tim123 Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:08 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:08 PM You absolutely said that people will die from the vaccine - that's been your entire point through this thread with the videos you've been posting. Don't try to backtrack now - we all read your posts above. I did say that but did I say you will die?? Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:11 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:11 PM You simply don't get itWishing death on me is vileI know from own readings that many have died from the vaccineObviously you didn't dare watch the video because it had numbers to proveOver 300,000 have injuries from the vaccineOver 4,000 have diedSo get off your soapbox and realize that you aren't completely right nor have the right to tell others what should happen to them or completely have a disregard for others well beingMentally, emotionally and physically you need to step back and take care of your self and stop being so heartlessI'm not getting the vaccine and that's my choiceRead my previous postYou don't know me so you have no right to dictate my choices I have the right to do whatever I damn please! As do you. I'm not trying to dictate your choice. I'm CELEBRATING your choice! Don't get vaccinated! That's great! That's wonderful! Your body, your choice. I've said all of that above. So I've just said it again. I'll also say the unvaccinated are the ones who are now getting sick and dying. And I think that's a good thing. It's their choice to not get vaccinated. I applaud their choice! But, if they then die from Covid, I'm not gonna be sad about it. They're getting exactly what they wanted: the right to make a choice about their own bodies and their own lives. They know the consequences and are willing to risk them. GOOD FOR THEM! Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:17 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:17 PM You simply don't get itWishing death on me is vileI know from own readings that many have died from the vaccineObviously you didn't dare watch the video because it had numbers to proveOver 300,000 have injuries from the vaccineOver 4,000 have diedSo get off your soapbox and realize that you aren't completely right nor have the right to tell others what should happen to them or completely have a disregard for others well beingMentally, emotionally and physically you need to step back and take care of your self and stop being so heartlessI'm not getting the vaccine and that's my choiceRead my previous postYou don't know me so you have no right to dictate my choices I'll just leave this here because you love facts so much. And then I'll use the ignore feature. Bye Bye! https://www.factcheck.org/2021/04/scicheck-vaccines-benefit-those-who-have-had-covid-19-contrary-to-viral-posts/ Quote
tim123 Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:18 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:18 PM I have the right to do whatever I damn please! As do you. I'm not trying to dictate your choice. I'm CELEBRATING your choice! Don't get vaccinated! That's great! That's wonderful! Your body, your choice. I've said all of that above. So I've just said it again. I'll also say the unvaccinated are the ones who are now getting sick and dying. And I think that's a good thing. It's their choice to not get vaccinated. I applaud their choice! But, if they then die from Covid, I'm not gonna be sad about it. They're getting exactly what they wanted: the right to make a choice about their own bodies and their own lives. They know the consequences and are willing to risk them. GOOD FOR THEM! Ok so again I’ll sayDid you read the numbers Over 4,000 people is too many to die from a vaccine So that’s my choice to not be vaccinated I suggest you stop replying because I will reply with the sameNumbers don’t lieYou are telling me to dieWhich I’ve never said or wish upon you to die Quote
PuraVida Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:45 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 02:45 PM Celine should change her name to Vaccine Dion on all social media to encourage people to get their shot lol. 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 14, 2021 at 04:23 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 04:23 PM (edited) I think you should absolutely not get the vaccine if you so choose. You’ll probably end up getting Covid and dying. And then we won’t have to hear from you anymore The people who are dying now are the ones who choose to not get vaccinated. Their body, their choice. Bye bye! See ya! Rest In Peace[/quote People are dying period and not from covid19 Many have died from the vaccine For you to type on your little phone or laptop nasty vile comments shows how ignorant you really areYou don’t know anything about me so let me educate youI’ve been exposed to covid19 and am immune I know my body so if I refuse to get a vaccine when I have immunity is certainly my choice but what you will not do is wish death upon me I’ve never told anyone of you that you will die from the vaccine Get over itYour opinion isn’t right or just Nobody is immune from this virus. Nobody is immune from ANY virus. Viruses mutate and nobody is ever immune from any strand. But if you feel like you are one in 3 billion who are immune from getting it because you eat carrots, then you are just beyond help at this point. Enjoy your Fox and Friends filled weekend. Edited August 14, 2021 at 04:25 PM by CelinesDIVO5 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
