ordinary fan Posted August 18, 2021 at 10:17 AM Posted August 18, 2021 at 10:17 AM 1. WDMHBN2. I Drove All Night3. That's The Way It Is4. Misled5. Power of Love6. Beauty and the Beast7. When I Need You8. All By Myself9. Treat Her Like A Lady10. I'm Alive11. To Love You More12. I Love You13. LCMM14. Flying On My Own15. Courage16. IACBTMN17. Tell Him18. PQTME19. Because You Loved Me20. My Heart Will Go On What do you all think of this setlist for the new show? Would you change anything?Good balanced and realistic. But I personally would love to have LMBTL, ashes and ANDHC remix in the show too and of course superwoman Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted August 18, 2021 at 06:15 PM Posted August 18, 2021 at 06:15 PM For those of you going, where are you booking your hotel accommodations? The price as Resorts World has gone down about 100$, but it is around 345$ a night. La vache! 3 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
PuraVida Posted August 18, 2021 at 07:16 PM Posted August 18, 2021 at 07:16 PM (edited) Good balanced and realistic. But I personally would love to have LMBTL, ashes and ANDHC remix in the show too and of course superwoman Yes, those are the major ones missing. But if you were trying to have other sleeper hits, surprises, your favourites, maybe less realistic ones, what would they be? Maybe some of her more upbeat songs? Edited August 18, 2021 at 07:17 PM by PuraVida Quote
ordinary fan Posted August 18, 2021 at 07:28 PM Posted August 18, 2021 at 07:28 PM (edited) Yes, those are the major ones missing. But if you were trying to have other sleeper hits, surprises, your favourites, maybe less realistic ones, what would they be? Maybe some of her more upbeat songs?I would love I feel too much, lovin proof, somebody loves somebody, unfinished songs, make you happy, your light, when the wrong one loves you right, ten days, faith, coulda woulda shoulda, little bit of love, did you give enough love, one heart, just a little bit of love etc for upbeat songs Edited August 18, 2021 at 07:31 PM by ordinary fan 1 Quote
PuraVida Posted August 18, 2021 at 07:34 PM Posted August 18, 2021 at 07:34 PM I would love I feel too much, lovin proof, somebody loves somebody, unfinished songs, make you happy, your light, when the wrong one loves you right, ten days, faith, coulda woulda shoulda, little bit of love, did you give enough love, one heart, just a little bit of love etc for upbeat songs Good choices! I would love if she did "I Feel Too Much" and took it very seriously i.e. singing it just like the album version without any moderations changing any chorus/verses. Quote
PuraVida Posted August 18, 2021 at 08:40 PM Posted August 18, 2021 at 08:40 PM Good balanced and realistic. But I personally would love to have LMBTL, ashes and ANDHC remix in the show too and of course superwoman Which ANDHC remix? Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted August 18, 2021 at 08:45 PM Posted August 18, 2021 at 08:45 PM For those of you going, where are you booking your hotel accommodations? The price as Resorts World has gone down about 100$, but it is around 345$ a night. La vache! I joined their loyalty reward program - it was free - I think it's called "genting rewards" or something like that. Because of that, they sent me an email last week with an offer of 50% off a room. You might try it if you're going this fall/winter. 4 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted August 18, 2021 at 09:08 PM Posted August 18, 2021 at 09:08 PM (edited) As COVID-19 cases mount, province cancels Quebec City 'test concerts' The Quebec government has cancelled a plan to hold " test concerts " next month. Quebec City planned to host post-pandemic concerts organized by researchers at Université Laval. One would have been held outdoors, with about 20,000 in the audience, and another indoors, with about 5,000. The government-funded concerts would have been a step toward evaluating whether it's safe to have large concerts now that most of the population has been vaccinated against COVID-19. But "with a fourth wave gaining momentum and the ever-increasing threat of the Delta variant, the conditions are no longer in place to continue the test event project," Tourism Minister Caroline Proulx said in a statement. "By taking the decision now to put an end to it, we are acting responsibly to protect the health of the population and to manage public finances effectively. We will continue to work with our festival and event promoters and public health to ensure a safe revival of event activity in Quebec."https://www.msn.com/...th about 5,000. These two concerts were supposed to be for fully vaccinated people, if I recall correctly, and wearing masks was mandatory (at least for the indoor concert), but the two concerts ended up being cancelled by the provincial government of Quebec anyway. With the Delta variant rising everywhere in the world, I highly doubt in November that indoor shows in the U.S. will be allowed. If I'm not wrong, I believe the theater at Resort World has a capacity of 5,000 people but will seat only 3,500 (which is still a lot of people), plus wearing a mask during the shows isn't even mandatory according to AEG, only ''strongly encouraged'', this is not a safe environment for a singer like Celine, especially considering she's over 50 and has asthma. Edited August 18, 2021 at 09:12 PM by GoldenLeaf Quote
