2
Posted

There are some people in the social medias saying that "why are they making masks compulsory? And there would be so less people there, ugh, they are taking away the entertainment?" No I get it. But do you wanna die? These people they are sounding like uneducated. They think COVID has gone, or just because you are vaccinated you won't get the virus. You still can, and moreover you can still spread the virus even though you are vaccinated. So please, cut that attitude.

 

Not intended on anyone from this forum, it's just my inner thoughts by talking to some people who are planning to go.

Posted (edited)

I'm so jealous of everyone getting excited about the show :(

 

I have my tickets and flight booked, but I'm still not sure if I will be able to attend because of the ludicrous ongoing travel ban from EU tot the US.

The EU is doing MUCH better than the US in terms of both vaccinations and hospitalisations (go figure...maybe there's a correlation...). To the extent that we're actually easing measures, despite Delta.

Meanwhile an unvaccinated American can come to the EU, but a vaccinated EU citizen can't come to the US?

And what's even more ridiculous:

If I travel to Mexico or Turkey (with much higher case rates than my country) and stay there for 14 days, I can then travel onto the US?

Make it make sense.

Edited by Dancing_Queen
  • Like 1
Posted

For real tho, $3000 a ticket is roughly $150 a song, if the setlist is 20 songs, Insane when you put it Perspective!

 

Even if I was a billionaire, it would pay me to pay $150 to hear “love can move mountains “ or RDMH one more time!

 

 

Well, remember that opening night is a benefit for Covid relief. Prices for her other dates aren’t that high. I just checked and the 3,000+ seats are gone. Now there’s second row for 2000+.

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

 

Do you have a single ticket or two? One of mine might became available - I'm not certain. My friend who was supposed to go with me just had a baby and is now panicking with all the money she's spending and is having second thoughts. My husband might go with me but it's doubtful. I've been hoping I can put it up for resale at least if I end up with the extra ticket.

Single ticket. Pending how much you paid I might be interested in the second if your friend can't go.

  • Like 1

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted

I'm so jealous of everyone getting excited about the show :(

 

I have my tickets and flight booked, but I'm still not sure if I will be able to attend because of the ludicrous ongoing travel ban from EU tot the US.

The EU is doing MUCH better than the US in terms of both vaccinations and hospitalisations (go figure...maybe there's a correlation...). To the extent that we're actually easing measures, despite Delta.

Meanwhile an unvaccinated American can come to the EU, but a vaccinated EU citizen can't come to the US?

And what's even more ridiculous:

If I travel to Mexico or Turkey (with much higher case rates than my country) and stay there for 14 days, I can then travel onto the US?

Make it make sense.

We're having a huge surge because of all the unvaccinated people. We're trying to keep it under control. They're the reason why the borders are closed. I wish more countries would require proof of vaccination...that might help the problem here.

 

As far as how to get here...I don't really know what to advise there. One country might be ok right now but give it time, more borders will close. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Mexico border closed soon (all the unvaxxed are blaming illegal immigrants rather than themselves....). It might be easier to try and sell the ticket.

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted (edited)

 

We're having a huge surge because of all the unvaccinated people. We're trying to keep it under control. They're the reason why the borders are closed. I wish more countries would require proof of vaccination...that might help the problem here.

 

As far as how to get here...I don't really know what to advise there. One country might be ok right now but give it time, more borders will close. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Mexico border closed soon (all the unvaxxed are blaming illegal immigrants rather than

themselves....). It might be easier to try and sell the ticket.

 

 

Here we go again

The unvaccinated is also the illegal immigrants if you want to go there

 

I will continue to fight for my right and my choice to not be vaccinated

What you will not do is blame me or anyone not vaccinated as super spreaders

 

There isn’t any evidence to your point

Prove it if you have it otherwise keep the conversation on celine not your opinion or views about world politics and whatever virus is out there

 

The past year has made people fear a virus that has over 99% rate to recover

I’ve been exposed to the virus and am now immune to it

Ask yourself why the media or other sources don’t want the truth about your own immunity?

