CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 13, 2021 at 03:54 PM Posted August 13, 2021 at 03:54 PM some people here should work at CNN to spread the terror you can stay healthy if you have a healthy life, eating vegetables, fruits doing exercise, and breath natural air besides there is life behind covid, there are people dying from other diseases i know a lot of people dying from this freaking vaccine I’ve known a lot more people who have died from the virus. And the virus does not care how healthy your body is. My young, vital, fitness freak cousin died from the virus. The adverse effects of the vaccine are much more rare. Fruits and vegetables are not going to protect your lungs and keep you from ending up on a ventilator. 7 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 13, 2021 at 04:11 PM Posted August 13, 2021 at 04:11 PM For sure all who bought the tickets were already vaccinated.. it should be Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
ehild Posted August 13, 2021 at 05:43 PM Posted August 13, 2021 at 05:43 PM some people here should work at CNN to spread the terror you can stay healthy if you have a healthy life, eating vegetables, fruits doing exercise, and breath natural air besides there is life behind covid, there are people dying from other diseases i know a lot of people dying from this freaking vaccineHealthy lifestyle is one piece of the puzzle. You're correct there. However Covid is a different beast altogether. To clarify: you personally know people dying from the vaccine? Or you've heard people you know talking about dying from it? Because that's another fear tactic floating around social media and Fox News. As is a bunch of other fear-based theories. I personally have had the vaccine. And so has my entire family. No reactions or deaths here. Most reactions, especially that severe of a reaction, is actually quite rare compared to how many have actually received the vaccine. 4 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
couldawouldashoulda Posted August 13, 2021 at 06:26 PM Posted August 13, 2021 at 06:26 PM Healthy lifestyle is one piece of the puzzle. You're correct there. However Covid is a different beast altogether. To clarify: you personally know people dying from the vaccine? Or you've heard people you know talking about dying from it? Because that's another fear tactic floating around social media and Fox News. As is a bunch of other fear-based theories. I personally have had the vaccine. And so has my entire family. No reactions or deaths here. Most reactions, especially that severe of a reaction, is actually quite rare compared to how many have actually received the vaccine. Exactly! Just like it's quite rare for what they're calling "breakthrough cases" where someone who is vaccinated contracts Covid. Right now it stands at less than 6% with deaths being less than 5%. As opposed to the 68% deaths for the unvaccinated. Asking for proof of vaccination for the audience is a smart move on AEG's part. Broadway is making the same demands. Live Nation as well for their venues. So we all give this a try for a few months and see how things go. The more the unvaccinated find they aren't allowed to do certain things, the more they'll become vaccinated without a federal mandate which would just have them railing about the government. Now they can rail about private companies - who have every right to set whatever policy they want - and be excluded until they wisen up and take the vaccination. As mentioned above, there are exceptions for people who have medical conditions which keep them from getting vaccinated. Bring on November 5th!! Less than 3 months away!! 3 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted August 13, 2021 at 06:50 PM Posted August 13, 2021 at 06:50 PM (edited) I bet there's gonna be a bunch of non-vaccinated people attending the shows with faked COVID-19 vaccin proof. Could be problematic for Céline considering she will be maskless. Edited August 13, 2021 at 06:51 PM by GoldenLeaf Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted August 13, 2021 at 06:54 PM Posted August 13, 2021 at 06:54 PM I bet there's gonna be a bunch of non-vaccinated people attending the shows with faked COVID-19 vaccin proof. Could be problematic for Céline considering she will be maskless. And those people should feel ashamed of themselves. Yes, people like that exist. They’re horrible humans and give our entire species a bad name. 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 13, 2021 at 07:06 PM Posted August 13, 2021 at 07:06 PM It’s nice to see who the anti-masker, anti-vaxxer, Trump-leaning, MAGA, QAnon idiots are on this board. They eventually show their true colors. 2 Quote