ordinary fan Posted August 18, 2021 at 09:20 PM Posted August 18, 2021 at 09:20 PM Which ANDHC remix?The general known radio remix version Quote
PuraVida Posted August 18, 2021 at 10:36 PM Posted August 18, 2021 at 10:36 PM The general known radio remix version Would you rather hear Dreaming Of You or Just A Little Bit Of Love live? 1 Quote
ehild Posted August 19, 2021 at 12:03 AM Posted August 19, 2021 at 12:03 AM https://www.msn.com/...th about 5,000. These two concerts were supposed to be for fully vaccinated people, if I recall correctly, and wearing masks was mandatory (at least for the indoor concert), but the two concerts ended up being cancelled by the provincial government of Quebec anyway. With the Delta variant rising everywhere in the world, I highly doubt in November that indoor shows in the U.S. will be allowed. If I'm not wrong, I believe the theater at Resort World has a capacity of 5,000 people but will seat only 3,500 (which is still a lot of people), plus wearing a mask during the shows isn't even mandatory according to AEG, only ''strongly encouraged'', this is not a safe environment for a singer like Celine, especially considering she's over 50 and has asthma.US is waaayyy different from Canada. Have you seen the $#*! show that's going on here?? Lol Not saying it can't/won't happen but unless we actually shut everything down country-wide, I highly doubt concerts in Vegas will be canceled. Especially when several are already up and running. Proof of vaccinations and masks, yes, but I'd be really surprised if it's actually canceled. 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted August 19, 2021 at 12:05 AM Posted August 19, 2021 at 12:05 AM For those of you going, where are you booking your hotel accommodations? The price as Resorts World has gone down about 100$, but it is around 345$ a night. La vache! I joined their loyalty reward program - it was free - I think it's called "genting rewards" or something like that. Because of that, they sent me an email last week with an offer of 50% off a room. You might try it if you're going this fall/winter.I've been watching the rates and I've seen them as low as $250 at Hilton RW that weekend. I'm just glad they're coming back down to reality a bit more. They can't sustain those rates long-term I don't think. 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
couldawouldashoulda Posted August 19, 2021 at 12:25 AM Posted August 19, 2021 at 12:25 AM I've been watching the rates and I've seen them as low as $250 at Hilton RW that weekend. I'm just glad they're coming back down to reality a bit more. They can't sustain those rates long-term I don't think. Agreed. Especially as the Delta and Lambda variants seem to be giving people pause when it comes to traveling again. I know I've become more uncomfortable with the thought of going to Vegas. But it's still 3 months away...anything could happen, either way, before then. I was originally going to take the red-eye home as I was trying to spend as little as possible for the Vegas trip but, when they gave me the 50% off offer, I grabbed it. That made the rate definitely reasonable! (And American Airlines had changed my return flight which meant I could also change it at no cost to me since they'd done so without consulting me. It was a win-win!) 3 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 19, 2021 at 04:12 AM Posted August 19, 2021 at 04:12 AM Would you rather hear Dreaming Of You or Just A Little Bit Of Love live? Even though it’s technically a cover, my vote would easily be “Just A Little Bit Of Love.” 1 Quote
Nmj Posted August 19, 2021 at 04:21 AM Posted August 19, 2021 at 04:21 AM (edited) Even though it’s technically a cover, my vote would easily be “Just A Little Bit Of Love.” I have to go opposite and say “Dreamin’ of You”….. I love it!I can see her making “just a little bit of love” into LCMM 2.0 a scream fest of random adlibs. Edited August 19, 2021 at 04:22 AM by Nmj Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 19, 2021 at 04:25 AM Posted August 19, 2021 at 04:25 AM I have to go opposite and say “Dreamin’ of You”….. I love it!I can see her making “just a little bit of love” into LCMM 2.0 a scream fest of random adlibs. Probably, but i think JALBOL would transition better to the stage more so than DOY. I feel DOY would just fall flat and wind up getting axed after a week. 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted August 19, 2021 at 10:59 AM Posted August 19, 2021 at 10:59 AM I joined their loyalty reward program - it was free - I think it's called "genting rewards" or something like that. Because of that, they sent me an email last week with an offer of 50% off a room. You might try it if you're going this fall/winter.Thanks for that advice! 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