They don’t want people to test their own immunity to show they have greater chances to be safe than the vaccination

The vaccine is a drug

My immune system is my bodies natural means and I will fight to keep it

You may reply with a snarky reply but doesn’t mean I will need to reply or agree to your response

So if I don’t reply doesn’t mean you won

Edited by tim123
Posted

 

We're having a huge surge because of all the unvaccinated people. We're trying to keep it under control. They're the reason why the borders are closed. I wish more countries would require proof of vaccination...that might help the problem here.

 

As far as how to get here...I don't really know what to advise there. One country might be ok right now but give it time, more borders will close. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Mexico border closed soon (all the unvaxxed are blaming illegal immigrants rather than themselves....). It might be easier to try and sell the ticket.

 

There's absolutely no scientific reason to keep borders closed to vaccinated travelers. Even Fauci said so recently. They're just giving priority to perception over science...

 

But I'm not giving up hope quite yet (some articles are saying there might be a limited re-opening of the borders to vaccinated travelers around Labour Day). If not, I'll try to get the refund for unvaccinated concert goers.

Posted

 

 

 

Here we go again

The unvaccinated is also the illegal immigrants if you want to go there

 

I will continue to fight for my right and my choice to not be vaccinated

What you will not do is blame me or anyone not vaccinated as super spreaders

 

There isn’t any evidence to your point

Prove it if you have it otherwise keep the conversation on celine not your opinion or views about world politics and whatever virus is out there

 

The past year has made people fear a virus that has over 99% rate to recover

I’ve been exposed to the virus and am now immune to it

Ask yourself why the media or other sources don’t want the truth about your own immunity?

They don’t want people to test their own immunity to show they have greater chances to be safe than the vaccination

The vaccine is a drug

My immune system is my bodies natural means and I will fight to keep it

You may reply with a snarky reply but doesn’t mean I will need to reply or agree to your response

So if I don’t reply doesn’t mean you won

 

‘otherwise keep the conversation on celine not your opinion or views about world politics and whatever virus is out there’

 

... meanwhile in every post you’ve made in this thread after your seemingly years long absence from contributing, you’ve never once mentioned Celine or this new show... you’ve literally only discussed the vaccine, covid and world politics lol. Those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

  • Like 4
Posted (edited)

I wonder when resale tickets will become available for opening night? It seems like they’ve popped up for all the other nights.

 

Or does the fact that this is a benefit show have something to do with no resale tickets?

 

Edited by smw
Posted

I wonder when resale tickets will become available for opening night? It seems like they've popped up for all the other nights.

 

Or does the fact that this is a benefit show have something to do with no resale tickets?

 

Possibly. Any "unclaimed tickets" may end being given away to Resorts World big wigs, friends and family and the like.

 

Tonight is the NYC Homecoming Concert in Central Park. For a month, they've had roughly 100 seats on sale for $4,950. (The majority are free, general admission, standing room only tickets.) I've been watching them all week to see if they'd come down in price. They haven't. Instead, they've just started disappearing today and I know people aren't suddenly buying $5,000 tickets...they're just giving away unsold seats to "VIPs." <eye roll>

Posted
I wonder also if she will be givin interviews before the show, just like she did for the Opener back in 2011, where everyone could watch the Live stream , or when she did Montreal shows from 2016 after the show, with all the press there ,,or do you think she will be doing them before then like a week out or so, like she did with the Courage Tour I could imagine her do that type of thing, ,Just get them all out the way first hand
  • Like 2
Posted
Does anyone know if you got the Commemorative ticket do you pick it up at will call or do the mail it to you? How does that work
Posted

I wonder also if she will be givin interviews before the show, just like she did for the Opener back in 2011, where everyone could watch the Live stream , or when she did Montreal shows from 2016 after the show, with all the press there ,,or do you think she will be doing them before then like a week out or so, like she did with the Courage Tour I could imagine her do that type of thing, ,Just get them all out the way first hand

 

I’m gonna guess, she won’t do a presser this time because her engagements are much smaller this time. Less pressure to sell out because the demand is higher than the supply. As of right now, in order to see Celine in Vegas anytime soon you have a few weeks in November to choose from and then again in January for a few shows. That could possibly be it for awhile because of the courage dates that still need to happen.

