Jump to content

New Las Vegas residency show!


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Do you think she’ll stick to the courage world tour hairstyle?

 

What do you called that hairstyle? :)

Edited by jpatdeleon09
Posted

 

 

Hell no! I want her to go back to long brown hair. It suits her best.

 

I think it’s the case that, as is with a lot of older women who decide to keep dying their hair, she’s going to keep it blonde, possibly the darkest she’d go is a honey or caramel blonde, because dark-coloured hair at a certain age can look harsh and jarring, and does look far less natural.

Posted

So, if the show got postponed for another 3 to 6 months...just for example...what do you think Celine would do?

 

I foresee that it's more likely the show won't open on the initial date than that it will. I hope Celine is not too bored!

Posted

So, if the show got postponed for another 3 to 6 months...just for example...what do you think Celine would do?

 

I foresee that it's more likely the show won't open on the initial date than that it will. I hope Celine is not too bored!

 

Bored….I think Covid though terrible, has probably been one of Celine’s favorite periods. This lady isn’t bored!

  • Like 1
Posted
I bet she’s an expert at fortnite these days :P
  • Like 1
Posted

Do you think she'll stick to the courage world tour hairstyle?

 

What do you called that hairstyle? :)

 

No, she loves fashion too much to stick with the same hairstyle for so long, especially since this new show (and 2021 in general) is meant to represent a new beginning. A rebirth almost. It has to be drastically different in every way.

  • Like 1
The best is yet to come...
Posted (edited)
1628063439[/url]' post='2407891']

I think it's the case that, as is with a lot of older women who decide to keep dying their hair, she's going to keep it blonde, possibly the darkest she'd go is a honey or caramel blonde, because dark-coloured hair at a certain age can look harsh and jarring, and does look far less natural.

 

I personally know quite a few older women who dye their hair dark colors, sometimes even darker than their natural shade, and look better than they would do with lighter hair. That seems to be the case with Céline too, at least in my opinion. I find that lighter hair gives the impression of discoloration with people you know are old, while darker hair looks more fresh and young because of the contrast, certainly on people with lighter skin. Plus, we know Céline doesn’t see age as a factor/barrier and doesn’t really care if it looks natural or if people like it as long as she feels good in it.

Edited by Céline RO
  • Like 1
The best is yet to come...
Posted (edited)
1628083473[/url]' post='2407896']

I bet she’s an expert at fortnite these days :P

 

That would be so cool! Next level Célinaissance!

Edited by Céline RO
The best is yet to come...
Posted
Do you think she’ll stick to the courage world tour hairstyle?

 

What do you called that hairstyle? :)

Bob wig ;) I hate it. Hope she lost the wig. And I don't like the catsuit either. Tbh for someone so into fashion there must be more glamorous and chique outfits she could wear.

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 1
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted

Bored….I think Covid though terrible, has probably been one of Celine’s favorite periods. This lady isn’t bored!

 

Well getting rest and not working after a certain period of time inevitably gets boring. I know she has kids to raise and that has probably kept her happy and occupied.

 

I wonder if she has one big WhatsApp group with all her brothers and sisters.

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

No, she loves fashion too much to stick with the same hairstyle for so long, especially since this new show (and 2021 in general) is meant to represent a new beginning. A rebirth almost. It has to be drastically different in every way.

Please please please god don't give us a bun.

  • Like 2
Posted

 

 

Well getting rest and not working after a certain period of time inevitably gets boring. I know she has kids to raise and that has probably kept her happy and occupied.

 

I wonder if she has one big WhatsApp group with all her brothers and sisters.

Does she even have a phone?

Posted
And her ringtone is RC’s guitar solo
Posted
Do we know what kind of show this new residency will be? Something à la A New Day... or Celine? Or something completely different?

6 May 2008 - London, England / 15 May 2019 - Las Vegas, USA / 3 June 2023 - Nicosia, Cyprus

Posted

I wish she’ll sing this again.

 

  • Like 1
Posted

Do we know what kind of show this new residency will be? Something à la A New Day... or Celine? Or something completely different?

 

They only said “intimate and imaginative”.

  • Like 1
Posted
Perhaps they'll include one or two rare songs for 40 yearstoo!
Posted
This thread is beyond dead for just a couple months out!
Posted

This thread is beyond dead for just a couple months out!

 

For me, while I'm looking forward to seeing the show, I'm not excited for it in the way I have been for tours past. I'm not one for speculating on setlists, etc., at the best of times, but in this case, there's even less reason to since we could probably all predict 80% of what it will be - and take a good stab at the other 20%. :)

 

In Vegas, there's just too much money at stake, and too many attendees will be casual fans at most, so unless Céline and team are going to go all-out and do something truly unexpected and game-changing, it's highly likely the show will just be the same old same old.

 

I'll continue to hold onto a sliver of hope that we'll all be positively surprised by an amazing, unexpected show that includes a few non-hits and rarities among the usual suspects. But it's only a sliver.

  • Like 3
Posted

Seems like right now she is hiring and firing for this new show… which I am here for.