ehild Posted August 13, 2021 at 07:54 PM Posted August 13, 2021 at 07:54 PM I bet there's gonna be a bunch of non-vaccinated people attending the shows with faked COVID-19 vaccin proof. Could be problematic for Céline considering she will be maskless. And those people should feel ashamed of themselves. Yes, people like that exist. They’re horrible humans and give our entire species a bad name.That's copying and using a federal logo without permission and is considered a federal offense. It carries a fine up to $5,000 and up to 5-years in prison. The times being what they are, I'm sure a federal prosecutor would love to set some examples lol. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kxan.com/news/fbi-warns-about-penalties-for-making-using-fake-covid-19-vaccination-cards/amp/ 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
PuraVida Posted August 13, 2021 at 08:56 PM Posted August 13, 2021 at 08:56 PM It's nice to see who the anti-masker, anti-vaxxer, Trump-leaning, MAGA, QAnon idiots are on this board. They eventually show their true colors. There are anti-vaxxers on both sides of the political spectrum, sadly. QAnon people would not be longtime members of this forum since they sincerely believe Celine is an integral piece of a global satanic cabal. Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 13, 2021 at 09:20 PM Posted August 13, 2021 at 09:20 PM (edited) Delete Edited August 13, 2021 at 09:20 PM by CelinesDIVO5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Popular Post Chantemoi Posted August 13, 2021 at 10:00 PM Popular Post Posted August 13, 2021 at 10:00 PM (edited) some people here should work at CNN to spread the terror you can stay healthy if you have a healthy life, eating vegetables, fruits doing exercise, and breath natural air besides there is life behind covid, there are people dying from other diseases i know a lot of people dying from this freaking vaccine I’m assuming you’re not a doctor or medical expert. Neither am I, but I’m technically considered a “medical professional” because I work at a mortuary, where we regularly deal with Covid+ bodies and we serve their (possibly infected) family members to arrange funeral services. Our business has handled roughly 50-75 cases in the past year (though hardly any since the vaccine was made available to the most vulnerable) where the virus was the leading factor or a contributing factor to the decedent’s death. How many deaths related to the vaccine? ZERO. While that is just my personal experience, I have every reason to believe deaths from the vaccine as so low, they’ve got to be a fraction of 1%. Your comment about is diet and fitness being an important part of general immunity is *generally* true. But it wasn’t enough to save the life of my friend’s (unvaccinated) wife, who died earlier this summer at 28 years old. She was an otherwise healthy, active, smart, beautiful, young woman. Was she an exception to the norm? Probably. But if you’re claiming that more people are dying from being fully vaccinated than from the virus itself, you are completely wrong. If at all, it is another rare exception. So quit spreading nonsense based on hearsay or outright lies. It has no place in this forum!! Only time will tell if a return to indoor activities leads to a future rise in Delta variant infections/deaths, but I sure hope it won’t. In any case, it can’t hurt to take precautions to avoid the most severe side affects of the disease, as we saw last year and early this year how overwhelmed hospitals were dealing with Covid+ patients. I’m not angry or shocked that proof of vaccination is being required. If you’ve paid any attention to the news in the past year, the writing has been on the wall. Personally, I got the vaxx, not because I feel vulnerable or scared, but solely because I want to be able to travel and attend large-scale events ASAP like Céline’s opening weekend at Resorts World (which is, incidentally, the topic of this thread). Selfish, I know, but I’m just being honest. If anyone out there wants to attend such events in the next year, you will have to get vaccinated. Otherwise, no one wants to hear you complaining about it here. You have a choice in the matter - even if you can’t see it. Edited August 13, 2021 at 10:02 PM by Chantemoi 11 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 13, 2021 at 11:11 PM Posted August 13, 2021 at 11:11 PM I’m assuming you’re not a doctor or medical expert. Neither am I, but I’m technically considered a “medical professional” because I work at a mortuary, where we regularly deal with Covid+ bodies and we serve their (possibly infected) family members to arrange funeral services. Our business has handled roughly 50-75 cases in the past year (though hardly any since the vaccine was made available to the most vulnerable) where the virus was the leading factor or a contributing factor to the decedent’s death. How many deaths related to the vaccine? ZERO. While that is just my personal experience, I have every reason to believe deaths from the vaccine as so low, they’ve got to be a fraction of 1%. Your comment about is diet and fitness being an important part