AdrienneM Posted August 14, 2021 at 04:40 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 04:40 PM (edited) You simply don’t get itWishing death on me is vileI know from own readings that many have died from the vaccine Obviously you didn’t dare watch the video because it had numbers to prove Over 300,000 have injuries from the vaccine Over 4,000 have diedSo get off your soapbox and realize that you aren’t completely right nor have the right to tell others what should happen to them or completely have a disregard for others well being Mentally, emotionally and physically you need to step back and take care of your self and stop being so heartless I’m not getting the vaccine and that’s my choice Read my previous postYou don’t know me so you have no right to dictate my choices “Over 300,000 have injuries” - please, show us these findings from a reputable source. One that isn’t from a conspiracy related site, Facebook group or alt-right news source. Also 4,000 deaths out of 186 million people fully vaccinated in the US? (Or if we want to go international, 1.86 billion). Yeah. Think I’ll take my chances. Edited August 14, 2021 at 04:42 PM by AdrienneM Quote
Xpresso Posted August 14, 2021 at 04:49 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 04:49 PM (edited) You simply don't get itWishing death on me is vileI know from own readings that many have died from the vaccineObviously you didn't dare watch the video because it had numbers to proveOver 300,000 have injuries from the vaccineOver 4,000 have diedSo get off your soapbox and realize that you aren't completely right nor have the right to tell others what should happen to them or completely have a disregard for others well beingMentally, emotionally and physically you need to step back and take care of your self and stop being so heartlessI'm not getting the vaccine and that's my choiceRead my previous postYou don't know me so you have no right to dictate my choicesOk. And how many have died from the virus? Again, it's your choice but it's very clear that way more people have died from Covid than the vaccine. Edited August 14, 2021 at 04:50 PM by Xpresso 1 Quote
tim123 Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:02 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:02 PM (edited) “Over 300,000 have injuries” - please, show us these findings from a reputable source. One that isn’t from a conspiracy related site, Facebook group or alt-right news source. Also 4,000 deaths out of 186 million people fully vaccinated in the US? (Or if we want to go international, 1.86 billion). Yeah. Think I’ll take my chances. Did you not watch the video I sent?It’s there These are numbers that quite clearly with a mind that thinks critically would be concerned about but hey if it makes you feel good having a non fda approved vaccine that has no listed ingredients than go for it but don’t continue to push the issue that you are so right and I’m wrong because at the end of the day I don’t answer to you nor you to myself Edited August 14, 2021 at 05:11 PM by tim123 Quote
tim123 Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:04 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:04 PM (edited) Nobody is immune from this virus. Nobody is immune from ANY virus. Viruses mutate and nobody is ever immune from any strand. But if you feel like you are one in 3 billion who are immune from getting it because you eat carrots, then you are just beyond help at this point. Enjoy your Fox and Friends filled weekend. I’ll do what I need to do and you do yours and no it won’t be a Fox and friends day Unlike you who loves to be right None of you watched the video I sent with senator Johnson because if you did the evidence speaks for itself I don’t have to keep repeating myself to a group of people who would rather see me dead than look at the truth It’s not my video nor my words but hey if you feel right than so be itThere’s only one I have to answer to and that’s God Edited August 14, 2021 at 05:07 PM by tim123 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:12 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:12 PM I’ll do what I need to do and you do yours and no it won’t be a Fox and friends day Unlike you who loves to be right None of you watched the video I sent with senator Johnson because if you did the evidence speaks for itself I don’t have to keep repeating myself to a group of people who would rather see me dead than look at the truth It’s not my video nor my words but hey if you feel right than so be itThere’s only one I have to answer to and that’s God I don’t want anyone to die. I have never and would never wish that on anyone. Don’t put words in my mouth. And if you want people to see your point, then provide evidence. A GOP senator is not evidence. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
tim123 Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:13 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:13 PM I don’t want anyone to die. I have never and would never wish that on anyone. Don’t put words in my mouth. And if you want people to see your point, then provide evidence. A GOP senator is not evidence. You agree with the others and told me to take the f**** shot so you are just as guilty Quote