ordinary fan Posted August 19, 2021 at 03:54 PM Posted August 19, 2021 at 03:54 PM Probably, but i think JALBOL would transition better to the stage more so than DOY. I feel DOY would just fall flat and wind up getting axed after a week.If she would change it for LCMM I'm all in, this song had it's time to shine on stage 100000000x. Rest it for a time and go with JALBOL for a few years Quote
ehild Posted August 19, 2021 at 06:18 PM Posted August 19, 2021 at 06:18 PM New post!https://www.facebook.com/100044469998138/posts/403490347809962/ 6 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
nuts2you Posted August 19, 2021 at 08:02 PM Posted August 19, 2021 at 08:02 PM New post!https://www.facebook...03490347809962/ something tells me that this photo shoot is either for a Commemorative tickets , or for the Program book, or could be for the poster that hangs outside the theathe Quote
nuts2you Posted August 19, 2021 at 08:08 PM Posted August 19, 2021 at 08:08 PM (edited) US is waaayyy different from Canada. Have you seen the $#*! show that's going on here?? Lol Not saying it can't/won't happen but unless we actually shut everything down country-wide, I highly doubt concerts in Vegas will be canceled. Especially when several are already up and running. Proof of vaccinations and masks, yes, but I'd be really surprised if it's actually canceled. I keep telling my co-workers the same thing its no going to happen unless a shut down of every thing ,, just look at Broadway shows , and some Vegas shows are still going on,, but anyway , I keep telling them I see them at the airport with my bags packed ready to go Edited August 19, 2021 at 08:09 PM by nuts2you 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 19, 2021 at 08:13 PM Posted August 19, 2021 at 08:13 PM when do you all think the Promotional stuff will start rounding out , Like mag, Tv interviews, newspapers so on, Quote
nuts2you Posted August 19, 2021 at 08:17 PM Posted August 19, 2021 at 08:17 PM I also think we should have a fan Meetup ,like dinner/Drinks before/after the show even if for just to say Hello, I'm so and so from the Forum Suggestions welcome 3 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 19, 2021 at 08:25 PM Posted August 19, 2021 at 08:25 PM Here are some latest pictures of the place 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 19, 2021 at 09:28 PM Posted August 19, 2021 at 09:28 PM Hey, Denise is back! Yay!New post!https://www.facebook...03490347809962/ 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
ehild Posted August 19, 2021 at 10:22 PM Posted August 19, 2021 at 10:22 PM something tells me that this photo shoot is either for a Commemorative tickets , or for the Program book, or could be for the poster that hangs outside the theatheI think so too...probably a mix of both. It's already been used on the billboard outside so I could also see it being used inside too. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
maki_Dion-er Posted August 19, 2021 at 10:31 PM Posted August 19, 2021 at 10:31 PM Am I the only one that finds Denise photos of Celine bland? Quote
ehild Posted August 19, 2021 at 10:56 PM Posted August 19, 2021 at 10:56 PM Here are some latest pictures of the placeDefinitely a good bit left to go construction wise. But looks pretty awesome so far. Aside from the initial theater shot it'd be nice to know what else I'm looking at lol. I have to admit it's exciting to be one of the first one's to see this theater!! Idk how many pre-opening sneak-peek shots we'll get...it might be opening night before we all get to see it in full. 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Nmj Posted August 19, 2021 at 11:24 PM Posted August 19, 2021 at 11:24 PM Definitely a good bit left to go construction wise. But looks pretty awesome so far. Aside from the initial theater shot it'd be nice to know what else I'm looking at lol. I have to admit it's exciting to be one of the first one's to see this theater!! Idk how many pre-opening sneak-peek shots we'll get...it might be opening night before we all get to see it in full.m Vegas is known to be fast but they definitely seem a ways off from it being complete. Which is crazy to me! We nearly in September now which is 2 months away from the launch of “Celine”…and they ain’t done yet and where will the time for rehearsals be? The show opens November 5, I would hope by October 5th they would be able to get some in theatre rehearsals in. Quote
nuts2you Posted August 19, 2021 at 11:49 PM Posted August 19, 2021 at 11:49 PM Definitely a good bit left to go construction wise. But looks pretty awesome so far. Aside from the initial theater shot it'd be nice to know what else I'm looking at lol. I have to admit it's exciting to be one of the first one's to see this theater!! Idk how many pre-opening sneak-peek shots we'll get...it might be opening night before we all get to see it in full. it kinda of reminds me of CP from AND behind the scenes ,where is watching the dancers rehearsal Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.