of general immunity is *generally* true. But it wasn’t enough to save the life of my friend’s (unvaccinated) wife, who died earlier this summer at 28 years old. She was an otherwise healthy, active, smart, beautiful, young woman. Was she an exception to the norm? Probably. But if you’re claiming that more people are dying from being fully vaccinated than from the virus itself, you are completely wrong. If at all, it is another rare exception. So quit spreading nonsense based on hearsay or outright lies. It has no place in this forum!! Only time will tell if a return to indoor activities leads to a future rise in Delta variant infections/deaths, but I sure hope it won’t. In any case, it can’t hurt to take precautions to avoid the most severe side affects of the disease, as we saw last year and early this year how overwhelmed hospitals were dealing with Covid+ patients. I’m not angry or shocked that proof of vaccination is being required. If you’ve paid any attention to the news in the past year, the writing has been on the wall. Personally, I got the vaxx, not because I feel vulnerable or scared, but solely because I want to be able to travel and attend large-scale events ASAP like Céline’s opening weekend at Resorts World (which is, incidentally, the topic of this thread). Selfish, I know, but I’m just being honest. If anyone out there wants to attend such events in the next year, you will have to get vaccinated. Otherwise, no one wants to hear you complaining about it here. You have a choice in the matter - even if you can’t see it. I wish I could “like” your post a billion times. 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 14, 2021 at 12:12 AM Posted August 14, 2021 at 12:12 AM I’m assuming you’re not a doctor or medical expert. Neither am I, but I’m technically considered a “medical professional” because I work at a mortuary, where we regularly deal with Covid+ bodies and we serve their (possibly infected) family members to arrange funeral services. Our business has handled roughly 50-75 cases in the past year (though hardly any since the vaccine was made available to the most vulnerable) where the virus was the leading factor or a contributing factor to the decedent’s death. How many deaths related to the vaccine? ZERO. While that is just my personal experience, I have every reason to believe deaths from the vaccine as so low, they’ve got to be a fraction of 1%. Your comment about is diet and fitness being an important part of general immunity is *generally* true. But it wasn’t enough to save the life of my friend’s (unvaccinated) wife, who died earlier this summer at 28 years old. She was an otherwise healthy, active, smart, beautiful, young woman. Was she an exception to the norm? Probably. But if you’re claiming that more people are dying from being fully vaccinated than from the virus itself, you are completely wrong. If at all, it is another rare exception. So quit spreading nonsense based on hearsay or outright lies. It has no place in this forum!! Only time will tell if a return to indoor activities leads to a future rise in Delta variant infections/deaths, but I sure hope it won’t. In any case, it can’t hurt to take precautions to avoid the most severe side affects of the disease, as we saw last year and early this year how overwhelmed hospitals were dealing with Covid+ patients. I’m not angry or shocked that proof of vaccination is being required. If you’ve paid any attention to the news in the past year, the writing has been on the wall. Personally, I got the vaxx, not because I feel vulnerable or scared, but solely because I want to be able to travel and attend large-scale events ASAP like Céline’s opening weekend at Resorts World (which is, incidentally, the topic of this thread). Selfish, I know, but I’m just being honest. If anyone out there wants to attend such events in the next year, you will have to get vaccinated. Otherwise, no one wants to hear you complaining about it here. You have a choice in the matter - even if you can’t see it. This…was just so sexy. LOL I’m actually hot. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Xpresso Posted August 14, 2021 at 12:14 AM Posted August 14, 2021 at 12:14 AM This…was just so sexy. LOL I'm actually hot.We sure have different concepts of what sexy is! Quote
Nmj Posted August 14, 2021 at 12:41 AM Posted August 14, 2021 at 12:41 AM I’m not an anti vaccine person, however I don’t care even if “writing was on the wall”, the fact is… that when these tickets for this show went on sale and originally bought by many people, there WAS NOT a mandate, it wasn’t in the fine print at time of purchase for many people. They sold the tickets under false pretenses up until this announcement was made public by AEG and therefore they deserve the right to a full refund for anyone who bought tickets before this was AEGs new policy. AEG has the right to make this policy and the consumer has the right to a refund if they can’t or won’t take the vaccine. Period. 5 Quote