tim123 Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:15 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:15 PM You agree with the others and told me to take the f**** shot so you are just as guilty Wow did you watch the video The snap shot on the screen had the numbers It wasn’t his to show but real numbers That’s why all of you are just plain stupid or don’t want to know the truth Finally I will say again and again and again and again and again and again watch the video 1 Quote
tim123 Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:17 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:17 PM Where are the administrators on this site? Isn’t against rules to bully Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:26 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:26 PM You agree with the others and told me to take the f**** shot so you are just as guilty I said that as a general statement. That wasn’t directed to you…but, guilty conscience I guess. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
tim123 Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:32 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:32 PM I said that as a general statement. That wasn’t directed to you…but, guilty conscience I guess. Guilty of what speaking my mind? Wow you really are arrogant Read this https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/former-disney-star-leigh-allyn-bakers-anti-mask-speech-ruckus-school-board-meeting-report Again did you watch the videoI’m going to put that on repeat since obviously the vaccine has already made you forgetful Quote
tim123 Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:33 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:33 PM I’m glad I’m not alone in this so all of you say what you want but there a millions not on here that agree with me https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/former-disney-star-leigh-allyn-bakers-anti-mask-speech-ruckus-school-board-meeting-report Quote
tim123 Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:33 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:33 PM Did all of you watch the video Quote
tim123 Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:34 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:34 PM Did all of you watch the video Quote
tim123 Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:34 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:34 PM Repeat Did all of you watch the video Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:59 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 05:59 PM Can we stop so this thread doesn't get closed? Please. I'll will be seeing her in November if they don't shut it down. 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
isabel leite Posted August 14, 2021 at 06:04 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 06:04 PM I would like to say that of course people have a right to take the jab or not. With that said I would like to say that I live and I am from a country that has suffered a lot due to Covid. We had a death rate of about 2.500 people per day and almost 600.000 people here have lost their lives because of covid. Now that number has changed thanks to the vaccines. I am happy to say that people here are in favor of the vaccine and are taking it. We still have a long way to go but I can gurantee that it works. It's not something that I see on the news or watch in a video. I am living it. We are doing way way better now than before as an average of two million people are being vaccinated per day. I have also seen this happening in Europe as well. Concluding do as you please but the jab saves lives.Now I believe we should go back to talking about Celine.... 6 Quote
ehild Posted August 14, 2021 at 06:04 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 06:04 PM (edited) Can we stop so this thread doesn't get closed? Please. I'll will be seeing her in November if they don't shut it down. Agreed. I'll be there too assuming it goes on. Vegas being Vegas I'd be surprised if it was canceled but I'm really glad they're requiring proof of vaccination. It makes me feel safer/better about going. I'm just excited to see what they come up with as a concept for this show!! ETA:I probably will only do limited amount of exploring, etc. But I'm ok with that. I've been to Vegas multiple times. I know what's there lol. Edited August 14, 2021 at 06:07 PM by ehild 2 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Popular Post Nmj Posted August 14, 2021 at 06:18 PM Popular Post Posted August 14, 2021 at 06:18 PM The bullying here is just pathetic. Everyone has their own option to get the vaccine or not. Selfish or not, it’s their choice. AEG has the right to make it mandatory to get into their shows/ including Celine’s shows. In the same breath the shows began selling before it was mandatory, and announced therefore they should offer full refunds to anyone who seeks gather, IF they purchased their tickets prior to this new rule they are now implementing. And for people to be morbid saying, if you don’t get the vaccine you will die … is just unneeded. I think after what the world has gone through over the past year and continue to go through…. It’s just tasteless. There’s been to much death, loss, heartache and suffering in mental ways, financial ways etc. The scientists have had their word, they recommended the vaccine and in my opinion people should take it, but if they can’t or choose not to, they shouldn’t be the bad guy for it; there is a lot of factors that go into peoples thought process. This thread has become a new low point in this forum, the worse I’ve seen this forum in the 14 years I’ve been a part of it. People, get the vaccine or don’t, the choice is yours, and then for every decision comes consequences. If you get the vaccine enjoy the show, or you can’t or won’t…then enjoy the show from YouTube clips. I sincerely hope that we can all act like adults… especially adults who all are living in a crazy and unprecedented time of civilization.. we are all in this together whether you watch FOX news or CNN or vote blue, red, purple, yellow etc. 8 Quote