 

For the most part back in the day with “A New Day…” and “Celine # 1” ( I call it Celine#1, since the team is so uncreative they just name the show her first name twice, lol) you could plan a Vegas trip and then Celine so would most likely be there when you were ready to go there… now it’s seems you have to plan around Celine to catch the show, this upcoming year she’s booked (so far) 2 months out of 12.

Posted

 

 

There's absolutely no scientific reason to keep borders closed to vaccinated travelers. Even Fauci said so recently. They're just giving priority to perception over science...

 

But I'm not giving up hope quite yet (some articles are saying there might be a limited re-opening of the borders to vaccinated travelers around Labour Day). If not, I'll try to get the refund for unvaccinated concert goers.

Oh I agree with you there. It's a shame how many people here aren't taking it seriously. But at the same time, it seems a lot of people are coming around. At Amy rate, I really hope you can come up with a plan to get there!!

  • Like 1

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted

Does anyone know if you got the Commemorative ticket do you pick it up at will call or do the mail it to you? How does that work

Not 100% sure there. With the tour I'm pretty sure they mailed those. But in 2019, those were picked up at the box office. Does it say online anywhere?

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted

Does anyone know if you got the Commemorative ticket do you pick it up at will call or do the mail it to you? How does that work

 

According to the AXS website during checkout for Celine tickets:

 

Traditional paper tickets are a thing of the past here in Vegas, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a keepsake memory of your visit to The Theatre at Resorts World Las Vegas to see Celine Dion. Be sure to add a commemorative ticket to your cart.

 

PLEASE NOTE: Commemorative tickets are not valid for entry in to the venue; your event ticket will be delivered via your AXS Mobile ID. Your commemorative ticket will be mailed to you after your event. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. Commemorative tickets will be sent to the billing address used for your purchase. All international orders, including Canada and Mexico, will be held for pick up at the box office the night of your event. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be permitted.

  • Like 1

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted (edited)

Have you guys watched Paquiao and Ugas boxing fight in T-Mobile Arena? The arena was full. I don't know what's the protocol there but WOW!

 

So, this proves that even though there are variants. The Show Must Go On.

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 1
Posted
I am going to sell my tickets for opening night if anyone is interested. 2 tickets 6th row, front orchestra. I just lost my cousin to Covid at only 38. Unfortunately she was around people who lied about being vaccinated and also had bad asthma. I too am finding out how many have lied to me pretending to be vaccinated. So people suck, I’m skipping Vegas out of respect to my cousin, and wish everyone a safe and fun trip. DM me if you’re interested in the tix!
  • Like 2
Posted

Have you guys watched Paquiao and Ugas boxing fight in T-Mobile Arena? The arena was full. I don't know what's the protocol there but WOW!

 

So, this proves that even though there are variants. The Show Must Go On.

That's why we are getting "variants".😌

  • Like 1
Posted

I am going to sell my tickets for opening night if anyone is interested. 2 tickets 6th row, front orchestra. I just lost my cousin to Covid at only 38. Unfortunately she was around people who lied about being vaccinated and also had bad asthma. I too am finding out how many have lied to me pretending to be vaccinated. So people suck, I’m skipping Vegas out of respect to my cousin, and wish everyone a safe and fun trip. DM me if you’re interested in the tix!

 

I'm so sorry for your loss. People that are that inconsiderate that they'll lie and don't care about putting others at risk are disgusting.

 

  • Like 4
Posted (edited)

I am going to sell my tickets for opening night if anyone is interested. 2 tickets 6th row, front orchestra. I just lost my cousin to Covid at only 38. Unfortunately she was around people who lied about being vaccinated and also had bad asthma. I too am finding out how many have lied to me pretending to be vaccinated. So people suck, I’m skipping Vegas out of respect to my cousin, and wish everyone a safe and fun trip. DM me if you’re interested in the tix!

 

That’s terrible! I’m so sorry for your loss, and also that their friends lied. It’s unfortunate how many people are learning the hard way that this is serious — it’s not over, and it’s perhaps only just begun.

 

I’m also sorry you have to give up your tickets, but it’s totally understandable. I can only imagine how much an experience like that would make me want to not be in a crowd of people for a very, very long time.

Edited by Chantemoi
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...