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted August 14, 2021 at 12:51 AM Popular Post Posted August 14, 2021 at 12:51 AM I'm a nurse, way too many sick people. Get your shot and yes, you may get Covid but the chances are greater that you stay out of the hospital and that's what the goal is, non hospitalized cases. Don't get your shot, yes, your choice, but more likely I'll see you at work. I'm all for freedom but this is the real world we are dealing with now. My family is all vaxxed and we still mask, distance and wash hands. Is that so hard? Do I feel less free? No. 10 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted August 14, 2021 at 12:52 AM Posted August 14, 2021 at 12:52 AM I’m not an anti vaccine person, however I don’t care even if “writing was on the wall”, the fact is… that when these tickets for this show went on sale and originally bought by many people, there WAS NOT a mandate, it wasn’t in the fine print at time of purchase for many people. They sold the tickets under false pretenses up until this announcement was made public by AEG and therefore they deserve the right to a full refund for anyone who bought tickets before this was AEGs new policy. AEG has the right to make this policy and the consumer has the right to a refund if they can’t or won’t take the vaccine. Period.i'm for the vaccination , but i think they should make make a refund. you take a position , you live by it 4 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted August 14, 2021 at 12:55 AM Posted August 14, 2021 at 12:55 AM (edited) I’m not an anti vaccine person, however I don’t care even if “writing was on the wall”, the fact is… that when these tickets for this show went on sale and originally bought by many people, there WAS NOT a mandate, it wasn’t in the fine print at time of purchase for many people. They sold the tickets under false pretenses up until this announcement was made public by AEG and therefore they deserve the right to a full refund for anyone who bought tickets before this was AEGs new policy. AEG has the right to make this policy and the consumer has the right to a refund if they can’t or won’t take the vaccine. Period.Yes I agree, they should offer refunds. Goes for the Courage tour also. Stop holding onto people's money. When they figure things out, start the tours again. Simple. Edited August 14, 2021 at 12:55 AM by DionFanAlways 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
tim123 Posted August 14, 2021 at 01:18 AM Posted August 14, 2021 at 01:18 AM Wow what most of you don’t know you believe the media To say there is slow percentage of vaccine death when have any of you checked out the Vares website One is too many to die from a vaccine I bet you weren’t even born in the era of the swine flu A vaccine was developed and mere 50 people died and the vaccine was haltedHave any of you researched or asked what’s in the vaccine? You simply can’t believe the media as they have wrong about a lot and have cost millions their livelihood because of itThis goes beyond political status Who created the vaccine?Not the Biden administration and yet you all are quick to call out someone with a different view whether it’s right or wrong as pro trump antivax etcHave you watched videos on those who have suffered from reactions to this vaccine?A pro vaccine family has a young daughter paralyzed from it never to recover When has vaccine ever been mandatory or gave away money as an incentive This is the first when it’s not even fda approved There are many more than you know who will not take a vaccine with no listing of the ingredients let alone reports of aborted fetus in itThe fraud of a scientist fauci has numerous times changed his story to suit the current administration Before you slander someone do your research You just might be called out for being pro trans gender, pro war, pro abortion I am hot with anger for such rhetoric that you want to cram din the throats of those who have every right to choose Stop with the badgering and try a little kindness You are definitely not going to win anything but hatred responses I don’t care if you like what I say because it’s not a fear monger tactic it’s the truthCOVID or sars 2 is nothing new Look it upI can guarantee I’m not the only one who will refuse a poison such as this vaccine in my body and has a right to refuse when the rate of recovery is more than 90% This…was just so sexy. LOL I’m actually hot. Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:28 AM Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:28 AM We sure have different concepts of what sexy is! Intelligence is SUPER sexy. That entire post was so well written and informational. I need a fan… Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:30 AM Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:30 AM Yes I agree, they should offer refunds. Goes for the Courage tour also. Stop holding onto people's money. When they figure things out, start the tours again. Simple. FULL refunds for the CWT, 100% I agree with that. Any shows that were announced after the pandemic began, with the very real possibility that vaccines were going to be required, and anti-vaxxers still made the CHOICE to buy those tickets with NO intention of getting vaccinated, they’re lucky they are getting anything back at all. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:40 AM Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:40 AM (edited) I am guessing that Tim123 blocked me because I cannot quote him (so brave to tell people off and then run and hide)…however, the VAERS website is like Wikipedia. Anyone can submit things to VAERS. So, it’s not honestly the most reputable website to be getting your information from. I in fact spoke to many medical professionals, and did my own reading and asked questions about the development of this vaccine in order to make my decision to get it. The adverse reactions and effects are rare and there are also the rare medical exemptions from getting the vaccine. I do not trust the media 100%, nor base my decisions off of what they say. Edited August 14, 2021 at 02:43 AM by CelinesDIVO5 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
tim123 Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:49 AM Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:49 AM (edited) I am guessing that Tim123 blocked me because I cannot quote him (so brave to tell people off and then run and hide)…however, the VAERS website is like Wikipedia. Anyone can submit things to VAERS. So, it’s not honestly the most reputable website to be getting your information from. I in fact spoke to many medical professionals, and did my own reading and asked questions about the development of this vaccine in order to make my decision to get it. The adverse reactions and effects are rare and there are also the rare medical exemptions from getting the vaccine. I do not trust the media 100%, nor base my decisions off of what they say. Wrong wrong wrong Assume nothing because it makes you an #ssI have not blocked youAnd Vares is not like Wikipedia So again do your research Again have you watched videos of those who are severely injured from the vaccine I dare you to do that and get back to me Edited August 14, 2021 at 02:57 AM by tim123 Quote
tim123 Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:54 AM Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:54 AM also you have listened to the wrong advice and I say that because if you read about many drs nurses and others in the medical field They are quitting So if the vaccine is so good why are legitimate and very qualified medical professionals leaving to not adhere to a vaccine mandateEven many working for airlines are leaving Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:55 AM Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:55 AM Wrong wrong wrong Assume nothing because it makes you an #ssI have not blocked youAnd Vares not like Wikipedia So again do your research Again have you watched videos of those who are severely injured from the vaccine I dare you to do that and get back to me I did not say it doesn’t happen. I said it was a rare occurrence. Which I have been told by several doctors. Not Fox News or CNN. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
tim123 Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:57 AM Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:57 AM I did not say it doesn’t happen. I said it was a rare occurrence. Which I have been told by several doctors. Not Fox News or CNN. It’s not rare Again watch the videos or are scared to know the truth Quote
tim123 Posted August 14, 2021 at 03:00 AM Posted August 14, 2021 at 03:00 AM What drs Name one?Research Here I’ll do the work for you Quote
tim123 Posted August 14, 2021 at 03:09 AM Posted August 14, 2021 at 03:09 AM 27 Fully-Vaccinated People Aboard Carnival Cruise Test Positive for CCP Virus https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/27-fully-vaccinated-people-aboard-carnival-cruise-test-positive-for-ccp-virus_3947713.html Download our app to read more at https://ept.ms/DownloadApp Quote
remykyes Posted August 14, 2021 at 03:18 AM Posted August 14, 2021 at 03:18 AM (edited) Wow! My ignore feature has been getting a workout tonight...here's looking at all you anti-vaxxers. You're the reason AEG had to do this. You're the reason we can't have nice things. Edited August 14, 2021 at 03:18 AM by remykyes Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
PuraVida Posted August 14, 2021 at 03:25 AM Posted August 14, 2021 at 03:25 AM Wow! My ignore feature has been getting a workout tonight...here's looking at all you anti-vaxxers. You're the reason AEG had to do this. You're the reason we can't have nice things. That laser emoji lol 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.