LVCeline Posted August 14, 2021 at 06:48 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 06:48 PM I find it interesting that there are people who won't get the vaccine because they think there are 4,000 dead because of it (I don't personally believe that number is even close to correct) when there are hundreds and hundreds of thousands of deaths stemming from covid. Covid death numbers are unbelievably higher than vaccine death numbers. I don't understand that logic. 2 Quote
Chantemoi Posted August 14, 2021 at 07:06 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 07:06 PM I find it interesting that there are people who won't get the vaccine because they think there are 4,000 dead because of it (I don't personally believe that number is even close to correct) when there are hundreds and hundreds of thousands of deaths stemming from covid. Covid death numbers are unbelievably higher than vaccine death numbers. I don't understand that logic. That’s because there is none 2 Quote
tim123 Posted August 14, 2021 at 07:31 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 07:31 PM (edited) The bullying here is just pathetic. Everyone has their own option to get the vaccine or not. Selfish or not, it’s their choice. AEG has the right to make it mandatory to get into their shows/ including Celine’s shows. In the same breath the shows began selling before it was mandatory, and announced therefore they should offer full refunds to anyone who seeks gather, IF they purchased their tickets prior to this new rule they are now implementing. And for people to be morbid saying, if you don’t get the vaccine you will die … is just unneeded. I think after what the world has gone through over the past year and continue to go through…. It’s just tasteless. There’s been to much death, loss, heartache and suffering in mental ways, financial ways etc. The scientists have had their word, they recommended the vaccine and in my opinion people should take it, but if they can’t or choose not to, they shouldn’t be the bad guy for it; there is a lot of factors that go into peoples thought process. This thread has become a new low point in this forum, the worse I’ve seen this forum in the 14 years I’ve been a part of it. People, get the vaccine or don’t, the choice is yours, and then for every decision comes consequences. If you get the vaccine enjoy the show, or you can’t or won’t…then enjoy the show from YouTube clips. I sincerely hope that we can all act like adults… especially adults who all are living in a crazy and unprecedented time of civilization.. we are all in this together whether you watch FOX news or CNN or vote blue, red, purple, yellow etc. We’re not in this together I don’t feel it anyway especially with the post below yours Again no one looks into the video I posted because they choose to believe that a vaccine can save livesThe video shows the numbers Again I say the truth shall set you free I’m free are you ?Or you’d rather I die to shut up like many on here have said or you believe the lies Edited August 14, 2021 at 07:32 PM by tim123 Quote
brendanm999 Posted August 14, 2021 at 07:39 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 07:39 PM I wonder if this show will use more lifts/elevators and stage effects. The last show obviously had the water curtain and the current tour show has an elevator and drones. A cherry picker that went over the audience would be interesting. Michael Jackson always used that and it brings the artist closer to the fans without getting too close, including the balconies. I’d imagine this show will make use of a huge video screen and good lighting as well. Curious what others think about special effects or if it even matters. 4 Quote
Nmj Posted August 14, 2021 at 07:40 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 07:40 PM We’re not in this together I don’t feel it anyway especially with the post below yours Again no one looks into the video I posted because they choose to believe that a vaccine can save livesThe video shows the numbers Again I say the truth shall set you free I’m free are you ?Or you’d rather I die to shut up like many on here have said or you believe the lies You gonna keep repeating yourself or just do you and let others do them? If the world isn’t in this together than good luck. Quote
ehild Posted August 14, 2021 at 07:51 PM Posted August 14, 2021 at 07:51 PM We’re not in this together I don’t feel it anyway especially with the post below yours Again no one looks into the video I posted because they choose to believe that a vaccine can save livesThe video shows the numbers Again I say the truth shall set you free I’m free are you ?Or you’d rather I die to shut up like many on here have said or you believe the liesIt's because we're not in this together. Not even close. Regardless of beliefs,our divde just keeps growing in this country because too many are stuck in the mindset of only option A is correct and nothing else matters so long as they can be "right". As long as a great many of us adopt that mindset It's never going to get better. Ever. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.