 

I’d love her to bring back Zhane to do her hair as she is Vegas based, bring back Andre on guitar as he was probably the most popular band member along side Elise, get rid of pepe as the bloke ain’t a stylist and apparently is no longer a dancer either, unless he wants to do artwork for show programmes or single covers, or simply wants to be her friend and keep it personal, but the majority of Celine fans think both he & Dee Bun’s time is now up!

 

 

  • Like 1
Posted

Seems like right now she is hiring and firing for this new show… which I am here for.

 

I’d love her to bring back Zhane to do her hair as she is Vegas based, bring back Andre on guitar as he was probably the most popular band member along side Elise, get rid of pepe as the bloke ain’t a stylist and apparently is no longer a dancer either, unless he wants to do artwork for show programmes or single covers, or simply wants to be her friend and keep it personal, but the majority of Celine fans think both he & Dee Bun’s time is now up!

 

Hiring and firing? What makes you think that?

Posted (edited)

Seems like right now she is hiring and firing for this new show… which I am here for.

 

I’d love her to bring back Zhane to do her hair as she is Vegas based, bring back Andre on guitar as he was probably the most popular band member along side Elise, get rid of pepe as the bloke ain’t a stylist and apparently is no longer a dancer either, unless he wants to do artwork for show programmes or single covers, or simply wants to be her friend and keep it personal, but the majority of Celine fans think both he & Dee Bun’s time is now up!

 

The days of Zhane and Andre are long gone lol. Plus, I think, personally, (as well as from what comes across both here and in social media/ YouTube comments), Kaven is very much liked by both fans and casual viewers, probably more than I’ve seen people discuss Andre... he also seems to be the superior guitar player, and Celine clearly likes him a lot, so expect him to stay

Edited by AdrienneM
  • Like 3
Posted
I find it amusing how people are so certain this show is going to debut on November 5th. Things are getting worse, much worse in the U.S. regarding COVID-19. I'm not saying the show will definitely be delayed. However, all the signs are pointing to a very not so good outcome. Furthermore, if people think every attendee of the show is going to adhere to a mask mandate for a show in Nevada, you're sorely delusional. Honestly, I feel the best decision would be to delay the theatre's opening until 2022. By then, we should (hopefully) have a better grasp on things here in the states regarding COVID-19.
  • Like 1
Posted

 

I can see her putin this song in the new show

Posted

I find it amusing how people are so certain this show is going to debut on November 5th. Things are getting worse, much worse in the U.S. regarding COVID-19. I'm not saying the show will definitely be delayed. However, all the signs are pointing to a very not so good outcome. Furthermore, if people think every attendee of the show is going to adhere to a mask mandate for a show in Nevada, you're sorely delusional. Honestly, I feel the best decision would be to delay the theatre's opening until 2022. By then, we should (hopefully) have a better grasp on things here in the states regarding COVID-19.

 

You also have to mention that also her band are Probably not comfortable as of yet Preforming with Covid , and I m not sure if her band are still in Canada, cant cross the Boarder yet,

Posted

 

 

Hiring and firing? What makes you think that?

Someone in her horns section posted this the other day

post-31683-0-08036200-1628206479_thumb.jpg

  • Like 1

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted

oh god no, she sounded horrible on it

 

Im referring to the song itself

Posted

I find it amusing how people are so certain this show is going to debut on November 5th. Things are getting worse, much worse in the U.S. regarding COVID-19. I'm not saying the show will definitely be delayed. However, all the signs are pointing to a very not so good outcome. Furthermore, if people think every attendee of the show is going to adhere to a mask mandate for a show in Nevada, you're sorely delusional. Honestly, I feel the best decision would be to delay the theatre's opening until 2022. By then, we should (hopefully) have a better grasp on things here in the states regarding COVID-19.

On one hand, I agree. And I think it's the right thing to do. On the other hand, Vegas is fully open. Shows are already happening there (Some Cirque shows, Usher, etc.) And it's not showing any signs of slowing down, even with the mask mandate in effect.

 

My personal feeling is, just knowing how much money has gone into building RW, the theater, all the promotions for the artists, etc. is that unless it gets severely worse and we start talking about another nationwide shutdown, that it's going on as planned. Not to mention opening night proceeds are a fundraiser for Covid relief.

 

If the ushers at the show are strict, which I have a feeling they will be, they'll probably boot anyone taking their mask off out of the concert. At this point I think it's a toss-up....could go either way. We'll know for sure by October what they plan is. If Celine cancels, per the time-frame of the tour cancelation announcements, we'll know 30-days out (barring any sudden changes during the month of October).

 

 

 

You also have to mention that also her band are Probably not comfortable as of yet Preforming with Covid , and I m not sure if her band are still in Canada, cant cross the Boarder yet,

 

My understanding was they could come here/leave but they couldn't return to Canada because of the borders being closed. I'm sure they all have houses there so I'd imagine most should be set in that regard. If they're here to rehearse for the show, I doubt they're going back and forth.

  • Like 1

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...